Reborn

By sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... More

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 19|Bothered

267 22 7
By sonnydaye

Jasmine's point of view in this chapter is a mature scene!

-

Jasmine's P.O.V

The night of the fight. 3am.

Sexual Content ahead!!!

-

I let out a quiet moan as Michael's lips trailed wet kisses down my neck.

Michael had me pinned up against the wall with my legs ringed around his waist. His plump pink lips went lower and lower till I felt them stop at the my cleavage.

He groaned lowly and pushed his body impossibly closer to mine, "why do you still have your clothes on?" He mumbles as he helped me take off my shirt in one move.

I watched his eyes travel through my bare breasts; I didn't have a bra on. He licked his lips hungrily right before his lustful eyes locked with mine.

"Fuck. I've missed you Jasmine," he says and I let out a weak laugh.

Without wasting another second his lips crashed on mine. I took off his shirt aggressively, desperate to feel his skin on mine. I stared at his rock hard abs for a second, feeling myself get even more aroused by him.

Michael carries me to the bed with our lips still locked and our tongues fighting for dominance. Once I feel the soft mattress hit my skin and his fingers fumble with my pajama shorts I get even wetter.

Michael pulled off my shorts, leaving me in my thong and straddled me, I could feel his large erection pushing onto me through his boxers. I. Am. Soaked. I let his lips and hands play with my breasts, I moaned as quietly as I could and push his head closer towards my body.

"W-we should be quiet," I manage to let out between breaths as I feel him pull down my thong painfully slow.

I hear him chuckle and feel his lips travel up my thighs till he reaches my wet pussy. I let out a shaky breath just as he tightens his hold on my hips.

"You're so wet for me baby," he mumbles as he places teasing kisses on my skin.

"Fuuck, stop with the teasing," I groan. I can't remember the last time I had sex, and with all that's going on I need it.

Just as I felt his warm breath on my pussy, making me even hotter, he unexpectedly leans up to my face and places a light kiss on my lips instead. I clenched my teeth, feeling the desperate need to punch him in the face.

"Fuck... Michael..." I plead softly.

He smirks, "not until you answer my question."

I let out a groan, the frustration eating me alive, "what is it?!" I nearly growl.

"What do you know about Clara?" He asks me. His question caught me by surprise but I could still feel my pussy throbbing, begging for attention.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I ask him.

"I think you know something we don't," he says lowly. His warm breath fanned my neck as he laid another gentle kiss.

I swallowed. "Michael. I don't know anything about Clara. I haven't spoken to her in years," I tell him honestly. He holds eye contact with me for a minute till he finally gives in.

"Fine," he mutters and places his lips back on mine.

We kissed roughly for a few seconds till things got even more heated. Later, I hear him mumble something to me.

"Incase you didn't know, we have a mole in the gang, and I really think it's her."

-

Bianca's P.O.V

Present time.

Yesterday when Caleb told me Asher was coming I felt a huge burst of joy in me. Why? Because this is my chance to make things right.

Leo... Isn't for me.

He's with Hazel, and I shouldn't get too attached. And even if I don't know how Asher feels about me very clearly, we could still make it work, but if he's not interested then fine. I just want us to be cool again.

"What's the time?" Hazel asks as she walks into the room.

Jasmine who was on her phone replied. "2:39pm."

I noticed Hazel frown and fall heavily on the sofa next to me.

"What's up?" I ask her. I've been trying to keep things thesame between us and it seems to be working.

"I'm waiting for something," she replies simply.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing important," she says dismissively and turns to Jasmine.

"So Jazzy, who are you texting?" Hazel teases.

Jasmine's head shot up and her eyes narrow at Hazel. "Jazzy? Are you serious?"

"Don't you like it? I think it sounds cute," Hazel says with a laugh in her voice.

Does she want to get killed? Jasmine already doesn't like her and she hates nicknames.

"Don't ever call me that again," Jasmine threatens with a serious expression on her face.

Hazel shrugs with a sweet smile on her lips, "fine. But who are you texting tho?"

"No one," Jasmine answers curtly and leaves the room.

I bite my lip in thought. Jasmine has been pretty quiet this week, she seems always busy and doesn't really have time to talk anymore. I've been spending most of my time with Caleb. I hope she's alright.

"So, Bianca. I have a few questions," Hazel's says from beside me.

"Sure, ask away," I reply. I try to inform Hazel and Leo as much as I can. I know what it's like to be with a bunch of people you don't know and have absolutely no idea what's going on in your life.

"My family has been calling me, and they're noticing my absence at school. When do I get to go back home?" She asks.

I felt my expression fall slightly. I felt really bad for Leo and Hazel. We took them away from their friends, jobs, family and school. We practically paused their lives.

"Soon," I tell her.

Hazel rolls her eyes, "I need something more specific."

I let out a sigh, "I really don't know for sure. But I really think after the war."

Hazel frowns, "Bianca, I don't mean to seem annoying or anything but I really want to go home. Sure it might be cool training and hanging out with gang members like yourself or going to some war but I do have a life. Leo has a life too," Hazel tells me.

I swallow at her words, feeling extremely responsible. "I know, and I'm so sorry this had to happen like this, but after the war when you're safe, you'll go straight back home...I promise," I tell her. She nods and smiles back.

What Hazel doesn't know is that she's practically part of the gang now that she knows so much. It's either that or she dies. All she needs is an initiation.

We might let her back into her normal life, but she should know that as long as people know she's with us, she's not as safe as she thinks. At least she has rich parents so that means decent protection.

The doorbell suddenly rings. Just as I'm about to open it, Caleb rushes into the room and sprints for the door.

"Guys!" Caleb exclaims happily. Asher, Blake and Shawn walk into the room, but I soon notice they're not alone. "I see you brought Charlotte. Hey Char," Caleb greets.

"Hey Caleb. It's a beautiful place you have," a feminine voice says which catches my attention.

I stand from my seat, analysing the scene. Asher, Blake and Shawn stood together with Caleb infront of them. Right next to Asher stood this Charlotte girl.

She was stunning, with her long silky silver hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin was too perfect to be normal and her body was model worthy.

Standing next to Asher they looked like the perfect couple. Compared to my short brown hair and dark brown eyes, also my very average features I looked like a bag of shit.

This bothered me.

She notices Hazel and I then smiles sweetly.

Hazel and I share a look before we advance towards them.

"Oh hi!" She exclaims and I cringe at the pitch of her voice. "You must be Bianca! My boyfriend told me so much about you!" She says and plants a short kiss on Asher's cheek making me cringe harder.

"Boyfriend?" I let out accidentally and refrain from slapping myself in the face.

"Oh yes. He didn't tell you?" She asks, her voice sounded too nice and made me want to pull my hair out. "I'm Charlotte by the way," she adds.

"Hey," I reply curtly. I don't know why, but from staring at her stupid face I already hate her.

I noticed how impossibly close she stood to Asher and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you," Charlotte says to Hazel.

"I'm Hazel," she introduces sweetly.

"Nice to meet you Hazel," she replies.

I clear my throat and gain everyone's attention, "why are you guys here?" I ask, silently hoping for a reply from someone that didn't sound like a screaming monkey while holding onto Asher like their life depends on it.

Slut.

But she's his girlfriend.

Fine. Girlfriend slut.

You're not even making sense.

Leave me not to make sense, okay?!

"Just to hang out," Shawn states.

I nod and give both him and Blake a sincere smile. I look to Asher who had a blank expression on his face which broke my heart.

"So," Charlotte pipes in, "are you showing me around or what?"

The sight of her pretty face made me want to barf on it, punch it, shove it into a public toilet and barf on it again.

Stupid girlfriend slut.

"Of course," Hazel says, "I'll introduce you to everyone."

Charlotte smiles happily and follows Hazel. Right when she's about to leave she turns around, "are you coming baby?"

Baby?

"I'll meet you there," Asher replies simply. She nods and leaves with Hazel.

I try to hold back the heavy feeling in my chest at the thought of him having a girlfriend. I don't know why I cared but I did. And I hate it.

"So... I didn't know you had a... girlfriend," I tell him without thinking. I don't like seeing them together. They look so perfect and it's killing me. I'm not going to be too quiet about it.

"Well, I do. Why do you care? Does it bother you," he challenges with a glare aimed at me.

I glare right back, all plans of apologizing thrown out of the window. "I never said I cared and no it doesn't."

"Good," he mutters.

"Great," I challenge.

"Better."

"Best-"

"Shut up, you two," Caleb interrupts and he sends me a pointed look. "Behave," he mouths and I roll my eyes.

"Fine," I mouth back while crossing my arms against my chest.

I give Asher one last glare before walking away.

Yes it bothers me.

-

AN

I need to stop ending all my chapters with cliffhangers😂

Hope you enjoyed it!

Stay safe💛

Elizi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 53 20
My name's Bianca. I went through hell growing up with an abusive father. I didn't fight back, because I didn't have hope. My mom is dead, or so I...
241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
14.3K 658 11
Whenever I read books or watch some movies or tv shows, I always say that the MC should have done it differently then whatever they faced would've en...
100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...