Bad Blood. (Gerard Way x Read...

By solarattraction

REWRITE NOW PUBLISHED!! PLEASE CONSIDER READING THAT INSTEAD AS THE QUALITY IS BETTER !! You just moved here... More

1: New town, new mysteries?
2: New school, New friends, right?
4: Lunch
5: Boundaries, Dwight, Boundaries!
6: Not the villian, afterall?
7: House (of wolves??)
8: Jacket Slut
9: Morning
10: you will be my girl
11: life gets better, right?
12: I suck at titles
13: i still suck at titles
14: Secret secrets are no fun, secret secrets hurt someone.
15: What?
A/N
16: Gerard or Mikey
17: Mikey
18: Decisions
19: Breaking Point
20: Here Comes The End
21: The Weekend
22: Drugstore Perfume
23: The World Is Ugly
END

3: Class fucking sucks.

1.1K 18 78
By solarattraction

While Gerard is showing me to class, he keeps murmuring shit under his breath. I can't hear him this time, though.

"Fucking speak up or don't speak at all, Way."

"I wasn't talking about you, but I can if you want me to."

"Fuck a duck dude."

"Or, you can be the duck."

"No, no no no no thank you."

"Somebody has a case of the no's, I guess. Wow. Message clear."

Is he going to leave me the fuck alone now? Probably not.

"So tell me.. why'd you move here?"

"be- because of my dad."

"That's all you want to say? Okay then..."

I'm not telling this fucker everything on my first day. He scares the shit out of me.

As we walk into first hour Algebra he takes a seat that some kid was sitting in already. "that's my seat. get the fuck up." The kid immediately gets up. Is gerard feared or something? Maybe.
"Well sugar, these are my friends Frank and Ray. Oh, and my brother Mikey."
"Ooh.. who's she? The new kid?" Frank stares at me. He doesn't hide his emotions, clearly. "Yeah. I have to show her around all day. Luckily, she has the same schedule as us. Right?"

I nod, afraid of what he'd do if I didn't.

"Sweet! I'm mikey. Gerards brother, the better Way." Gerard punches him in the arm.

"Sugar, you can't call me gerard yet. You call me Mr. Way."

"Oh, and I'm Ray. The one who isn't power driven.. yet." He shakes my hand. Didn't know people actually do that.

"Well, GERARD, I'm going to sit down."

"Mr. way."

"GERARD."

"Watch the sass. I'm the sass one."

"Fragile masculinity at its finest.."

He just stares at me. I think that's the first time someone's stood up to him. Then I hear the teacher say my name.

"Well, class, we have a new student. Y/n, come introduce yourself."

"H-hi.. I'm y/n. I moved here from Washington because of my dad.. and I really like D&D." I blush, because I just fucking embarrassed myself by showing how much of a fucking loser I am. Who plays D&D anymore?!

"Nice ass." Gerard whispers as I walk to the desk next to him.

"Too bad it'll never be yours, huh?"

"We'll see, sugar."

Gross. Fucking. Gross.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864 4 50
Gerard finds himself being hunted by an unseen force and finds refuge in an abandoned churchyard in Belleview, New Jersey. Meeting Frank, his ghost b...
4.9K 73 15
After your last teacher, Mr. Grace, quits they find a replacement pretty quickly. he didn't know what he had coming. in this story, you're a 21 year...
705 50 16
Gerard is an odd fellow. It seems as if his twenty five year old mind can't wrap around the fact that he is, indeed, crazy. Whether it's the paranoia...
26.3K 370 28
After your mum died you distanced yourself from all of her friends and your dad has become abusive so starting you 2nd to last year in highschool at...