Eleanor & Me

By evalooks4walle

In the span of a month, Eleanor Calder changed my life. And it was not all for good -barely any of it was, if... More

Before reading
Blurb
1 - Best Day of my Life
2 - Love Somebody
3 - On Top of the World
4 - Unwritten
5 - Good Life
6 - I love It
7 - Team
8 - Brave
9 - Catching My Breath
10 - Another Day in Paradise
11 - Am I wrong
12 - Pumped Up Kicks
13 - Mean
14 - Eyes Open
16 - What Now
17 - Little Me
18 - Skyscraper
19 - Magic
20 - Be Alright
21 - Battlefield
22 - Bring Me To Life
23 - Let It Go
24 - Ain't It Fun
25 - Rude
26 - My Love
27 - I'm With You
28 - What Goes Around...Comes Around
29 - Hit The Lights
30 - I Wanna Know What Love Is
31 - Mirror
32 - Story Of My Life
33 - I Knew You Were Trouble
34 - Mamma's Broken Heart
35 - Let Her Go
36 - Take Care
37 - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
38 - People Like Us
39 - Happily Never After
40 - Mean Girls
41 - Complicated
42 - Alone Together
43 - Broken Ones
44 - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
45 - A World Alone
46 - Wings
47 - Roar
48 - R.I.P.
49 - Demons
50 - Beautiful People
51 - F**kin' Perfect
52 - Human
53 - Hero
54 - Not Afraid
55 - Pretty Hurts
56 - Chandelier
57 - La La La
Epilogue - How We Do (Party)
Author's Note/ Inspiration

15 - Pocketful of Sunshine

2.7K 32 10
By evalooks4walle

15 - Pocketful of Sunshine

Take me away to a secret place, a sweet escape. 

I turned around to find who I knew I was going to find standing in front of me. My heart sank, beating faster than it ever had but stopping and dropping dead as well. All at the same time. It was so surreal, unbelievable. I could not believe what my eyes were seeing. I gasped. I think I was hyperventilating. It felt like I was. It sounded that way too. I hope it did not show, because I do not look good hyperventilating. Not good at all.

In front of me was one of my five idols, one of my five platonic crushes, one of the most handsome men in the world. In front of me was who had made me understand being different and spontaneous is not a bad thing. In front of me was the guy who made me believe that it is okay to not sleep around. In front of me was the guy who taught me to be there for your family and stand up for them no matter the consequences.

In front of me was the guy who did not care what people thought about him. In front of me was the guy that loved to be weird. In front of me was the guy who was the best friend of one of the sexiest guys with curly hair. In front of me was who made me think straps were cute. Not toms, I really do not like toms, sorry. But there was the guy I had longed to meet for almost a year, standing in front of me casually, his face frowned, probably wondering what fu-taw meant.

“Hi, girls,” he said as if nothing was wrong, as if he was not flawless and had not stolen my heart and captivated my soul, making me unable to speak.

“Hi,” Eleanor greeted from behind me. Of course she did, she is his girlfriend, and she does not see him as an unreachable person like I do. She is the girl that gets his kisses and touches and love. She is his girl. And I am her friend. Oh yes! Thank you god and all other unnatural and natural forces from everywhere in the universe that allowed this to happen!

“H-hi,” I stuttered, if it can even be called that.

“You must be Brittany. I heard great things about you!” he said giving out his hand for me to grab.

I just stared at him, then at his hand, then back at him, then back at his hand. Eleanor coughed awkwardly and I grabbed his hand, coming back to reality. In my mind I was fangirling, jumping around, screaming, squealing, gasping, crying, kissing him, jumping over him, sexually molesting him and fainting and dying and saying ‘oh my god’ every two seconds. In my mind we were getting married as some of my favorite songs played. But in real life, on the outside of my head, I just shook his hand.

“Hey babe!” he said as I let go of his hand. I wish I had not but I had to. If not my meeting with Louis Tomlinson would end with me on jail or anything across that range.

He walked to her and kissed her. I got even more excited. I saw Eleanor look at me, her expression unreadable. I grinned at her, fangirling a little since Louis was looking somewhere else, and she smiled back. Louis sat next to her and in front of me. I recovered my composure. I suppose.

“So, what is fu-taw?” Louis asked me from across the table.

Jesus! Louis Tomlinson is talking to me! He is asking me a question! He is staring at me! He is waiting for my answer! He is sitting in front of me! He is the boyfriend of my roommate!

Oh, he is waiting for an answer. I should answer. I must look like a crazy girl right now.

“Brittany?” Eleanor asked, staring at me worriedly.

“Yeah?” I said nodding and coming back to reality, once more.

“Lou asked what fu-taw is…”

“Oh, umm some kind of dish in here. Eleanor was teaching me to say it.”

“Oh, futo?” he said, pronouncing it the way I should. He sounded so stylish that I almost flipped over. This was why he was so sassy. He had the right to.

“Yes,” I said, totally embarrassed of myself.

“Oh, it is okay. You have no idea of how much work it took us to learn to pronounce it right!” he said elbowing Eleanor. She smiled and took a sip from her drink. She was still acting weird. But Louis Tomlinson is in front of me, so I will ask her tomorrow what is wrong and talk with him all night long tonight. I cannot waste this opportunity. I cannot.

The rest of the evening passed by with Louis being the sexy flawless beast he always is, sassy and everything, and me drooling in front of him.But it was perfect. A night I will never forget. The night that changed my life. As if it had not changed much enough.

“Can you tell the mushroom joke, please?” I begged, putting what I hoped were puppy eyes. Only Liam can make them the way it is but bear with me. I am too nervous. I am actually surprised I have not fainted yet.

He giggled a bit and smirked satisfied. He must love to have someone worshipping him like I am, especially when it is someone he can consider a friend, since I am his girlfriend’s friend. “Okay, here we go: why did the mushroom go to the party?” he said grinning.

“Why?” I asked excited as if I did not know the answer.

“Because it was a fun-gi!” Louis said bursting into laughter. I followed, mostly because he was laughing but also because Louis Tomlinson just told me the mushroom joke.

Wouldn’t you?

My eyes had watered and we both tried to control our laughter, failing miserably.

“Oh my god!” I screeched amongst laughs.

“It never gets old!” he shrieked.

We laughed for some ten minutes more before calming down.

“Ahh…” I sighed as I took a sip from my drink to calm myself.

“Ahh…” Louis said, doing the same as me.

“Best joke ever. Did you know I told it to my teacher in the last weeks of school and she just stared at me like: what’s wrong with you? And my classmates booed it, but I stood for it.”

“Thank you for standing up for my joke! Well, it is not mine, but still, you get the point.”

“It is known as yours anyway, so…” I said shrugging.

“Oh, well,” he said shrugging as he laughed. I was hypnotized once more tonight. I can die happy now.

“What can you do?” I dreamily sighed.

“Exactly,” he said crossing his arms in front of his chest. Is he sassy or what?

We both grinned and turned to see Eleanor. She was lost in her salad. I realized she had not said much in the dinner. We shrugged and went back to the conversation. We stayed in that restaurant for a total of three hours just talking. We were kicked out of it with a polite phrase from the waiter: ‘we are about to close’.

We said goodbye at the parking lot. Louis got into his car and we got into Eleanor’s car. She said nothing the whole way home. She must be tired. We had a rough day. It was almost as if we had gone to a party. Just like the fungi. Oh, Louis. I would marry him if my roommate and friend was not his girlfriend.

The ride home was a bit uncomfortable. I felt a slight tension in the air.

What could it be?

We got home and hopped off the car. I was so happy I could not help but grin like a maniac. But Eleanor seemed… I do not even know how she seemed. But I knew something was up. Was she that tired? I thought I would be the most tired one since I was new and still did not know how to keep up with the agency’s pace.

“Thank you so much for tonight, El,” I said as we walked up the stairs. “I will never forget this night. Louis is the best of the best. He is so awesome and cool. And I can’t believe how sassy he is! But he is also like completely flawless. I will never get over this! I am so lucky! This was like the best day of my life. I can’t wait to meet the other guys! This is definitely good life,” I ranted. We got into the apartment. “I mean, he even told me the fungi joke! When on earth could that happen again?! Today was a fairytale.”

Eleanor walked through the dark of our apartment. I wondered if she had heard me.Then, she just opened, got in, and closed the door of her room behind her, leaving me in the dark hallway. Nothing said, nothing done. Just me standing there in the dark.

She must be really tired.

“Goodnight!” I called out from the hallway, trying to sound as nice as it can get. I hope she gets enough sleep.

I grinned as I got into my room, remembering again that night. The night that was burnt into my mind from now on forever.

---*---*---

Hey! Thanks for your support, check out the video on the side (I love it) and did you hear about Jelena? This is so sad. First Payzer and then Jelena :'( But anyway... Oh and did you hear about Haylor? 

Like, what is life anymore?

Well, anyway have a nice day :

vote!!

comment!

fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 24.6K 44
the title says it all.
Bad Girl By Mandy

Fanfiction

8.4K 166 24
Everyone isnt as good as they seem...
35.8K 1.4K 35
Nothing in the world hurts more than a broken heart being shattered by the same person over and over again.
105K 2.4K 25
For four years he's made my life a living hell and now he is the best thing that's ever happened to me. FYI: I haven't edited this, frankly I'm just...