Middle-Earth Oneshots | ✎

By celebrimbro

Requests: Closed (Temporarily) Requests in line: 0 These are some oneshots for any of your favorite character... More

~《Introduction》~
Tagging Along - Legolas x Reader
Big News - Lindir x Reader
Promises - Kili x Reader
First Kiss - Haldir x Reader
Coming Home - Bilbo x Reader
May It Be - Lindir x Reader
The Ball - Thranduil x Reader
Injured - Legolas x Reader
Books - Lindir x Reader
The Plan - Arwen x Reader
Unexpected Party - Thorin x Reader
Writings - Ori x Reader
Newborn - Glorfindel x Reader
Baking - Erestor x Reader
Memory - Éowyn x Reader
Horseback Riding - Éomer x Reader
Prom - Maedhros x Reader
False Love - Rúmil x Reader
Set Up - Orophin x Reader
Dance - Maglor x Reader
Courting - Finrod x Reader
Letters - Thranduil x Reader
Sick - Haldir x Reader
The Stars - Lindir x Reader
Into the West - Elrond x Reader
Family - Glorfindel x Reader
Jewelry - Celebrimbor x Reader
Heartbreak - Faramir x Reader
Love Advice - Gildor x Reader
Bows and Arrows - Rúmil x Reader
Sneaking In - Maedhros x Reader
The Elf and the Woman - Éowyn x Reader
The Forest - Dior x Reader
A Tale of Lust and Love - Finrod x Reader
Electric Love - Finrod x Reader
Jealousy - Haldir x Reader
Secrets - Orophin x Reader
Dinner Party - Éomer x Reader
Celebration - Lindir x Reader
Wedding Night - Rúmil x Reader
Masks - Legolas x Reader
Young and Beautiful - Glorfindel x Reader
Loss - Túrin x Reader
Learning to Love - Maeglin x Reader
Keeping Quiet - Haldir x Reader
Reunited - Finrod x Reader
Unworthy - Celebrimbor x Reader
Running Far - Arwen x Reader
Morning Walk - Merry x Reader
Unrequited Love - Kili x Reader
Paper Rings - Éowyn x Reader

The Hobbit Characters Play Lego The Hobbit

1.3K 19 22
By celebrimbro

I read Middle-earth Mayhem pretty recently and in that book, there was a chapter about Fili and Kili playing LEGO The Hobbit. So I decided to do this myself. Thranduil kinda acts like a sassy queen in this so be warned.

Word count: 1,270 words

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Everyone somehow gathered into one room because today, they were all going to play (or watch others play) LEGO The Hobbit. It was a very good looking game, it's just very unfortunate that we never got to play through Battle of the Five Armies.

They all took turns. First, Bilbo and Thorin grabbed their controllers and began playing. The two chose to play as themselves.

"Why does my hair look like that?" Bilbo asked.

"Ooh, I can't see any white hairs on me... and my sword looks perfect as LEGO. I love this!" Thorin said, before laughing.

"You better not hog the game!" Bofur shouted.

Thorin and Bilbo walked to where Rivendell is in the game. Once they arrived, Thorin began destroying everything he could possibly destroy.

"Stop destroying our home!" Lord Elrond said. "We were nice to you on your stay. Maybe destroy the Woodland Realm." King Thranduil gave Lord Elrond an offended look.

Thorin teleported himself to Mirkwood. It seemed that instead of boring teleportation, you flew the eagles from place to place.

"People are going to think that I can just summon the eagles!" Gandalf complained.

"Wait, you can't just summon them?" Fili asked.

"Of course not, Fili, they're free birds." Kili said.

"They are part of the free peoples of Middle-earth. And they can't carry me everyday... I'm a bit... heavy." Gandalf explained.

Once Thorin was in Mirkwood, he began to destroy stuff for studs. It looked very murky, which is good because that's how Mirkwood actually looked like. Thorin seemed to be having a good time destroying things.

Bilbo was looking at the items inventory and saw a pink vest thing. He put it on. "This doesn't do anything." he muttered. He just decided to transport to Mirkwood to find Thorin.

Instead of an eagle, Bilbo flew on a pig with wings. This caused almost everyone in the room to burst out in laughter. Yes, Bilbo was also laughing.

"I never knew flying pigs were in Middle-earth." Kili said.

"Of course they're not, Kili, they're flying pigs." Fili shot a sassy look to his younger brother.

Thranduil was sitting down, watching Bilbo and Thorin break things in Mirkwood. At least they weren't destroying things in his kingdom.

And next thing you know, Bilbo and Thorin went into Thranduil's LEGO kingdom and destroyed things. "Okay that's enough. Who's turn is it to play?" Thranduil demanded.

"Ours!" Dwalin and Balin said. They took the controllers from Bilbo and Thorin and chose their characters.

"I look like that!?" Balin asked.

"Yeah. And my hammer looks mighty fine." Dwalin answered.

The brothers decided to check out Erebor. The mountain was huge. They tried to go under the mountain, but they couldn't. Dwalin was frustratedly groaning.

"Let's just walk to Dale." Balin said. Dwalin agreed and walked with him all the way to Dale.

Dale looked pretty destroyed. So it was kind of true to the actual Dale.

"Wow, this place looks a mess..." Bard muttered to himself.

"Well, da, the fire drake did destroy Dale. And then the whole battle thing happened, and now it got really destroyed." Bain mentioned.

"Oh shut up, toilet boy." Nori said.

"I was only just saying why Dale looks destroyed, I see no reason to tell me to shut up-"

"Okay, toilet boy." Nori laughed.

"Okay, starfish dwarf." Bain laughed.

Some time went by and Fili and Kili decided to take a turn. They chose their characters.

"Why does my beard look like that?" Kili furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because you've barely got a beard." Fili joked. Kili hit Fili's shoulder and began to attack him in the game. They shouted and kept on fighting until they got bored and decided to walk to Erebor.

Since Dale was a huge maze of a town, the brothers could not get out of the place. "Come on, we're stuck!" Fili groaned. It took them about 10 minutes to get out of Dale, but then Bofur and Bombur took their turn. Bifur occasionally played during the turn.

They didn't do much except attack each other and roast each other. The others laughed at the roasts.

Ori and Dori took a turn. Dori had no idea how on Middle-earth to play the game, so Nori helped his older brother. Thranduil began laughing at Ori's haircut (aw, poor Ori).

"Ahahahahaha! His haircut is so bad!" Thranduil teased. "My hair is fabulous." Ori frowned.

"At least I have manners and I'm not full of myself." Ori said. Thranduil gasped and got very hurt feelings.

"Ouch, I'm sorry." Thranduil cried.

Next up was Óin and Glóin. They went to Bree and destroyed things inside the Prancing Pony. The two dwarves then went to the Elven Forest and climbed up the trees.

"I was deceived! There are no raisins in this bun..." said a random elf in the Elven Forest.

Lady Galadriel sighed. "I've been deceived by a raisinless bun before..." she said. "It is very disappointing."

The next pair who played the game was Thranduil and Legolas. Thranduil looked at his character. "Ooh, I like my character. The crown is fabulous, the hair is fabulous, the clothes are fabulous." he said. "And my weapon..."

"I look almost the same as I did in LEGO The Lord of the Rings." Legolas said.

The two elves went to Thranduil's Kingdom and explored the area. Apparently, there was a shortcut to Erebor in the kingdom.

"Why is there a shortcut to dwarves?" Thranduil asked.

"Dad, be nice, you want to look nice, not like a jerk. There might be fangirls reading!" Legolas said.

Thranduil huffed and began destroying things in Erebor. He laughed softly and destroyed things. He saw the camping tent and decided to change the time of day to night.

Thranduil then put his controller down for a while to fix his beautiful locks of hair. His character began to dance.

The elven king laughed. "Ah, yes. Dance, King Thranduil, dance! Fabulous moves."

Right after that, Lindir said, "Let me have a turn!"

He and Lord Elrond took the controllers from Thranduil and Legolas. Lindir had no idea what the Pass of the Caradhras was, so he teleported there.

Once he made it, he saw orcs. "NO! NO! ORCSSSSSS!!!" Lindir shouted. He took out his character's weapon. "I have to fight orcs with A STICK!?"

"Shut up, Lindir, you're acting like an infant." Lord Elrond said.

"I'm sorry, my lord, I just panicked." Lindir looked down.

Lindir kicked the orcs' butts because he is awesome. Then, he teleported to Rivendell, so he will be safe.

He saw an elf sleeping in Rivendell. "Why are you asleep?" Lindir smacked the elf with his stick thing. The elf didn't wake up. "Fine then, ignore me."

The final duo playing the game was Bard and Bain. As everyone else did, they chose the LEGO version of themselves.

"My hair looks weird." Bain said.

"Ehh, it's fine. Your real life hair looks better." Bard said.

They transported to Lake Town to explore it. It was large and arguably more difficult to get around than Dale.

"Da, I'm confused." Bain said.

"That's why I tell you to go outside more." Bard said.

The two walked around Lake Town. Bain got out a stick. It had music. The song was not They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard.

Bain began to dance. And so did Bard's character.

"Why am I dancing?" Bard asked.

"Because this is the best song ever." Bain answered.

After some time of playing, Bilbo announced that it was time to stop playing. They all complained, but then they left.

The end.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

And that's it! I love playing LEGO The Hobbit. I'm trying to fully complete the game. It was really fun to write this, and I hope it was fun reading this!

Novaer, mellyn nin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 14K 62
LORD of the RINGS, the HOBBIT, the SILMARILLION REQUESTS: PERMANENTLY CLOSED FOR THIS FANDOM DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN CERTAIN CHARACTERS, PLOTS, SETT...
117K 1.3K 50
Hello there! This is a Hobbit and LOTR one shots book. Any and all stories about here, from fluff to super depressing to tears-inducing funny (well...
39K 839 22
A LORD OF THE RINGS STORY: Eline, daughter of Lord Elrond has been kept a secret for many years. She is courageous and fearless, much different to h...
742K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...