Hybrids | bts สฐสธแต‡สณโฑแตˆ แตƒแต˜ (ON...

Von ynglvsm

[STORY IS ON HOLD] If you could describe your life in one word, that would be... simple. Having five incredib... Mehr

Note;
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16

11

4.1K 173 17
Von ynglvsm

***

Two days have passed and it seems that there is nothing happening quite un-ordinary with your day. It was now Friday, and Wendy insisted that the three of you to go hang out. She even texted Irene and the others to cancel their squad meet up just for this, so you knew you can't back out now.

"Let's go! I'm so excited to try the new latte they have!"

"Lower your voice, Wen." you grumble at her, while slightly fixing your coat, she make face at you and beams at Jungkook, who's already sparkling his eyes with excitement.

He already looks forward to this.

You thought while looking at him, you felt yourself smiling a bit from his expression. It's also been two days since Jungkook started working with you and you're glad that the two of you had become friends.

He also seems like opening himself more, sure he's still stuttering as usual but not like before, when the two of you meet. That's one thing you notice about him, he seems okay when talking to his men co-workers, but with the female peers, he looks like a freaking animal who's scared of their prey, and you found this freaking adorable.

You gasp when you realize something, omg, did I just think to squeeze, Jungkook, right now? wth, Y/n. Get a hold of yourself.

"Y/n?" You snapped out of your own thoughts when Jungkook called out for you, you didn't even realize you're still looking at him. You felt your ears getting red that's why you avoided his gaze and look at Wendy, who's giving you already his signature look.

You rolled your eyes and walk ahead of them. You felt them walking besides you and you felt Wendy still holding her smirk.

"Stop it, Wen, it's not what it looks like. Now, show the damn coffee shop you've been blabbering about, so I could go home." you told her not even giving her your gaze.

Wendy laugh out loud, while Jungkook looks so lost while watching the two, did I miss something? he thought.

The three of you continued to walk, the walk was full of you and Wendy bickering and Jungkook looking so lost. So, when the three of you arrived at the infamous coffee shop that Wendy wants to go to, you were kind of impressed.

The coffee shop looks so decent, of course it look like a normal and usual coffee shop, but this coffee shop made you feel relaxed for unknown reason. And that speaks a lot since you have gone to a lot of coffee shops on your free time so that's that. Or maybe your just that tired and the smell of coffee makes you relax.

"Oh! it really smells like coffee! in here!" Wendy exclaimed when we entered the coffee shop. You narrow your eyes at her.

"Well its a coffee shop for a reason.." you heard Jungkook whispered besides you, and that made you laugh like mad. Also the fact that he doesn't do that usually makes it more funnier. It really makes you think that Jungkook is really slowly showing this side of him, and it makes you like him more.

Unfortunately, that whisper didn't escaped from Wendys ears and she playfully glare at him while you laugh your butts off.

"I heard that!"

"Haha! Nice one JK!" you said while offering him a high five, he shyly returned it, Wendy just lost it, saying stuff that the both of you are bullying her, or like how we're basically teaming up at her.

When the three of you notice that the three of you kinda make a scene in the entrance of the coffee shop, and felt the weird stares coming from the people around you. The three of you decided to seat down.

The hangout to the coffee shop turns out to be fun, with Wendy and his constant teasing and Jungkook being oblivious at it, or with Wendy having a tantrum and accusing you and Jungkook bullying her everytime especially Jungkook always siding at you in every conversation.

It was a decent hangout and you really didn't regret coming here with the two even if you're kinda tired at your work. Having a coffee with them really seems nice, you even wish to do this again sometimes with them.

Your hangout comes to an end when Jungkook said he needs to go home, and that's basically the end of the hangout and now the three of you are parting ways.

"Their [Favorite Dessert] is really tasty." you said breaking the comfortable silence that you and Jungkook have.

You and Jungkook are now alone, since the two of you are walking at the same path, and you decided to break the silence even if its comfortable, this time there is no awkwardness felt. It really makes you think how much the two of you changed just from the two days prior.

"Me too, and I.. enjoyed my time(his solo song legit played when i typed this, lmao) with the two of you." Jungkook said, slightly whispering the last part, and you chuckle at him.

"I enjoy it too, I also felt like you're opening up to us, and I like that." you honestly told him, he feels himself getting flustered when you said that, you even found his cheeks turned red at your words.

"Really?"

"Yup, it keeps me wondering sometimes if you're hiding another side of you, you know." you tease him and he slightly widened his eyes but you didn't notice this.

He was about to speak when some random black car, park besides the sidewalk where the both of you are currently walking.

This took both of your attention and you saw how Jungkook get tense when some man, correction another astonishing man walk out from the black car. You felt yourself scan the man from his black shoes to his black hair. He have a blank face and looks at you and Jungkook, you even felt your self shivered when his gaze turn to you a bit and return it to Jungkook, who really looks like he done something wrong.

"H-hyung." Jungkook said.

The 'Hyung' Jungkook said walk slowly until he stopped in front the both of you, you felt yourself hitch just by how the relax and comfortable atmosphere turned into tense and uptight atmosphere, also add the fact that now his holding a cold gaze while looking at you with full of disgust, and that made you feel a lot of ways, you even avoided his gaze and look down, not knowing what to do with the situation.

"Jungkook, it's quite late. And you know he'll be displeased at this, if he found out you've been hanging out with some human."

You felt yourself shivering more when you heard his calm, low voice. It sounds so calm yet it sounds like its threatening you. You still didn't look up to meet his gaze but you felt his eyes looking at you.

This man doesn't like me at all.

"R-right. I-I'll go now, Y/n. See you on Monday." you heard Jungkook said and you slowly lifted your eyes and saw Jungkook looking worriedly at you, but you notice how his hands looks like shaking and gripping hard at his bag. You're eyes slowly look at the man but you avoid your gaze when you saw how he's still looking at you with so much hatred.

"Y-yeah. See you on Monday, Jungkook." You said and gave him your force smile, he just nod and got to the black car while the man followed him, but before he got in, he shot you a last cold gaze and got in. And as soon as he got in the car, the car drive away fast.

You inhale deeply, while clenching the cloth near where your heart is, you felt your heart beating rapidly just by that encounter. That's the first time in your life you felt yourself like you're being hated by something you don't know what you did. Even when Yoongi express how he hate you, that didn't make your heart beat like this.

***

The two man quiely sat at the back seat, the man wearing a complete black suit looking at the window besides him while the other looking worriedly at him.

"H-hyung, I-I'm sorr-"

"Jungkook, you know that what I've been doing up until now is for you, right?"

Jungkook felt like crying while looking at his hyung, while the man still not giving him a single glance.

"Y-yes."

"Then, please don't make this more complicated." the man firmly said.

Jungkook sensing that that's the end of their conversation didn't speak anymore and just quietly look at the window besides him.

But I don't want this.

He wanted to say those words to his hyung but he didn't say it. He felt his eyes watering from thinking how much his hyung changed so much, especially when the both of them got to that evil mans mansion. He looked at the stars and quietly wish that they got of that house for good and so that his hyung could go back to his old self.

"Taehyung, the master just told me,  when the two of you arrive at his mansion, he wants you at his office as soon as possible,."

Jungkook felt himself tense. He wants to say to his hyung to decline and just don't show up at all to that bastard who made him change a lot, or even suggesting that the both of them runaway from that place and never return!

"Understood."

But, he didn't said anything.

***

uwu ;)

- ema

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

189K 12.2K 99
(This story is discontinued) *TW- Extreme Psychology Content* "What the fuck are you?" "Does it matter?" "Very much so, you... you scaled beast!" "A...
714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
107K 3K 23
Your neighbor has a hybrid and you always see them all lovey dovey and you never get affected by it. But one day you see them like this and you can't...
13.1K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...