What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

Από mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 4 We're back

646 19 5
Από mooncat99123

6 Months Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doji's Pov

   ~~~~~~~~

        It's been 6 months since Merda left and Ryuga went to sleep, but now... My daughter is coming back in two months, and Ryuga well...

        "Doji let's go," Ryuga shouted when he defeated Gingka, "the time has come, let's move forward with the preparations for battle bladers!" as he and I walked away.

        "Yes! Ryuga," I answered.

        He's back.

~~~

Ryuga POV

~~~~~~~~

        "So we'll have a blader participate in the survival battle when he or she wins they'll wish for battle bladers and that the Dark Neb will be the sponsor?" I asked Doji.

        "Yes, Master Ryuga," Doji answered.

        "And WHO will it be?" I asked, "And what if they betray us?"

        "You'll meet the kid in time," Doji told me.

        "Alright then?" I said, but did he say 'Kid?'

        "Good, here," Doji said giving me a phone, "Call Merda, she's starting to get suspicious."

        I nodded, taking the phone and started walking to my room.  When I got to my room, I called Mistress.

        "Who is this?" Mistress asked tiredly.

        "So you don't think your associate won't call you, Mistress," I said smirking.

        "Ryuga? Why didn't you call earlier!? I left six months back!" Mistress shouted, "But it is good to finally talk to a friend."

        "Sorry Mistress," I Said.

        "Anyway, anything interesting happening?" Mistress asked.

        "Not really, only that there is a survival battle is happening, and the DN is trying to use it to make a tournament called battle bladers," I answered, "But to be one of the participants you have to get 50,000 bey points."

        "Looks like I'm too qualified, now I have 600,000 bey points," Mistress answered, "I guess I won't join."

        "You got 100,000 points in six months. You're still the strongest Mistress," I said.

        "Why do you even call me, 'Mistress,'" Mistress asked.

        I thought about it, it was a week after I got Dragool from Mistress.

~~~

        "I'm so tired," I shouted, picking up my bey in defeat, "You always win Merda."

        "Well, you're never gonna get stronger if you keep whining," Mistress told me, "But we do need a break."

        "Great, time for brunch!" I exclaimed, we never get the chance to eat breakfast so it's always brunch.

        "K," Mistress said.

        Walking into the hallway of the old DN, there were many people watching us, whispering. People at the DN saw it weird that Merda would talk to someone else who wasn't her father.

        "Who's the strongest here!?" Shouted a male voice. There was a boy with brownish-red shoulder-length hair with a yellow highlight, yellow eyes, pale skin, and in a Dark Nebula uniform. Right beside him was a boy with brown hair, green eyes, also in a Dark Nebula uniform.

        "Dad, who is that?" Mistress asked her dad.

        "This is the new blader here," Doji answered.

        "Ugh, I guess I can show him his place," Mistress muttered, then, "I am."

        "Well then," The boy with yellow eyes smirked, "I am Reiji, and I challenge you to a battle!"

        "How foolish," Mistress said, "Fine me and Changling Lunar Moon will battle you."

~~~

        "3, 2, 1, Let it rip!" Mistress and Reiji shouted in unison.

        "Sorry about my big brother," The boy with green eyes said to me.

        "It's okay, I'm Ryuga," I told him.

        "Hi Ryuga, I'm Ash," Ash answered.

        "Hi- wait. Why isn't Merda attacking?" I said looking at the battle.

        "You really think you can fool me?" Mistress said, "It's obvious that your Beyblade poison serpent will inject poison in Moon when she attacks. Then you'll use that dark power to defeat me, you're not the only one with dark power." Mistress said now smirking, "Moon, Lunar, split, Dark move, kiss of Betrayal, revenge, and darkness, special move kiss of love, light, and loyalty. Combine!" Merda shouted, as a beam of dark and light power, came towards Serpent.   

        "Dark move! Serpent, venom strike!," Reiji shouted, but it was no match for Moon and Lunar's combination attack. Merda won, her beys came back to her, combining into one. Merda walked over to Reiji, whispering something in his ear.

        "Come on Ryuga, let's go," Mistress said, walking towards me, I followed.

~~~

        I walked from the kitchen going back to Mistress's room, but then I saw... Reiji.

        "I-it hurts, hehhehehheheh!!! To crush bladers, to crush blader, we have to show that we can crush bladers so we won't have to feel that pain again, crush their spirits," Reiji muttered.

        Was this what they mean by 'Merda will put a curse on you when you battle her?' Merda crushes her opponents, yes. Is he gonna do the same thing, so he won't get hurt?

~~~

       I told Merda what happened with Reiji.

        "That's a good tactic," Mistress said, "I Sing songs as Moon and Lunar make illusions to confuse and creep out my opponent if he can do the same thing he can become really strong."

        It was at that moment I realized that she was far more superior to me. She's someone who can make a person scared of her in a battle, and the battle only lasted a few seconds!

        "Now let's go and train," Mistress said.

        "Okay Mistress," I said, she looked confused, but shrugged, walking out of the room.

        I promised that I will become someone that Mistress would see as an equal.

~~~

        "Are you gonna answer?" Mistress asked, snapping me back in the present.

        "You have to figure that out yourself," I answered.

        "Well I'm coming back in two months, so, see yah," Mistress said, ending the call.

        And it was at this moment I knew, I Fricked Up.

        Well, it's my funeral.

~~~

2 MONTH'S LATER

        "Doji! Why are we all here?!" Yu whined.

        "Yes, why are we?" I asked.

        "Yeah! I didn't even get to see Ryuga's awesome power like he promised!" Yu Shouted.

        When did I do that? I thought.

        "Also why is the Buzzkill here!" Yu shouted pointing at Tsubasa.

        "Believe me, kid, I don't know why myself," Tsubasa answered.

        "If you all want to know," Doji said, "Let me tell you, Tsubasa where is Yu's place in the Dark Nebula?"

        "He is the Number two, that's also including me," Tsubasa answered.

        "No," Doji said making Yu and Tsubasa surprized, "You both are the third strongest bladers in the DN?"

        "But then, who's the second?" Yu asked, "Because Ryuga's obviously the first."

        "Ye- Unless," I started.

        "You see, Ryuga here isn't the first," Doji said, "he is the second."

        "HUH!" Yu and Tsubasa shouted.

        "I'm I interrupting something?" A familiar voice asked we all turned around and there she was, Mistress.

        "I never saw you here before," Yu said.

        "Actually I was in the dark nebula way before it became this," Mistress answered.

        "This is our strongest blader," Doji said, " Merda Mana, my daughter."

        "I'm flattered, It's nice to see you again Ryuga," Mistress told me.

        "You too," I said, and as she, walked beside me I whispered, "Mistress."

        She chuckled, "yes, yes."

        "Wait she's the strongest?!" Yu exclaimed, "She looks like she's no match for the awesome Ryuga!"

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        Aww~ Ryuga has a fan~ And a really cute one!

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Really kid?" Mistress asked.

        "Yeah, can you battle against Ryuga and L-Drago?" Yu asked.

        "Sure- Did you say 'L-Drago?'" Merda asked.

        "Yeah!" Yu exclaimed.

         Merda looked at me, she had daggers in her eyes and her hand was close to her messenger bag, keep in mind that she has a knife in there, but still, on the handle, it has 3d sculpted magical creatures on it. So maybe she'll get pocked and drop it?

        Oh shit-

        "L-Drago eh," Merda said not looking away, "as in Lightning L-Drago, the forbidden bey with dark power. The Beyblade that no one has ever mastered and those who have tried, DIED."

        "Yep," Tsubasa answered.

        "So can we call this meeting short, I'm a little tired," Mistress asked.

        "Yes," Doji answered, "And Ryuga."

        "Yes?" I asked.

        "If I were you, I'd run," Doji said.

        When Yu and Tsubasa left. "You. Come. To. My. Room. NOW!" Mistress told me.

~~~

        "Comb my hair," Mistress told me. I listened, taking her comb out of her bag, then started to comb her long black hair. It was silence for a few minutes until I.

        "Sorry," I said.

        "Could you please tell me why you did it?" Mistress asked.

        "I wanted to try and be your equal," I answered, "I wanted people to respect me as they respect you. I wanted you to be proud of me."

        "I am proud, no one has ever been able to control L-Drago for so long, I'm thinking you got him right after you left," Mistress told me, "Also people here RESPECT YOU! While most fear me."

        "Really?" I said In disbelief.

        "Yes," Mistress answered.

        "Okay, you better sleep, we need to introduce you to the newbies," I said.

        "No, I wanna have some fun with them, before you and my dad introduce me," Mistress answered.

        "Okay," I said, walking to the door.

        "Wait!" Mistress said, making me stop, "Can you sleep in my room today?"

        "Okay," I said calmly laying on the bed next to her.

        "Goodnight," Merda said turning off the lights and the small nightlight for herself.

        "G-goodnight," I answered.

        One More Month until battle bladers, I can't wait.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

445 4 6
Cover is by @The_Official_Sero check her out she's really good. I love working with her. ik it's oc x Free so not many people will read this. I've r...
10K 282 27
This is the sequel to the "Rise From The Ashes" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some...
38.3K 1.1K 48
This is a story about an OC I created. Her name is Kira Rose and she is a powerful blader in the Metal Bey City. She will meet Gingka and his friends...