Around and Around (boy x boy)

By ButITry

Dylan joined his german foster parents at the age of 12 after years of struggling between homes. His past was... More

Around and Around (boy x boy)
Chapter 1- March
Chapter 2- March
Chapter 3- April
Chapter 4- April
Chapter 5- June
Chapter 6- June
Chapter 7- July
Chapter 8- July
Chapter 9- August
Chapter 10- August
Chapter 11- September
Chapter 12- September
Chapter 13- October
Chapter 14- October
Chapter15- November
Chapter16- December
Chapter 17- December
Chapter 18- December
Chapter 19- December
Chapter 20- December
Chapter 22- January
Chapter 23- February
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- April
Chapter 25- May
Chapter 26- June
Extra 1- Zach gets a job!
Extra 2- Zach's POV chapter 16

Chapter 21- January

362 5 2
By ButITry

I was actually glad to return home. It was a good thing we'd come back, too, because we found out Killian hadn't been too fond of the pet sitter we'd hired. Apparently he wouldn't let her pet him, and he would growl at her from a distance unless she was holding his leash or feeding him. I had to laugh at my dog's behaviour when she talked to us about how he was. Next time I would definitely find someone he actually liked... "Why didn't you just have Rafe come and watch him?" I'd asked Zach.

"Because- Deron said he would not trust him coming into our house everyday without his supervision," He'd answered angrily.

The first thing I did when we got back was grab a bottle of water. Then I took a long, much needed nap. I hadn't even had the energy to take a shower, so I slept naked. But when I finally did shower I scrubbed the shit out of my body. I was so revolted with myself after that plane ride...

So we had been home for less than two weeks, and I'd already managed to fuck up- big. I'd gotten into one too many fights at school, and the school decided to expel me for the rest of the year. Luckily, though, we didn't have to go to court because we all had agreed on the punishment. As well as expulsion, we were fined again. Claudia was very angry to say the least.

So there I sat at the kitchen table for another lecture. We had just returned from the school for the discussion. "Dylan, I can not believe your actions!" Claudia yelled, looking extremely flustered. I was relieved that Zach was working; I didn't want him to see me getting scolded... "Are you stupid?"

"No!" I growled, scowling up at her. I really didn't like getting mean with my foster mother, but I was getting so agitated. "You don't know what it's like to be pi-"

"Dylan, you were expelled!" She interrupted. "I do not care what your reason is for fighting so much! Was it really worth all of this?" She hissed. It actually was. My stomach actually warmed everytime I thought I wouldn't have to worry about school until the following year. "Plus! We have another damn two hundred dollar fine!" She threw the papers down on the table as she spoke. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Do not do that!" She growled.

"Oh my god!" I yelled and stood up. "I'm sorry! I fucked up!" Her eyes widened at my use of colorful language. "But my god, leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled before turning to leave.

"Where are you going?" She asked loudly.

"To my room!" I yelled over my shoulder as I began up the stairs.

"Come back here, Dylan!" She called. "We are not finished speaking!"

"Well, I AM!" I screamed and ran the rest of the way to my room, which wasn't far. I entered and slammed the door behind me. I jumped onto my bed and buried my face in my pillow before screaming at the top of my lungs. I was so fucking frustrated with everything and everyone. I could hardly stand how horrible the past couple months had been for me. First it was the whole fine ordeal, and then everyone finding out about Zach and I, and then the whole Christmas bullshit, and then my expulsion! It was driving me crazy. I just wanted one nice, calm month. I had gotten plenty of them before Zach arrived in my life... My life had been crazy before the Riedel house, and I wasn't enjoying it being chaotic again.

I rolled over onto my back and let out a long sigh. I didn't want to go downstairs, but I desperately wanted to get out of the house. I really wanted a cigarette as well... After a few moments hesitation I stood up and walked to my door. I opened it quietly and was surprised to see Killian laying on the floor in front of my door. He stood as soon as he saw me, his tail wagging lightly. I smiled and pet my dog's head. He was growing into a gorgeous German Shepherd.

He was only six months old, but his body was perfectly built, and his head was angled perfectly.

"Come on," I said before walking downstairs. I grabbed his leash by the door and made him sit before hooking it on. I then grabbed a sweatshirt and slipped my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" I froze as I heard Claud's voice. I rolled my eyes to myself and opened the door.

"I'm going for a walk," I said over my shoulder before shutting the door. I heard her talking right before I shut the door, so I ran down our long drive way to get away quicker. I paused once I was at the end and decided to walk to the left of our house, which would lead me away from town. Once I was farther away, I took out a cigarette and lit it.

Killian seemed very excited to be out for a walk, but he remained pretty much by my side. Zach and I had managed to train him very well. As we walked down the road, the trees became thicker and the houses along the road were less visible. It was nice. There wasn't very much traffic, either.

I loved Lakewood. I really did. I loved all the trees and the water. I loved the wildlife and how secluded it was. I just didn't really like the people... It was definitely better than a city, though. That was for damn sure.

<<>>

I returned home after an hour and a half, and Killian was a bit worn. He walked over to his water dish immediately and began drinking. I smiled to myself and hung his leash up before kicking my shoes off. I was glad when I didn't see Claud anywhere, so I snuck upstairs quietly. I went into my room and shut the door. What to do now... I looked at my clock to see that it was five. My stomach warmed as I realized Zach would be home in ten minutes. He had been scheduled until five, and it didn't take long to get to the liquor store.

I sighed and took my sweatshirt off, feeling surprisingly hot from the walk even though it was about forty-five degrees outside. I walked over to my stereo and put a Clutch CD in before laying on my bed once more. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, trying to relax. The day had been stressful, and my nerves were high. I needed to calm down before Zach got home, or else he would get all pissy.

I had listened to about three songs on the CD when my door suddenly opened. I looked up to see Zach standing there, looking tired as shit, his head hanging. I frowned and he walked in slowly. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Long day," He muttered. You're tellin' me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes slightly. "I am just very tired," He told me as he sat heavily on my bed. He rubbed his eyes and sniffed heavily.

"Take a nap," I suggested lightly.

"I hate taking naps," He complained, looking over at me. I laughed.

"Well then... I dunno." I shrugged and traced my fingers over his back. He had to wear button up shirts for work, and I loved how he looked in them. I tugged lightly on the cloth before leaning over to wrap my arms around his waist. "I'm glad you're home."

"Me too," He sighed. "And I have off tomorrow!" He said happily before standing up. I sat up and watched as he took his shirt off, followed by his work pants. He turned and stretched his arms over his head. Damn he looked good. He had gotten his nipples pierced the week earlier, and they just added to his good looks. They were healing perfectly according to him...

"Yay!" I said. "Now I can be here with you all day." No school!

"Oh, yes... That is right, I nearly forgot. How did that go today?" He asked, frowning, before walking over and sitting beside me.

"Oh.. Uh, well we got a two hundred dollar fine." He raised his eyebrows at that. "But I'm not gonna be going to school until next year... and I'll have to redo tenth grade."

"Fuck, Dyl. You need to get your shit together," He scolded softly, ruffling my hair afterwards.

"Ugh, I know, I know!" I grumbled, fixing my hair. I hated when it felt out of place. I didn't mention how I'd talked back to Claudia. He wouldn't like that. He laughed and laid down.

"Lay with me!" Zach demanded, holding an arm up. I did so without hesitation. His skin was sticky, and I knew he was hot.

"Do you think it's hot in here?" I asked. I thought it was. I could feel my clothes sticking to me.

"Hm? Yes. A bit," He responded.

"Me too," I agreed with a nod. There was a moment of silence.

"Well, then get undressed!" He said with a small laugh. I laughed as well and turned to face him. I was amazed at how he could raise my spirits so high some days, and other days set them so low..

<<>>

I laid on my wet bed and let out a content breath. I was also debating on whether I should open my window due to how hot I felt. My back was sticking to my sheets from the sweat, and it was disgusting. Zach laid down next to me after a few seconds and I felt his breath flow over me as he sighed. Silence. I glanced over to meet his gaze. "Want to do it again?" He asked suggestively. I grinned.

"Uhh... Yeah," I decided quickly. He grinned and immediately moved me into position. I almost enjoyed the second round of sex more than the first. We were both so sweaty it was disgusting and yet extremely sexy. It was a lot sloppier, less emotional. We just wanted to fuck.

Zach and I had been having sex a lot since we got back from Germany. I wasn't sure what it was that changed about me, but I could handle it more and I actually really enjoyed it. Enjoyed was a bit of an understatement, though. I could hardly look at him without wanting him to ravage me. He was so perfect in my eyes..

It didn't take long for both of us to come. When that was done, I was about ready to go to sleep. I laid down again after cleaning myself up to feel that my sheets were even wetter. My boxers were suddenly thrown at me. I looked up to see Zach was putting his on. "I don't really want to wear these tonight," I said and tossed them aside. It was rare that I slept without anything on, but I was so damn hot!

"Oh?" Zach asked, raising an eyebrow. "How unlike you." He grinned crookedly before slipping his off again. I laughed and he laid down next to me. I turned so that we were facing each other. He grinned softly before leaning forward to give me a quick kiss. "I bet Claudia and Deron heard that one..." I laughed and nodded.

"Probably." I cleared my throat, still smiling at the thought. "It's not like they don't know we fuck, though... They'd be some of the most retarded fucking people ever." He nodded in agreement, looking into my eyes. There was silence for a couple minutes as we looked at each other. I had a feeling we were both in a sort of daze from the sex we'd just had.

"I love you," He whispered, grinning crookedly afterwards.

"I love you, too." Nothing could have been closer to the truth than that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 27.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.1M 28.6K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
861K 77.8K 38
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
750K 41.6K 56
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...