love ♡ {catradora}

By queen-sapphic

A female by the name of Catra turned the age of 18, was kicked from her foster home,The Horde, to live her "a... More

♡ Author's Note! ♡
♡ Chapter One ♡
♡ Chapter Two ♡
♡ Chapter Three ♡
♡ Chapter Four ♡
♡ Chapter Five ♡
♡ Chapter Six ♡
♡ Chapter Seven ♡
♡ Chapter Eight ♡
♡ Chapter Nine ♡
♡ Chapter Ten ♡
♡ Chapter Twelve ♡
♡ Chapter Thirteen ♡
♡ Chapter Fourteen ♡
♡ Chapter Fifteen ♡

♡ Chapter Eleven ♡

1.3K 66 79
By queen-sapphic

♡ Adora's POV ♡

Wow. I could not believe what I had said to Catra in the food court. Her smile was cute?! Why would I say that?! I barely even know the girl and I'm already complimenting her looks,ugh! I tried brushing off my compliment with a stupid question and thankfully,Catra bought it.

"Uhh yeah, what's a uhm... Big Mac?"

She asked,all of us bursting into laughter right after she asked. Glimmer was holding her face in her hands as cackles escaped her lips while Bow was leaning over the table and gripping his fist. I was wiping tears from my eyes as I held my stomach, and soon enough, Catra began to laugh too. Although her laughter wasn't as loud as ours,her's was audible and had a least a little emotion to it. Our laughter soon dies down and we all explain to her what a Big Mac was,her brows raised in realization and her mouth shaped a small 'o' before saying she wanted to try it,earning a laugh from me.

Bow had sighed dramatically and stood up,sulking his way to small McDonald's booth to make the small order for Catra. As he walked off,me and Glimmer looked at Catra with slightly confused expressions.

"Hey,how come you've never heard of these foods? Did you live under a rock or something?"

Glimmer asked Catra,my eyes widening as I kicked her under the table. She winced in pain and held her leg,shooting me a glare. Catra chuckled at me and Glimmer's silent argument. Catra's laughter soon died as it took her a moment to respond.

"I grew up in The Horde,we barely had anything to eat. We mainly ate rations,the grey ones were my favorite."

She explained,my eyes growing wider. I had grown up in The Horde as well,how did I not know this girl?

"You're from the Horde?! I am too! How did we not meet??"

I say in a panicked tone,standing up from my chair as I corn my fingers through my dull blonde hair. I could hear Catra chuckling lowly and I stare at her with a shocked expression,what was so funny?

"Adora,calm down. We might've met each other in the Horde but I'm sure we were very young cause I don't remember you either."

She explained to me with a half-hearted smile on her face,seeming as though she didn't care that we didn't know each other. I slowly sit back down and think for a moment,my fingers on my temples and rubbing them as I thought really hard to see if I'd remember her. No luck. I curse under my breath and look over at Catra,smiling awkwardly.

"Sorry about that,I just thought I'd know you if we grew up in the same place."

I say,her smile growing wider and elbowing me gently before responding to me.

"Don't worry about it,Goldilocks."

She says,waving her hand off in front of me to shake off the apology before Bow came running back with the food Catra wanted. The male roughly set the wrapped food in front of Catra before sitting next to Glimmer angrily,crossing his arms.

"Alright guys,no more food!!"

He shouted,his voice cracking. Catra began to laugh at the boy's voice crack and soon,we were all laughing with her. However,my ears weren't focused on Glimmer or Bow's laugh,they were focused on her's. Her laughter sounded so sweet yet deep,as though her voice was dark chocolate and her laugh was more audible than Glimmer and Bow's whereas theirs sounded blurry. I soon caught myself staring at the brunette and immediately snapped my head in a different direction, laughing nervously.

However,Bow was onto me and I could feel it. My blue eyes lock with his chocolate ones and his brows were wiggling at me,a wide grin on his face as his hand was set on his cheek,basically giving me the look of where he knows I'm getting gayer. I huff and kick him under the table like I had done before with Glimmer,an unholy screech leaving his lips and grabbing his leg,hugging it close to him. Catra bursted out laughing again and was now holding her stomach,wheezing for air.

I couldn't help but stare at her. Her long,brown mane,her sweet heterochromia eyes shining with pure euphoria,her tan skin gleaming in the sunlight above. Catra was...well y'know,perfect.

"Argh what am I thinking?!"

My head snapped at me,throwing me out of my thoughts. I sigh softly and continue to eat quietly while the other three chattered away.

****

It was now almost 7pm so Glimmer and Bow decided to leave the mall and go back to the dorms whilst as me and Catra decided to stay in the mall for a little while longer. I decided to get the brunette some pajamas, since we hadn't earlier,before leaving. After that fiasco,me and Catra walked to the parking lot to find my trusty car,Swift Wind. We started walking towards the car until I feel someone grab my hand,causing me to turn around in a slight panic. It was just Catra,thank goodness.

"Hey,just wanted to say uhm..thanks for today,I had fun."

She mumbled,a small blush raising to her cheeks. I smile giddily towards the brunette before responding.

"No problem, Catra. I like taking my friends out to do stuff with me."

I respond,the word 'friends' coming out more sincere than the rest of my words. I see Catra smile at me before letting go of my hand and continuing to walk to Swift Wind. Once we got to my white SUV,we opened up the back doors to the car and set down the bags of clothes. I begin walking to my side of the car and hop in, but Catra hadn't done the same. I cock a brow suspiciously at this and quietly open my door,walking out of my car to see what Catra was doing.

The next thing I saw put me and Catra into an emotional pit.

TW : homophobic slurs,brutal fighting. If any of these things make you feel anything negative, please either skip this part or read no further. Much love 💗.

My blue orbs widened in fear as I saw Catra getting beaten senseless into the concrete by some unknown man. I could hear him shout constant slurs at her as he pummeled her to the ground.

"YOU FUCKING F**GOT! IS THIS WHY YOU LEFT ME,TO BE WITH SOME WHORE?! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE JUST A FUCKING FAIRY PRETENDING TO BE A STRAIGHT STREETWALKER!"

The man shouted at her as he punched her face in,all Catra was able to do was cover her face with her arms. I feel my eyes widen with rage as I run towards the man,tackling him to the concrete. I start to punch the man senseless,screaming any insult that came from the top of my head.

"DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER,YOU ASSHOLE!"

I scream at him as I punched him again in the face,hearing a crack. I broke his nose. I hear him scream out in pain and I smile sadistically as I stood up,kicking him in the ribs. I continue what I'm doing until I feel a gentle hand graze against mine,my mood immediately shifting from anger to relaxation. I look down to see a bloodied Catra,on her knees with her hand reaching out to mine.

"C-come on,he's not worth it.."

I hear her mutter, causing my heart strings to pull at me. I glare at the man one last time before kicking him in the balls,pained groans escaping his lips as I help Catra up and walk her to my car.

End of TW. 💗

I settle the brunette down in the passenger's seat, buckling her in before walking to my side of the car,hopping in and starting the car,driving back to the BMU campus.

****

The two of us walked inside my dorm room quietly, Catra's arm around my shoulder as the two of us walked inside the bathroom, setting the brunette down on the rim of the toilet. I rush over to the sink and open the cabinets below,pulling out the first aid kit before walking over to Catra and began patching her up. I could hear the faint whimpers escaping her lips and I almost wanted to ki- hug the pain away.

I tell Catra to get herself undressed and in the tub while I went to go get her clothes we had gotten today. I pull out a T-shirt of a Dreamcatcher and black shorts,obviously some undies as well. I walk back inside the bathroom to see a naked, hunched over Catra,watching the water slowly fill up the tub. My face heats up as I stared at her features before turning and setting the clothes on the counter. I was about to walk out of the bathroom until I hear Catra call out for me.

“A-Adora..”

Catra mumbled under her breath,causing me to rush over to her in worry. I lean down and grab her hand gently,giving her sympathetic look.

“What is it? What do you need?”

“Uhm...could you..bathe with me? I don't...I don't wanna be alone...”

I heat the brunette's request and my face turns red of embarrassment. She wanted me to take a bath with her?! I couldn't- well,wait a second. I did see Catra naked and were both women,so why should I be embarrassed? I smile softly and nod before removing my clothes,seeing Catra cover her face to make sure I got a little bit of privacy. I step inside the tub,sitting behind Catra as my arms wrapped around her waist subconsciously and rest my head on her shoulder. I could feel Catra tense up with nerves until I begin rubbing her tummy,feeling a small vibration erupt from the shorter girl.

Was she- was she purring? I hear this go on for a little bit longer until I let out a few giggles,feeling Catra's body heat grow in embarrassment.

“Sh-shut up,Adora..”

“Awh but why? Your purring is so cute~”

“No it's not!”

I continue to tease the brunette as she becomes defensive and tells me to shut up,laughter erupting from my throat. Soon enough,our bodies were clean from any dirt and we both stepped out from the bathtub, a towel wrapped around our bodies as we walked on the tile floor. Catra grabs her clothes on the counter and I walk out of the bathroom and into my bedroom,changing into a Garnet from Steven Universe sweater and black shorts. I hear footsteps and look over to see Catra walking inside my room,hugging herself. My brows furrow in worry as I walk over to her,bringing her into my embrace. I feel her arms wrap around me and hear muffled weeps erupting from her throat as we held each other.

Once the shorter girl was done crying,I lead her over to my bed and set her down,laying next to her. My blue eyes gleamed in worry as her bruised up bi-colored ones stared back with tears clearing her vision. I cup her cheeks and wipe her tears gently with my thumb before removing them away and covering both of our bodies up with the thick fabric of my blanket.

“Hey Catra.”

Hm?”

“Who was that man? Why did he call you those mean things?”

“...That was..my erhm,my ex. Him and I..didn't have a good relationship, I never really liked him anyway,I just didn't want to be alone.”

My brows raised and my blue eyes widened as Catra explained,feeling a bit shocked. She liked boys? So was she just...playing around? I tried shaking off the thought as the brunette continued speaking.

“I never..erhm..liked boys in a romantic way,but...I couldn't stand the thought of being alone so him and I got together just to fill that...hole up. Sorry that sounds sappy-”

“No no not at all! I may not know what that's like but Im sure I can understand why you felt that way...”

I cut the brunette off as I stared into her eyes worriedly. Catra stares into mine but smiles softly and nuzzles herself up onto me,purring lowly. I giggle and corn my fingers through her mane,closing my eyes. I guess this was our way of saying goodnight cause right after that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ack hey guys,sorry for the late update! I've been distracted a lot and have been trying to find motivation to write, sorry for keeping you all waiting! Now take this long ass chapter as my peace offering and let's call it a day,shall we? Much love.

- Les

P.s no that last sentence doesn't mean I'm ending the book I'm case if y'all thought I was

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 2.5K 75
A mysterious person suddenly appears on Etheria, no recollection of how they made it there, or the events leading up to it. Covered in wounds and bad...
4.2K 108 4
COMPLETE - Adora is insecure in her marriage; they've been together three long years, but she wants more. Stripper Catra, Cheating Adora Adora and G...
138K 4.7K 33
2 years ago at the age of 14 Catra and Adora started developing feelings for each other. Dangerous and intense feelings that soon blossomed into some...
6.5K 202 20
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost her best friend with many more friends along the way because they have gotten got...