•Drama• {Levi x Oc}

By yewebtoon

Her parents were murdered when she was only 7. She was raped right after her parents died. She had separated... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 6

8 0 0
By yewebtoon

We Won't Separate

I wore a black hood with a black mask that covered most of my face except my eyes and wore grey jeans. I was crouched outside, in an alleyway, peeking through a window of a bar.

I waited till the bartender wasn't paying attention. Luckily there were only two employees. The bartender and a waitress. Then a few customers, who wouldn't give a fuck if someone stole from here.

He turned with his back completely faced towards her, talking with a male customer, so she took this as a chance.

She jumped inside, sliding over the counter, quickly grabbing a yellow box and slid back over the counter, running out.

"HEY! YOU DAMN THEIF AGAIN!" She heard the bartender yell again, but even if he chased after her, she would still get away.

She was quite fast and slippery when it came to sneaking around or running away. So even if there were police around, they wouldn't be able to catch her.

Meanwhile, at the bar, the bartender ran out, seeing the girl turn a corner. He turned to, two men who were dressed in a uniform that showed they were from the military police brigade.

"Hey! You two chase after that theft who just ran out here!" The bartender demanded.

"Sorry, old man, but she's long gone. A waste of stamina if I do say." One of them says as the other laughs.

There were some that usually roamed around the underground, but never really did anything.

Back to Estelle, she continued running till she made it home. She walked up the steps skipping a step each time and opened the door.

She saw Levi cleaning the place, with a broom in his hand. He turned towards her and lowered his mask, raising a brow at her.

"And where were you? I specifically told you yesterday that we'd be cleaning today." Levi asked as he stared at her, waiting for an answer.

She closed the door behind her and took her shoes off at the entrance. She lowered her hood and mask, taking a deep breath of the smell of cleaning products and sweet lemon.

"Still smells the same as always. I don't think the smell is good for my lungs, but it'll develop!"

She thought to herself, as she turned towards Levi, giving him a toothy grin. "Somewhere." She finally answered as she hid the yellow box, behind her back with her left hand, letting her wavey, shoulder-length, chocolate brown hair out of her jacket, with her right.

Levi wasn't satisfied with that answer, but before he could say anything else, she grabbed his wrist and sat him down on a chair at the table.

"What's this all about?" Levi asked, staring at the smiling girl. She was 13 and he was now 16. He noticed she was hiding something behind her back, but as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, she placed the yellow box on the table.

He stared slightly wide-eyed, mouth cracked opened and his hand raised up, reaching for the yellow box that carried a dozen packs of black tea. The box wasn't opened at all, but it was newly bought, except she didn't buy it.

"How'd you get this? It's nearly impossible buying tea down here." Levi asked as he held the box and glanced at Estelle, who continued to stand there with a smug grin.

"Stole it from a bar. I don't know why they even have it there, but for sure it's tea." She answered as she sat across from his.

"And why in the hell would you steal it?" Levi asked, glaring at her with a brow raised. Even though he wouldn't show it. He was actually quite thankful, but he would never say it out loud. Of course, she could see his true emotions. I mean. She's been living with him for 5 years. A year after she met him.

"You like black tea. Don't you?" She raised a brow still having a small smile on her face.

"I do, but that's no reason for stealing it unless it's something we need to survive and I'm sure we have quite enough water to drink." Levi scolded.

Estelle chuckled as she stood and hugged him. Once she broke out of the hug she stared at him with a soft smile.

"Happy birthday..."

~~~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"...Levi." She muttered as she fluttered her eyes opened. She woke up sleeping on her stomach and her face turned to her left.

Seeing Levi sitting on a chair, legs crossed, as well as arms and his head lowered. Was he really sleeping?

She turned to her back, but as soon as she did she cursed under her breath, quickly sitting up. Her back was burning in pain.

What the hell happened?

She questioned as she realized the pain was from her back. She sat straight up, trying to lessen the burning pain on her back.

"STOP! PLEASE I'M SORRY!"

She covered her mouth in disgust, remembering when her aunt did to her.

"What the hell happened to you?"

She remembered Levi's voice asking her. She glanced over at him and finally remembered what had happened. She was kicked out of her aunt's house after her punishment and limped all the way back home, afraid that if she takes the bus, people would start staring. Luckily there wasn't anyone on the streets walking.

And she definitely didn't want people finding out, because what would they do? Most times the military police wouldn't give a damn, so what's the point?

Anyways. Seems she ran into Levi on her way back home and collapsed. Then guess he called the ambulance.

How long have I been unconscious? Shit. Is Levi going to start asking questions? Yeah. Knowing him, he'll make me answer every question. Damn. I'll just mix a lie with the truth. But how?

Just as she thought that Levi started fidgeting.
Estelle turned her head and stared for a few seconds, finally realizing that he was having a nightmare, she sat on the edge of the bed, ignoring the burning pain on her back.

She extended her hand and lifted his chin, seeing him covered in sweat, his breathing heavy, tears at the brink of his closed eyes, his brows furrowed and his teeth gritted.

She sighed sadly, remembering how he used to get nightmares almost every night when they both lived together. So she did what she always did.

She stood from the bed, slightly bending forward, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close and snuggling his head on her chest where his ear could hear her heartbeat and started caressing his raven black hair.

He slowly calmed down, his hitched breath became normal and his facial expression looked much more peaceful than what it previously was.

She hated seeing him in pain. She hated that she had lost him years ago. She hated that he couldn't sleep because of his insomnia. But she's glad that she's finally back with him.

She pulled him closer, slightly resting her chin on his head, and smiled softly. "Don't worry Levi... This time I'll make sure we don't separate." She whispered to him, thinking he was asleep.

What she failed to notice is his small smile as he slowly woke, but chose not to interrupt and savor the moment while it lasted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 17 7
Born in the deep depths of the underground, you have no one to rely on for most of your youth after your parents' sudden disappearance. Unsure whethe...
3K 261 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
11.6K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...
9.8K 644 30
This is not a happy story. This story has the realism of life and no happy ending. Y/n was born to a whore in the underground and was sold off when h...