My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

Promise me Toshi

7.6K 127 169
By moldywonderbread

Denki pov

The other students slowly start filtering in. Soon enough the whole squad is in, I'm self consciously putting my hand on my neck covering my mark. I feel like Toshi notices. Bakugo hasn't been talking much,  he's just been staring at me.

"Sparky." I look over at him, everybody goes quiet. "What're you hiding under you hand?" I freeze, Hitoshi laughs from beside me. I slowly take my hand away, exposing the mark.

"Nice man!"

"Huh, sleepy claimed whats his."

"Damn, you got some sharp ass teeth Shinso." I blush and put my face on my desk.

"We got training today, hope you didn't make each other to bad." My head shoots up. Fuck the surprise.

"We do? Please say you're joking." Why'd I forget.

"They're right Denks, it's Thursday." I look over at him.

"You didn't think to tell me?" I pout.

"Relax, at least people will know not to touch you anymore." I can't believe he doesn't think this is a big deal.

"But you back, it looks like a lion got to you." I hear Bakugo and Kirishima laugh. He shakes his head.

"I can't physically train, I have a boot. Plus if I need to strengthen my quirk I have you." I whine.

"You're so unfair." He uses his quirk.

"Well guys, what do you wanna know." I blush, wanting to groan.

"I for one want to know if our Pikachu got marks that go a little farther down." God dammit Bakugo.

"Denki, how far do your marks go." DONT say it Denki.

"To my waist." God fucking dammit. Shinso laughs and looses control of me. "You're the one who put those there alpha~" thank god for that voice. Hitoshi freezes and I hear Kirishima growl, dragging Bakugo to their seats. "Two can play at this game Toshi." He looks over at me and growls. He leans over.

"Don't you forget how much you were begging for it, I still own you." I force my blush to go away.

"And don't forget, I know how to tease." He looks away and growls.

"Talk about sexual tension." I look up at Mina.

"Gotta keep him on his toes." I look over to see Kirishima whispering something to Bakugo while the blonde is blushing his ass off. I nod my head over to them.

"Poor Bakugo, he's gonna get railed." I laugh, forgetting about the whole Toshi teasing.

"Get to your seats class is starting." Aisawa's voice booms over everyone's else's. He starts his lecture and I start paying attention. About 30 minutes in I feel a paper hit my back. I turn around and pick it up, putting it under my desk and opening it. I read the note and freeze.

'I'm coming for you, wether you like it or not. You're mine.' I quickly look around to see who threw it. No one is looking at me, or looks suspicious. I turn around and raise my hand. Aisawa sees and calls me up to the front. I give him the note and he looks up.

"Who game Kaminari this note!?" Everyone looks shocked, Toshi coming up to the front, he takes the note and growls. I immediately sense something change, it's his pheromones. He lets out a protective growl and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the classroom.

"Who gave you this note?" He pushes me up against the wall.

"I-I dont know Shin. It hit the bad of my neck and I picked it up. I'm scared Toshi." I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him into a hug. He softens up dropping the note and hugging back. He sighs and wraps his arms around my waist. He plays with my hair. We stay like that for a while before Aisawa comes out. We break away as he walks up to us.

"We found out who did it. Mineta decided to pull a prank. He'll be in serious trouble." I hear Toshi growl and march back into the classroom. I follow after him and see him pick Mineta up. I run over to him.

"Toshi, stop. Let's just go back to the dorms. I'll make nest." As much as I hate him, I want to cuddle with Hitoshi, especially when he's over protective. He sighs and drops Mineta, throwing me over his shoulder and walking out. I lay limp, grabbing his back and taking a deep breath of his scent. I purr and nuzzle into his back more. Soon enough we get to his dorm. He sets me down and goes to take off his clothes before I stop him.

"What're you up to Denks?" He asks, shrugging off his jacket.

"Well, you've always used my kinks to give us both pleasure. But I barely use yours. Let me give you something special." I planned this, but he doesn't know this. I walk him over to the bed, pushing him down. I put my knee between his legs, bringing my head down to his ear. "No touching till I'm done big boy." I back up and go over to my speaker. I click I See Red.

I turn back to Toshi and see him sitting on the bed with anticipation. I slowly take off my jacket, discarding it some where in the room. I unbutton my top button and quickly take my hands away. I unbutton my pants but leave them losely on my hips. I look over and him and wink smirking a bit. I walk over to his and sit on his hips, grinding softly. He puts his hands on my waist and I take them off.

"No touching Alpha~" He growls, wanting to touch me desperately. "You need help don't you~ cute. Be right back." I walk over to my closet, grabbing a belt out. I walk over to him, leaning down. "Hands behind your back." He growls, not doing it. "Alpha, you be a good boy, you can ravage me. You misbehave, you have to keep your hands off unless I tell you you can." He growls, deeper this time. He puts his hand behind his back and I loosely put the belt over them.

"Fuck Denks, you have no idea what you're doing to me." I laugh.

"I think I do, judging by the tent in your pants." I grab it, squeezing slightly. I back up and actually take my shirt off this time. Under it I wore purple straps, much like last night. I walk back over to alpha because the chorus is about to begin.

Now I see Red

I grind roughly as he gasps. I smile, pulling him into a rough kiss. He grunts, obviously trying to break out of the belt. I break away and slip my pants off, revealing the lingerie I wore. They're a yellow lace. He stares, drooling. Once the song ends I walk over to him once more.

"How was that?" He doesn't respond and stares at me. I breathe and smell a intoxicating smell, dominant alpha pheromones. I'm praying for my ass. "Don't move till I'm done, then I'm all yours." He waits patiently. I undo one arm, and move on the the next. The second the other one is off Hitoshi pins me to the bed.

"Listen here, slut. You don't tell me what to do. In fact, what else is in your closet we can use." I moan at his voice. He gets up and walks over to my closet, I hear rummaging before my black box full of things Is brought into my sight. He opens it and smirks. He picks up the rope. He sets the box down and walks over to my bed. He pins my hands up above my head, unwinding the rope. He wraps my hands around the head board, tying them with rope.

"Please~ fuck me already." He smirks down at me.

"You teased me, it's my turn now." I grind my hips on his leg, finally getting some friction. I moan loudly before he takes his leg away. He stands up doing back over to the box, grabbing it and bringing it over. He picks up the cock ring and my eyes widen. He comes over and slips it on me, I whine loudly and try to shy away.

"T-that's not fair Toshi." He grabs my neck roughly.

"That's not my name, I think you deserve a punishment." I moan loudly, whining again.

"Al-alpha please." His and squeezes my neck a little harder.

"Shut it. Don't talk." I immediately shut up, clenching my jaw. He laughs leaning over me. He kisses my jaw, right below my ear. I moan slightly as he continues down my neck. He sucks especially hard on the mark he made last night. My hips roll up against his leg. He grabs my waist and pins it down.  He kisses down my chest. Biting, marking, and kissing. He gets right by my nipple before he grazes over it slightly. I moan loudly before I feel him slick run down my legs. He looks up at me, pride all over his face.

"I can really make you a moaning mess." I nod, desperately trying not to talk. He leans down and kisses all over my chest again. He bites pretty hard right under my left pec. I whine loudly trying to roll my hips up. Alpha notices and growls, grabbing my dick roughly. I moan loudly at the sudden contact.
"Stop going against my rules." I nod, trying not to squirm too much. He goes down to my v-line. He takes a deep breath, licking up slick that leaked onto the bed.

"Th-that's dirty alpha." I try to get away. He growls loudly, grabbing my hips and yanking me back.

"Shhh, I though I told you to be quiet." I moan loudly, and release more slicks. He smiles, taking another deep breath. He goes back down, licking up the slick. I moan loudly gripping the sheets.

"Al-alpha~! Feels so good!" I pull on the ropes, groaning. "I-I'm cumming!" He stops even though I physically can't. I whine at the loss of pleasure. He leans over, untying the rope.

"Hands and knees, now." I scramble following his directions. Once I'm in position and sits behind me. He leans down and continues to lick up all the slick. I moan for the 50th time and burry my face in the sheets. He continues for a while before pulling away.

"Fuck, Hitoshi ram me~"

Shinso pov

After he said that something in my snaps. Everytime he uses that voice my alpha looses it. I slam into him with out warning. He moans loudly, grabbing the sheets roughly. I pull in and out quickly, setting a ruthless pace. He groans, sinking into the mattress. God I love him.

"You're so good Denks, god~ fuck." I hit something in him that makes him scream.

"R-right there Alpha, dont fucking stop~ fuck me like you mean it~ use me~" I groan at his words. Grabbing his hips and reangleing them. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out. "W-wanna cum~ please let me cum!~" I smirk down at him.

"Not yet angel~" he was to work himself for that. After a little longer I finally cum. He whines.

"C-can I cum now?" He asks, reaching his hand down.

"Not yet, you have to get yourself off." He perks up, putting a hand on my chest, making me lay down. He straddles my hips, putting his knees on either side. He slowly sinks down, biting his lip. He stays for a little before he pushes himself up, and dropping it back down. He goes slow for a little before he starts to speed up. He puts his hands my chest, balancing himself as he goes faster.

"M-m-master~ fuck ~ you're s-so big. Hhhmmmp~" I buck my hips up towards the end. I soon match up with his rhythm so I go deeper. I feel sparks coming off Denkis hands.

"You slut, can't even control your quirk with a big dick inside of you~ you're mine. Got that?" He nods, biting his lip. I grab his throat. "I need your voice Denks."

"F-fuck, I'm yours alpha, god all yours. C-cumming~" he starts releasing as his legs shake. He sits on top of me shaking and flinching. I lift his hips up and back down. He moans, flopping into my stomach. I let him calm down before I kiss his forehead.

"You're amazing Denks." He smiles.

"How'd you get so big?" I laugh, shaking my head.

"Come on. We need a shower." He whines.

"My legs are to weak, you're gonna have to carry me." I nod and pick him up.

Time skip after the shower. I'm lazy shehhhhh

I'm again sitting on the counter, putting my boot on and Denki is brushing his hair. He puts Bang Bang by Jessi J, Ariana Grande, and Nikki Minaj on. He's dancing along and singing into his brush. The rap part is coming up so I might just show him up.

"It's Myx Moscat. It's frizz in a bottle. It's Nicki full throttle, it's oh, oh. Swimming in the grotto. We winning in the lotto. We dipping in the powder blue, four door. Kitten so good. It's dripping on wood. Get a ride in the engine that could. Go, Batman, robbin' it. Bang bang, cockin' it. Queen Nicki dominant, prominent. It's me, Jessie, and Ari. If they test me, they sorry. Ride his uh like a Harley. Then pull off in his Ferrari. If he hanging we banging. Phone ringing, he slanging. It ain't karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing." I stop and look over at him. His mouth is open and he's dumbfounded.

"Y-you just did that. Damn." He closes his mouth and slowly brushed his hair again. Super Bass by the queen Niki come on. He looks at me, "My turn.

"This one is for the boys with the booming system. Top down, AC with the cooler system. When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up. Got stacks on deck like he savin' up. And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal. He pop bottles and he got the right kind of build. He cold, he dope, he might sell Coke. He always in the air, but he never fly coach. He a motherfuckin' trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship. When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip
That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for. And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe. I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy. I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly. I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie. You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye." I laugh at him.

"Not bad Denks, not bad." He smiles and winks at me. He laughs and finish's up when a song I don't recognize starts playing. He rushes to his phone and skips it, not looking at me. I shoot him a questioning look.

"Oh, umm that song just brings up bad memories. Don't know why it's still in this playlist." He scratches the back of his neck, going into his main room. I follow him.

"Denki, you know you can tell me everything right?" He nods.

"Maybe another day." I nod, going back into the bathroom to work on my appearance. Brushing my hair and teeth. I hear the door open and close and see Denki isn't there. I know he'll come back soon so I go back in the bathroom, putting my hair into a messy bun. I hear the door open and walk back out and see Denki, with more blankets and pillows.

"That's where you went." He nods, dropping all the stuff at the base of his bed and going to work. Building the walls, fluffing pillows, frequent checks. Then he goes over to his closet and grabs some snacks. Probably out of his mini fridge. When he's done he calls me over.

"I brought your ukulele if You wanted to play." I nod, and get into the nest. He always makes them so comfortable. I do what Denki calls the 'alpha purr' and snuggle in. Denki gets in, along with his drawing stuff. I pick up the remote and turn on a random movie. Something about a killer sofa, I don't know. About halfway through I look down at Denkis drawing and freeze. It's of me, like most of them are, under someone with their knees at my side. At least that's the outline. I see there's a speech bubble, although there's no words.

"What's this Denks?" He freezes, guess he got so into it he doesn't realize I could see the drawing.

"Well, I draw stuff when there's an image in my mind that won't leave. When I was riding you, fuck I looked down and that image will be burned in my mind forever. So I need to draw it." He flips to another page, the one I found the first time I looked through his note book. "I've had so many dreams about you, when I woke up this was plastered into my mind, couldn't get rid of it for 2 days. So I drew it." I look up at him.

"Well make more drawings soon." I smirk and look back at the movie. He freezes for a little before flipping the page and going back to the current drawing. He sits up, deciding if he wants to say something.

TRIGGER WARNUNG
"When you were in the hospital." He gulps loudly. I realize this is serious so I pause the TV. "I-I quickly became depressed, didn't go to class, didn't do homework. I, I even self harmed." He lifts his shirt, where I see small scars that look like shock marks on his ribs. "Toshi, I didn't know what to do with myself. So I drew, it's what I do best." He gets up walking to his note book drawer, picking up a standard size notebook label 'Math.' He walks back over and sits on the bed. "I drew pictures of things I wanted to do do myself." He flipped the first page and it had him lying in a pool of something dark, probably blood. "This one I almost did, but Mina walked in right before I swallowed them." It shows Denki, in a mirror, with an empty pill bottle on the floor. All of these drawings weren't nearly as detailed as his others. "Hitoshi. I was fucking lost without you. So I also turned to music. That was the song, the song I didn't want to play, I would play it to cover my crying. I-I didn't want people to worry about me. Even though they all were." I pull him into my lap.

"Oh Denki, if I knew you felt the same way I never would've did it." Hes crying now, almost silently.

"Hitoshi, I'm not done. I also went over to your dorm every day. I looked around getting to know more about you, I found this book of poems. From what I could tell, you also went through something like that. I-I also found a song book. I would sit in your room and cry reading them. You could just tell when you were happy. Hitoshi, I'm making this promise to you now, I'll pull you up when your falling back to where you used to be. But you have to do the same." I turn him to face me.

"Denki, I'll make that promise back. But I'm making another one, I'll change your last name one day." He smiles, for the first time since that song almost played. I hug him, pulling him closer. He finally lets loose and fully cries.

"Never leave Toshi." I feel tears start to come out of my eyes.

"I won't, never again Denks." We hear knocks.

"How much you want to best it's Bakugo." I laugh.

"A shit ton of money." He gets up, wiping the tears away before opening the door.

"Baku- Oh! Mr. Aisawa. Come in." I smile and look down. I see the note book and quickly close it.

"Hey guys. So, just wanted to say, Mineta is getting expelled. We've reported this incident as well as his approach to women in the past. Also, you guys are crying. Anything I should know about."

"Oh, just emotional. Ya know, just couple stuff." Denki says sitting on the bed next to me. My dad smiles, nodding. Right before he leaves he turns his head to the side, not looking at us.

"Kaminari, you should cover those marks on your neck, maybe change the sheets. Smells like sex in here." And then he just leaves. We both freeze, slowly looking at each other.

"Your dad did not just say that." He groans, flopping over. I laugh.

"Well he's not wrong." I flop down next to him. He laughs, cuddling up against my side.

"Sing for me." I blush and look down at him.

"I-I don't know, I'm not the best." He puts a hand on my chest.

"You're the best alpha. Now play." I nod, getting up and grabbing the ukulele. I decided on Oh Ms. Believer, from Twenty One Pilots. I get the instrument tuned and start.

"Oh ms believer my pretty sleeper, your twisted mind, is like snow on the road. You're shaking shoulders prove that it's colder inside your head, than the winter of death." I get really into it. And before I know it I'm finished. I look over at Denki, he's smiling, looking intently. Holding a phone.
"Denki!!! Did you record?!" I whine. I don't want anyone to know I sing.

"I want to keep it for later, your voice calms me down." I sigh and nod.

"Now you have to draw for me." He whines.

"It's only fair, can I work on what I was earlier?" I nod, he picks up all his stuff. I sit up, getting a good view of it. Pay back time. He starts working on the shading of my abs. I quickly take out my phone, snapping a picture of him drawing. He continues working for awhile before he gets up to stretch. He goes back to it, sitting against a wall this time. I get a little bored and turn on YouTube.  I turn Trixie Mattel on, the icon herself. I watch a couple of videos before Denki gets my attention.

He's finished, now I see the speech bubble. 'You're mine.' I look over at him and smirk.

"You really like being owned dont you?" He just nods, blushing and looking away. I look back at the drawing, looking at all the detail. He really seems to focus on my expression. I look like I just ran a 4K. My hair is all crazy, and my eyes are half lidded.

"D-do you like it?" He asks, blushing.

"It's amazing, thank you Denks." I give him the note book back before I lay down. "I'm gonna go to sleep, you coming."

"Yeah, let me put all this shit away." He gets up, putting my Ukulele on his desk, and notebook and pencils away. He gets in with me before snuggling up into my side and falling asleep. I follow soon after.

Mina pov

Me and the squad are gonna check up on Kami after what happened in class. We go up to the door, Bakugo knocking. We can hear something on the tv so they're up, just ignoring us. I walk up, opening to door and almost faint they're so cute. Kami is all cuddled up in Shinsos side! I see Shinso start to shift so I think we woke them. He sits up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He looks over at us.

"Can I help ya? Or where you just gonna stare at us sleeping?" I snap out of my fan girl daze and blink.

"We were just checking in on Kami after earlier." He nods turning to the Pikachu clinging to his side.

"Denki wake up, we have company." Kami groans and mumbles five more minutes. Shinso sighs. "Denki, don't me force you up again." Kaminari whines.

"Fine, if its Aisawa again I'm gonna scream." I laugh.

"It's us kami!" He sits up, looking over at us.

"Oh hey guys." He yawns stretching. He rubs his eyes and yawn again. "Come in." We all walk in making ourselves comfortable.

"Let's hang out."

I LOVE HOW THUS BOOK IS TURNING OUT.
Also I'm writing a Kiribaku book rn, it's called Whatever Dumb Hair a part will be published soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 21.5K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...
13.7K 321 25
When Mineta is kicked out of class 1A and a new spot opens, our very own Shinso gets to finally prove his worth. But something happens that throws of...
136K 4.9K 45
|Intense Trigger Warning| Kaminari Denki is the lovable, bright, cheerful, living sunshine of class 1A. He's a closeted bisexual disaster who loves t...
19.9K 819 25
Shinso is given a second chance. As he tries to prove that he is worthy of this second chance Kaminari and he encounters more problems. Hopefully, th...