Billionaire Jerk

By RuthMPhilip

Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't kno... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Disclaimer
The Cast
Prologue
Meeting The Handsome Jerk
Flashback
Married And Moving In
My Husband, My New Boss
The Contract
Making A New Friend
His Mistress
Possessiveness
Wedding Rings
Dinner With His Parents
Bumping Into My Ex
Family Weekend
Family Weekend Dinner
Night Of Sensations
Blissful Morning
Teasing 😜😜
Weekend Over
Thanksgiving.
Apology Accepted
Game Room
My Favorite Food
Reception
Jealousy
Pregnancy
Kidnapped.
Kidnapped 2.
Rescue
Love
Low blood sugar
DIVORCE
Fallen
Will You Marry Me?
Epilogue
Caught In A Mess

Clubbing

1.2K 44 7
By RuthMPhilip

Daniella's pov💋

Immediately I got home, I was greeted by Mary and the other maids. Mary has been with Aaron since he was a kid, she was like his second mother. I really like her a lot, she made me feel welcome and loved, she was the only one in this house that knew that I and Aaron weren't a real couple.

I rushed into the room, getting a quick shower, I changed in to an orange open back dress, it expose my waist, breast and curve, I straighten my hair, packed it in a ponytail and did a little make up.

My phone pinged, picking up the phone, I saw it was a message from Nora, telling me she was outside with the guys waiting for me. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and walked out.

"Where are you going dressed like this?" Mary asked as I walked into the living room.

"To the club Mary."

"Its dangerous for you to go out dressed like that darling, and Aaron wouldn't like to see you dressed like that with other men around you."

"I am going out like this, whether he likes it or not.... I love you, take care of yourself, I won't be coming home tonight." I told her before placing a quick peck on her cheeks and left. I walked out of the house.

Walking over to Nora, Chris and Ethan.

"Who the fuck are you and what did you do to my best friend?" Nora screamed, making me laugh.

"Nora, stop embarrassing me."

"We are going to have a lot of trouble fighting men off you tonight." Chris said

"You look breath taking Ella." Ethan said not taking his eyes off my body.

"Thank you, you look good too."

Nora wore a white crop top on a baby pink skirt. While Chris wore a blue shirt on a blue pant, and Ethan wore a Denin jean on a black Jean pant.

"Ethan get your eyes off my best friend's wife and let's get going." Chris said jokingly.

We all laughed, walked over to the car, I sat in the passenger seat, right beside Ethan, while Chris was in the driver's seat with Nora by his side.

-------------------------------------------
At the club

We walked into the club, it was packed, the music was so loud you could hear it from miles away.

Ethan got us the VIP section, our drinks were brought to us. I doused my drink, only to be given another one.

After we had a couple of drinks, I pulled Ethan to the dance floor, dancing with him, he held my waist while we dance, grinding my ass on his crouch as I tweaked feeling a bulge from his pants poking my ass. We dance for awhile, then went back to sit.

"Let's take a quick picture, it's been awhile since I uploaded any pictures on Instagram." Nora said

She wasn't only a fashion designer, she is also a freak when it comes to social media.

She brought out her phone, taking a quick picture of us, she tagged Chris, Ethan and I before uploading it.

The picture looked like we were all couples, with me sitting on Ethan laps and Nora on Chris laps too.

After the picture, Chris and Nora stood up, and went over to the dance floor.

I gulped another glass of my drink down, feeling a bit tipsy, I felt like having fun, losing myself in tonight fun. I looked at Ethan, he looked so handsome, I felt like kissing him and that's exactly what I did, I turned around, straddle him, and smashed my lips hard on his.

He was shocked at first, I could tell because he didn't kiss me back, after a few seconds, he kissed me back, moving his hands down to my ass as I grind my ass on his crouch, I bit on his lower lips, before moving my hips back and forth on his laps.

He stopped kissing me, but his hands still held onto my ass.

"Ella, we should stop this before we both do something that we would regret later."

I pulled back to look at him in the face.

"What's wrong? Don't you like me?"

"I like you, I am damn attracted to you...You are married t..."

That was all I needed to hear before shutting him up with a kiss, I kissed him deeply, not caring about anything.

He kissed me back this time, he moved his left hand from my ass up to my exposed waist, moving his lips to my neck, he bit on it, then licked where he bit, making me moan.

"Get your fucking hands off my wife."

-------------------------------------------
Aaron's Pov

I parked my car into Anthony's driveway, stepping out of the car, I walked over to the door, and knocked on it.

"I am coming" I heard Anthony say from the other side of the door.

The door slid opened, with him looking like he just finished having a shower, he still had a towel on his waist and another one wrapped around his neck.

"Looks like you changed your mind huh"

"What the fuck are you talking about Anthony?" I asked as I walked past, going inside to take a sit.

"You know the transgender shit, I am sorry but it's too late, I just had a sweet pussy not quite long, so I think I'm going to stick with having my dick for the main time." he said jokingly as he dabbed off the water on his body.

I chuckle, "shut up Tony, I didn't come here for your stupidity."

"Woah... That hurts men, you just hurt my ego without even trying." he replied jokingly again. Which made me laugh harder.

My phone rings, pulling it out of my pocket, then picked up.

"Aaron James... Mary what's it?.... What do you mean?... Club? With who?.... OK, I will get her... Bye, take care of yourself."

"Who was it?" Anthony asked as he got dressed.

"It was Mary."

" What happened to her? Is she ok?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah she is fine, she just called because she is worried about Ella, she said she went clubbing with friends, and that she is scared that something might happen to her."

"Oh, Dani is fine."

"How do you know she's fine?" I asked curiously.

"That's because we all planned to be at the club tonight, but I got a bit distracted earlier as you can tell." he smirked "but she is with Chris, Nora and Ethan, so I know she is perfectly fine."

"What? She is with Ethan?" I yelled furiously.

"Calm down man, I also mentioned that she is with Nora and Chris."

"I don't want that fucker around my wife."

"They are just friends, we all know that she is yours."

Anthony's phone ping, notifying him he had a message, when he checked the message, his face dropped suddenly.

"What it is?"

"It's nothing, just a message."

"What does the message say?"

"Aaron it's nothing"

"You are lying Anthony, it's showing all over your face, you were never good at telling lies, so tell me what it is?"

"Fine, it's just a picture Chris sent to me for fuck sake." he snapped

I knew immediately that it had something to do with Daniella, I snatched the phone from his hand, looking at the picture, my face turned red in anger, my wife was sitting on that fuckers laps along side with Nora and Chris, there was even a caption, having fun without you was written on the picture.

"Where are they?" I gruffly barked

"Martinez club."

I gave him back his phone, rushed out and went straight to my car, I was about to drive off when I saw Anthony rush out, half way dressed with only his pant on and a green shirt on his hand.

"Wait up for me." he yelled, jogging over to the car.

Immediately he got over to the car, opened the car door and sat beside me,then I drove off, while he wore his shirt in a haste.

30 MINUTES LATER.

I parked my car outside the club, I walked in with Anthony trailing behind me, stepping into the club, I saw a lot of people dancing, drinking and kissing, making my way to the dance floor, I walked past some sweaty people, looking around.

After few minutes of searching, I looked over to the VIP section, I noticed two people making out, I walked closer to get a better look, only to see my beautiful wife straddling Ethan, and the bastard had his lips and hand on my woman.

I rushed over to them, pushing few people out of my way, I stood in front of them both they hadn't noticed me, since they were busy making out, I wanted to kill the son of a bitch.

"Get your fucking hands off my wife." I said with a dripping angry voice.

-------------------------------------------
Daniella's POV💋

Ethan stopped kissing me, but he still had his hands on my ass and waist.

I turned around to see an angry Aaron standing right in front of us, if looks could kill, I am sure Ethan will be dead by now.

"I said you should fucking get your hands off my wife." this time he yelled, by now we were getting looks from the people in the VIP room.

Aaron gripped my hands and yanked me off Ethan's body, since I didn't get up from him, his grip wasn't too hard to leave a bruise on my arm.

" What the fuck is your problem man?" he said standing up.

Everything happened all of a sudden, Aaron lunged at Ethan, punching him on his face, making Ethan stumble as his lips got busted which made me scream. Ethan stood up, rushed over to Aaron to punch him too. They both tumbled to the floor throwing punches at each other.

"Stop it, stop fighting." I screamed at them both, suddenly I saw both Anthony and Chris rush over to them, trying to separate them while Nora came over to me.

"Aaron let him fucking go, you are going to kill him." Anthony yelled, yanking off Aaron from Ethan while Ethan was pulled back by Chris.

I looked at Aaron, he had a bloody lips, and a bit bruised face, it took everything in me not to run to him. Even though he had cheated on me severally, and said a lot of hurtful words to me, I still liked him, after all he is still my husband.

I looked over to Ethan, he had a bloody lips also and a
bad bruised over his face, his nose was bloody, and he was staggering a bit. I felt guilty that I had let him get hurt, I was the one who kissed him and not the other way round.

I rushed past Nora and Aaron to go to Ethan but I was pulled back into a hard chest, looking over my shoulder to see a fuming Aaron.

"Aaron let me go." I yelled at him trying to get out of his grasp, but he didn't answer me, instead he threw me over his shoulder.

"Aaron, what the fuck is wrong with you? Let her go." Chris yelled but Aaron only glared at him

"You fucking know that I won't hurt my wife, I am taking her home." he said as he carried me out.

A/N : If you enjoyed this chapter or the next one's and want to show your support. Please consider leaving a vote( just click on the little star⭐)  Share, and if you would like to get notified of a new chapter, please follow me.  Any feedback is welcome.  I would also love to hear from you, so feel free to leave a comment.

xoxo😘

~RMP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): β€œLike father, like son...
1.2M 36.3K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
8.2K 137 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...