Drowning

By lrhloml

"For the longest time, I've felt as though I'm drowning." (boxer!harry) *smut warning* More

One;
Two;
Three;
Four;
Five;
Six;
Seven;
Eight;
Nine;
Ten;
Eleven;
Twelve;
Thirteen;
Fourteen;
Fifteen;
Sixteen;
Seventeen;
Eighteen;
Nineteen;
Twenty;
Twenty One;
Twenty Two;
Twenty Three;
Twenty Four;
Twenty Five;
Twenty Six;
Twenty Seven;
Twenty Eight;
Thirty;
Thirty One;
Thirty Two;
Thirty Three;
Thirty Four;
Thirty Five;
Thirty Six;
Thirty Seven;
Thirty Eight;
Thirty Nine;
Forty;
Forty One;
Forty Two;
Forty Three;
Forty Four;
Forty Five;
Forty Six;
Forty Seven;
Forty Eight;
Forty Nine;
Fifty;
Fifty One;
Fifty Two;
Fifty Three;
Fifty Four;
Fifty Five;
Fifty Six;
Fifty Seven;
Fifty Eight;
Fifty Nine;
Sixty;
Sixty One;
Sixty Two;
Sixty Three;
Sixty Four;
Sixty Five;
Sixty Six; Epilogue
Little Author's Note
(shameful) plug

Twenty Nine;

3.9K 90 12
By lrhloml

I understood that she didn't understand it; why I had to do what I did. But there was no way I was letting Hunnaway get away with knocking me out because he was a pathetic little loser. It was childlike and petty- perhaps on both behalves, but still.

It wasn't hard to find out his whereabouts. My people spoke to his people, of course twisting the scenario to make it seem safe and okay, and that was it. Surprisingly easy. He wasn't far out; in a hotel just half an hour away from my home. The surprise on his face motivated me.

I didn't go too hard on him. I was angry, sure. But I wasn't a murderer. So, I left him unconscious after throwing a few hits for fun. Of course, he responded with aggression, but soon he grew weak and collapsed in the same way that I had. And there was nothing anyone could do about it because if they knew, we'd both lose our careers. Hunnaway wasn't willing to let that happen, neither was I.

When I got home, I knew I'd be in shit with Zahara. Which, in hindsight, did make what I did a bit dickish. But, obviously, I had my reasons. It was fair game; she was upset for valid reasons, but I had to hurt him for, also, valid reasons.

By now, it was 8pm. I'd spent my day nursing my wounds and watching shitty television. I didn't feel awful, considering the circumstances.

Taking me by surprise, my doorbell sounded. The surprise soon turned to dread, which turned into irritation. I really could not be bothered for that to be Hunnaway. I really did not have that sort of energy right now. 

With a heavy sigh, I pulled myself up off from the sofa. I made my way to the door, and peeled through the letterbox, like a crazy old lady. My surprise returned, irritation dissipated.

I opened the door, unable to wear anything other than a look of shock. It was Zahara.

"I've thought about it." Zahara says, stepping through to my home.

"And...?" I ask, voice skeptical.

"I don't like that you just left like that. I don't like that you went behind my back because you knew I wouldn't be okay with it." she says.

"I know, baby. And I'm so sorry-"

"But," she interrupts. "If you didn't go find him and beat him up, I'd think there was something seriously wrong with you," she says, cracking a small smile.

"So...?"

"So, I've spent the day missing you and wanting to kiss you." she says, matter-of-factly.

Without hesitation, after closing the door, I walked towards her, held onto her cheeks and pressed my lips to hers.

Zahara kissed back, placing her hands on my chest. But then, she pulled away, my eyes slowly fluttering back open.

"At least I can't say that my boyfriend's a pussy," she smirks.

"Oh, yeah?" I chuckle. "You don't like pussies?"

"Nah," she says, backing me up until my back was pressed against the wall. "So, show me that you're not one." she says seductively, looking up at me with her dark, sexy eyes.

Again, without hesitation, I picked her body up and pressed hers against the wall, instead of my own. Our lips crashed together in a state of passion and lust, tongues soon joining.

My head still hurt, to an extent. My cuts and bruises hurt, too. But, right now, my only concern was being as close as possible to Zahara, and fucking her pretty little pussy.

Keeping Zahara in my arms, I carried her off to my bedroom. I needed my bed for the things I wanted to do to her; standing, or the sofa, just wouldn't cut it. Not right now.

Placing her down onto my bed, I had to stop and just look at her for a moment. The way her dark hair sprawled over the bed, her dark eyes so flirtatiously begging for me, lip between her teeth, body so teasingly hidden beneath her clothes.

"Strip for daddy." I say, my voice slow and raspy as I stood over the bed, still watching her. She smirked.

"Yeah? Is that what you want?" she asks sweetly, sitting up on the bed.

"Yes. Now, do it." I demand.

I watched intently as Zahara smiled slightly, before peeling her jumper off from her body. I had expected a t-shirt, or perhaps even a bra, to be beneath the thick material. But, instead, there was nothing; her bare chest, so perky and beautiful, exposed entirely to my eyes.

"Do you want me to take my jeans off, too, daddy?" she asks, feigning a voice which would make you believe that she truly was innocent.

"Right now, yes." I say.

Zahara did as told, smugly so. She thrived off of knowing what she did to me; what she was currently doing to me. I could see it in her eyes, every time; the way they'd glisten and sparkle with almost a sense of pride, as she smugly undressed herself to display her body to my eyes only.

Beneath her jeans, she wore a light pink, laced thong.

"You're so perfect, baby." I mumble, eyeing up her nearly-nude body.

"Do something about it, then." she challenges, slowly beginning to slide down her underwear. But, before she could get them past her hips, I climbed on top of her to stop her actions.

"I want to take them off." I say, looking into her eyes. She nodded, her dark eyes growing darker still.

I began to kiss along her jaw, licking the warm skin there, before moving behind her ear, down to her neck, until my mouth met with her chest, with her nipples. I swirled my tongue around one nipple, tugging slightly, too, before moving onto the next, all the while I allowed for my hands to explore her nude skin. Zahara let out small whimpers and soft moans, which only made me want more. Need more.

My mouth soon moved from her breasts, to her stomach, where I trailed hot, wet kisses downwards until I was met with the waistband of her panties. Looking up at her through my green hooded eyes, I took my teeth to the material, and began to peel them down her soft legs. I watched her as she watched me, my face full of hunger; hers full of need.

The material was soon discarded of, leaving Zahara completely naked.

"Let me undress you, daddy." she says, sitting up. I pushed her back down onto the bed, placing a hand around her throat.

"Not right now, princess." I say, looking into her eyes. She smirked and nodded.

I released my hand from around her neck and began to kiss her lips. The kiss was hungry and desperate, and I felt myself grow harder than I already was, inside of my tracksuit bottoms.

Breaking away from the kiss, I once again began to trail kisses down her body. I stopped once my lips were hovering just above her clit.

"Do you want my mouth, baby?" I ask softly, blowing some cool air onto her wet folds.

"Please," she whines, looking down at me and taking her hands into my messy hair.

"Please, who?" I say, beginning to place kisses on her inner thighs.

"Please, daddy."

I needed no other word from her; pushing her legs further apart as I began to lick up her sweet juices, tongue flicking against her clit for a few moments, before once again delving into her pussy.

Zahara was moaning loudly, her hands lost in my hair whilst mine continued to hold her down.

After a few minutes of just my mouth working on her, I added in one of my fingers. And then I added a second.

I could tell Zahara was close by the way that her moans changed to whines, and by the way that her body began to twitch.

"I'm so close," she whimpers, her eyes screwing closed.

Moments after the words fell from her, Zahara began to come undone around my fingers; pulsating around them as she moaned my name and shook from head to toe on my bed. 

Once I was satisfied that she'd finished, I pulled my fingers out, and pulled myself up.

"Taste yourself, princess." I purr, placing my fingers against Zahara's full lips.

Like the good girl that she was, Zahara opened her mouth and began to suck on my fingers, her eyes looking into my own as she created the same shape with her mouth that she did when my cock was down her throat.

"So fucking sexy," I say, taking my fingers out from her mouth. "I need you so bad," I whisper, bringing my mouth back to her jaw and peppering kisses there. 

Zahara began to peel my top off. I helped her out, and threw it to the ground. Following after, my trousers and my pants were discarded of, too, leaving me just as naked as she was.

From there, no time was wasted; I placed Zahara's legs over my shoulders, and began to fuck her tight pussy, feeling myself hit deep inside of her.

One of my hands massaged her boob, whilst the other was around her neck, pressing firmly enough to give Zahara pleasure.

"You feel so good, baby," I moan.

"Go faster, daddy," Zahara whines, eyes closing as I did as told.

I fucked her harder and faster, her legs still over my shoulders. But I moved my hand from her boob, to her clit, and began to rub her. This made Zahara moan so loudly; my name, profanities, the lot.

"Harry, I'm close," she whimpers, taking her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Cum for me, baby," I hiss, fucking her harder to bring her even closer.

Zahara let out a loud moan, followed by her body shaking again.

"Fuck, you're so hot," I growl. "Turn over." I instruct, pulling out of her.

She did as told; turning from her back, to her stomach. I grabbed ahold of her hips and pulled them up towards me, before putting myself back inside of her. I slapped her arse once, which made her moan out. I followed the slap up with a light massage, before doing it again.

"You're such a fucking slut, baby. Look at you; taking daddy so well." I moan, picking up a faster pace here. "I'm gonna need you to cum for a third time, Zahara." I hiss.

"Make me, then." she moans out, looking back at me to the best of her ability.

I took one hand to her clit again, whilst I used the other to drag nails gently up her back, until my hand met with her hair. I tugged on her long, thick black her and pulled her head back, listening to the way she'd respond; moans growing louder, more breathless. I knew she was close again.

A few moments later, my hand still rubbing circles on her clit, and she was coming undone for the third time this evening.

"Such a good girl." I pant, releasing my hands from both her clit and her hair.

"Cum for me, daddy," she whines, sounding more tired.

"Nah," I say. "I want to see you cum again."

"I can't," she says breathlessly.

"No?" I challenge, pulling out of her and turning her over.

I placed two fingers straight inside of her, curling them at the exact spot that I knew drove her crazy. She often came from this alone, since it repeatedly hit her g-spot.

Zahara was moaning loudly, gasps and profanities falling continuously.

"I'm gonna cum," she gasps, her eyes looking into my own.

"Cum, then." I demand.

Zahara's walls began to pulsate around my two fingers again, whilst she said my name over and over. I smirked in contentment.

"Fuck," she pants as I pulled my fingers out, taking them into my mouth to taste her juices again.

"So sweet," I say. "I'm gonna need you to make me cum, now."

"My pleasure," she smiles. "How do you want me, daddy?"

"Hm," I ponder. "On your knees." I instruct. Zahara smirked, pushing at me chest to move me off of her.

Zahara got up, and dropped to her knees. I stood, and before I could even stabilise myself, my cock was down her throat. I moaned loudly; the back of her throat feeling so wet and tight around me.

Despite her eyes streaming from gagging, she continued to blow me; my knees growing weak as I attempted to stand through it.

"Look at me." I say.

Zahara looked up through her tear-filled eyes, moving up and down my cock, and the sight of her, in her knees, looking up at me, sent me over the edge.

I felt myself twitch inside of her mouth as I moaned her name, my knees buckling and mouth gaping open. Zahara popped off, my cum coating her tongue, her chin, her jaw.

She swallowed what fell onto her tongue, and stood to her feet, wearing a smug smile.

"You've got a little something," I say, signalling to the cum around her face.

"Come shower with me," she says.

"Don't have to tell me twice," I smirk.

"By the way," Zahara says, beginning to walk away. "You're officially forgiven."

I smile at her words and chuckle to myself as she walked off to the bathroom.

Being a dick wasn't always in my best interest, but when it meant that I got to make it up to Zahara between her thighs, I could live with it.

I could definitely live with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 195 23
«I don't think I can continue without him » « Please, I beg you, stay for us and him » TW: Selfharm, Suicidal Thoughts, Suicide,
1.9K 90 26
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
50.5K 1.1K 15
viewer discretion: I absolutely hate this book, do NOT take it seriously. Trigger Warning sh, ed, gore, smut, abuse, flashbacks. There is always help...
9.2K 323 25
As long as he can remember, Harry has always been sure of one thing: he's in love with his oblivious best-friend, Louis. There's just one minor probl...