His Desiderio|✔️(editing)

By yafavshai

(Mature Audiences) Alexis Ricci has finally turned 18 and graduated from high school. Which means she can fin... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Vote
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge
Book 4

Chapter 10

9K 240 19
By yafavshai

"A date? I can't believe that the Alexis Ricci went on a date, and with Noah Petrov." Sienna gushed.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against my head bored. "It wasn't a date."

She snorted, "Yeah right, you even kissed him on the cheek."

"Only as a way of thanking him, nothing more. So please cut it out." I sated.

She sat up to look at me. "Well have you talked to him at all?"

It only has been a day since my day out with Noah and I had to admit that I was once again avoiding him but I would never admit that to Sienna of course.

"No, we have bigger things to worry about, like you. When are you going to tell your mother about your pregnancy?" I said trying to change the topic.

She bit her lip and slid her hand across her forehead. "I don't know, I was thinking about keeping it a secret for a little longer. Maybe she won't notice."

"Sienna, you can't be serious. You will be stuck in the safe house with her for a long time, at least until we take care of the Mexican Mafia. You can't hide your pregnancy for that long plus your bump will start to grow soon and you leave today."

She slouched over, "I don't know, I don't want her to be disappointed in me. She had such high hopes for me, you know? I feel like I failed her." her lips trembled slightly and I brought her into my arms.

"I know your mother, and I know she just wants you to be happy. She'll support you no matter what you do, but you have to tell her all this stress isn't good for you or the baby." I said.

She nodded her head before sitting up and wiping her tears. "I will, but I have to go pack, we will be leaving soon and I would hate to be stuck with one outfit the whole time that we're there."

I laughed as she exited the room and then in walked Allen.

"Hi, Champ," I said as he sat on the edge of my bed, he sent me a half smile which he only did when something was really bothering him.

I scooted close to him. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"The whole safe house thing? Is it really necessary? Mom told me about how she once had to go before because Dad had gotten into some trouble with the Russian Mafia after killing his father. Somehow they managed to find her still, and the whole idea of the family being split up doesn't sit well with me." He said, I could hear the worry clear in his voice.

I would have to say that out of all of us Allen has lived the most normal life. He didn't face the dangers as Armando and I did and definitely wasn't kidnapped by some psycho woman as I had been.

"Look, I would tell you that we won't be apart for long but I don't know how true that is, but I do know that mom would never allow anything bad to happen to you. You'll be safe without a doubt and this safe house no one would be able to find." I said.

"What about you and Armando?"

"Don't worry about the two of us we can handle our own." I smiled "We've been trained for this."

"It just doesn't seem fair." He sighed.

"What doesn't?"

"Why can't our family ever be happy? Mom and Dad went through so much shit, and then the accident that happened to you a few years back and n-now this."

His mentioning the accident made me flinch a bit but I turned and hugged him tightly. "Because everyone knows how powerful we are, they hate to see it."

He laughed "I don't consider myself as "powerful" but you're right."

"Nonsense, no one else can devour a whole buffet the way you can."

We laughed together and he pushed me playfully. "I'm going to miss you, Alexis."

"I'm going to miss you too Champ, now go hurry and pack your ride will be here soon."

He gave me one last hug before leaving out of my room. I got up and went to go find my mother who I knew was struggling with leaving without Dad, Armando, and me. She hated being away from us for too long so this must be eating at her.

When I found her she was inside her room packing. Her face had a frown on it and her curly hair was thrown into a messy bun.

"Hey mom," I said as I walked into the room.

She turned to look at me, her frown instantly fading. "Hey, honey. I was just finishing packing."

"I'm sorry that you can't stay but it's too-"

"Nonsense Alexis, I've been doing this longer than you, so don't tell me it's too dangerous. But if you want me to go to the safe house then I will." She said cutting me off.

"I just don't want to have to worry about you every second mom, plus Allen needs you."

She nodded her head and smiled sadly. "It seemed like yesterday you, Armando, and Allen was just running around the house, playing tag. Now, look at you all grown up and ruling the Mafia."

"Please don't cry" I groaned.

"I'm not." She chuckled before walking over to hug me and then pulling back to look at me. "You're just like your father." She shook her head before letting me go.

As she turned to zip her bag my eyes caught sight of her shoulder where she had been shot, long ago. I cringed at the thought of it.

"Mom?"

"Yes?" She turned to look at me.

"After you left dad, and had Armando and me. Why did you come back? Why not live a normal life."

She smiled and placed her hand gently on my cheek. "Because home is where the heart is, and my heart is with your father. Besides, living a "normal" life is boring." She laughed

I sat on my bed and watched quietly as she packed.

"And don't think I didn't notice that you left the house with that boy yesterday." She said while smirking.

"He's just a fri-"

"Don't lie to me Alexis, you don't even like making friends."

I groaned. "Nothing is going on between us, he's from the Russian Mafia, and the leader of it. The chances of us happening aren't likely. Plus men aren't nothing but a waste of space."

My mother rolled her eyes. "I know you, Alexis, you like him, and that's okay."

I sighed not knowing what else to say, I watched her finish packing, and then she looked up at me and smiled.

"I just want you happy, and if he makes you happy then I'm okay with it."

I got up and hugged her, and she hugged me back tightly.

~

Soon everyone had left for the safe house except for the people I decide should stay. I had been sitting in my room trying to think of plans of taking down the Mexican Mafia when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened and in walked Noah, with nothing but his sweatpants on. He shut the door behind him and walked further into the room.

"You've been avoiding me, Alexis." He stated as he folded his arms across his chest.

"So?" I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at him.

"Why?" He sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Look, I don't know what you expected to happen between us but there is nothing. I feel nothing towards you and I have bigger things to worry about than you."

"You're lying."

I rolled my eyes "Believe what you want Noah."

He furrowed his eyebrows "You're lying. You do feel something towards me but you're afraid of your own emotions and don't know what to do but run away from them."

"You don't know anything about me Noah."

"I know that you're nothing but a Scary Cat!" He said now as he got onto his knees on top of my bed.

I repeated his actions "I'm not scared of anything."

"Yes, you are! You're scared of love!" He shouted.

"No! I'm not!" I shouted back shoving his chest just a bit.

He shoved me lightly back and I shoved him harder causing him to grab onto the top of my arms and pull me close to his chest. Without missing a beat he smashed his lips against mine, and instantly my lips began to move against his.

His lips were so soft and gentle but the way they moved against mine was harsh and punishing, it was the perfect combination. My knees trembled and I fell back causing him to land on top of me but we didn't dare break our kiss.

He was kissing me like he was mad, and maybe he was but I was enjoying it.

He broke the kiss and looked down at me with an unreadable expression before climbing off of me and heading for the door, Before he walked out he looked back at me.

"Deny what you want, but you and I both know how you really feel." and then he walked out.

Leaving me alone.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm so excited and Love how Noah tells her like it is! Anyways don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Until next time my lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 764 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...
63.9K 3.6K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...
1.8K 47 80
Victoria "Ria" Bottero has been sheltered her whole life. Being the princess of the Italian Mafia may have its perks but freedom and independence are...
3.4M 84K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...