Je t'aime soul mate.

By angelheaven101

Halynn is the type of girl all parent wish for. Student Council president, French Club Member, Volleyball Pla... More

Ch. 1 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 2 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 3 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 4 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 5 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 6 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 7 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 8 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 9 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 10 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 11 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 12 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 13 How I fell for him. Literally
Ch. 14 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 15 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch.16 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 17 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 18 How I fell for him. Literally...
Part 2 Prolouge
Part 2 Ch. 1
Part 2 Ch. 2
Part 2 Ch. 3
Ch. 4 Tattoo
Ch.5-Retour
Ch. 6-Yacht
Ch. 7 Tribal Friends
Ch. 8 Flight Affairs
Ch. 9 Home sweet Home
Ch. 10 Cinnamon Rolls
Ch. 11-The Queen
Ch. 12 Unapproved
Ch. 13-The break in
Ch. 14 Death and Birth
Ch. 15 Preparations
Ch. 16 Wedding
Part 3 Prologue
Ch. 1-Missing
Ch. 2-Tala Akia
Ch. 3-Cravings
Ch.4 Theresa
Ch. 5 Lasagna
Ch. 6-Pool
Ch. 7-Two Cherries
Ch. 8-Beautiful Nightmare
Ch. 9-Release

Ch.10-Mates Forever

28.9K 303 105
By angelheaven101

I decided to just go with the mating scene since my story has always been pg-13.

*******************

Haylynn's POV

I woke up feeling terrible. I remembered everything and sat up in panic. I had to save everyone. "Calm down," someone said wrapping their arms around me. I tensed and looked back only to see Drew's concerned face. My mouth was open and I felt like crying. I touched his face carefully not believing it was him.

"Stop tricking me Trey," I whispered and Drew sat up. "It's not a trick Haylynn. I'm here and everything's going to be alright. Trey's dead and Hailey stayed behind. We lost a lot of werewolves but everything ended," Drew said. "Are we dead," I asked and Drew shook his head no.

"We're alive Halo. When you fainted I carried you here. I told the others through the bond to fall back and they know what happened," Drew said. "Everyone must blame me. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Y-you don't love me anymore. I-I'm just going to go," I said and tried to get out of bed.

Drew growled and pushed me down. "Never. You are never leaving again," Drew said. I started to cry. "You hate me this much? Drew I'm sorry. I didn't remember anything about us," I said and Drew crushed his lips on mine. Static ran through me as I ran my fingers through his hair. Drew pulled my face closser to his and I enjoyed every second. "I've missed you. I've wanted you in my arms. I'm never letting you go Haylynn. Everyone's fine with what happened. Everyone knows it wasn't your fault. You just have to accept that," Drew said trying to get through to me.

"I can't. I've hurt you enough. Drew you just need to let me go because trouble follows me everywhere. All those headaches in my head were because of your pain and I didn't even know who you were! I'm a terrible mate," I said. "No. It's not your fault. Haylynn I love you and even if I knew all this would have happened, I would have wanted to marry you. I still want to be your husband. Haylynn you are my world and when you're not next to me, everything goes dark," he said.

I stared at Drew and admitted, "I don't know what to say." How could he still love me? "Don't say anything. Just accept me, please, because I love you and my life has been hell without you. You were always running through my mind and I could always hear your voice. That drove me insane but I never gave up on us. Please don't give up on me," Drew said with tears in his eyes.

"How are you still perfect when I'm nowhere close," I asked. Drew kissed my lips lightly before saying, "You're perfect to me. That's all that should matter." I pulled Drew closer and tried to accept Drew. Drew still loved me so I should have been able to love him back. I'm just not good with emotions. I don't like to feel. I remembered how all Tala Akai wanted was to feel like humans do. She didn't know how hard that was to do.

Drew pulled back when he noticed something was wrong. "What is it? Y-you don't love me anymore," Drew asked and I saw his whole world crash through his eyes. I looked away and touched my ring. It was shining brightly and I smiled. "Drew while I was with the vampires I was trying to figure out what was special about this ring. It was always changing colors dimly. When I tried to think, I had bigger headaches," I said.

I looked up at Drew and there was fear in his eyes. "It's shinning bright now Drew. I love you very much and if you want, I'd be happy to be your wife," I said. Drew's eyes sparkled and he hugged me. "Of course. You're what I've always wanted Haylynn. I promise that I'll never let you go," he said. Drew looked into my eyes and I nodded already knowing.

Drew removed my clothes while I removed his. I felt his kisses on my neck and was in panic. "Just relax," Drew said and that what I did as he laid me on the bed. "I really love you Drew. I do," I said and Drew looked at me with lust filled eyes. "I really know Haylynn. I do," Drew said while making fun of me. I was already embarrassed enough without him grinning down at me.

Drew calmed me down and when he entered me I winced. "Sorry," he said and went slow. So many emotions were running through me but it was mostly love for the man in front of me. As we progressed I felt something connect us to each other. Drew growled and I could see him struggling with his wolf. "I'll be fine," I said and Drew nodded. I could sense the change when his wolf took over because Drew was more aggressive.

I gasped when our moment hit us at the same time. I was breathing hard and so was Drew. Drew looked scarred when he couldn't move and I tried to comfort him. When Drew was able to pull out, Drew let out an exhausted sigh and snuggled closer to me. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," I said as we drifted to sleep.

When I woke up, I felt Drew tracing my left shoulder. I was facing away from him so I asked, "What are you doing?" "Tracing our mark. It's beautiful," Drew said and kissed my shoulder. "What does it look like," I asked. "A wolf on its hind legs looking up at a girl," Drew whispered. "Do you have one," I asked turning over to stare into his eyes. Drew turned over and I saw the same image.

"So what does this mean," I asked. "It's a sign to other werewolves that I'm yours and you're mine. Now that we're fully mated I'll know all your emotions and you'll know mine. I can also see things you can as you can me. You aren't a werewolf though," Drew said and turned to face me.

"How do I do that," I asked. "I have to bite you. It's very painful and since you have a strong possibility of being pregnant I don't want to do that," he said. "Yes you do. What if something happens to me while I'm pregnant? Just do it Drew," I said with authority in my voice. Drew sighed and asked, "Why can you never agree with me?" "It's just in my blood," I said. "Fine but not now. You wouldn't wake up for two days," Drew said. I was asleep for two days?

I nodded and asked, "Did you talk to Hailey's parents?" Drew sighed and said, "Yes I did. They're taking it really hard but Hunter had a little talk with them. I don't know what's going to happen between them." I nodded and got up to take a shower. "Can I come," Drew asked and laughed. Just because we imprinted didn't mean I wanted him in the shower with me. At least not right now. I tried to calm down but I couldn't. My poor Hailey sacrificed everything for me to be happy. I felt a few tears slip and heard a knock on the door.

"Please don't cry Haylynn. I promised to turn you into a werewolf later. We have the rest of our lives together," Drew said. "I'm not crying," I shouted and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped myself with a towel and walked out seeing Drew leaning against the wall still naked."We have clothes you know," I said.

"I know that you're trying to change the subject," Drew said. "I wasn't crying," I said and Drew pulled me into my arms. "You're pretty good at hiding your feelings. You can't do that with me anymore, mate," Drew said and kissed my forehead before letting me go. Drew walked to get something off the dresser and he handed me asmall charm. It was a book with a cross on it. "What is it," I asked. "Our charm. All the charms that go on the bracelet deal with how we met. Do you like it," Drew asked.

I smiled and said, "I do. I love you remember." Drew kissed my lips lightly and pulled back with a smirk on his lips. "Get dressed so that the others can see you. I wouldn't let anyone come close to you," Drew said. "Why's that," I asked already knowing the answer. "Just get dressed mate," Drew said and locked the bathroom door. "It's because you're an over protective werewolf," I exclaimed and quickly changed into a short sleeved dress. I was feeling really warm for some reason. I heard someone scream down the hall so I left the room.

"What's wrong," I asked seeing Lisa attack Hunter. She was giggling and Hunter had a confused facial expression. "That's what I'd like to know," Hunter said. "I'm pregnant! It held! Baby you're going to be a dad," Lisa exclaimed and kissed Hunter. "Congratulations," I exclaimed and Lisa looked my way.

She jumped off of Hunter and ran towards me. "Haylynn this is going to be wonderful! We're going to be pregnant together! Isn't that fun! Our kids are going to grow up and be best friends," Lisa exclaimed. My face dropped at the word kids. "H-how are you pregnant," I asked. "The same way you are. I could hear it from downstairs and rushed everyone out of the house so they couldn't hear," Lisa said with a wink and my face went red.

"Stop embarrassing my mate," Drew said wrapping his arm around me. "So that means Epiphany's dead," I asked and Lisa looked away. "Yes. I killed her myself," she said. "I'm sorry Lisa. Think of it this way. There was nothing you could have done differently because it was war. Plus you'll have a new baby," I said and Lisa's smile was back.

"What's this I hear about babies," Abby asked. I looked over in shock and asked, "You can talk?" "Yeah sorry about that. I was in shock but somehow my wolf helped me. So now this idiot doesn't have to talk for me," Abby said. "I did my best," Nick mumbled with an arm around Abby's waist.

"So what happens now," I asked and everyone looked around. "We will go back to our pack, make you take a pregnancy test just so you'll believe us, and live life as normal as possible," Hunter said. "Sounds great daddy," Lisa giggled and kissed Hunter's cheek.

"So we should pack," I suggested and everyone agreed. We went our separate ways and I started to pack my few things. "I'm going to miss this place," I said. "Why? It's just a house," Drew said. "It's your house. It's where your family lived," I said. "Yeah but you and my unborn child are my family," Drew said.

I blushed at the thought of an unborn child and touched my stomach. "You'll be great," Drew said noticing my concern. "I can't be a mother. If you haven't noticed my childhood wasn't so great," I said. "Are you kidding? Sure your childhood wasn't perfect but no one's is. You're going to raise our child with me and be amazing. It's who you are Haylynn," he said.

We packed in silence and before leaving I needed to talk to mom. I walked down the stairs and saw her looking through a picture book. "Mom can I talk to you," I asked. "Of course Haylynn. Come here," she said. I walked closer to her and mom looked me over. "Take care of my son. I know I'll be leaving soon," she said. "You can't think like that," I warned and she nodded.

"I know. Blaise wouldn't want me to but this is just something a mother knows. Derek's probably going to stay with Giselle and the twins. Victor and Camilla are staying here also. Feel free to come by anytime Haylynn. I know you'll be a great mother," she said. Here we go again.

I took a seat and asked, "Did you enjoy being a mother?" Mom smiled and said, "I knew that you weren't a kid person. I was like you Haylynn. I never wanted kids simply because I was a middle child and was always ignored. I just never felt accepted but I had a responsibility as being a mate. When Madison was born my whole perspective of life changed. Just accept the idea because you'll love the child. You're a very loving person Haylynn."

I nodded and touched mom's hand. "I don't know how to say thank you for taking care of Drew while I was away," I said. "Don't. I didn't do anything. You helped my son by coming back," she said. "Ready to go Haylynn," Drew asked and I looked back. "I think so," I said. "I know so," mom said and I smiled.

The plane ride to the pack was weird. Drew had baby websites on his computer and was trying to pick names. "What's wrong with Drew Junior," Drew asked. "No. It's just a no," I said. I was very relieved when most of the pack welcomed me back sincerely. Drew walked me into the beta's house and it was filled with things from all over the world.

"It's like every room is another country," I said in shock. "Feel free to change it. I'll make the house baby proof," he said. "Stop saying the b word," I said. "You're having my baby, baby. You are going to be a mommy," Drew teased while kissing my cheek. Lisa came over with a pregnancy test and I demanded privacy.

When the test was positive I had to read the instructions. I didn't know if positive meant congratulations you're not pregnant or congratulations you're getting a human that will barf and poop. I screamed when the instructions said I was going to have the baby.

"Let me in Halo. You have to face me eventually," Drew said. "No! Stay back," I said and couldn't breathe. Me being a mommy? I couldn't believe it but the proof was staring at me. When I finally let Drew in he was excited and kissed me everywhere. "This is just perfect Haylynn! You'll see! Kids aren't so bad," he said and I nodded.

"It won't come out as a puppy right," I asked nervously and Drew said no. I told everyone I was pregnant and got a lot of congratulations. Every time I looked at Drew his face would be filled with pride and excitement. When we went to bed that night I stroked his face. "You know what? This baby might be a good thing," I said. "I know why but humor me," Drew said. "The baby will be everything you wanted and I'm sure I'll grow to love her," I said.

"A her? What if it's a boy," Drew asked. "It's a girl. Sorry but there is no D.J.," I said and grinned. The next morning Drew, Hunter, Lisa and I went to the doctor to find out the sex of the baby because apparently a werewolf baby develops quicker than human babies. When the doctor tried to rub my stomach Drew looked like he was ready to kill the doctor.

I was having a girl and rubbed it in Drew's face. "We can always have more," Drew said and I laughed. "More? Aren't you getting ahead of yourself," I asked. The doctor told Lisa that she was having twins. She was having one boy and one girl and Hunter couldn't contain his joy. I even felt happy for him.

"Haylynn you don't have any regrets do you? About meeting me," Drew asked as we sat in the car. I touched his hand and said, "No. I don't have any regrets loving you Drew. Je T'aime soul mate."

******************************************

That is the end of Je T'aime soul mate! I tried to give as much insight into the future as possible while still keeping it in the present. Let me know which part was your favorite and why.

 There is a sequel/spin off of Je T'aime Soul Mate! It's called Promises from a Forswearer and it's on my page. Check it out iof you liked this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 21.4K 46
Sophie has a destiny that she never knew she had. She is a Pure Blood, a type of Human Being whose family lineage has NEVER killed in any way. Ezra...
14.7K 127 27
Unlike most werewolves Ariel isn't looking forward to meeting her mate. To her, mating would mean giving up her most important possession: her freedo...
65K 4.6K 37
Four Months have gone by since Marisa left Val's pack. Living back in L.A wasn't making life any easier than being surrounded by a pack. Marisa was a...
201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...