I'm Just Tying My Shoe

Y/n was getting her luggage and going to go find the person who would be picking her up.

She didn't know who it was going to be, but Marvel set it up, so she was going to be surprised.

She walked out to where the person would be and her eyes widened, it was Thomas.

Unfortunately, she had to wait to go down the escalator, which had never felt so long until then.

Tom was nervous to see Y/n again after eight months, it had been so long that he didn't know if he would mess things up if accident, and he didn't want to do that.

However, when he saw her grin at him from the escalator, he knew everything would be alright, even though he himself found that incredibly cheesy to think.

It felt like an hour had gone by when she finally made it to the floor.

Y/n immediately ran over to Tom giving him the biggest hug, and kiss, as though it had been years since she had last seen him.

"I missed you," she said, when they pulled away.

"I missed you too, Darling," Tom replied, pulling her into a big hug again.

"Can you never let me go?" Y/n asked.

Tom chuckled softly into her ear, "Whatever you want Love."

Y/n blushed, "It's almost been three years, and you still do that to me," she smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Well, you do the same to me," Tom said, a slight pink tinge on his cheeks, "But I still love you."

"I don't know if I can say the same," Y/n teased, but Tom frowned, "I was joking, I love no one more than you."

"Well, good," Tom said, pulling her in for another kiss.

They arrived at the hotel they were going to be staying in, and went to their room, Tom had apparently arrived the night before and had already checked in.

"You know," Y/n said laying next to Tom on their bed, "I am slightly mad at you."

Tom furrowed his eyebrows, "Why?" he asked, he didn't remember doing or saying anything that would make Y/n mad.

"I sat next to Benedict Cumberbatch before getting on the plane here," Y/n said, playing with Tom's curls, "And he told me that you talked a lot about me."

Tom wiped his sweaty hand on his pants, "Oh, really?" he asked nervously, "What did he say."

"He said that I was exactly like how you explained me, and that no one could stop you from talking about me," Y/n sighed.

"Right-" Tom said.

"So, how many people heard you talk about me?" Y/n asked, a small smirk on her lips.

"I- uh- er-" Tom stuttered, trying to think about how many people listened to the many times he talked about Y/n, which was a lot.

"Please don't say it was more than one time," Y/n groaned, seeing the look on Tom's face.

"It was more like... every day..." Tom said awkwardly, "And almost everyone in the cast?"

"Thomas!" Y/n said, punching his shoulder, "I look up to all of those actors and actresses, and you just had to confess your undying love about me to all of them, and how much you miss me."

Tom gave a shy smile, "I guess I did," he said, "I really did miss you, Love, you make me happy, and eight months was a lot."

"Well, I guess you'll have to marry me to see me everyday," Y/n said casually, making Tom choke on his spit, "What? I'm just saying."