➥ Chapter 02

[PICTURES AND GIFs ARE NOT MINE]

Chapter 02 : Amano-chan's notorious rambunctiousness!!

| B I T T E R S W E E T |

3RD POV

The next day quickly came, another day of math classes, French lessons, baking sessions and...Ichigo's clumsiness and naivety?!

It was currently around 7:05 in the morning in St. Marie Academy Japanese boarding school, and in one of the many classrooms sat Hildegarde beside Kashino, Hanabusa beside Andou and Ichigo somewhere in the middle part of the room next to Rumi. 

It was one of Hildegarde's most dreaded subjects. 

Math class. 

Even if Hildegarde was intelligent and all that, she still had the common right to hate a certain school subject. She absolutely despised it, she could solve any equation without any effort at all but the minute she sees a cluster of numbers jumbled up together—it just makes her head go 'insane'!! 

Sometimes, it even had the slightest chance of breaking her cheshire facade!

"Then, this question.." The male instructor's gaze wandered around the room before landing on a certain caramel headed boy. "Kashino and..." As soon as Kashino heard his name, he stood up. "Yes." He glanced at the platinum headed girl who beamed an encouraging smile at him before carrying on with walking up front. 

Ichigo turned to Rumi with a smug smile, "He's been called up..." She said to the other girl, clearly mocking her teammate. Rumi only ignored her though, somehow already used to her ignorant friend's antics. "And Amano." Shocked, Ichigo answered with a loud 'yes' all while standing up. 

She didn't expect to get called up too. 

Slowly, Ichigo walked up to the right side of the board, where a different equation from the left side where Kashino was assigned to, she then looked at the equation with a fallen face. 

Geez, I've always been bad at mathematics...

She glanced to the other side of the board, she had expected Kashino to be in the same dilemma as her but oh was she wrong. "Eh?!"

Kashino had solved the problem flawlessly, he was patting his hands together to get rid of the excess chalk on his sleeves. He made a face at Ichigo before going back to his seat. Ichigo watched him in awe, as she looked back at him and his answer.