γ€ππžπ¬π­πŸπ«π’πžπ§π: A Brig...

By brightestalnilam

β€ͺ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 20

8.7K 338 141
By brightestalnilam

Third Person's POV

Win woke up with a heavy feeling and a swelling eyes because he cried too much at Luke's shoulders yesterday. He gently rubbed his eyes, yawned and stretched his arms upwards to refrain himself from going back to sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and remembered about what happened yesterday, 'dang that was so embarrassing!' Win thought and rolled over his bed three times before going out of bed. He went to the comfort room and took a bath, after a couple of minutes he went out really fresh and went to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast.

While preparing his breakfast he was thinking about how to kill his time today by just sitting at the sofa at the living room. 'Should I just stream about NCT's music videos? I heard that the Cherry Bomb mv recently reached at 100 Million views.' He thought and smiled about the group's achievement. 'Should I invite Bright? I really missed him, but maybe he's with Earn again today. They've gotten a lot closer as the day passes by but what's the real score between them? Are they really together now?' He felt sad about what he just thought and just ate his breakfast silently.

Then suddenly an idea popped out of his head, he grabbed his phone at dialed someone.

"Hey, why did you call?" The guy from the other line spoke.

"Seriously? You'll not gonna say good morning first?" Win chuckled.

"You seemed to be in a good mood? Did my shoulder calmed you yesterday? But btw Good Morning to you."

"Shut up Luke that's really embarrassing. But are you free right now? I'm really bored at my house and I don't know what to do so can you come over?"

"Oh Win I would love too but I'm currently with my friend today. I helped her pick a gift for her niece but you can stream EXO's old mv's tho like Growl or something, I'm really sorry Win."

"Oh no it's okay, maybe some other time hahahaha maybe I should stream right now. See you on Monday!"

"Yeah see you." Win ended the call but when he was just about to press the end button he heard a very familiar voice, he couldn't move when that girl called her 'love'.

'No I must be hearing things, it couldn't be. Why would they be together when she was with him the whole time and he was also with meAre you just playing with his feelings? But how can I be so sure that it's really her? Maybe it was just a coincidence? But maybe they knew each other already?' Win thought and his mind was a mess. He couldn't believe what he just heard, he can't be wrong. He knew her voice really well even though they just met for a couple of minutes.

He's so serious about thinking of what he just heard awhile ago and didn't noticed that someone was knocking at his door. He got surprised when the door opened and he saw Bright with a box on his left side. 'Ooh pizza, but what is he doing here?' Win thought and he suddenly stand looking so surprised while looking at Bright.

"Oi what are you doing here?" Win asked with a confused face.

"We need to talk." Bright said.

"About what?"

"About us!" Win was shocked and shuts his mouth while processing what just Bright had said. 'Us? Ha! Really? As if there was really an us.' Win thought, he thought of his self as a pathetic boy who still gets his hopes up about the possibilities about them just by Bright saying the word 'us'.

"I-i mean like us as best friends, we didn't hang out this much like we used to before. We sort of uhh d-drifted apart i guess?"

"You were the one who drifted apart". Win coldly said while straightly looking at Bright's eyes that gave the latter the shivers.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes you are, remember the day when you asked me to stop going with you to school together because you'll gonna fetch Earn everyday? I was hurt Bright but I didn't mind because I just thought that maybe you already found your happiness and I should be happy with it. We became distant withe each other since the day you decided to go with Earn. It's not like I'm blaming her and stuffs like that but I just noticed how you suddenly drifted away from me since the day you decided to be with her." Win said and he almost teared up but he stopped his tears from falling because he thought that it is so stupid to cry in front of the man he loves.

"I'm sorry Win, I didn't noticed that you were hurt by my words. You could've just said it to me. I'm sorry for being an asshole and for not treating you like my bestfriend this past few days. It's just that how could I approach to you when you're already with someone else?"

"Huh? Someone else?"

"Luke."

"N-no we're not together, we're just friends and where did you got the wrong information about Luke and I?"

"Gulf said it to Mew."

"Aish that akskxnebd." Win cursed at how stupid Gulf is and later on he just knew that Bright and him are both laughing.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?". Bright asked and Win wants to say that he's still mad but upon seeing his face made his heart melt and beat fast.

"Give me that pizza first and I'll forgive you."  Win said. 'Are you really sure about this Win?' 'I don't care anymore as long as I'm with him then I'm already contented with that!' Win didn't mind what he just thought and looked at Bright again.

'At least I'm not alone this Saturday right?' Win also thought and just looked at the positive side of him being with Bright today.

They played video games the whole day and laughed at each other's old jokes like it was their first time hearing it. When afternoon came the rain poured suddenly and they both had an idea about getting wet in the rain. They both went outside and felt the raindrops touched their heads down to their body. Win thought that these scene was just like when they we're kids. Playing video games, eating pizza, playing outside and getting soaked in the rain. He smiled at the thought that even though they're now adults some things about them never changed. It was still the old them back in the days when they we're still in each other's worlds.

They continued playing outside like little kids when they both decided that they should went inside because they'll catch a cold and the rain also stopped pouring. Bright went inside at the comfort room first and Win went upstairs to give Bright a decent cloth for him to wear. Minutes later Win also took a bath and he didn't knew where Bright went but he thought that maybe he's just in his room playing at his computer or at the kitchen making dinner since it's almost dinner time.

He went out completely changed and he was right about Bright being at the kitchen because he's really there cooking dinner for them. Win just watched Bright cook at the counter table and minutes later he already finished cooking and Bright's cooking skills never forgets to amaze Win.

"Wow, can I hire you as my chef?" Win said while doing a pouty lips.

"No hahaha let's just eat, I can cook for you anytime you want." Bright said that made Win stare at him and made his heart beats faster.

They ate their dinner silently because first of all they are really hungry for playing outside with the kids at the rain and second because Win doesn't really like to talk when he's in front of the food Bright prepared because he admitted it to himself that Bright is really a good cook. After that Win voluntarily washed the plates they used and Bright went upstairs and Win thought that he should be headed at his room. 'Is this guy gonna stay at my place tonight?' He thought because it's already 7 pm and he's still here. After washing the plates he also went upstairs bit he didn't saw any figure of Bright so he went at the place where he and Bright used to go when they we're so stressed about school projects or just want to talk about life and catch some fresh air —at the rooftop.

| Tonight- FM Static |

"Oi why didn't you tell me that you we're up here? I thought you already went home." Win started their conversation as he sat besides him.

"Nah I'm staying here tonight, I just want to look at the skies today and I really thought that there would be no stars today because it rained awhile ago but look the sky is so pretty and the stars are shining."  Bright said, Win looked at Bright but the latter is still staring at the stars so he also looked up.

"Why aren't you with Earn today?"

"She went out with his friend because they we're buying gifts for her niece."

"H-his?" Win stuttered, he couldn't believe what he just heard, he felt like the piece he's been solving has finally solved. Questions are running through his mind like what if he would say to Bright that he knew who we're Earn's friend? Dang.

"Yeah, I trust in Earn and we're still not together so I shouldn't be that guy who hinders her plans but by the way you're getting close with Luke recently. What's really the real score between you two?"

"We're just friends."

"I-is there any possibility that you would fall in love with him?" Bright asked Win nervously, he also doesn't know himself why is he getting nervous all of a sudden.

"No, I only think of him as his friend." After Win had said that, Bright doesn't know why he was relieved, contented and happy at the same time upon hearing Win's answers and he couldn't believe himself when he just randomly said something that he also didn't expect that would spill to his own mouth.

"I'm glad." Win on the other hand got shocked about what did Bright had said but half of him wants to say that maybe he's just worried about him because they're best friends but the other half of him wants to believe that they have more deeper meaning like it was a sign that Bright also likes him too.

"By the way Win since we're here at the rooftop, do you still remember about how we find the stars that catches our attention and named it randomly?"

"Yeah why?"

"Let's do it today! Let's find a star that we like and name them."

"Sure."

Minutes later they both found the star that both catches their eye and named it.

"Let's count to three and name our stars together." Bright said and they counted to three.

"Sarawat/Tine!!"  They both shouted.

"Seriously Win why would you name a star that was on the book? Sarawat? Lol it sounds like Saraleo."

"How did you know that it was from a book?"

"You've mentioned that book to me once and I got curious so I also read the novel and I also liked it."

"So that's why you named your star Tine?"

"Yeah and the star also looks like him, he outshined everyone who's near him, he's shining brightly that everyone would notice." Bright explained while still looking at his star. They both stayed quiet and just listened to the song coming from Bright's phone. Win thought that the song Bright was currently playing on his phone was so very unusual of him because when they we're up here he would usually play jolly songs and Kpop songs but now he played this song Tonight by FM Static which is kinda weird because it really fits the atmosphere today.

Bright stared at the skies full of stars and looked at Win, he was amazed at how Win's eyes sparkled through the night while watching the stars. The timing was just so perfect for them to be out here, they both loved the peacefulness that the skies gave them. Win also stared back at Bright who was staring at him. Bright didn't knew what came to his mind that day that he gently cupped Win's face and pulled the latter closely to him.Win on the other hand also doesn't know what to do and was shocked when Bright did that and the next thing he knew he felt Bright's soft lips pressed against his. He looked at him with a shocked face but he also didn't knew to himself that he already responded to the kiss, it feels so right yet so wrong knowing that Bright is already courting Earn but who cares at least at this night Bright was with him and that's all he need.

He broke the kiss and they immediately turned at their sides. Bright spoke,

"W-win i'm s-sorry I shouldn't have done that I'm so stupid."

"It's okay, w-we're both shocked a-at the situation." Win doesn't know what to say but probably he thought that this was one of the best night he had, his first kiss with Bright.

"Let's go inside and have some rest, It's getting cold here. Shall we?" Bright said and offered his hands at Win for him to stand up too. They both went inside to Win's room and slept on his bed together.

It was already midnight and Win is already heavily asleep while Bright is still awake. He couldn't believe what he just done earlier ago, he didn't felt disgusted about himself or Win but he gets this weird feeling that he's happy and smiled at the fact that he's Win's first kiss. 'Aaaghh I must be crazy! Why am I thinking that way?!' He also doesn't know why his heart is beating so fast, he didn't mind it and just thought that he drank coffee earlier that's why his heart is beating so fast.

He didn't know what came into his mind and he faced at his back and saw Win's face that is peacefully sleeping. 'Why is this guy so beautiful while sleeping? He looks like an angel.' Bright smiled while thinking about that and stared at Win's features. He leaned closer and stole a kiss from the sleeping boy.

'I'm also your second kiss but you wouldn't know it because you are sleeping.' Bright thought while smiling and then fell asleep while hugging Win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.3K 31
Bright has an accident but somehow is saved. But his legs get paralyzed because of which his girlfriend leaves him. Though heartbroken, he is determi...
294K 13.4K 16
Tine makes bet with his friends that he can make college's most handsome boy Sarawat fall for him but there's a problem, Sarawat already knows about...
14.7K 1.2K 42
❀️#Mpreg story "Does it burns now? " Asked Wat while leaning towards the little devil's flushed face. "Ahm... a l-little..." "I am sorry.... I didn'...
446K 19.8K 41
(Completed βœ”) β‡Ύ Bright doesn't believe in marriage but still accepts to marry his father's secretary. Win doesn't really have any other option than t...