tiktok imagines ;)

By Kamarie2019

just some kinda long/ kinda short one shots about your favorite boys More

hi guys!!
bro time// sway house
daughter // Anthony Reeves
my king// huddy
ex// j. hossler (TW)
ex//j.hossler (SMUT)
ex// j. hossler
on the corner// r. storms
pool time // huddy (light SMUT)
change // r. storms
leaked // a. reeves
wisdom teeth // b. hall
just friends // q.griggs
loss // sway boys
blaze // j. hossler
blaze // j. hossler
abandoned// g. Johnson
texas // j. hossler
author notes
never // r. storms (TW)
Tennesseans // j. Hossler
cheater // j. Richards // sway
drag // j. hossler
drag // j. hossler (SMUT)
surgery // q.griggs
fighter // b. hall
Home Again // j. Richards
Scared // B. Gray
note
First Time // Huddy
Family Meeting // Q. Griggs
Haunted Forrest// Huddy
Future// B. Gray
heartbroken// j. richards
note
notes

separation// sway house

6.7K 108 17
By Kamarie2019

i sighed, looking around my room one more time, making sure i had everything. once i was sure, i headed down the stairs.

so many memories were made in this house with my best friends. and i couldn't have asked for any different way of life the last 2 years.

josh and jaden had decided they were going to take a break from sway about 6 months ago. it was recently decided, they were not coming back.

griffin and Anthony felt as if sway was falling apart and decided they were leaving too. Kio has never really been fully with Sway. Bryce was staying. he's the last og sway in the house.

i tried to stay and work it out. first they brought in Quinton. i love Q, don't get me wrong, but it didn't feel right.

next came Blake. blake and i go way back, but he's not the type of person i want to live with. then came Noah beck.

i had no problem with Noah. he's an amazing guy. but he's so not sway. we were branded as the party animals.

we like to drink and smoke and have fun. he does none of this. he cant hold the same sway image we had.

i decided i was leaving 2 weeks ago. i talked to jaden and josh and they were supportive. i have started dancing and modeling again.

that's the public reason i am leaving sway. the real reason is being sway isn't the same group we were.

i sighed, watching Quinton, Bryce, Noah and blake loading the moving truck going to my new apartment.

i smiled at Bryce. "i'm gonna miss you lovebug." i smiled. he nodded and hugged me. i felt his shoulders shake.

i sighed. "Bryce, please don't cry on me. i'll cry." i laughed, wiping my eyes. i let go of him and sit my hands on the side of his face.

"if you need anything, let me know and i will get it, okay?" he said. i nodded. "i love you." i said, hugging him again. "i love you too."

i turned to face Quinton. "c'mon baby." i smiled at him. i was 2 years older then him, so i looked at him as my little brother.

i hugged him. "i'm gonna miss my boys." i said, wiping my eyes and sniffling my nose. "i love you." i said, kissing his cheek.

"call me if you need anything, okay? i'm only 15 minutes away." i said, pulling away. i walked to y car and opened the door.

i looked at the house again and sighed. "i love you guys." i waved and got in my car. i started it and took off down Stradella, not looking back, afraid i might turn around.

___________________________­­­­­­­­­­­­___

(2 years later)

i sighed at my manager, diana. "i'm so tired. can i please have a break?" i had been travelling for the last year, dancing for artists and modeling.

she nodded. "you're in L.A for 2 months, then back on the road." i nodded, getting out of the car and walking to my car.

my phone pinged.

og's of swayla

Bryce balls : yo, y/n, heard you're home, how's it feel

great, but i'm dead

griffyndor : so like, you coming to eat with us tonight?

what?

Rockstar : dude, she wasn't supposed to know.

buddy : griff your an idiot

ant man : hi y/nnnn, i miss you bebe

first, what wasn't i supposed to know and second i miss you too bebe

Bryce balls ; uhm, we reached out to you like last month through your manager about a sway reunion and she said that you said your career was beyond social media and a few tik tokers and a mediocre singer

i - you believed it

Rockstar: i didn't, because you literally called me and told me you loved my music

griffyndor: i mean. you kinda did leave social media

ant man : i love you <3

buddy : no, because i talked to you like three days before

kio : i did because i never got the feeling you liked me even if we did live together for 2 years

wow, thanks guys! i'm home. i feel fucking fantastic now. i didn't leave social media, just tik tok. jaden i love your music. so fuck you griffin. ant i love you too. meet me at my house. kio, i did like you, but you stayed in your room all the time so i didn't really know you all that well. and josh, i'm sorry about nessa.

Bryce balls : so we're not allowed to come over?

ant man : omw

where are we eating tomorrow?

griffyndor : boa the new restaurant downtown at 7.

i'll be there.

i huffed putting my phone in the cup holder and taking off to my apartment. once i got there and saw Anthony's car i smiled.

i got out and locked the doors and headed for my loft. i smiled when i saw Anthony at the door. "ant!" i said, hugging him.

"i missed you!" i said, unlocking the door. he followed me inside. "it don't even look like you live here." he said, falling on the couch.

i laughed, taking my forces off. "i only live here 3 months out of the year at the moment." he nodded.

we talked about what all we had been doing since the last time we saw each other. "i honestly couldn't believe you left sway." he said.

i nodded. "neither could i. it just wasn't the same." he nodded. "so, what kind of reunion were you guys thinking about?"

he scratched the back of his neck. "uh, it kinda already happened." i nodded. "well, what was it?" he looked at his feet. "ant, tell me." i whined.

"we moved back into sway and started the original house minus you back up." he said. i nodded. "is it better?" he shrugged.

"we are still working on a few things. but it's almost like it was before it fell. and we still have quinton." i laughed. "good."

"so, are you going to come back?" he asked. i shrugged. "i mean, it didn't really sound like griffin, Bryce or kio, wanted me too."

he laughed. "dude, griffin cried because he missed you the other day. and Bryce misses you more than the rest of us." i rolled my eyes.

"and you know how kio is." i sighed. "i don't know, i want to, but i don't want it to fall apart again. it killed me." i said. he nodded. "i know. but think about it."

_____________________________

i sighed, pulling down the mirror in my car one more time to check my makeup. i grabbed my purse and got out of the car.

i started in towards Boa, but not before the paparazzi stopped me. "y/n! y/n! are you here for the Sway reunion?"

i smiled. "i am, iam here to see my boys." i said, walking inside. i smiled when i heard Bryce say, "dude, did she get hotter?"

i made my way to the table and took my seat between Quinton and Anthony. "hi, guys." i smiled. they all smiled.

we ae our food and talked about what all had been goin down. when we were finished Bryce looked at every one and they nodded.

"so, y/n, as the longest standing sway member, i am giving you an invitation to rejoin the newly invented and matured sway house." he said.

i looked at all the boys. my boys. i thought about all the memories i had with them and the fun times and parties we had.

i slowly nodded. "i think you'll have to show me that you matured for me to believe it." i said. they all started hollering and whooping.

i laughed at them. "wait, do i have to rejoin tik tok too?" Bryce scoffed. "duh, it's where all this started."

these are my boys for life. and there is no changing that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 311 11
[ ๐ ๐ข ๐ฌ ๐œ ๐จ ๐ง ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ฎ ๐ž ๐ ! ] โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ...
223K 2.4K 41
- ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž "๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ"