➥ Prologue

| Certain Airport in Japan |

"Wah!! Look at her, she's so pretty!!"

"Do you guys smell that? Were there any lotuses growing here or something?"

"Mama, who dat?!"

"Quick, take a pic!!" 

"Wait bro—"

"Hol' up!! Isn't that—"

"That abnormal silver-pink hair!!"

"And that short but slender figure!"

"Oh my gawd!! It's the Lotus Princess!!"

"Lotus Princess, are you serious?!"

"I heard she was in Paris though?!"

A certain platinum haired girl sighed as she ran a hand through her luscious locks. "It's platinum and....I'm not short!!" She mumbled angrily, slightly pouting her lips. One of her guards bent down and whispered something in her ear. "Miss Lucas, a limo has been prepared for you." 

Raising a brow, Hildegarde frowned. "Huh? By who." The guard held up a tablet, the young beauty stared at it before suddenly blinking as it started. A video was playing. 

"Bonjour, my darling imouto~! I hope you had a nice trip back!! That's a private plane I specially organized for you, after all!! You know, I..." 

Her eye twitched as she continued watching the man known as her elder brother, one who is also renowned as a genius pâtissière to the whole world however in her eyes, he was just an 'idiotic moron'. Hildegarde facepalmed as she walked towards the limo a few distances away, the guard guy—whatever following her with the tablet in hand. 

"Oh right!! You're going to dorm in the academy, right?! Well guess what this amazing older brother of yours did!!"

Hildegarde 'smiled brightly' as a camera aimed at her. She then glared silently at the tablet, "I'd rather not." She said in a terrifyingly cold voice. 

Henri grinned proudly as he pointed his thumb towards himself, "I specifically asked for your own dorm to be built in the academy grounds!!" 

Hildegarde snapped her head at the tablet with a shocked and angry look, "What?!" She shouted. One of the various reporters in the scene sweatdropped, "Um...miss Lucas?" Noticing her, the platinum haired beauty paused the video before turning to her with a twitching smile. "Hm~?" 

The female reporter smiled, "Miss Lucas, what pray tell, was your reason to go to a branch school when you could have easily passed to enroll in the main campus of St. Marie Academy in Paris?" The other reporters leaned forward with expectant eyes. 

Hildegarde hummed as she tapped her forefingers on her chin, she placed her other arm over her stomach. "Mhm~ that's for me to know and for you guys to find out~!" She chirped with a close-eyed smile. The reporters, in turn, immediately started retorting. The buff bodyguards shielded her to the best of their abilities, of course. 

Hildegarde took the tablet in her hands as she ignored the chaos around her. Not caring much about the video, she started playing Flappy Bird while humming some of her original songs. 

A few calls, shouts and screams here and there and Hildegarde's finally in front of the limo assigned to her. The door was being held by the chauffeur. 

Hildegarde groaned as the bird hit and fell, she was on 342!! But as if remembering something, she paused and twirled around to face the reporters once again with a charming smile. Licking her dry lips, she narrowed her eyes. "Oh but~ I think the Japanese branch have the most entertaining recruits~ and well, I wouldn't miss a chance to see them with my very own eyes slip away now would I~" She purred, her eyes narrowing alluringly. 

Especially since two of Henri-niisama's recruits are there....

With that, she entered the the black limousine. The chauffer closed the door and went to his seat. He then began driving towards the academy. 

Placing the tablet down beside her, she moved to press a certain button. Once pressed, a small tv slid down from the ceiling of the car right in front of the young beauty. Instantly, the tv lit up and Henri's handsome face popped up, Hildegarde scowled at the sight of him. "Alright so, what do you-" 

"HILDEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!!!!!!!" The beauty's eye twitched once more as she reached out to turn it off. Henri, actually being smart for once, fumbled and immediately shouted again for her to stop. "Wha-wait—no! Hildeee! Don't hang up!" Hildegarde clicked her tongue as she rested her back against the leather seats again. Even when inside, she was literally rampaging. "Just say it." Henri nodded furiously. 

"Okay!" She watched as he picked up a brown folder from his desk, it was placed on the very top of all the horrendous-looking stacks of paperwork. "You asked me for the file of Ichigo-chan and Mari, right? Here, I'll send it." 

A few minutes later, the same exact papers were in her hands as she skimmed through it. She nodded to herself, satisfied. She rolled her head to the the tv, "Alright, got it. Thanks, niisama." She was about to turn the tv off when she was stopped. 

"Wait!" Raising a brow, Hildegarde looked up at her brother. "What."

Henri smiled a genuine smile, "I hope you have fun over there, Hildegarde. I just know you'll make friends there." He said softly, sounding like a true brother. Hildegarde was silent. 

"Niisama, you—"

"And remember, no boyfriends!! I love y—"

"Bye."

The small tv retracted back inside of the ceiling. Hildegarde heaved a sigh as she leaned back, the folder of files on a small table next to her, she picked up a few cookies from the table. As soon as she nibbled on it, she spit it back out on the plate. Tossing the cookie away, she held a disgusted face. "So fucking bland..." 

"Mistress! What did I tell you about cussing!?" A high pitched but stern voice shouted. 

"That's right, that's right, mistress!! Cussing is bad!" A childish voice added. 

Hildegarde picked up the files again and flipped to a certain brunette's page. "Oh shush, L' Amer, L' Sucre....hmmm.." Licking her lips, Hildegarde smirked. "Amano Ichigo....hope Madame Michiko taught her well..." L' Amer and L' Sucre looked at each other before sighing. 

"Fufufu~" 

Their miss was up to something again...

Hildegarde's laughter died down as she looked out the window with a solemn look, "Boyfriend huh..." 

Word Count : 1017 Words
E · N · D