Precious

By Winnieepawa

Beam rejected girls after girls at the bar, today, because he no more feels precious. He wasn't the first bor... More

Author Note
Always An Option
Smile
The Umbrella
Be My Boyfriend
Beam's Confession
Cute Kid - 1
Cute Kid - 2
Boyfriends?
What's right? Who's right?
Being loved
Author Here
Realization
Bestfriends
All In The Past
You Are Precious!
Triage with TaeTee

What Is It?

4.9K 240 30
By Winnieepawa

"Stay Healthy, Stay Safe"

Beam' POV 

"Be my boyfriend na Beam?" Forth asked me this out of nowhere. Is he stupid? I was stunned for a moment. And at that moment I wanted to say yes. No one cared for me this much. I have never had this weird but still happy feeling inside me till now. Was it what people call love? I don't know. It's too early. Why am I suddenly having these feelings for him? Wait! Do I have feelings for him? Since when? I knew him for a year. But never was this close with him. Just a day? Why? 

"Ghyahahaha" I saw him laughing. I hit his head with the spoon in my hand which was unused because he was feeding me. 

'You!! Why did you ask me that? You better go away right now. Why are you giving me these thoughts? Just go away if you don't care. Stop making fun of me.' I wanted to say but nothing came out of my mouth. Somehow my mouth didn't want to say harsh words to him. WHY THE FUCK I DO NOT HAVE CONTROL ON MY OWN BODY PARTS!!!! My brain cells shouted at me!! How would I know? You're my brain. You are supposed to handle everything. It's your fault. You should order all the body parts and organs. It's your job. I'm giving you all the nutrition. I told my brain. 

Wait! Did I just talk to my brain? What the…? 

"Forth!! What did you feed me? Why is this happening to me?" I literally shouted at Forth who was still laughing. I felt happy for a second for scolding him but don't know from where the guilt came in me. It made me look bad in my own eyes. You shouldn't have shouted at someone who just fed you. He's the one who is pampering you. And it was just a joke. You're stupid who is acting like a teenager. Pouting and all. You're a boy. He's a boy too. And why would he ask you to be his boyfriend. He must be joking. No need to shout. Calm down. I didn't know from where this thumb sized angel in white dress started lecturing me. 

"Forth!!  Tell me seriously what have you done to me?" I said literally crying. I can feel hot streams of tears on my cheek. 

"Hey, Beam. I was just kidding. Stop acting like I asked you to give me your…" 

Slap. 

I slapped him on his lips. And he shamelessly kissed on my palm. Shit. Now my hands are resting there to be kissed by him again. What! No. My brain acted wisely this time and pulled my hands in just a blink. My eyes which were wide open were looking at my palm where he kissed me. 

Shake left shake right, shake left shake right. I shook my head fast. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I sighed. I hope everything will be all right now. Let's talk to Forth like a normal human. 

"Forth. Are you sure you have not done any spell or hypnotized me? And not fed me anything?" I asked him. 

He came to sit beside me and pulled the chair close to mine. He lifted his hand and wiped the tear streaks on my cheek. 

"Why would I do that?" He asked me, looking into my eyes. 

"I don't know. That's why I am asking you." 

"Come here." He opened his arms and asked me to give him a hug. 

"No! Not at all. Your looks and actions are making my body parts react weirdly against my will." I said. I face-palmed myself. I thought I was saying it in my mind. I really need a Factory Reset of my system. 

"Really?" He asked. I could see his eyes lit up. No no no... I'm just imagining. Nothing like that happened. 

(A/N : Are you sure Beam?)

"Yes. I mean, No. Urrhhh… I don't know what's happenin… nnnggghhhh"

Before I could finish my sentence, Forth captured my lips. This feels good. Really good. Best. I closed my eyes. 

I just heard the sound our saliva and lips were making. I didn't know how I got engrossed in that moment. 

The kiss was best. The best I had ever had. Actually I haven't let any girl kiss me on my lips. This means… Forth was my first kiss? 

Forth pulled away and I inhaled a long breath. I didn't even know I was out of breath. My eyes were still closed. When I opened it, I saw the brown orbs pulling me inside them. Forth moved his face towards mine and tilted my head to get an access of my neck. He sucked there. 

His sucking sent an electric wave from neck to Belly button. With his head removed from my neck, he captured my lips again. 

I tried to open my eyes but Forth's palm held my head from back and titled our heads to get better access. Soon, I felt the heat of another body, Forth's body near my chest. I felt comfortable. 

I felt his hand under my right thigh. He gently lifted it and turned my body. I don't know how but we were still kissing and now I was sitting on his laps with my both legs on either side of his body. I wanted more. I tried to slip my tongue but couldn't.

I felt both his hands embracing my back and pulling me closer. It feels good in between my thighs. I liked the friction it made with Forth's. Forth started squeezing and kneading my butt cheeks. 

I heard my moans melting in his mouth. He had entered my mouth with his tongue. He sucked the life out of me. 

I was unable to breathe. I beat his shoulders with my hands. He pulled out his face and let me breathe. 

He cupped my face and kissed me on my lips. 

"Beam." He called my name and my heart started beating fast. "Before… I Umm… I wasn't kidding." 

Huh? What does he mean? 

"I'm serious. Be my boyfriend." He said, looking at me with those brown orbs. 

Can I say no? No. No. I mean. I don't want to. I mean I want to be his boyfriend. 

"Isn't it too fast?" I asked. I don't know where it came from. 

"It's too late already." He said. 

"Huh?" I asked. We just… 

"I have a crush on you since last year." I felt abnormal heat on my cheeks that I never felt before. "I… I was scared to… lose your friendship. Because, you…" 

"...are the Casanova. A player. And straight." I completed his sentence. Right. How could someone like him deserve someone like me? "I'm sorry." I apologized to him. I am someone who doesn't deserve a man like him. I shouldn't have awakened his hopes. He must have feel…

"No. You were… You still are out of my league. You… Don't deserve a man like me. You deserve better than me." He was saying but I cut him.

"No." I shook my head. "No. It's me who don't deserve you." I said. 

"No. Beam. You're the best. You could be the first choice of anyone." He said. 

"I… I'm never the first choice. Of anyone." I didn't know how I cried and told him everything I felt a few days ago. How sad I felt. How I got drunk. 

"Beam. Let me court you. Please?" He requested. "I'll… I'll try. Please let me…" 

"You… Wayo… Wayo was your…" 

"No, Beam. Wayo was just someone I cared for like a brother but trust me, I… I only had you in my heart."

Would I be called selfish if I accept? 

And then suddenly reality hit me. What am I even thinking? Boyfriend? Courting? I'm a man and he's too. Not that I'm a homophobic. My friends have boyfriends too. But… I… and Forth were… no… we still are… straight… or am I not? Or we both are not? What if he's just kidding like earlier? 

"You can go Forth. I… I need time to think. I'm not in my right mind. For this moment… this might feel good. It feels good…" 

"Yeah… it's good. See, our juniors agree too." Forth said as he held his hand in mine and let me feel our private parts… 

Did my body just react to his touches and his to mine? 

What is it? What is it? What is it?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N : How's the update?

How are you all? I'm feeling less stressed and more free. I don't have any submissions or tasks to be done. So far, I don't have any exams coming. I'm just chilling. I love my life this way.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.7K 60
Excerpt He eyed the kid up and down. Pale skin, black hair, cute button nose, pink lips and playful eyes. Even if the eyes looks scared right now. Th...
116K 5K 23
Beam hurt by his mother. He hurt every woman whose confess to him. Only one night stand then he throw all of them like trash, like his mother done it...
31.7K 1.3K 9
Placing a bet to pursue the bad boy Forth, but after a while Beam started doubting if this pursuing is really for the bet or is he falling for this b...
184K 9.1K 29
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE SECOND CHOICE IN A PERSON'S LIFE? I was always the 2nd choice in everyone's life. People always left me for someone, some...