B I T T E R S W E E T || Yume...

By AE-091

Hildegarde Lucas. A name that ultimately instills fear into one's body. She who is said to even be on par wi... More

➥ Prologue
➥ Chapter 01
➥ Chapter 02
➥ Chapter 04

➥ Oc Data

693 12 0
By AE-091

[PICTURES ARE NOT MINE]

Name : Hildegarde Lucas

Age : 14 years old (Current)
           16 years old (Later on)

Gender : Female

Race : Human

School Grade : 

➥ Middle school (Current)
➥ Highschool (Later on)

Height : 154 cm (2 inches taller than Ichigo)

Birth date : September 18

Occupation(s) :

➥ Pâtissière (Main)
➥ Model
➥ Singer
➥ Zither player (Exclusive)

Family : 

➥ Henri Lucas (Older brother - Alive)
➥ Marie Lucas (Grandmother - deceased)

Hair Color : Platinum pink
Eye Color : Golden yellow

Hobbies : Reprimanding her older brother, insulting her older brother, zither playing, baking, flirting with her friends, just flirting, chatting with her sweets spirits, teasing her friends and etc.

Personality Summary : Professional Teaser, touchy with almost everyone, incredibly confident, sometimes very arrogant, amazing palate but keeps her critique short and condensed, serious if needed, scary when mad, rarely serious at anything, likes young talents (like Ichigo), highly respects Henri but hates when he's in 'siscon mode', shameless.

Fun Facts :

- Before going to St. Marie Academy, she was always cold and stoic and was only cheshire-like when in front of specific audiences but when she's alone or with Henri or with anyone she puts extreme trust on, she's just like a normal bored teen who just wants some entertainment in life.

- Having been considered perfect all her life, she knows nothing she can't do. Thus, she had developed the habit of typing 'Impossible Things Humans Can Do' in her phone or tablet or almost any gadget she sees when she's got nothing to do and spend hours on hours scrolling through it, and when something extraordinary happens, she puts on a face that says 'Pssh, I've done that before.' and if not, 'Whoa, I'm gonna put that in my to-do list later'. Not to mention, she is constantly bored and only shows that when in front of Henri and a few chosen others. Although, she does put up a cheshire attitude when in public. She never dares to let anyone else who she doesn't trust with her life let her see her lazy side.

- She literally jumps in happiness when someone says she can not do something and she runs off to that something. But, those were extremely legendarily rare moments for her since practically no one dares to badmouth her and to say she can not do anything since even if they did, there'll be no evidence to back up the fact.

- She has been spoiled since birth so naturally, she had the power to do multiple things and try numerous activities only to find them all boring since she perfects anything and everything she sees in one glance or showing. Fortunately though, she had not grown too spoiled like a certain redheaded bimbo (I'm sorry, I'm just kidding.).

- Her favorite flower are lotuses, duh. And as such, she has developed a natural scent of spring lotuses and sweet chocolates.

[The reason of the sweet chocolates are a mystery for now. Hehehe.]

- The idea of love is something she is not typically fond of, all because of a certain accident that happened in the past. Even with her flirty attitude and all.

- She loves chocolates but she never does anything in front of her friends-especially Kashino, that prove it. Basically, she hides the fact from them but she doesn't from Henri.

- Despite being only 14, her body is very well-developed. Her breasts are quite hefty, she's a C cup. Her butt is also plump, while the rest of her body is slender and then pairing it with her breathtaking visage, one could say she's a goddess with a devil's heart. But for pete's sake, she's only 14 years old!!

- Her looks come from her and Henri's mother who was Russian. Henri got his looks from their father. So, they're half-russian half-japanese(?).

- Written in her personality summary, she has a bewildering palate that only world-class chefs and bakers can satisfy. Consequently, she is also known as a harsh critic like her brother but, as Henri says, harsher. Although, there are times when she endures her burning taste buds and eat 'street food' and sweets that are made by her friends or those that look 'decent enough' for her to try.

- Regardless of her seemingly strange and complicated personality, she deeply treasures those who are close to her specifically her friends and family. And of course, she will do anything and everything to make those who hurt said loved ones suffer her hellish wrath, if need be.

| Sweets Spirits |

(Left Sister - Older sister)

Name : L' Amer (Lee-a-meer)

Age : 2 ,000+

Gender : Female

Race : Sweets Spirit

Position : Elite Court Pâtissière (Higher than Royal Court Pâtissières and Cabinet Minister, but below the Queen and Prince)

Occupation(s) : 

➥ Elite Court Pâtissière
➥ Hildegarde's partner
➥ Older sister

Family : 

➥ L' Sucre (Little sister - alive)

Hair Color : Light brown (with a white ribbon tied to the side)
Eye Color : Light brown

Hobbies : Lecturing/Nagging her little sister, teaching her little sister, smacking those who have bad manners with her spoon, watching over her little sister and mistress, breaking up fights between friends and etc.

Staff description : White spoon, the gem at the top is colored royal brown and has the symbol of a white lotus on it. The insides of the spoon is light gray.

Personality Summary : Serious, strict, blunt, stoic, rarely smiles, cautious, ruthless with judging sweets, highly respects Henri and Hildegarde, protective over Hildegarde and L'Sucre, likes peaceful places.

(Right sister - Little sister)

Name : L' Sucre (Lee-suk-ree)

Age : 2 ,000+

Gender : Female

Race : Sweets Spirit

Position : Elite Court Pâtissière (Higher than Royal Court Pâtissières and Cabinet Minister, lower than Queen and Prince)

Occupation(s) : 

➥ Elite Court Pâtissière
➥ Hildegarde's partner 
➥ (Troublesome) Little sister

Family :

➥ L' Amer (Older sister - alive)

Hair Color : Creamy white (with a brown ribbon tied to the side)
Eye Color : Light gray

Hobbies : Cheering her friends on, bragging about Hildegarde, getting into arguments with the other spirits, causing trouble unknowingly to her older sister, rants to her older sister about certain things and etc.

Staff description : Brown spoon. The gem on top is colored white with a royal brown lotus on top of it. The insides of the spoon is dark brown.

Personality Summary : Bubbly, humorous, reckless, extremely supportive, almost always smiling, rarely frowns or gets sad, ruthless with judging sweets, sometimes too stupid to realize she had insulted someone (a bit of a sociopath), highly respects Henri and Hildegarde, passionate about almost everything.

[Hmmmmm...okay! Second story out!! I've been thinking so much about sweets lately and well, my mind just led to Yumeiro Pâtissière. I know, weird but I guess that's what you get for being too hungry.

But anyways, I hope you guys like this story of mine too. I like to think my grammar has improved since my last two stories since I was still an immature writer back then but if not, then I'll do better next time I do!!

Remember. All videos and images do NOT belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. I can only wish and hope to be able to illustrate and create such nice videos like them. But of course, I can't.

And you guys know how I like to add references from different animes and such so be prepared and btw, the 'half-japanese(?)' thing is coz I really don't know if Henri's Japanese since you know, blonde with blue eyes-seriously? This guy can be Asian, my gawd!

But yep, daz all from me, for nowwwww.....

Alright, hope y'all enjoy this new book of mine; B I T T E R S W E E T.

Till next time, my loveliesssssssssssssss~]

Word Count : 1357 Words

E · N · D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.2K 34
After fleeing from her scumbag ex and quitting college over three years ago Joanie Collins has now rebuilt her life running a little bakery back in h...
95.8K 4.9K 60
Shimizu Yuto possesses the extraordinary power to read the minds of others! Joined by his childhood friend, Sakura Airi, Yuto enters the prestigious...
80 10 6
If you asked the teachers at Reyutei Highschool, they would say Charlotte was a mischievous girl with a high backing. If you asked the student from t...