ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

By MTWdays

"I ɢᴜᴇss Iᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.." -𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓃ℊ: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒷𝓎 ℳℯ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ... More

Intro
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Better friend?
Chapter 4: 5 years later
Chapter 5: The same old you
Chapter 6: Her new friends
Chapter 7: Wanna drink?
Chapter 8: Me or her?
Chapter 9: Locked out
Chapter 10: Acceptance?
Chapter 11: Recall some memories
Chapter 12: Her girl
Chapter 13: New friends
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Coincidence
Chapter 16: Leave me that quick?
Chapter 17: On my way
Chapter 18: Another playdate
Chapter 19: Unexpected visit
Chapter 20: The party has begun
Chapter 21: Truth or Dare
Chapter 22: First kiss
Chapter 23: Movie night
Chapter 24: She wanted more
Chapter 25: Let the truth be told
Chapter 26: Can we just talk?
Chapter 27: Another encounter
Chapter 28: Before the party

Chapter 1: A playdate with you

1.3K 27 94
By MTWdays

*12 years ago-

Applejack's pov

I was just minding my own business at the table, playing my toys while my big brother helped Granny around the house.

Even though I want to help my family around the farm, they dont allow it because Im just 7 years old, I think its for safety reasons but Im too stubborn to listen.

I was kinda lonely to be honest, since my brother and granny is always busy, my little sister Applebloom is still young to talk, and my parents aren't home yet.

Dad gave me his favorite hat before he left us with Granny last month, I wonder why aren't they home yet? Whenever I ask Granny about it she would always cry, making me feel guilty for it.

Suddenly, I heard the phone rang in the kitchen. Granny Smith quickly ran inside and answered the phone in a hurry. She looks worried for some reason.."

"Yes, hello? Is this the doctor?" Granny asked.

Moments later, Granny sighed in disappointment before looking at me.

"Its for you Applejack.." She smiled but her eyes were still tearing up.

"Who is it Granny?"

"Its your friend, Rarity."

A smile quickly formed in my face as soon I heard my friend's name. I then immediately ran towards Granny and grabbed the telephone in her hand.

"Hello? Rarity?"

"Heya Applejack! How are you darling?"

"Im fine Rare, how bout ya?"

"Doing great as well Darling, listen wanna come over at my house? There's some games I wanna play with you."

"S-sure but.. Ya wont trick me on playing dress up again?"

"P-please! Just one game, pwease?" She begged with a cute voice.

"I can never say no to ya, Rare."

"Its because you like me!"

"I- already told you only as a friend! Anyways, ya feel so far away whenever you call me."

"Were only a few blocks from each other Aj, so~ wanna come?"

"Heck yeah! Its pretty boring over here anyways."

"Great! I'll ask my mom to prepare some tea for us!"

"Okay Rare, see ya later sugarcube." I lastly replied before ending our call.

I dont know why I feel so nervous whenever my best friends calls me, its been botherin' me for a while now but I always try my best to ignore it.

Besides Rarity is only my friend, even though she's too girly, adorable, stubborn, we always get together fine. Of course I cant deny her invitation, she's been mah best friend since kinder garden so we always had playdates in the weekends.. But I dont quite enjoy it as much as her.

I happily skipped to my big brother who was currently carrying some broken wood into the barn, if Im gonna be honest, Big Mac looks like he's already 20+ even though he's still 14 years old!

"Heya big mac!"

"Howdy sis, want to help around the farm?" He asked with a warm smile.

"I want to but Granny said Im too young!"

"Well she's right though, you might hurt yourself, Aj."

"I can be careful if ya'll just give me a chance! But not today, can I ask ya a favor big brother?"

"What is it?" Big Mac asked as he placed the woods into a box.

"Can you help me go to Rarity's place today?" I asked with a irresistible smile.

"I thought you hate going to her place, because she always treats you wrong."

"Well that's in the past and maybe she changed! Besides, I can never say no to my best friend."

"If ya say so, I'll ask Granny first okay?" Big Mac lastly replied before going inside to ask Granny.

"Okay!" I yelled back, seating down on the grass afterwards.
-
Moments later, Big Macintosh finally stepped back outside, bringing an umbrella with him.

"Lets go Applejack." He started, offering me his hand for me to hold. "Oh here's an umbrella incase it rains."

"Its never gonna rain big bwotha! The sun's up see?" I laughed while pointing at the sky.

"I know but the weather report lady told us that theres a slight chance of Rain today so just be safe okay?"

"Okay." I replied with a huge smile, making my brother giggle softly.

We then started to walk towards Rarity's house which was only a few blocks away from home. I would go myself but Granny always get angry at me if I do, so I took Big brother with me.

As soon we finally made it to my friend's house, Rarity immediately ran towards me for a hug as soon she saw me coming.

"Applejack darling, you made it!" She cheered in joy, planting a quick kiss on my cheeks afterwards which made my cheeks slightly burn.

"Howdy sugarcube! Ready for the playdate?" I asked with a laugh.

"Cer- certainly! Come inside please." She cheered while taking my hand and leading me inside her house.

"Goodbye Big Mac! Pick me up in 5 okay?" I lastly yelled to my brother before stepping inside the house.

"S-sure sis.. Have fun!" He yelled back.

As soon Rarity closed the door behind us, she quick ran towards the living room while squealing in joy.

"Hey where are ya goin' Rare?"

"Lets play hide and seek! You'll hide and I'll count okay?"

"Does your mom mind that I roam around your house?"

"Relax Applejack she's at work right now!"

"I thought you told me she's here to make us tea?"

"I- i forgot Darling!"

"You lied to me again Rarity.. Why?"

"Nevermind that! 1, 2, 3.."

When Rarity started to count, my eyes widened in shock as I glance around the place to look for a place to hide. I dint mind that she ignored my question cause she does that all of the time..

After I saw a small space behind the couch, I immediately ran behind it and covered my mouth to stop laughing so I cant blow my cover.

"And~ 10! Ready or not here I cwam!" She yelled im excitement after running around the place.

I tried my best to control my laughter from bursting out as I watched her roam around the living room.

As soon she left the room, I quickly took the chance to run into another hiding spot.

Suddenly, Rarity quickly charged at me when she came back to the room, making me fall to ground while she was on top of me.

"Got you!" She squealed in joy.

"Okay you got me sugarcube! P-please get off me now.." I nervously giggled as I felt a something strange feeling that I have encountered before whenever Rarity interacts with me.

"No way! Its my turn to hide now." She teased while licking her lips like what girls usually does in movies with boys.

"Then get off me if you want to hide now Rare.."

"But I dont wanna move yet!"

"Fine, ya asked for this.. 1, 2, 3!" I started to count, making Rarity stand up and ran upstairs to hide.

I just got back up to my feet as I glance at my purple haired friend run upstairs. I dont know why but I feel kinda uncomfortable.

"7, 8, 10!!! Here I come Rarity!" I yelled, running up to her room afterwards.

After I got up the staircase, I noticed that Rarity's bedroom door was slightly open.

"Maybe she's in there." I thought to myself before walking towards it to peek inside.

I let out a cute giggle when I noticed Rarity's feet was under a blanket while her whole body is being covered by several pillows.

"Where could she be? Hmm.." I said to myself in a loud voice to make sure she hears me.

"Could she be in.. Here?!" I yelled victoriously as soon I lifted the blanket up, revealing Rarity under it.

"Yeeeiiiii! You found me!"

"Ya were pretty obvious Rare."

"Wanna watch a movie with me?"

"I thought we were playing hide and seek?"

"We could play that later! Come here!' She cheered, pulling me into the bed to lay down beside her.

When I felt her body touched mine, the strange feeling came back to me, causing me to feel even more uncomfortable.

"Is anything wrong Aj?"

"No- I mean yes! But.. I can just stay downstairs ya know?" I nervously replied.

"Nonsense! The bed is big enough for is 7 year olds!" She answered after pulling me even closer to her as she grabbed the remote beside her.

Rarity kept doing this for years.. Pulling me into a hug unexpectedly, repeatedly moving closer to me, but I know she's just messing around with me.

This crap called Playdate continued ti'll were highschool..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 336 28
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮." 【 Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as online friends. They soon had the courage t...
1.3K 51 15
'|| QUICK DESCRIPTION, this is the introduction part so if u wanna skip it then get to the story, but i will tell u what the story contains here<3 ...
9.7K 489 31
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
2.8K 163 17
applejack had been homeschooled her entire life, she finally started highschool at CHS although dash doesn't seem to happy of her presence, applejack...