BNHA ๐•ท๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–‰๐–Š (discon...

By CATSISTEXCY

โšซ๏ธ๐’ด/๐’ฉ ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Žโšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐Ÿ”ด . โšซ๏ธ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’... More

Requests!(โญ๏ธclosed๐Ÿ’”)for nowโ—๏ธ
Heatโ™จ๏ธbakugou x neko reader๐Ÿฑ
Dom Shoto x reader๐Ÿ‹
Midoriya x ๏ฟผsuccubus reader!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Lida x puppy quirk reader๐Ÿถ
Villan Kaminari x readerโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‹
Momo x emotional readerโค๏ธ
Kirishima x bakugous sister reader!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน
Camie x reader๐ŸŒŒ
Amajiki x short reader๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿ’œ
Aizawa x drunk reader๐Ÿฅƒ
Hawks x winged reader๐Ÿฃ
Mirio x reader๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ
Mina x reader x bakugou๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ฅ
Shinso x reader bithday๐ŸŽ‚โค๏ธ
Shigaraki x villan reader๐Ÿ’€ 1k reads ๏ฟผspecial!โค๏ธ
Nejire x male reader๐Ÿ’™
Dabi x drugged reader๐Ÿ˜‡
Shoji x innocent reader๐Ÿ’˜2k read๏ฟผs special!!๐Ÿ’–
Overhaul x reader๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒ‘
Bakugou x reader!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Jealous ๏ฟผTokoyami x sub reader!!๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ–ค
Midoriya x reader๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š
Iida x ๏ฟผDom!Gaming reader!๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’™
Shoto x succubus reader๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Denki x readerโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’›
Overhaul x quirkless reader๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒ‘
Werewolf AU๐Ÿบ bakugou x reader x kirishima๐Ÿ’ฅpt.1
Werewolf AU๐Ÿบ bakugou x reader x kirishima๐Ÿ’ฅpt.2
Shinso x reader๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ
Endeavor x reader๐Ÿ”ฅโŒ
Tetsutetsu x reader๐Ÿฆˆโœจ
Bakugou x sensitive readerโœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ 30k reads!!!!๐Ÿ’–
Bakugou x sensitive reader pt.2โœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Dom midorya x reader๐Ÿ’šโ˜˜๏ธ
Hawk x reader๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’
Tsu x reader x todoroki๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Sero x reader๐Ÿ–ค
Sero x reader pt2๐Ÿ–คโœจ

Hawks x reader๐Ÿ” 20k reads special!!!๐Ÿ’›

14.5K 199 254
By CATSISTEXCY

(Multiple orgasms, overstimulation!!⚠️)
~••••••~

You were doing paper work at home because the office was too stuffy at work. It had gotten to the point were you just didn't want to be there because of all the people the would come parading into your office asking about how it felt to be married to the #2 hero.

You were on your 5th stack and still had 35 more to do. You slouched back in your chair and let out an exhausted sigh before leaning up and getting back to work.

You hear the front door open from downstairs but kept working, you knew your husband had got home but you were to busy with the mountain of paper.

He came into the bedroom and started talking but you were to busy signing something so you didn't hear him. Keigo looked at you worried when he asked a question and you didn't even stop your pen.

~••Hawks POV••~

This happens often, to the point were the world didn't even exist when babe worked from home. This made me so uneasy because it felt like I was just some part of the world she ignored.

I dropped my coat and walked over to her tense figure, putting my hands on her shoulders As I massaged them lightly. "You ok babygirl?" I asked. She hummed a yes as she flipped to another page. I let out a gruff sigh as I had plans earlier I was gonna make dinner and seduce her as usual but she wasn't gonna eat like...this.

For some reason she can put up with my really high sex drive, she never could say no. So I decide to continue with the plan. I went down stairs and started to cook.

~••••••~

I came back up with our fried chicken and set her plate on the side of her desk. She finally looked up at the plate which excited me but she only said she wasn't hungry. WTF she's always hungry.

She might be too stressed, sex always helps us right? I came behind her and wrapped my arms over her shoulders, I licked her right ear making her flinch as my hot breath hit it.

She turned around with a serious face and put her palm on my chest before pushing me away. "I'm not in the mood right now." I frowned at her words, "you never turn down our sex. What the hell?" She shrugged boredly and went back to her work. I was astonished at that bullshit but I wasn't gonna stop.

~••••••~

I made a series of attempts and it was about 2 hours past when we would have sex usually. I  already ate all the food and tested her multiple times to see if she would get up but she knows me too well to fall for my tricks.

I was about to give up, until my raging boner pained against the fabric of my pants. It was swelled with all the lack of attention. I was so horny it was starting to piss me off. I placed a hand on the tent gently, hissing and pulling away from the painful contact.

I can't do this alone she knows I can't get off in less I'm inside her tight cunt or mouth. These lewd thoughts turned me on even more, until I got an idea. I undid the zipper and walked up behind her so she wouldn't see.

"Lemme sit there and you can sit on my lap I promise I won't seduce you, I just want to make sure you ok while you work."

I said pointing to the occupied office chair. She looked at me and sighed before standing up, I grinned as I quickly sat down and pulled her onto my lap. My huge member place comfortably in between my briefs and her lower back. She went back to work almost immediately as I place my hands around her soft tummy.

Slowly, I snaked my hands to her thighs with out her noticing an started rubbing them softly. I knew about all her sensitive spots, especially when it came to turning her on.

My hands made there way to her inner thighs, close to her sweet cunt, I caressed the sensitive spot which made her stomach shutter. She didn't want to show a reaction but I knew she was getting turned on.

~••Your POV••~

My stomach was glittering as he touch my inner thighs. I didn't know what it was about him touching me there but I wasn't in the mood so i went back to work, trying my best not to enjoy the teasing touch.

His left hand slowly snaked up my body and to my left breast, as his callused hand groped my heaving chest. His finger tips beginning to flick and pinch my now hardened nipple.

I let out a small breath as his right hand rubbed in between my legs, making me grow wetter and wetter by the aching second. I looked back at his smirking face and mouthed a quiet 'fuck off.' his devilish grin straighten in to a blood churning glare.

As he fastly moved his right hand from my thigh to the inside of my soaked panties. I let out a light gasp as I dropped my pen, letting it roll off the table.

His other hand gripped my throat as he rubbed my sticky bud with his finger tips. He pulled my body against his and deeply whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna make you squirt so hard. The neighbors would think we had a flood." He groaned making my core ache.

His finger rubbed my clit harder making me let out a suppressed yell by biting my lip, his rough fingers making me arch my back. My ass now pressed against his throbbing erection, and my eyes squeezed shut.

His finger went in fast figure 8's as my walls instinctively clenched around them. "F-uuck pls I-I'm soo sor-" my voice was cut as he squeezed my throat tightly.

"You should be, but I think we both know sorry won't fix how long you made me wait for it." I knew that his hard ass grip on my throat was gonna leave a mark...it always did, I knew he was gonna reck me... because he hates being.....disrespected. My stomach clenched as my body tremble before the oncoming orgasm, my legs locked up and my mind went numb as I was bracing for the huge wave.

My hands weakly reached for his masculine forearms, nails digging into his skin with the last of my strength. As I let out a prolonged throaty moan while I shook with my first orgasm of the night. It only took what? Seven minutes? My hips rocked forward, grinding onto his damp hand as my watery liquids soaked my shorts and wet the chair below us.

I was desperately breathing heavy as he kept going with his finger work on my sensitive and wanking clit. Before I could even come down from my high he transition from my clit to my aching insides.

His thumb pressed down on my sweet bud as his fingers curled and prodded at my g-spot. The wave of Ecstasy hit me again as my body trembled groggily. "Tired already baby girl?. You still got plenty more to go." I yelped and gasped as his fingers went faster. He was using a bit of strength to finger fuck me with only 2 digits, my bodily fluids running through the fabric of my shorts as I came again.

His mouth made its way to my right shoulder as he bit and nipped at the sensitive skin. My head limply laid over his left shoulder as I kept cumming. Tears dripped from my eyes because of the overstimulation. Every cell in my body was raked through with pleasure.

A huge knot formed in my gut as I let out a mixture of dried up tired groans and small breaths. This is gonna be a long night.....

~••••••~

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, drool ran down the corner of my mouth as my legs went limp once again. I was to exhausted to even groan anymore.

"I c-an't cum anymore..." I breathed. He ignored my statement and went faster at abusing my g-spot. The knot formed and bursted like a huge damn as I came again, It felt so good that it hurt.

I heaved and gasped as the orgasm passed throughout me. It squirted out of me like a popping water balloon, "Are you gonna disrespect me again?" He growled deeply into my ear. I mouthed a quiet no but he wasn't going for it, his hand went faster as if he was about to continue the dreadfully exhausting and long process over again.

"LOUDER!!" He yelled. "NO DADDY!!" I screamed as the last bit of energy drained, my sex liquids flooded off the leather seat and onto the cream colored carpet. I felt so drained and empty. He pulled out his fingers and whispered a wow as he saw the prunes on them.

He put his finger into my mouth letting me taste my salty but sweet fluids. His finger pulled out of my relaxed jaw with a small string of saliva to connect it but it dripped away. He looked down at his still hard member and set me on my knees in front of him. "SUCK." He commanded, holding up his meaty shaft by the base.

I looked up at it with hazy and tired eyes, it smelled of his strong musk and drooled pre-cum on the still wet seat. I put my weak hand around his shaft. My hand was too tired to move so I just cut to the chase and put it in my mouth.

I suckled on his throbbing tip and licked off the pre-cum, he groaned as I slid only half of it into my mouth. Letting it hit the back of my throat, nine inch's was just to much I thought, my jaw is already starting to hurt.

~••author POV••~

He saw you getting lazy and let out a deep groan of impatience. He stood up and pushed the office chair from behind him, his hands gripped the sides of your head as he forced all his length inside of your throat making it bulge on the outside.

Your hands shot up to his thighs, your fingers tugging at his Calvin Klein briefs. He wouldn't let you breathe as he started to fuck your tight and convulsing throat, drool leaked down your chin as you gagged around his pulsing shaft. He let out deep and husky moans as he was about to bust.

You were losing consciousness because of the lack of oxygen, tears running down your puffy cheeks. His hips shuttered and slowed down as his balls tightend against your chin, with his last thrust he hugged your head to his hips and came in your throat. He gave a few more shuttering humps as your thoat milked him of his white cream before he pulled out his now flaccid member and sat on the floor.

You coughed and gasped for air after swallowing the thick load. Your body soon falling to the soft carpet , just as you were about to pass out you heard him say.

"I'm gonna fucking murder your kitty once you wake up, you really hurt my feelings babygirl....."

😅to be completely honest I didn't think I would even get 100 reads but now we're at 23k

I'm so happy that I could get this many readers and eggheads to Like what I like❤️❤️🥴😂
*cough, cough*
This shit⬇️

Thanks for the 500+votes as well💞💞

Sorry for not doing a 10k special
I had writer's block (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
509K 36.8K 58
โ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ...๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’โž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
906K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
87.2K 476 16
๐Ÿ‹lemons smut of Mha characters