The Art of Warren

By b00klover09

He was a mosaic, composed of broken pieces. She was an unfinished art project. ******** The moon goddess en... More

•Prologue•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty One•
•Twenty Three•
•Twenty Four•
•Twenty Five•
•Twenty Six•
•Twenty Seven•
•Twenty Eight•
•Twenty Nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty One•
•Thirty Two•
•Thirty Three•
•Thirty Four•
•Thirty Five•
•Thirty Six•
•Thirty Seven•
•Thirty Eight•
•Thirty Nine•
•Forty•
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Epilogue
The Art of Submission

•Twenty Two•

4.9K 255 29
By b00klover09

"Oh no..."

Makaria was in panic mode. Panic mode was actually an understatement. She was going into full dread mode. It was confirmed by King Zeus that Eris, the goddess of all things strife, contention and discord was meddling in Lycan affairs.

Not only was Eris bothering the goddesses children's, but Makaria was having a crisis with what was going on with her two assignments. The notorious Warren and Pomelia Grace had not received a break yet. Warren had foolishly marked Pomelia and now Makaria couldn't tell what would become of the poor girl.

That and she gossiped about it with the other women and now found herself bowing down in front of the goddess, attempting to save Pomelia Grace from dying because the goddess was severely disturbed about the situation.

"How dare they! You just cannot mark someone without proper thinking!" The goddess shouted, making the ground beneath them tremble with how loud her voice boomed.

Makaria winced, keeping her head bowed, trying to seem as submissive as possible. "I understand goddess but I think they both had the correct hearts when doing such an act....just not the right mind set."

"Of course they didn't! I have half the mind to tell the fates to cut her string! If he is that impulsive when it comes to her who knows what else that large idiot is thinking!"

She nodded her head, agreeing with the goddess. Makaria agreed that it was not a good idea of course but she also believed that the goddess shouldn't interfere! If Pomelia Grace died then she died, but if she lived then that would be wonderful! She wished to leave it up to the fates, not have the goddess intervene.

"I agree, my goddess," Makaria told her as she inched her head up a bit. "But I think the fates...I um," she mumbled, trying to find the correct words to say without insulting the goddess.

As she paused to find the correct wording, she could feel someone standing over her, not the goddess of course. "What were you trying to say, Makaria. Spit it out." Ugh. It was Callisto of course! Coming to lick the sandal of Artemis, which she does best!

"Callisto stand down. I am speaking with Makaria. I do not require aid." If Makaria was not so stressed about the current situation she would most likely snicker at Callisto being reprimanded. She had much more pressing issues though. "Now explain yourself, Makaria."

And here was her time to shine. "Goddess of Nature I mean no offense I just think that we have already...influenced their relationship enough already and that whatever happens should be left up to the fates now."

Silence stretched out, making Makaria even more nervous. For an extra measure to show her submission, she touched her forehead to the ground. "I suppose you are correct. Eris and Mnemosyne have influenced their lives. I suppose I have done so to."

Makaria hoped the Goddess didn't want her to answer that... "Alright. It is final. I will not ask the fates to break her string. Keep a close eye on them Makaria!"

"Yes goddess!"

"Stop letting him do that."

War glared at Nick and the cat. The small thing refused to sit in his lap as he drove the car back to Seneca pack and instead made himself comfy with Nick. Who didn't mind the extra companion at all.

He was so comfortable with Nick, Butter even started chewing on his hoodie strings. Which War advised against at least a half a dozen times. He hoped the cat didn't grow up to be bad and do whatever he wanted.

As War kept speeding down the highway, he couldn't help but to keep glancing down at the kitten. It was perfect. Small and cute just like Pomelia. She would be ecstatic...if she ever woke up.

The realization that his mate might not live was unsettling and he flipped on the radio, starting to blast the music that was coming out of it. He could distract himself by letting the music interfere with his thinking.

Not even a few minutes into the song, the music was being shut off. Glancing to Nick he frowned, glaring at the kid. His eyes were wide and he was shaking his head. Did he not like the music. He seemed spooked? As if he saw a ghost or something...

War left it alone. Checking in on Nick every few seconds. He watched as he finally calmed down, focusing his attention on Butter. He suddenly smirked, Pomelia's words ringing in his ears. When he asked why she wanted to name a cat butter her response made sense now.

'Because Butter makes everything better.' Nick no longer seemed as if he was about to sob, but instead was waving his hand frantically in front of the kitten while the thing attempted to catch his hand.

Once War realized not a lot of people were on the road, he started speeding and made it back to Seneca pack in record time.

When they entered the house, War sniffed the air immediately. Everything smelled okay. No blood or anything. The assistant didn't try to kill
Pomelia or something crazy like that.

"Nick keep the cat. I'm going to..."

He trailed off as he heard a scream. It sounded like Pomelia's. War sprinted up the steps, not even bothering all of the stairs. Skipping half of them with his long legs and quick strides.

He slammed the door open, canines elongated and claws out. His eyes immediately went to the bed, looking for his mate.

She was there, a hand over her mouth and fright in her eyes. She was awake...His mate was awake.

"Pomelia!"

He rushed over to her, snarling at Doctor Falcon's assistant as she backed up a bit with her hands up on the air. "She's fine! She's just a little disoriented."

"You're too loud," Pomelia freaked, pushing her hands against his chest as he tried to grab her in a hug. "War please stop. Everything is so loud. I-I can't concentrate!"

He did as she requested, sitting a few inches away from her, watching her closely as she put her hands over her ears and kept breathing in ad out slowly. What was wrong with her?

"Look at me," He said softly, as her eyes widened and she winced again. Her breathing was becoming too choppy, uneven. Why was she freaking out? What was happening?! "You didn't call me," he snapped at the assistant watching as she slowly approached the both of them.

"She just woke up! Pomelia, your hearing and sense of smell are both heightened right?" She was speaking in soft tones, Pomelia's shaking body lessening by the way she was speaking.

She had her wolf?! He watched her closely, her nose wrinkling every few seconds before she inhale deep. "It's okay baby. Just breathe," he told his disoriented mate as she suddenly started to claw at her cast on her arm.

"Can I take this off? It's too much. It's itchy," she whined, as she began to dig the palm of her hands into her eyes. "I feel weird. War help."

What was he supposed to do?! He looked to the assistant who was now on the phone. "Doctor Falcon? Yes, she woke up. I need the cast saw and scissors."

"Saw?!" Pomelia squealed.

"Give us a minute," he snarled at the assistant. Throwing up her hands, she muttered things to the doctor as she left.

War's eyes strayed to his mate, who resembled a deer in headlights as she cringed at every small sound that was made. "Pomelia?"

"I'm sorry," she apologized quickly, her good hand reaching out to touch the closest thing to her. His leg. She gasped, as her fingers ran over the fabric of his jeans. "It's so rough," she marveled, as she then brought her hand up to her eyes, inspecting it.

All of her new and improved senses must be bombarding her at the moment. Did she really have her wolf? "Just relax. Its normal," he assured her as she lifted her head up and her nose crinkled and wiggled again.

"Do you smell that?" She gasped, as a light shiver ran over her body. He watched her closely as she went from sitting on her butt to leaning on her knees, coming closer to him. "It smells so good," she moaned, as she slipped her eyes closed and inhaled deeply again.

Nothing smelt good except for her scent...but you couldn't smell your own scent really. War watched as she opened her eyes, her warm brown eyes eyes now morphed into golden chocolate. "War...do you have something on you?"

Her face was flushed as she placed her hand on his knee, and invaded his personal space, sniffing all around him. A moan slipped past her lips again as she sniffed over his face and then near his neck.

"It's my scent," he chuckled as he felt her nose press into the crook of his neck. She was trembling again. He could feel her nails growing, puncturing his jeans. "Baby, calm down," he said sternly, wondering if it would work. Was her wolf truly submissive to him?

Her entire being froze, and she gasped. "War...what did you do to me?" She questioned shakily as he took her by the shoulders and pushed her away from him gently.

War groaned, staring at her. With her thin precise claws elongated, the soft look in her golden eyes. Her gown was still wet with her sweat, sticking to her shapely body. Her arousal starting to affect his thoughts...

"Your wolf is submissive to me," he explained to her as she nodded her head slowly, before she began to rub her temple.

"C-can I be close to you again? My...I think my wolf needs to be close to you. It's a gnawing pressure." She sounded confused again and nervous of course. It was their mate bond. The need to be close, to touch.

War wasn't sure that was the best idea. Before even giving her his answer, she started up again. Trying to get close to him. War frowned. Was he going to have to treat her like a pup?

"Pomelia I said no," he warned as a frustrated look passed her features. Her body paused from moving, but her hand reached out to him.

"Why are you being mean? I can't control myself. I don't know what to do. I-I just want to touch you."

She grabbed him and War went into discipline mode. She struggled against him as he flipped her so that she was lying on her back. He straddled her, not putting all of his weight on her but applying an uncomfortable amount of pressure.

She growled at him. Yes growled and even bared her teeth. Her wolf had an attitude. They weren't in tune yet... "War let me go," she demanded, her soft voice breaking. "You're hurting me," she lied.

"Stop moving," he boomed, making her insistent wiggling and fussing cease. "I am your mate," he growled, using as much authority he could muster into his voice. "Do not lie to me. Wolf or no wolf," he told her as she stretched her neck out, revealing her mark to him.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "Everything is so sensitive. M-my skin feels like it's vibrating. My clothes are uncomfortable. My bra is hurting me and my undies are..are a mess," she babbled nervously as War lessened his hold on her. Trying to shut down his sense of smell. He could only imagine how wet she was...her arousal was clouding up the room.

He was glad she understood how terrible being horny was with a wolf. It was a damn curse. An uncomfortable one, but he didn't like to see her in pain. He felt bad. "You'll get used to it," he told her as tears began to slip down her cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"Are you mad?"

War frowned. How could he be mad? "No. You're fine." He had dealt with worse, much worse. "Just close your eyes," he told her as she reluctantly did so. "Take in my voice," he told her, beginning to speak louder. She started to cringe. "Listen to my heart."

War kept talking, ignoring her flinches and uncomfortable faces she made when his voice rose. He had to get her used to these things. If they took every sense slowly she would be okay. He felt like he was teaching a pup how to walk on all fours.

"Is your hearing better?" She nodded her head. "Good. Open your eyes." She slipped them open and her eyes immediately focused on his body. "Look at my face," he reminded her, a frustrated sigh leaving her lips.

"Sorry."

He chuckled. "It's okay."

"You're just so-"

"-Pomelia, I know."

She was going to use an excuse to ogle him. He didn't mind, but she needed to focus on not freaking out. They would have plenty of time to do that later. "Your eyes are going back to normal," he told her as she seemed relieved.

"Good. How do you get your wolf to stop? She's just bombarding my mind with these thoughts. It's so many thoughts," she worried as he thought about it.

What was the answer to that? He just told his wolf to stop. "Tell her no. Stop it." Her eyes glassed over a little bit and he watched as she seemed to be having an internal struggle. "You'll get...the hang of it."

She smiled softly at him. "I'm sorry again. A-and I'm sorry for forcing you to mark me."

Force? If anything he took advantage of her. Was she regretting everything now? "You didn't force me and well...it worked."

She smiled, her eyes looking over her body. "Yeah..it did work! I'm not injured anymore...this is amazing. It's a miracle," she squealed in happiness as War felt relief that she wasn't upset anymore.

"I'm glad you're okay," he confessed, fighting the urge to hold her against him. He didn't want to unleash her wolf by accident. The little thing had a rebellious attitude and he would shift soon and shake that little streak right on out of her. He had done it plenty of times with pups, the difference was Pomelia held a weakness over him.

"I know. I vaguely remember you talking to me. Your voice is so soothing," she complimented him as he decided now was a good time to let her go finally.

Pomelia sat up and looked around the room, her nose wrinkling as they trailed over War again. "War...I know you smell good but you smell like something was on your shirt, maybe?"

What was on his shirt? He stared down at it in confusion...before it dawned on him. The cat. He pressed against his shirt as they were walking out of the convenient store. "It's Butter."

Her face gave way to confusion. "Oh...you got butter on your shirt? I don't see a stain."

He smirked. "I'll explain once your casts are off."

*****
Hey guys

Favorite anime? Mines is the Magi & Naruto

Anyway any predictions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Chapter 29&30 will be up soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 15.7K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
11K 509 10
Greece. 7th century B.C. She's bathed in silk and gold. Her beauty beyond compare. Her combat skills even better then Artemisia herself. A god is wha...
1.8M 90.3K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
13.8K 494 34
In a pack where rejection and blame reign supreme, Catherine stands tall against the relentless tide. When her parents fall victim to a rogue attack...