My world II Vmin

Par Arilovestoread1

Vmin, mafia story Trigger warning!!!! Graphic Themes: Violence, Blood, rape, crimes, abuse, etc. Warning: Thi... Plus

Nightmare
Taken
Boss
Caught
Please
Mercy
Club
Training
Lies
Sweet
Nobody but you
I don't know anymore
Don't go
First mission
Trigger happy
The past
The fucked up truth

Branded

629 36 18
Par Arilovestoread1

    The meeting ended, finally allowing me to rest. So here I am now, stuck in this hell. I'm still pissed about what happened during the meeting. That mother fucker really hit me. I wanted to claw his eyes out in that moment. However, I couldn't because he would probably do something horrible to me for stepping way out of line. What can I do now but sit here and sulk? Sitting on "my" bed, that's when the tears really poured out. I mean, full on ugly crying.  My life sucks ass, it always has. I feel so abandoned, I mean everyone in my life has abandoned me or was fake. Once my parents found out that I was gay, they kicked me out. They left me to my abusive boyfriend taking me in with him. Thankfully, I ended up escaping that hell hole a few years ago. Now here I am, my supposed friends are a part of the reason why I'm stuck here.  Suddenly the door opens.   "Hey Chim." Says my so called "best friend".   Glaring at the male, I spit  "What do you want!" Venom laced in my voice.  I watch as he flinched at my harshness.  "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." The red head explains, coming closer to me.   "Sorry for what? Taking me out so that I can be kidnapped and imprisoned here! I don't want your lousy ass apology Jung Hoseok!" I snap, tears flowing heavily down my rosy cheeks.   The aforementioned pulls me into a hug.  "Get off me!" I yell, attempting to yank his arms off of me.    "Shh, I suggest you stop yelling. There are cameras and mics everywhere and if V were to hear that you were throwing a fit your ass would be dead. Now shut up and listen to me." Hoseok whispers into my ear while still hugging me.  I nod, to scared now to make allot of noise.   "So to explain, I didn't want this to happen. Apparently when V visited the tattoo parlor and met you, he told Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi  that he wants you immediately. When this news got to me I was devastated Jimin. However, I work for him so my life was on the line if I didn't do it. I was thinking maybe I could just help you out while you're here." Hoseok explains, letting go of me.   "I understand, but I don't forgive you just yet." I tell him and he nods.  "But tell me one thing, what are you guys exactly?" Once I asked this the male in next to me smirked.   "We're a mafia group called Reign. V is the leader obviously but Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon and I are his right hand men. In Reign there are different groups and sectors that are for accomplishing different tasks." He explains with much seriousness.   "Ok. What do the different sectors do?" I ask with genuine curiosity.  "Well, I don't know if you really want to know what we do here. It might trigger you and I don't want that to happen." The male tells me, concern in his eyes.    "Just tell me the gist, you don't have to explain in detail." I suggest, desperate to know something.   He looks at me and sighs before speaking again. "Alright, fine. There is a department that cultivates and sells all types of drugs. Another department is where we sell organs on the black market. One of our biggest departments is sadly prostitution." I look at my best friend with shock.  "That's horrible. How did you end up in this dark business?"  He chuckles, "Yeah it's very terrifying being in this business. As for how I ended up here, that's a story for another day."       If I even last that long.    "I have to go now Jiminie. Please don't do anything stupid ok." My friend pleads before leaving me alone. Being alone again right now is different because of the information I just received. Now I'm left with a bunch of questions just festering in my brain.  When I thought of the mafia I did think of drug cartel and stuff but not really prostitution or organ dealing. I'm sure there are other disturbing things they do that I don't want to know about. Now that I think about it, no one has told me my reason for being here. They only tell me that V wanted me here. What could he have wanted me for? Wait-                    Suddenly I feel a surge of panic rush through my body.  Does he want to make me a prostitute or sell me to sex trafficking?  Fuck, what if that's the reason why he wanted me?  Maybe that's why no one has told me the real reason why I'm here.  I feel as my heart beats at an unnatural pace. Oh fuck I need to calm down.  "Jimin breathe." I whisper to myself, taking in a deep breath. Eventually I relax myself, which eased my body and lulled me to sleep.

            "You dirty whore! Come here, where are you going?" The man spits, teeth clenched. I look up at him with fear.  "B-baby I'm just g-going to hang out w-with f-friends." I stutter out, hoping he'd  buy my lie.  "You don't have friends! You have absolutely no one but me! Your parents don't want you and your friends clearly don't care for you! I suggest you stop trying to trying to lie to me! With all of the things I've done for you, this is how you treat me!" My boyfriend screams, getting in my face.  "I-I'm s-sorry. I-I d-didn't mean t-to make you feel t-that way. I-I just w-wanted t-to go out b-by m-myself so I can have m-me t-time." My words were muddled, as my sobs became louder and heavier.  "Stop with your sorry ass crying!" That's when his hand connected with my face. His hit exerted so much force, I fell on the ground.  My crying only got worse, I brought my hand to up to touch my face.  "What is wrong with you?" I ask weakly.  "Wrong with me? You deserve this! I bet you were trying to sneak out to go with some other boy, weren't you!" He accuses me, forcefully pulling me up to stand.  Frantically, I shake my head no. "No! I w-wasn't trying to b-be with s-someone else. I-I just w-wanted s-some alone time." I try to explain, which was half the truth. Truthfully, I wanted to escape once and for all, as I was sick and tired of his bullshit.  "Liar!" He screamed in my face, grabbing my wrists pulling me. He pulls me into our shared bedroom and pushes me on the bed. "Let me show you that you only belong to me." My boyfriend says with a dark tone.

    Waking up suddenly, I realize that was a nightmare. I touch my face, feeling the tears that rolled down. The nightmares always feel so real. I mean, they did happen but that was in my past. Now it's even worse since I don't have any pills and I doubt anyone would give me any. Well, maybe Hoseok will if I ask.  "Why do I always end up in situations like this?"I ask to myself.  I promised myself that I'll have to never be trapped like this again. Technically it's not my fault because what can I do against a whole mafia? But still, I feel so helpless. Getting up from the bed, I go to the bathroom that's connected to the bedroom. Since my body is so tense, I should take a bath to ease myself. The bathroom is beautiful and there are plenty of self-pampering items. Filling up the tub, I add this vanilla bubble bath soap into the water. Stripping my self, I carefully step into the warm water. I sink in, relaxing my body before I clean myself. Using the orange and honey suckle soap, I squirt it onto a clean rag. My whole body was covered in soap suds and my hair was shampooed and conditioned. After rinsing off and draining the bathtub, I get out and wrap myself in a fresh towel.  I gasp when I make my way back into the bedroom. There he was, standing near the bed.  "W-what are you doing here?" I ask in a whisper.  The way his eyes grazed across my figure made me feel weak. I grab my towel pulling it closer around my body, feeling uncomfortable. 

   "I was going to retrieve you for something, but I see that you're busy." He explains with a smirk.   "Ok, well are you gonna leave? I kinda have to get dressed." I tell him, not wanting him here when I'm getting dressed.  "No need for that. I own you...all of you. That includes your body. Matter of fact I'll pick out your outfit." He says before going over to the closet. Silently, I watch as he goes through the clothes. Finally I see him pull something out and turn to me. "Here. Wear this."  I look at the outfit that he spreads on the bed.  "I am not wearing that."  This man really thought I was going to wear this. What lay on the bed was some lacy, lingerie type sleepwear. 

 "Oh but you are, now strip." Feeling embarrassed I hesitantly begin to unwrap my towel from my body. I start with sliding the bottoms on and then put on the type. Struggling to the tie the top, I put my pride aside. "Can you help me?" I ask V who watched me struggle with an amused expression. "Of course." I feel as his long fingers graze my neck, tying the top of the bralette. "Thank you." I whisper when he was done. "You are stunning. Nice tattoos by the way." The taller man whispers in my ear, his voice sounding as smooth as butter. "You said there was a reason for you being here earlier. What was it?" I ask, brushing off his compliments.   He chuckled at my way of changing the subject.   "Well since you're mine we need to make it official that you're with Reign."      "What's more official then kidnapping and keeping me hostage?" I ask, heavy sarcasm laced in my voice.  That makes him roll his eyes, before gesturing for me to follow him. Every time I'm out of that room, I take my time to appreciate the beauty of the mansion. I would've never guessed a mafia leader had such divine taste. Plus it's immaculate, most likely due to the maids who are told to keep it spotless. V lead me into a room that I haven't seen before. It had the same kind of interior as the rest of the mansion, however on the table was tattoo equipment. A heavily tatted, pretty woman sat there, looking up when she saw us come in.  "Soyeon I need you to brand him with the emblem. Put it on his shoulder, right here." V demands, pointing at the back of my left shoulder.  The woman named Soyeon nodded, beckoning for me to sit down.  After dealing with the pain while she worked, finally Soyeon was done.  "Finished, wanna see it?" She says. I nod yes, and she shows me a picture that she took of it since it's on my back.    "It's nice, thank you." I say politely. However deep down, I was anxious and scared.    Does this mean I have to be in this world?

                That's Soyeon^

A.N~ Oop, Jimin got branded and is officially Tae's. Hopefully you all enjoy this chapter. xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.4K 323 12
BTS x Black pink x male reader.. I don't ship them, so please don't hate the story because no hateful comments will be tolerated.... Contains mature...
124K 4K 33
??? : Kill taehyung and have his blood so you can be a powerful prince ... Jk : Sure I will.... Started - MARCH 9 . 2021 End - April 12. 2024 WARNING...
520K 22.7K 53
☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...
137K 2.1K 46
When a Mafia helps a boy in paying his university fees and by giving him shelter. And no one knows when his care turned into an obsession.....