Spider academia: Summer blast

Von lop413

Summer has just started! And it's the return of Peter Parker and Class 1-A to start their Summer vacation wit... Mehr

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16 Final Showdown pt.1
Ch. 17 final showdown pt.2
Ch.18

Ch.7

405 9 7
Von lop413

Monday June 22,2020

It is 3:30 Pm in Camp, And Class 1-A are all together, and Class 1-B are located in a different spot with Ragdoll and Pixie bob, Class 1-A are with Mandalay and Tiger as they are in their hero uniforms, On the ground stays a Red tube that is thin, Mandalay starts to explain the situation.

" Today, You we will do a Competitive event, We call it Capture the flag but I know you all know what that is" Mandalay said, " Wait, So are we going to capture Class 1-B flag before they catch our flag?" Questioned Iida.

" Something like that, You all will be given a Flag, And your guys goal to win is to put this flag on their territory which is this tube" Mandalay points at the Red tube on the ground " But their tube is blue." Said Mandalay.

" But you all will have to try to stop them before they put their flags on our tube first! So we expect you all to Use all the Quirk training we taught you for this event!" Said Tiger 

" Perfect, With all that extra combat training Tiger taught me, I feel more ready, I can test out what I learned with this, just in case after camp I bump into the Silver samurai, At least he is not here"  Spider-Man thought as Mandalay Hand Iida the red flag.

" Who ever team marks their property first wins, and for the losing side will have to clean out our Basement full of equipment's, Which we haven't cleaned close for two years." Mandalay shrugs with a smile and Iida and his class mates Huddle up.

" Ok, We all should stick together if we want to win this" Said Iida, " I'd say just give the flag to Sero or Peter, or they both can go with the flag" Said Midoryia, " That sounds like a plan, But I say we should also Spread out, Just in case if one of Class 1-B students actually cut thru" Says Momo and Everyone nodded, " Very well, Everyone should Spread out with a Partner, Parker and Sero I trust you two with the flag, One of you should swing you way to find our Opponents Tube." Said Iida and Spider-Man and sero noded and Iida gaved the flag to Peter.

" Ragdoll, We are ready" Said Mandalay as she telepathy uses her quirk, " Ok Class 1-B! Get ready!" Shouted Ragdoll in excitement and class 1-B get's ready as well with Class 1-A, " Ok! Ready? GO!" Shouted Mandalay and Class 1-A goes through the forest and Class 1-B does the same as some of the students started to spread out.

Sero and Spider-Man started to swing through tree to tree, Spider-Man then stays on top of a branch as his lenses zoom and scan the place, " Ok, I haven't found anything sero, Let's keep moving before one of Class 1-B finds us" Said Spider-Man and Sero brought some bad news, " To late for that Peter..." Said Sero and Spider-Man looks at his side and they both were spot by Shiozaki and Kosei.

" Going somewhere you two?" Said Shiozaki and Peter just shrugged, " Yea, To your place! Later!" Spider-Man shot a web string at a Tree but when he swinged he get's slammed by a Air wall that was made by Kosei as he is breathing out solid air and Spider-Man let's go of the flag.

" The flag!" Sero shot Tape at the flag and pulls it to him but Shiozaki used her Vines to wrap around sero and the Flag falls to the ground, " Nice work out there Ibara" Said Kosei

Ibara smiled a bit as Sero struggled to brake free from her vines, Iida then rushed quickly and grabbed the flag quick enough as he runs past Shiozaki and Kosei.

" Oh no!" Shouted Kosei and Iida Kept running as he stops as he sees Tsuyu and Uraraka, " Asui and Ochako! Quick, Take the flag and Find our mark!" Said Iida handing the flag to Tsuyu and They both Noded as they started to run, Iida then sees Reiko and Jurota running with the Flag as Iida starts to run to them trying to stop them but Reiko uses her quirk to make Iida float in Mid air, " what!?, You guys wont win this time!" Said Iida, " Sorry Mr.Representative, But their is no way we are cleaning that Basement!" said Jurota as Reiko stayed quiet and they both ran off cutting off through bushes, Kaminari and Bakugou spot Iida as they run to him, " What Happened? And why are you floating in mid air?" Questioned Kaminari, " Those two!" Iida looks at Reiko and Jurota running as Denki and Bakugou sees them, " Oh they think they can get away that easily!" Bakugou smirked as he uses his explosions to Boost Himself to them.

Jurota Turns around and Sees bakugou coming to him and Reiko, " Reiko, Go! I will take care of him!" Jurota started to Transfrom into a Giant Monstrous Beast man as he Roars.

" Oh this would be Fun!" Bakugou said as he gets his palm close to him causing a Huge explosion .

Back with Tsuyu and Uraraka, They both ran with their flag as they both slided down to a Small hill, " Where can that Place be?" Said Uraraka. Tsuyu then Hops to Tree Branch and looks around but she sees a man on the ground near a stream laying down.

" Um...Uraraka Chan, I didn't find the target, But I see a person near a stream Laying down. Ribbit" Said Tsuyu and Uraraka looks up at her, " What!? Where!?" Shouted Uraraka and Tsuyu hops down and runs to the Person on the ground and Uraraka chases after her as they both make it to the Person on the ground as they looks down at it.

" T-This is not right!...Should we stop as go back to tell Mandalay?.." Said Uraraka, " We should, But we need to Find out who is this" Said Tsuyu as she rolls the Person over, The person is Deadpool sleeping on the ground and Both and tsuyu and Uraraka Screamed thinking it was a Dead person, Making Deadpool sit up yelling.

" It's not my child bitch!!!" Deadpool shouted as he sees Tsuyu and Uraraka, " Oh...It's you two..." Deadpool said as he laid back on the ground.

" D-Deadpool?...You're still here?..." Said Tsuyu and Deadpool said, " what it looks like Kermit, Ever since Friday You all fucking admitted you don't want me to be around you all...I decided to live on my own here in the woods" Said Deadpool.

" Look... we didn't want to make the situation worst...So we stayed quiet" Said Uraraka, " Oh right, Look Kirby, I Never had real fucking Friends and you all were like one for me...But that was a Huge mistake " Said Deadpool as he sits up and His stomach growled very badly and he Groaned.

" Deadpool..Are you alright. Ribbit?" Said Tsuyu as she patted his back

" Leave me alone Froggy!, I'm fine, I just need food" Deadpool picks up a Pinecone and eats it, but he groans and Tsuyu and Uraraka looked at each other feeling bad for him.

" Plus, The opponents place is straight over their" Deadpool pointed and Uraraka walked up to him, " Look wade...We know that we broked your heart...But it's just you are to loud and a bit annoying, and you are very Disrespectful, You made Eri learned a Bad word..." Said Uraraka, " Well good, She learned something, But you two should know I never wanted to be like this, I wanted my old life back, But instead I am this Ugly Freak!" Deadpool punches a tree

" We never saw you without the mask, It doesn't matter what's in the inside...It what matters in the outside..." said Uraraka and Deadpool turned around to her.

" You guys really want to see my face?" Said Deadpool and Tsuyu and Uraraka noded slowly, Deadpool started to Take off his mask, Showing his Wrinkled and and scarred face, Tsuyu and Uraraka eyes widen and didn't say anything.

" Do you two think is fun having this!?" Deadpool pointed at his face, " It may look bad for you...But not for us..." Said Tsuyu, " Haha! Funny joke Kermit, But It's bad! Getting called names like Melted pizza face! and More! You think is fun Hiding this shit for years!?" Shouted Deadpool as his voice started to brake down as he sounds like he is gonna cry.

" You don't have to Hide it Wade...Just be you...You are great no matter how you look" Said Uraraka.

" Mhm Sure, How about you two leave me alone and go win your game, I bet you and your friends Don't want to hear the news you both just saw" Deadpool said as he puts his mask back on and walked away.

" wait! Wade!" Shouted Tsuyu but Deadpool ignored as he kept walking away to the woods.

" Wow...We should of said something on friday..." Said Uraraka and Tsuyu noded, " We should do something for him...I do feel bad for Rejecting his Friendship..." Said Tsuyu and Uraraka Noded.

Back in the Competition, reiko kept looking for the Class 1-A tube but then she was surrounded by 4 of Class 1-a students who are Midoryia, Momo, Kirishima, and Jirou.

" Sorry for interruption ma lady but we can't let you go any further" Said Kirishima and Reiko stayed quiet as her eyes seemed tired.

" Um...Are you usually quite?" Said Midoryia as Reiko made a bunch on rocks float and they all look around and Momo creates a shield amd kirishima started to make his Fist hard as steel.

Reiko made the rocks spin around and she makes them attack everyone around her as she run, " She is getting away!" Shouted Jirou as she dodged some of the rocks 

" I got her!" Shouted Spider-Man as he swinged to her and shot a web string at the flag she is holding and pulls it to him, " Say, Your not much of a talker aren't you?" Said Spider-Man and Reiko eyes became white as she made the flag fly off of Spider-Man's hand.

" What! No way jose!" Spider-Man shoots a web string at the flag and pulls it to him but Reiko's quirk is a bit stronger.

" A little help!" Shouted Spider-Man and Kirishima and Momo ran to him and helped him pull the flag to him, " Geez! What's this girls quirk!?" Said Kirishima.

Back with Tsuyu and Uraraka, They are running and they Bumped into Setsuna and Kendo, " Oh sorry about that you two, are you two ok?" Said Kendo, " Y-Yea...Wait how come you guys aren't stopping us?" Questioned Uraraka

" We think this whole Competition is just a scam, But if it's real we don't really mind cleaning that basement" Said Setsuna, " Oh...Are you guys sure?" Said Tsuyu

" Positive, By the way if you guys are looking for our place is basically over their" Kendo pointed straight A head, " Wow..Thanks You two" Said Uraraka, " No problem! Plus we are doing this so we won't hear Monoma Attitude's towards you guys if our class wins" Said Setsuna 

" Right, I have no idea why he is so competitive" Said Uraraka and Kendo and Setsuna both shrugged, " Well...Thanks for the help you two" Said tsuyu and Uraraka as the both ran and Kendo and setsuna waved.

Tsuyu and Uraraka ran more and they finally found the their tube, " Their!" Shouted Tsuyu as they walked to it, Tetsutestu and Togaru got in their way and Both Tsuyu and Uraraka stopped.

" Sorry girls, But we won't let you do that, Plus do you know how bad is that basement!? I heard it smells like Bad cheese!" Said Tetsutestu as his body started to turn to Metal.

" And we won't lose to Lame girls like you two!" Said Togaru as Razor sharp blades appears on his body.

Tsuyu and Uraraka get ready as both Tetsutetsu and Togaru ran to them but they both become Frozen from Todoroki Ice.

" T-Todoroki!?" Said Uraraka as she was unexpectedly surprised, " Are you two gonna put the flag or what?" Said Todoroki and Tsuyu runs to the pole fast and she puts the Flag into the Tube, " I got it!" Said tsuyu and Pixie bob blew the whistle, " We have a Team winner!" Shouted Pixie bob.

Mandalay then sends a Telepathic message to everyone " Class 1-A wins the competition!" Everyone had stopped of what they were doing.

" We did it!" Shouted Spider-Man in Excitement.

" Haha! Perfect Timing as well" said Jirou

" Hey, You guys did your best, But that doesn't mean we are better" said Momo as she patted Reiko shoulder and reiko gaved a Little smile and Noded 

" Man...Wonder who put the Flag?" Questioned Midoryia.

" Just one News to everyone, We were never going to make the Losing team clean the Basement, We don't even have one in the Office" Said Mandalay

" That's a Relief...." Said Kaminari 

Monoma falls to his knees and started to punch the ground " Nooo! How can we lose!!", Bakugou started to laugh at him " Who is the better class now Pip squeak!?"

Monoma Got up and brought back his smile, " oh you just got lucky, But I know their is Another way we can Prove that Class 1-B is better then Class 1-A!" Monoma said with his greed smile.

" Oh I am gonna wipe that Stupid Smile off your face one day!" shouted Bakugou.

As everyone is going back to their spots, Deadpool walks up the hill where the rode was when he dropped off everyone in the bus, He decided is best for him to walk back to the city alone and he started to walk all the way back to city alone.    

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15.9K 183 23
After Izuku has been shot down by All Might he meets a group of people and his life and goals are changed forever. art is mine if I don't give credi...
33.7K 844 70
It started when an alien device did what it did, and stuck itself upon a kid with secrets that it hid. Four years later, Izuku Midoriya and a powerfu...
4.4K 202 33
When the Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool, finds himself on the wrong side of the law, his only way out is an unconventional one - enrolling at UA High, t...
5.7K 92 13
I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA Years after Evil's demise by the hands of Class 1-A, their kids will try and replicate their parents success as a great...