Never Loved Payton Moormeier...

By Jazz_Martin

"I've never been in love" More

Intro
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 2

3.4K 63 31
By Jazz_Martin

After dinner I was going to take a shower before going to bed early since I had stuff to do tomorrow morning. While taking my shower and blasting my playlist I heard the door open. I peaked my head out to see who it was before quickly closer the curtain from who I made eye contact.

"Payton what are you doing in here?" I questioned awkwardly.

"I had to use the bathroom and I thought your brother was in here, I'm so sorry," He said frantically and quickly used the bathroom before leaving. I leaned my head on the wall and quickly finished my shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and ran to my room. I closed the door and fell onto my bed. Did that really just happen? Did I just see what I just saw. Yep, sadly at the end of the day I just saw Payton Moormeier's penis... Great. I mentally screamed and got dressed for bed. I had a hard time falling asleep, since that stupid moment kept playing in my head. I sighed and looked at the time I have been laying in bed for almost 4 hours. It was now midnight and I honestly wanted to just pass out already. I got out of bed and adjusted the tank top I was wearing before going downstairs to the kitchen. I stopped in the hallway, from hearing Payton's voice in the kitchen.

"Faith I'm fine, I guess I just wanted to see you guys before coming down here for the entire summer," Payton said into his phone.

"Trust me I miss you too but I'll come up in about a month," He said and I was just questioning everything. I didn't think he had a girlfriend, but I mean how couldn't he. I heard the phone call end before walking into the kitchen. Payton looked at me as I went over to the fridge to grab my pint of ice cream from the freezer.

"Were you listing to my phone call?" Payton asked and I shook my head.

"It none of my business if you're going to talk to your girlfriend back home and Payton chuckled.

"Y/N, uh that was my sister," He said and I felt so stupid.

"Oh I uh," I said awkwardly and wanted to rush out the kitchen.

"I don't have a girlfriend if you were wondering," Payton said and came closer to me. I backed up into the counter and he looked at me with a smile.

"You're not like most girls," Payton said and I nodded before stepping around him.

"Night," I said and ran back up to my room with my ice cream. I fell onto my bed and screamed I to my pillow. Was he really just flirting with me?! I didn't know what to think at that moment. I only met Payton this morning and I've never been in a relationship before or even thought about being in one. Damn I wish Sophie was here, she would probably know what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.1K 29
What if best friends made a baby together? Completed
129K 2.4K 27
You go to college and your roommate isn't really a stranger for you. He's a player and likes to party, you're opposite from what he is but things cha...
12.9K 235 25
sorry I like making images!
183K 1.7K 39
vinniehacker started following you. {real life, social media} -started 6/21 -finished 10/21