in sight² ➩ t. holland

Da bee-syrup

❝i'm going to be the talk of campus because of you.❞ 『second book (sequel to 'hidden')』 y/n l/n, a normal col... Altro

Did You Miss Me?
Are You Related to Bob Duncan
His Name Isn't Tanner
Where Are the Beans
Can You Say That Again?
Totino's, Totino's Hot Pizza Rolls
Y/n's Book of Rules
That Was a Stupid Thing to Do
We're Going on a Trip
Wait a Minute, Who Are You?
Paparazzi = Stalkers
Dating the Attractive Lead
Call Me Z
A Theater Kid or Something
Sack of Potatoes
Where Are The Snacks?
Long Flights Are Long
Hanging Out With Nerds
Harrison: The Third Wheel
We're in London
The Call With Dylan
I Love Dylan and Ivy
Ahem, These Are Mine
You Are Way Cool
My Room is a Mess
Haven't I Heard Of You?
But You're Not Tom Holland
Jelly is Food, Not Feelings
The Return of Princess Tom
Have Fun!
What If We Already Did?
Did You Just Say That?
Who Packed Water Guns?
I'm John Cena
So You Think you Can Tap
Road Work Ahead?
Who Is He?
She's a Dognapper
Don't Get Hit By Cars
48 Days To Go
I Think I'm Dreaming
I'm Just Tying My Shoe
Just Let Me Relax
It's The End Ha

Yer a Wizard Y/n

1.6K 58 38
Da bee-syrup

"Come on, I've always wanted to go to Kings Cross," Y/n said.

"Well why'd we have to go early tomorrow?" Tom asked.

Y/n was trying to convince Tom and Harrison to go to Kings Cross with her the next morning, since the next day would be September first. The day according to Harry Potter, that was the day the witches and wizards would go to Hogwarts.

"But at ten in the morning?" Harrison asked, "That's absolutely mental Y/n, can't you let us sleep in?"

Y/n glared at Harrison, "Ten is letting you sleep in," she said, with a fake smile, "You can go to bed at nine tonight if you want to feel well rested."

"She's got a point, mate," Tom whispered to Harrison.

"But why ten? That seems oddly specific," Harrison protested.

"Have you ever read Harry Potter?" Y/n asked, "The Hogwarts Express leaves at eleven, and if we leave at ten, then we can get there before eleven."

"You act like we're going to see Harry Potter there," Harrison said, "It's just a children's book."

Y/n shook her head, and clicked her clicker, she had prepared a whole presentation, knowing this would happen.

"As you can see, there could definitely be a possibility that Harry and now Ginny Potter, Ron and now Hermione Weasley, oh and we can't forget Draco Malfoy could be there," Y/n said, "As we know the Statue of Secrecy was formed, so us 'Muggles' wouldn't know about the Wizarding World."

"Y/n it's a book, it's not real," Harrison said, honestly thinking Y/n was crazy.

"Just hear her out, she spent all night making this slide show," Tom said, "At least hear what she has to say."

Y/n smiled at Tom, "Thank you, now, yes it is a book, but what if it was real, everyone says it's fake, it's so bizarre that no one believes that it's real, so the Statue of Secrecy is still in tack," Y/n explained.

"She is absolutely bloody mental mate," Harrison whispered to Tom, and Y/n kept explaining.

Tom chuckled, "You just don't want to admit you and I waited for our Hogwarts letters when we were eleven, but never got them," he said.

Harrison rolled his eyes, "We were eleven, but we stopped believing that stuff, we're all twenty-one now, and she still believes this stuff."

"Well it's not my fault you're lame," Y/n said folding her arms, she had heard their whole conversation and had stopped talking after the two of them started whispering.

"Broadway girl, give it up," Harrison said, "Tom and I don't want to wake up early tomorrow."

"I guess I'll have to go get some ice from the store," Y/n said, "Oh, or Oliver said he was in London for a week, before school started, maybe I'll have to go with-"

"We'll go with you," Tom said quickly, "I still don't trust the bloke."

"Who?" Harrison asked.

"This guy who kept asking me out last year," Y/n replied innocently, "Well, I'll go make dinner, you two have fun chatting."

Y/n left the living room, leaving her presentation on.

"Mate, you get to wake me up tomorrow," Harrison sighed, switching his show back on.

*time skip brought to you by the fact i didn't want to write a whole month*

The next morning, Y/n woke up at nine, waking up in Tom's arms, which made her smile.

She loved Tom with his brown curly hair and his brown memorizing eyes, but she didn't have time to stare at him that morning.

Y/n carefully grabbed a water gun she kept under Tom's, well their bed, and sprayed him with water.

"W-what?" Tom said groggily sitting up, "Y/n?"

Y/n quickly got up, and left to go spray Harrison, thinking of it as pay back from a couple months ago.

Tom lay in bed smiling to himself, just thinking about Y/n, and what he did to deserve her, since she was a blessing but a curse. He loved her h/c hair, and her beautiful e/c eyes, that he could get lost in for hours, if Y/n didn't say something stupid when she caught him staring at her for too long.

"Spider boy, get up, we have places to be," Y/n said poking her head into his room, "I know you're thinking about me, don't worry, I'm not going to be attacked by Voldemort anytime soon."

Tom chuckled and got up, "If you do, I'll be there to save you," he said.

"Uh, I think I'll have Draco Malfoy save me," Y/n said, "I mean the dude lived with him for at least a year."

Tom rolled his eyes, kissing Y/n delicately, "Well, I'm going to get ready," he said, Y/n nodded and started running as Harrison yelled, "Y/N L/N I SWEAR!"

"Now would be a good time to save me!" Y/n called, and she ran past Tom's room, Harrison running after her.

Tom chuckled, and opened his door chasing after the two of them.

They arrived at Kings Cross, at ten forty-five, since Harrison spent an absurd amount of time on his hair.

Y/n quickly got out of the car, and they went up to the train station, Tom grabbed her hand interlacing their fingers, making Y/n blush.

"What did I say?" Harrison said, "You two are not the couple I would think to make out."

"Shut it Harrison," Y/n and Tom said simultaneously.

They walked to about platform eight when Y/n froze in place, there was a tall guy with white-blond hair, with a lady a couple inches shorter than him, with black hair, and they had three kids walking with them.

That guy looks like he could be Draco Malfoy," she said.

"Didn't the bloke only have one kid?" Harrison asked, "named Scorpion or something?"

"Scorpio," Y/n corrected, "And yeah, but Astoria Greengrass doesn't have black hair, she has brown hair."

"Why'd you know that?" Harrison asked, "That seems like a very specific piece of information to remember."

"We don't ask questions, Haz," Tom said, "Y/n just knows."

Y/n turned and faced the two boys, not looking at the Draco Malfoy look alike, "I've read Harry Potter more than I would like to announce, just believe me," she said, she turned around and they were gone, "They're gone," she whispered.

"They just took the train," Harrison said.

"Mate, no train has passed by," Tom said, looking around, "That's crazy."

"I told you," Y/n whispered, freaked out herself, "I think I need to sit down and think about this for a minute."

After they all decided they were seeing things, and that there was no way that there could be a Wizarding World, despite how much Y/n wanted it to be real.

"Well, now that's decided, I want a picture at Platform Nine and Three-quarters," Y/n said standing up, it was now eleven fifteen.

The three of them walked over to the little display they had, which was surprisingly empty, they first went to the store, Y/n immediately went back to the scarfs, grabbing a (whatever house you're in) scarf.

"I'm getting this," she said, not even looking at the price tag.

"Okay," Tom said, "I'm getting a Gryffindor scarf," he grabbed the scarf putting it on, "How do I look?"

"Like an idiot," Harrison said, rolling his eyes, grabbing a large Hedwig plush.

Y/n and Tom shared a look, and Tom grabbed a medium Hedwig plush, planning on giving it to Y/n later.

"Let's pay, and get a picture," Tom said.

They paid for their items, and walked back out to the display, Harrison was carrying his new Hedwig plush in a bag, while Tom and Y/n wore their scarfs.

They got their photo, one of all three of them, another one of just Tom and Y/n then individual photos.

They said thank you to the workers, and left back to the house.

"Wasn't getting up at nine worth it?" Y/n asked, as they got into the car.

"I hate to admit was wrong, but it was," Harrison said, handing Y/n his Hedwig to put in the back seats, where she was sitting.

Y/n grinned, and they headed home.

The next day Tom and Harrison and to send Y/n back to Utah, so they were in the airport.

"I guess I won't see you for another couple of months," Y/n frowned, "You better call me everyday."

"I will," Tom chuckled, "You stay safe, and don't become too popular, I don't want too many blokes all over you, because you're all mine."

"I didn't know you were that over protective," Y/n giggled, "I won't, I will graciously, kick them, if they insist on taking me on a date."

"Good," Tom smiled, hugging her.

"Where's my hug?" Harrison asked, putting his arms out, Y/n laughed and gave him a hug as well. Tom gave Harrison a disapproving look, "Sod off, mate, it's a hug, I have a girlfriend, I don't need to steal yours, she too much of a pain in the arse as a friend."

"Hey!" Y/n said, "I'm not that difficult."

"Sometimes you are," Tom mumbled under his breath.

"I heard that," Y/n said frowning, "But it's fine, I still love you."

Tom kissed her, and pulled out the Hedwig plush he got her the day before, "This is for you, Darling," he said.

Y/n grinned and accepted the plush, putting it in her backpack, "I'll think of you every time I see it," she said, kissing him again.

"Well, you should probably be off," Tom frowned.

Y/n frowned and kissed him one last time, "Okay," she said, "You two better not forget me."

"Trust me, we won't," Harrison said.

"Thanks," Y/n said, rolling her eyes, and she turned, and walked off to her flight.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

do you have a bandaid?
because i just scraped my knee falling for you.

see ya later bee bro's
再见

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

359K 12.7K 39
(Y/N) is a 16 year-old girl who lives in New York City with a heroic heart and loves to help others. But Your whole world changes when New York City'...
35.8K 534 11
(book two) y/n stark & peter parker are finally dating & they are all about it. senior year is only barely underway but they are ready to party hard...
108K 1.7K 22
Sequel to Just One More Kiss After the events from the last book, Y/N L/N doesn't know what to do anymore. She is confused, depressed, and she lost p...
125K 2.6K 19
MJ is now a successful journalist in New York. Peter is getting his masters while handling two jobs at once. When they reunite after years of not see...