Stranger

By NooFakeIshh

More

Stranger : Prologue
Stranger ₪ One
Stranger ₪ Two
Stranger ₪ Four
Stranger ₪ Five
Stranger ₪ Six
Stranger ₪ Seven
Stranger ₪ Eight
Stranger ₪ Nine
Stranger ₪ Ten
Stranger ₪ Eleven
Stranger ₪ Twelve
Stranger ₪ Thirteen
Stranger ₪ Fourteen
Stranger ₪ Fifthteen
Stranger ₪ Sixteen
Stranger ₪ Seventeen
Stranger ₪ Eighteen
Stranger ₪ Nineteen
Stranger ₪ Twenty
Stranger ₪ Twenty One
Stranger ₪ Twenty Two
Stranger ₪ Twenty Three
Stranger ₪ Twenty Four
Stranger ₪ Twenty Five
Stranger ₪ Epilogue

Stranger ₪ Three

33.1K 1K 356
By NooFakeIshh

Shawn

This was a rough week, I promised Shawn I wouldn’t go to any parties . That meant to me that I couldn’t get my released I needed, it pissed me off looking out the front window watching him drive off in the middle of the night going some damn where and I couldn’t . I was going crazy locked inside, he was preventing me from getting what called upon my name . Night after night I let my fingers do the work of a man, soiling my sheets the washier machine was running every night till Friday . I wouldn’t qualify myself a Nymphomaniac, I fucking enjoy sex . When someone touches my body it give me a certain unexplainable feeling, you can’t get the same connection with someone sex gives me that special connection . But once I’m done I can hold myself together for while, but after that I need someone inside me giving me the closure I need .

When Friday came I was excited and proud that I managed to get through the week, Marlon still was a bit unhappy with me though he didn’t like what I had on . I tried to put on some clothes but I couldn’t do it, I felt restricted plus I’m comfortable with the way I dress it’s who I am . If it attracts bad attention then I don’t give a fuck, it’s still attention . There was a carnival going on that I wanted to go to it was like a fright fest but he wouldn’t take me, instead we went to the bonfire party that was going on at the beach . I don’t think he took me there because of the party, he took me there to teach me a lesson because I was freezing .

“Told your ass not to wear that shit, here .” he said giving me his hoodie

“Why are we here ?”

“Why what’s the problem ? No closed room for you to fuck in ?”

I rolled my eyes as I got warmed by the fire “I don’t feel comfortable here, can we go please ?”

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 guys here that I fucked before, when we first got here they weren’t even talking to each other but I noticed slowly that they were huddling up together pointing and smiling at me . Sharing the one thing they had in common, me .

“No you wanted to go out, that’s what were doing .”

“I didn’t ask you to come here .”

“While you complaining, I’m going to take a piss .”

I sighed rolling my eyes leaning back in my chair, he wondered off into the distance getting close to the ocean to pee . While he was away the guys appeared in my face one by one, Dante, Jerome, Michael, I forget the other two .

“You Shawn right ?” one of them asked

“Yeah, what do you want ?”

“To cut to the point me and my dudes were wondering if you wanted to run a train ?” he asked as each of them were smirking ready to laugh and ready to go

“Get out of my face .”

Each of them took a step closer to me, Jerome stood behind the chair, while Michael stood on one said, Dante on the other, while one of the other stood in front of me while the other touched my face .

“I know you ain’t shy Shawn, you don’t have to play that game with us .”

“Don’t fucking touch me !”

“Excuse me is there a problem .” Marlon said coming up

“My bad bruh, we didn’t realize she was with you . I’m sure you already know she’s strong on her knees .”

Marlon stepped closer to him “Bruh you about 3 seconds away from having my foot stuck in your ass, say something else I dare you .”

The guy stood there not saying a thing looking at Marlon staring him down but eventually decided it wasn’t worth it and walked away .

“Told you I didn’t want to be here .” I said getting up standing behind him,

I know Marlon originally planned for us to walk along the beach and talk but he decided to just leave .

“So . . . Did you suck all of them off or just that one .” he said out of no where as we drove

“Why ?”

“I mean I’m sayin he was talking a big game, obviously he knew what he was talking about too . Clearly they all sampled you off .”

“But why does it matter ?”

“Were having a conversation right ?”

“No you’re judging ?”

“If you weren’t such a dick sucker you wouldn’t have to hear this shit from me, better yet if you would just keep your fucking legs closed you wouldn’t have to hear shit from anybody . I can’t fucking defend you anymore Shawn that’s why we can’t just chill together, if you act like a hoe you going to be treated as one .”

Marlon

“I am already I’m trying .” she began to weep

I inhaled following by a deep exhale as I drove us home, it doesn’t bother me that shit like that happens but when somebody is fucking with her how am I suppose to tell them to watch what they say is everything is true . It ain’t like she care anyway, guarantee if I wasn’t there she would she would’ve fucked each and every one of them .

“Trying and doing are two different things, you need to stop lying and stop being so in-denial with yourself .”

“What am I lying about ? What am I being in-denial about ?”

“If you have to ask then should already know the answer .”

“I don’t see what you talking about .”

“You not being real with yourself, you too comfortable with some of the shit you did . It’s my fault because I’m enabling you to get you want you want, without me you’ll fall apart .”

“Bullshit, you think I rely on you to get me what I want ?”

“Basically .”

“Marlon, I don’t need you for shit . I went a whole week without partying and sex, I don’t you to take me any where you’re just an accessory .”

“Oh I’m just an accessory ? We’ll see about that .”

 Last time Shawn said she would change was when she had the scare of the lifetime, she wasn’t going to tell me so I had to pry it out of her . I seen her crying one day and being who she is when I asked I got a shit load of stories, I tried everything to get her to tell me what it was because back then I actually cared to hear the truth come from her . There was only one thing I could do to get it out of her, I got her drunk . When it slurred out of her mouth she told me this story about a guy she was with, when she tried to have sex with him he couldn’t get it in because it hurt too bad . Crying because she thought she caught something, once she sobered up I asked her about it a few days later and she told me that she everything checked out good but I had to make her show me the paper turns out it was only a urinary infection . After that once she was cleared she went right back doing her thing, expect in my eyes she got worse . I would never in my fucking life touch Shawn like I used too .

After that night at the beach I cut off all tied with Shawn just to see how she would react to my absence, first night went as expected . Turned my phone off and before I knew it she was banging on my front door calling my name, neighbors threatened to call the cops on her so she gave up . Whenever I was outside and we saw each other I ignored her, she tugged on me to notice her and say something but I paid her no mind, after 3 weeks she slowly started to get the picture . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
713K 14.1K 43
Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new found relationship, life is not done throw...
25.5K 1K 35
𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. (𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐...
9.7K 242 20
⊙ Welcome to a web of secrets, lies, betrayal and sex. ⊙ Now, he towered over me, his presence commanding and imposing. "Stand up," he ordered, his d...