๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ฑ๐šˆ ๐™ผ๐™ด

By JheneTheWriter

๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ 2 ๐Ÿ–ค ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—'๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ! More

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Investigator Duo Brothers.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Snake.
Drive By.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
How Much?
Handled.
Leave.
One For The Books.
Big Mad.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Do You & I'ma Do Me.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
Say Hi Mommy.
Just Wanna Be Happy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

How Was The Club?

10.6K 435 356
By JheneTheWriter

"Ayo Ella...where the fuck ya mother at?"

Looking towards the pilot, who was standing outside of the plane with the flight attendant waiting for my "can't be on time for shit" ass family, I held up my hand asking for him to give us five more minutes as I made my way into the private jet I got for Jade and Jonah's birthday trip.

Scrunching my face as Blessing, Lyric, and Jade all ran towards me holding out their hands, I shook my head remembering the petty ass rule Ella and Jhene made specifically for me. Swear jar my ass.

"That's right girls, taught yall well. Say where the bag at?" Briana instigated, as I shook my head grabbing a wad of cash from my back pocket handing them each a five dollar bill before making me way over to Ella, sitting beside Jhene who was watching cartoons with Braydon and Jonah.

Even though Jhene and I were comfortable with Chyna coming around, that didn't mean everyone else was on the same page. Of course I would have made sure everyone kept shit cordial for the sake of Braydon, but Chyna decided on her own just to send Braydon with us on the trip. But Ima definitely make sure a conversation is had.

I was a little bummed that Antonio decided last minute not to come, but I will never understand what he's going through right now. Which is exactly why when I get back I'ma make it my mission to make sure he's straight.

"Ella I thought momma was coming with yall, we been sitting here for a whole ass hour. She finna have to call mickey to bring her ass there cause we boutta be out. Ayo Jhene have you heard from her...Jhene?" I repeated as Jhene looked towards me shaking her head before standing up making her way towards the kitchen area, causing me to breathe aloud looking back towards Ella who quickly looked down at her phone with her lips puckered. "Ya girl fucking trippin."

Not only was I mad at the way my words came across that night, the fact that Jhene wasn't even willing to revisit the conversation was pissing me the fuck off even more.

Of course I trust my wife and know that shit in the past is the past, but the fact that she even brought the idea of being away from us for two whole months...just caught a nigga off guard. And out of frustration, my dumbass just lashed out and I know shit wasn't right.

But this little silent treatment...making shit worse.

"My name's bennet and I ain't in it. But yall acting mad pett-....the collectors here." Ella chuckled lightly looking towards her left as I followed her eyes stale facing Blessing, Lyric, and Jade as they stood behind me holding out their hands with smirks on their faces.

"Yall wanna go back home? Cause this can all be cancelled." Smiling down at them as they went in their little huddle whispering, I nodded as they smiled back towards me going back to whatever they were doing. "Savages I swear."

"WASSUP PARTY PEOPLE! Ooouuu a private jet, oh yall fancy fancy. MY GRANDBABIES...LOOKING ALL CUTE...yall ready to turn up for the one time?"

Shaking my head smiling watching as all the kids sprinted towards my momma, my smile fell as Bryce appeared behind her carrying their bags.

Absentmindedly making eye contact with Jhene, she looked towards me with widened eyes letting me know she didn't know he was coming either.

"Psst...bitch who the hell is dat." Briana whispered towards Ella with a smirk on her face, as Ella quickly caught Briana up with who he was before standing up making her way over. "Bitch wait for me."

"About time momma, got us waiting. Wassup Bryce." I laughed walking over to my momma pulling her into a hug sucking my teeth as she apologized for being late, turning towards Bryce dabbing him up.

Moving aside as Ella pulled Bryce into a hug, I was able to put two and two together and realize that Ella knew about this shit way before my ass. Which is understandable because my momma and her always try to keep shit from me because suppuodly I have a "temper".

"Wassup yall, trust me it wasn't me I was ready on time. Somebody needed to stop at the mall for sunglasses but I ain't one to name no names."

"What is it...press Momma day? I'm here ain't I, so cut the shit and somebody fix me up a drink. All of us on a plane for this many hour shittt I might just need a damn blunt." My momma laughed pausing in confusion, as Blessing, Lyric, and Jade ran back over to her tapping her leg holding their hands out smiling before she bent down slapping each of their hands thinking they were asking for a high five.

"No momma. You curse...you gotta pay up. Ella and Jhene's dumba-...dumb butt idea." I explained causing Bryce to bust out laughing handing her, her wallet from her purse as my momma scrunched her face removing her glasses.

"Well if yall wanna be apart of this be my guest but as for me...I'm grown. So charlie's angels have thirty seconds to scram or we all going back home." My momma smiled down at them as they all huffed walking away, while she stood completely unfazed from their little attitudes grabbing the drink Jhene got thanking her. "Bottom's up."

Helping Bryce put all their bags up as everyone got situated in their seats, the pilot prepared for take off while the flight attendant began distributing snacks to everyone as well as some chewy snacks for all the kids, which Jhene brought specifically for the turbulence.

"Everyone good?" I questioned receiving all yes's as I made my way towards Jhene sitting beside her attempting to lay my head on her shoulder, only for her to shift away from me turning her body towards the other direction. "You deadass?"

"So deadass."

"Blessing go near that fireplace one more time and see what happens...my apologies continue."

Looking away from Briana back towards the suites director who was going through his welcome speech, I continued tuning his theatrical ass out looking down at the brochure widening my eyes seeing only one of the rooms had a balcony with a private jacuzzi.

"As you can see from the glamour, this is one of our best suites. A beautiful all white kitchen, ten restrooms, you have a team of butlers which will take care of food and drinks as well as laundry, we also have a full understanding that some members in this group are...we known. So as a gift from us to you, we have assigned a car service as well as two of our own security which will follow along with your travels if you would like. As for rooms as requested we prepared a room for all the kids Disney themed and...."

"Bae...bae...Jhene...Jhene India." Glaring down at Jhene as she stood infront of me holding Jonah on her hip chewing her gum aggressive as hell, I shook my head looking back down at the brochure beginning to create a plan as everyone else had their attention of what the guy was saying.

Slowly beginning to back away from the group with my luggage in my hand attempting to stay as quiet as possible, I pressed my lips together smiling innocently as Briana and Ella turned looking towards me scrunching their face suspisously looking down at the brochure in my hands.

Slowly placing my bags on the floor as they both looked down at the brochure being to catch on, I quickly turned around taking off in the direction of the room as Briana and Ella kicked off their slides taking off behind me.

"What...what the hell is going on?" My momma questioned as everyone turned around confused as hell, while Briana, Ella and I made our way to the V.I.P suit room beginning to tussle over the doorknob.

"JEREMIAHHH NO, I JUST HAD A BABY I NEED THAT DAMN HOT TUB!" Ella yelled grabbing my hood attempting to pull me down onto the floor, as Briana pushed passed up attempting to open the door only for me to grab her ankle pulling her down onto the ground. "MOVE!"

"SHIT! Lyric bout old as fuck, just had a baby my ass. I JUST WENT THROUGH A DIVORCE, HAVE SOME DAMN REMORCE!" Briana shrieked in pain grabbing her ankle, as I shoved both of them standing up opening the door attempting to close it behind me only for Ella to stick her leg inside blocking me from securing the room.

Briana and Ella probably didn't even care about the rooms on some real shit, they was just some haters. The only reason I was fighting so hard for this room was the fact that it would really give Jhene and I the privacy we needed to really have the opportunity to sort shit out. This room was finna be ours...if it was the last thing I did.

"Are yall done?" Looking over my shoulder smiling my face as Jhene stood behind me with an amused smirk on her face, confused as to how she got in, I looked towards the opened side door which I guess was connected to the sitting area as Ella and Briana noticed Jhene's presence giving up. "And that's on period, hop off my man before yall catch these hands."

Looking towards Jhene as she placed her hand around my waist looking towards them like we was Bonnie and Clyde or some shit, Ella and Briana threw up the finger before beginning to look for an available room.

Looking down at Jhene as she stared back up at my looking directly into my eyes, I slowly bent down only to be met with the palm of her hand as she turned around making her way out the room.

"She got one more time...one more time."

....

"Jonah stop covering ya face with them damn legos, you know ya momma harassing me for pictures."

While Jhene, Ella, my momma and Briana took the girls to the princess themed party Jhene and I set up, Bryce and I were not with the shits so we decided to take Jonah and Braydon to Lego World.

I swear I be more excited at shit like this than my kids, mainly because my momma wasn't able to take me to stuff like this while I was growing up and I'm thankful I'm able to.

"Yo you see Braydon over there with the curly head, gotta keep an eye on them she keep trying lift up her shirt...parents nowhere to be found." Bryce laughed making his way over to me with his eyes still on Braydon, as I looked over towards him busting out laughing watching as he ran around the play area with the little girl following behind him. "That little boy is a clown."

"Swear Braydon boutta be a problem. I'm just glad I found this spot cause I wasn't tryna be sipping tea and shit, plus...my lady ain't really fucking wit me right now." I laughed shaking my head as Bryce huffed aloud nodding his head, letting me know that him and I'm sure everyone else, has picked up on it.

Despite Jhene and I attempting to avoid showing the kids anything was wrong, all the adults know how inseparable we are when we're together. From Jhene sleeping in the kids room last night, to her purposely avoiding standing next to me...at this point she was doing to much.

And even though I haven't spent that much time with Bryce, if this nigga was able to be in a relationship with my momma for this lomg...shittt he must know something about women.

"Yea uh...we all noticed bro. Wassup wit that if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's all me bro. We got in a fucking argument and I brought up past cause I wasn't agreeing with her. In some real shit I don't even know why I did, a nigga was just mad." I explained looking towards Braydon and Jonah as they sat together playing, along with the curly headed girl. "And clearly she ain't take shit well."

It's been a minute since Jhene and I had a legit argument to the point we weren't speaking to each other, ut the petty shit she pulling making me want to act like shit ain't brothering me just like she is. I ain't finna beg her to talk it out if she don't give a damn about fixing shit.

"Been there...too many times. On the real, you can't be doing that shit though. Cause when you bring up something to women that they THOUGHT yall was over, they mind start spinning like wildfire. Questioning themselves, questioning you, questioning everything. You needa fix that shit, she a good girl. Mad as shit at you, but still fixed you a plate of food this morning. Fix that shit." Bryce said honestly, as I drifted off into my own thought not knowing how to feel about him giving me advice.

Growing up there's been multiple times when I found a father figure in someone in my life, and they'd leave just as I expected. Which is why I started maneuvering through life figuring shit out on my own or through my momma. Even though Bryce seemed genuine, I didn't know him well enough to know where he was really coming from.

"Aight I'ma uh...go get some slices of pizza for them. You straight?" Standing up from the table placing my phone in my pocket at Bryce nodded waving me off, I nodded making my way over to the food counter as I replayed everything he said in my head. "Wassgood...lemme get two slices of pizza?"

"No problem. That will be 15.02." The lady read out from the cash register, as I bucked my head in shock looking towards the pricing on the menu.

"FIFTEEN DOLLARS?!?! For two slices of pizza? Better come with some special powers cause damn."

See the light as it shines on the sea

It's blinding

But no one knows how deep it goes

And it seems like it's calling out to me

"Daddy! Your pinky!" Sucking my teeth as Jade lifting her tea cup sipping it with her pinky pointed, I forced a smiling mimicking her as Jhene and my momma stood beside each other laughing like shit was funny. "Will yall go find some business?"

After Bryce and I left the Lego spot with Jonah and Braydon, my momma hit him up claiming they were wrapping up and we came to meet them only for us to pull up to this big ass tea party with princesses and pixie dust all over the damn places. Been sneezing since I walked in this shit.

"Uncle J. Uncle J. Uncle J." Looking down towards Lyric as she stood beside my chair tapping my arm, she smiled jumping up and down pointing towards the dance floor as a bunch of father's danced with their daughter's causing me to sign looking back down at her as she watched.

Ever since Antonio and I pulled up on Arthur, he has definitely been making more of an effort which is all Ella wanted. But because they aren't together, their will be times when Lyric will probably have to go through shit like this but I will always be there.

"Are you asking me to dance? Now listen Lyric...you gotta be able to keep up aight? Cause I'm not tryna embarrass you." Laughing as Lyric rolled eyes holding out her hand, I stood up grabbing it following her over to the dance floor as she began twirling around while I stuck to my usual two step which wasn't really working since they were playing classical shit.

"JEREMIAH! LYRIC! Look at me."

Looking towards Ella as she took pictures of us, she lowered her phone mouthing thank you as I nodded my head feeling Jhene staring at me causing me to look towards her catching her in a trance staring at me. Smirking as she quickly looked away, I lightly laughed continuing to allow Lyric to have her moment.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Shout out to the Disney um yea...for putting this all together you all look beautiful. But it's time to turn this tea party up...ARE YALL WITH ME?!" Briana screamed into the microphone standing beside the DJ, who was looking mad uncomfortable, causing me to turn towards Ella. "HIT IT DJ!"

"Who let her on the damn mic?" I questioned as Ella shrugged her shoulder laughing, while I shook my head not tryna get kicked out of this nice ass establishment.

I'mma be, I'mma be, I'mma I'mma I'mma be

I'mma be be be be I'mma I'mma be

Busting out laughing as all the kids got a burst of energy once they heard the song, they all made their way onto the dance floor as the parents moved to the outskirts recording. Grabbing Jonah from Jhene as I stood beside her, she looked towards me smiling continuing to record.

"Ayo...who's kid is that?" Widening my eyes as this little girl around Braydon's age stood infront of Braydon beginning dance against him as he smiled raising his hands in the air, my momma quickly made her way between the two pulling Braydon away from her with a disgusted look on her face. "Aye momma, they just having fun damn...fun police headass."

"Jeremiah shut ya ass up, that little girl need her butt WHOOPED!" Momma Sonia snapped instructing for Braydon to stand by her for a few minutes, as Bryce looked towards me busting out laughing.

One thing about my momma, she ain't play with Jason and I about girls while we were growing up. Which is probably why we don't have a bunch of kids by random women now. I mean of course she meant well but you see me...I'ma be more of a chill pops.

"Jeremiah. Jeremiah. Jeremiah." Looking towards Jhene as she repeatedly called my name while staring towards Jade, I looked towards her feeling my blood pressure shoot through the roof as this little snotty nose ass boy grabbed her hand dancing beside her. "Jeremiah do not act a fool they're just-..."

"JADE! WE OUT LET'S GO!" Maneuvering through the kids quickly grabbing Jade lifting her up as the little boy looked up at me with his bottom lip pocked out, I dicreatedly glared down at him before making me way out the crowd over to the kids table as Jhene, Momma Sonia, Ella, and Briana all laughed thinking this shit was comical. "What typa party is this, got ya daddy messed up."

Placing Jade down as everyone made their way over beginning to get the kids ready, I sucked my teeth feeling my Momma slap the back of my neck as she walked past me laughing with tears in her eyes.

"They just having fun Jeremiah....damn."

...

"Okay sounds good, your food will be right out."

Thanking the waiter as we all gave her our menus, I grabbed my lemonade taking a sip while Ella and my momma sat across from me taking about how nice the restaurant was.

Even though I have no regrets with how I went about dealing with Jason's trial and everything, I do wish I was there for my Momma and Ella more while they were going through it right along with him.

No matter how hard I try to stay out of it, I will never be able to just ignore the fact that they're upset about something. So I got up early this morning and brought them out for breakfast, so we call all sit and talk about everything.

"Aight I'm sure yall confused why I brought yall here, but I just wanted to sit down and just see where yall head at with the Jason shit. I know I don't really speak on shit but...I wanna make sure yall still know I'm here if you need me." I said looking between my momma and Ella, as they look towards eachother confused tryna act like they were straight. "What?"

"Son I appreciate your concern but...everyone's good. Of course I never wanted this for any of my children but, Jason decided to involve himself in that and it caught up to him. I wish I was able to help or prevent it, but I know I was a great mother to yall...I cannot sit here and blame myself. Ever since he was booked...I have yet to hear from him. But one day he's gonna realize, we all he got. I just hope he realizes that sooner before later." My momma said clearly still upset about the situation, trying her best to stay calm.

"She absolutely right. If he wants to call me...he has my number. If he wants me to come visit...he has my number. He doesn't want to speak to me and yea it hurt especially since I've done nothing to him but, clearly he's fighting his own demons. All I can do is pray for him. But I'm good. I'm just glad I can help with Blessing." Ella said softly as she wiped the tear rolling down her face, forcing a smile causing me to shake my head at how bad Jason was hurting them.

It still hasn't processed in my head the fact that I ain't gonna see Jason for some time, mainly because I never saw that for him. I just hope he comes out better than how he went in. Because know of us deserve the way he been moving towards us, and shit gonna hit him as my momma said.

"Listen...we gonna be straight. I got yall. Aight?" Holding out my fist as my momma and Ella laughed shaking their heads, they both pounded their fist against mines as the waiter arrived back with our food beginning to place it on the table. "Ella you nasty as hell."

Watching as the waiter placed peanut butter and jelly pancakes in front of her, I shook my head beginning to pour ketchup and syrup over my eggs. Looking up scrunching my face as Ella, my momma, and the waiter watched me clearly judging my ass.

"Yall ain't serious?"

"Jhene? Where you at girl?"

Walking into the bathroom pausing as Jhene stood in our all glass shower washing the soap off her body, I bit my bottom lip. Making my way over to the shower door slowly opening in as Jhene jumped before realizing it was me, she continued what she was doing as I leaned against the frame running my eyes over her wet body. Leaning forward attempting to place my hand between her legs, she quickly slapped my hand away shutting the water off.

"Excuse me." Moving out the way as she stepped out grabbing her towel beginning to dry off, I stood behind her sucking my teeth as she bent all the way down drying off her feet. "Creep ass."

Tossing her towel in the laundry pile, Jhene grabbed her lotion bottle and pajama set she laid out making her way out the bathroom over to our bed. Closing the shower door, I slowly made my way over to her causing her to quickly put on her shirt and biker shorts.

"I miss you." I said lowly placing my hands on her thighs slowly leaning forwards causing her to lean back until her back was against the bed, as I began placing soft kisses on her neck lightly laughing at the fact she was laying there stiff as hell attempting to appear unfazed. "You miss me mamas? Huh?"

"N....no. Jeremiah can you get off?" Jhene said lowly as I raised my eyebrow at her coldness running my tongue along the side of my mouth, slowly standing up I quickly grabbed her ankles placing them at the top of her head causing her to widen her eyes in shock beginning to attempt to push me back.

"But does she miss me?" Licking my bottom lip as looked down at her pussy visible through her shorts, I slowly lowered my head beginning to place kissed on her inner thighs smiling at her non-convincing pleads for me to stop. Letting go of her ankles giving her full advantage to push me off of her, I slowly licked up her center while holding eye contact. "You want me off...push me off."

Continuing to run my tongue over her shorts directly over her center as she placed her shaking hands on my shoulders, I ran my hand over her pussy smirking as she applied light force to my shoulders.

Taking my hand moving her shorts to the side, I smiled up at her seeing how wet she was causing me to slowly shake me head.

"Jeremiah...stoppp." Jhene moaned lowly as I lowered my head softly kissing her center, as she placed her hand over my head pushing me back down. "Uhhh...stoppp."

"You can stop me at any time babygirl, but you don't want me to." Gripping her thighs forcefully pulling her closer as I began moving my tongue from side to slide, I slowly slide three fingers in causing her to shut her eyes beginning to fall into my touch. Hearing hard knocks on the door causing Jhene to attempt to sit up, I placed my hand on her shoulder shoving her back down as I continued working her. "WE BUSY!"

*KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

"JHENE COME ON! YOU SAID FIFTEEN MINUTES, GIRL IT'S BEEN TWENTY! LET'S GOOOO!" Briana yelled from behind the locked door as I picked up my pace to make sure Jhene wasn't able to even think about getting up. "JHENE! JHENE! JHENEEEEE! JHENE! JHENEEEE! JHENE! JHENEEEEE!"

Slapping my hand down on the bed shooting up not being able to take Briana's ass any longer, I grabbed a clean towel from beside me wiping my mouth smirking down at Jhene as she held her hands out at her sides while her legs shook uncontrollably.

Making my way over to the door cracking it sticking my head out, Briana stale face me expecting Jhene to come to the door.

"Will you stop yelling in that child's ear. Wassup princess how you doing? Briana will you get the fuc- freak on, annoying as fuc- freak." I said grilling Briana as Blessing watched me smiling, waiting for me to fuck up and give her more money for that damn gift shop down stairs. "And Jhene sleep anyway. Good night."

"At ten o'clock...yea try again. Move out my way, Jhene supposed to be chilling with me and Ella tonight and you fuc- messing with our plans. JHENE WHERE YOU AT!?" Briana began yelling again attempting to move me out the way as I attempted to force the door close, only for Jhene to appear behind me causing Briana to stale face me.

"Girl my bad I was inna shower, I'm ready let's go." Scrunching my face looking down at Jhene as she maneuvered under my arm making her way out the room, I crossed my arms leaning against the door frame watching her as they made their way down the hall disappearing.

Nodding my head stepping back into the room slamming the door behind me, I made my way into our bathroom freshening up as I replayed what just happed in my head getting even more pissed off at the fact she just deadass tried to play me.

"She wanna play...let's play." I mumbled shutting off the bathroom light walking over to the door opening it and stepping out, making my way into the kids room finding Braydon and Jonah laying down on the couch with my momma watching basketball. "Who wanted to watch this?"

"Brayden...says he really likes basketball." My momma lowly said smiling, as I smiled looking towards Braydon as he had his full attention on the game genuinely enjoying it looking just like Brandon. "Definitely his father's son."

"Definitely."

...

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear Jade and Jonah!

Happy birthday to youuuu!

"WOOOOOO!" Laughing as Jade clapped her hands excitedly, while Jonah looked around tryna figure out what exactly was going on. "We got maddd cake."

Passing the slices out as my Momma handed them to me, I took last one for myself walking over to the end of the table sitting down as Jhene looked towards me with her eyes squinted actually thinking I was finna get her a slice.

"Momma Sonia can you cut me a slice please, THANK YOU!" Jhene said dramatically standing up from the table making her way over to my momma, as all the adults at the table looked between us.

Vibing out to the music as we all enjoyed the cake making sure to only allow the kids to have a small amount, we all paused our conversations as my momma continusly tapped her fork against her glass standing up from the table.

"I just want to thank Jeremiah and Jhene for putting this together and allowing us to come along with them. I have watched you both take on the parenting role with pure love and ambition...I am so proud of you both. Now I hope you guys ain't done I'm thinking three more." Momma Sonia laughed as I shook my head, while Jhene sucked her teeth loudly causing me to look in her direction becoming irritated. "And uh...thank you both for bringing Jade and Jonah into my life, I love them both so much. Happy birthday kiddos."

"Okay uh...Jeremiah and Jhene let me get a picture of yall and the kids." Ella nervously suggested as I nodded my head standing up from the table grabbing Jade, while Jhene picked up Jonah following me over to the birthday banner we got for them.

Standing slightly away from Jhene as she looked at the distance laughing, Ella stood awkwardly infront of us beginning to take pictures as Jonah and Jade excitedly cheesed towards the camera completely oblivious.

"Mommy Daddy kiss." Jhene said lowly pointing towards the camera as I cut my eyes towards Jhene who forced a smile up towards Jade before stale face me, leaning down towards Jhene as she puckered her I quickly turned my head smiling towards the camera causing her lips to smash into my cheek.

"Wow. Okay kids we got the pictures." Jhene said placing Jonah down, as I placed Jade down making my way back over to the table before Jhene could say anything to me. "Ella...I'm about to slit your brother's fucking throat."

"I...you...HUH MOMMA?!" Ella smiled nervously quickly aborting the confrontation, as Jhene shook her head in frustration beginning to clean up the plates that were left on the table while everyone stood around watching the fireworks we had set up for the birthday dinner.

Walking over to one of the chair sitting down watching the fireworks, I cut my eyes towards Jhene as she continued cleaning huffing loudly each time she passed. Hearing her struggling, I looked towards her as she attempted to carry Jhene's cake but the plate it was on was clearly too heavy for her.

"Jeremiah. Jeremiah you see me struggling right? Get up and help me." Laughing as she glared towards me, I looked away from her continuing to watch the fireworks wiping my head in her direction hearing a loud shatter.

Looking down at the cake as it laid upon the grass along with the glass plate which shattered into pieces, I nervously gulped as soon as I noticed the look in her eyes. Turning around seeing all the adults looking our way, I turned back around only to be met with a cup of juice to my face.

"Gonna look at me struggling and not help. Got me all the way fucked up. Goofy ass. Dumb ass. Lucky I ain't smash that plate over his fucking head."Jhene mumbled under her breath as she made her way over to Jonah picking him up, before storming off into the suite slamming the door behind them.

Slowly standing up from the chair grabbing a napkin cleaning my face off, I nodded my head heading towards the suite only to be blocked by Bryce as he quickly grabbed my arm.

"Take a walk Jeremiah." Bryce said lowly as Ella, Momma Sonia, and Briana quickly brought the kids inside not wanting them to see more than they might have already did. "Take a walk."

"Bro mind ya fucking business aight, I needa talk to my fucking wife, Get the fuck off me." Attempting to walk away, I paused looking down at his hand as he still held a grip on my wrist staring up at me. "Bro what the fuck ain't you understanding? You cool and all Bryce but I will fuck you up."

"And what the fuck you ain't understanding is the fact that going in to talk to her like this ain't boutta get you now where. All ya kids in there and they don't need to hear yall yelling. Now take a fucking walk to calm down, and them come back and have a conversation." Widening my eyes balling my fist getting ready to knock his ass out, I looked over my shoulder making eye contact with Jade as she stood with my momma behind the glass door smiling as I made eye contact with her waving. Taking a deep breath as I began to think rationally, I raised my hand waving back to her before my momma pulled her away from the door. "None of the kids saw it, they just heard the glass. Take a walk man."

Nodding my head as Bryce slowly released his grip from my wrist, I took a deep breath grabbing another napkin completely drying myself off. Looking towards my left seeing a big Buffalo Wild Wings sign, I slowly looked back towards him.

"You tryna get some wings." I questioned as Bryce looked towards the sign shrugging his shoulders, nodding we began making our way over. "I was finna knock ya ass out old man."

"Old man? Nigga I will drop ya ass with a quickness. Ask ya momma how I get's down. Used to sleep niggas day and night, never to late to come outta retirement."

"Breathe Jeremiah." Taking a deep breath as I opened our room door closing it behind me, I placed my leftovers from the restaurant on the table spotting Jhene sitting in the jacuzzi outside.

Removing my dress shirt, jeans, and sneakers leaving me in my briefs, I made my way over to the sliding door opening it, causing Jhene to immediately sit up looking towards me with immediate sorrow in her eyes.

Slowly walking over I stepped into the water making my way down the stairs taking my seat across from her, as she looked down avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sorry." Cutting across each other saying it at the same time unintentionally, we both smiled laughing lightly before looking away from each other.

"I'm sorry Jeremiah. We always said we would never show the kids ill intentions towards each other, and I have been doing just that this entire trip. And I am so sorry for throwing a drink on you. Not only am I embarrassed at the fact that that's how I chose to express how I was feeling...I'm mad at myself for even doing something like that to you. I love you, and that wasn't right."

"The drink ain't really get me mad cause, hey I created that monster in you. If anything I'm proud...you be too nice sometimes. But shit don't use that monster on me." Laughing as Jhene rolled her eyes nodding her head, I fell back serious. "You never even gave me a chance to apologize though, have another conversation, nothing...and I just felt we were was past that petty shit Jhene."

"And I felt we were past the past Jeremiah."

Can't even lie, she definitely had me there. I'm sure Jhene was going through it when I cut her off after everything happened, shit I was too, and the fact that I probably caused that same feeling after bringing it back up...she has the right to be mad.

"For me to bring that shit up was childish as fuck and I apologize. That day I married you, I accepted you for all your flaws, all your mistakes, and all your future mistakes...like the shit you did today. I love you. I trust you. And I deadass need you. I want you to experience new shit and to grow but...shit we ain't never been away from eachother for that long Jhene and I guess a nigga just got overwhelmed aight. I want you to go...and I'ma be there for you the entire way. Two of my artist going on tour and we probably might be in the same area at some points. I talked it out with my momma and Ella, they got us. We handle any and everything that come our way and we finna handle this. I just need to know your willing to fight for it Jhene?" Looking towards Jhene nervously as she stared back at me with no expression on her face, I signed in relief as she swam over to me straggling my lap as I pulled her into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." Pulling away from the hug looking Jhene in the eye as she stared back at me, she slowly pressed her lips against mine pulling away before I had the chance to deepen it. "And if you ever block my kiss again...I will end you."

Busting out laughing as Jhene stared down at me with her eyebrow raised serious as hell, I quickly covered it with a cough before nodding my head placing my hand on the back of her neck pulling her towards me as I pressed my lips against her turning her head to the side deepening the kiss.

Biting her bottom lips as she reached to place her hand in my briefs, I quickly grabbed her hand smiling as she moved closer beginning to grind against me slowly.

"That shit you pulled yesterday in our room...nah. You on punishment mamas. Ya access to this...revoked." Leaning forward softly kissing her lips once more, I tapped her thigh attempting to stand up only for her to place her hand on my chest shoving me back.

"Well I don't accept that punishment. So fuck me...now" Widening my eyes at this side of her I've never met, I slowly slide my hands down reaching inside her bikini bottoms pushing two fingers inside of her slowly moving them in and out as she began rocking her hips wrapping her arm around my neck tightly. "Yes......right there...uhhh."

Biting my bottom lip watching the faces she was making, I leaned forward licking over her neck before pulling a piece of skin between my teeth sucking on it for some time pulling away smiling at the mark I had left, which I will probably get slapped for in the morning.

Picking up the pace as Jhene's breath began to hitch, I quickly pulled my fingers out smirking at she shot her eye's open looking down at me like boy I wish you would.

"Love you sexy." Kissing her once more, I removed her from off my lap placing her beside me as I stood up getting out of the water making my way back into our room. Opening the door looking back towards her laughing as she stood in the same spot with her lips pouted, I smiled before walking into the room closing the door behind me.

Grabbing a towel drying off, I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts throwing them on making my way over to the door pausing as I heard the sliding door slam shut. Watching as Jhene stomped around the room, I leaned against the door smirking keeping my eyes on her ass quickly reverting them as she looked over at me.

"Where are you going?" Making her way over to me sliding her hand down my chest, Jhene slowly turned around bending down touching her toes beginning to clap her ass as I stared at my name tatted on her hip smiling causing me to slap her right cheek multiple times.

"I'm boutta get a slice a cake, you want some?"

"Why walk all the way to the kitchen, when you have some right here?" Stale facing Jhene as looked back towards me busting out laughing, I shook my head turning around opening the door shaking my head as she stood up wrapping her arms tightly around my waist. "Look at you clinging to a nigga."

Struggling to walk to the kitchen as Jhene kept her lock around my waist, I stopped moving her infront of my sliding my hands down her back gripping her ass pausing as we heard something drop in the kitchen. Moving her behind me as we slowly made our way into the kitchen, I widened my eyes seeing the one thing in my life I never wanted my eyes to witness.

"SONIA MARIE NEVERSON WHAT DA HELL IS GOIN ON IN HERE?!" Standing beside Jhene in shock as she covered her mouth laughing, we watched as Bryce backed away from Momma Sonia who was sitting up on the counter quickly hopping down acting as if she was scrubbing a stain off the counter while Bryce stood there scratching the back of his head. "I...I'ma just go to bed."

"Jeremiah will you stop being so damn dramatic, what you ain't never seen grown people kissing before? Shit you know. Having two kids within two years...you know how shit goes. Knock next time."

"Yall in a public ass kitchen, the hell I'm supposed to knock on...the fridge?" I whisper yelled as Bryce lowly laughed, while Momma Sonia stared at Jhene and I with her arms crossed. "Just nasty."

Walking into the kitchen glaring towards my momma and Bryce as they moved aside, I reached in the cabinet grabbing a clorox bottle and a few paper towels spraying the entire counter aggressively rubbing it down as Jhene watched me shaking her head.

"Jeremiah. Baby. Get your cake and let's go." Jhene said lowly as Bryce said goodnight to everyone, making his way back into their bedroom.

"There are children in her for god sake, have some respect." I said towards my momma reaching in the fridge grabbing a slice of cake closing the door, making my way past my momma not even looking towards her I quickly turned around catching her before she slapped me on the back of my neck. "Keep them ungodly hands to yourself. Goodnight."

Making my way past Jhene as she stared up at me, I nodded for her to meet me back in the room before looking at my momma once more shaking my head and walking off.

"Now that boy...is a damn fool." My momma said loud enough for me to hear, as Jhene laughed walkng over to the fridge grabbing a slice of cake for herself.

"A whole ass fool."

Now, I got thirty-two flavors of dat Booty-licious bubblegum

Raspberry, grape, cherry

Come and get this, Honey bun

Yummy-yum, baby

"Not your ordinary lady known to drive a nigga crazy, willie wonka wanna pay me on the daily." Leaning against the counter watching as Jhene sipped her tea rapping along to the song, she placed the mug down leaning down onto the counter beginning to throw her ass back, as I moved behind her placing my hand on her hip repeatedly thrusting into her.

"Damn. Damn. Damn. Aight shawty I see you." I mumbled smiling down my basketball shorts she was wearing, as she looked over her shoulder smirking up at me knowing exactly what she was doing. "Swear you slick...you tryna-..."

"JEREMIAH TYREE NEVERSON AND JHENE INDIA NEVERSON!"

"WHAT DA HELL!"

Backing away from Jhene quickly dropping down into pushups as Jhene grabbed the magazine in the center of the counter beginning to read the cover, my momma and Bryce came busting in the kitchen acting like we was doing some brazy shit...dramatic as hell.

"Sonia I can't believe what my eyes just saw, I think I needa drink." Bryce mumbled towards my momma, as she turned on the sink water beginning to flick water at Jhene and I like it was some damn holy water. "A shame."

"HUH JONAH?! Oh shit will you look at that, my baby calling me." Jhene smiled towards them quickly making her way out of the kitchen, as my momma continued flicking water at her with a disgusted look on her face.

Standing up from the floor grabbing a water bottle from the fridge taking a swig turning around seeing they were still staring at me, I shrugged my shoulders heading towards the kids room.

"What...yall never seen grown people dancing before?"

...

Nasty but classy

Birkin bag me

Spend a couple thousands on my titties andmyass cheeks

Getmy teeth done

Enough though Jhene and I didn't plan on it, suppoudly everyone in the house got together and decided that for the last night we needed to go out together with no kids.

Surprisingly, I deadass can't even remember the last time we went to the club, I think after you hit a certain age the crowded shit just becomes annoying. But as long as I'm wit my girl...I'm straight.

"I'm a rich ass bitch with a attitude, pipe it down fore I whoop you like your mama do." Jhene rapped along to the music as I enjoyed watching her let loose, while lifting the Hennessey bottle to my mouth taking a swig.

"Jhene sit ya tipsy ass down before you fall, comere' sexy."

Smirking up at Jhene as she stumbled over to me sitting down on my lap, she clapped her hands excitedly as No Guiance by Drake & Chris Brown came on causing her to began slowly grinding against me.

Laying my back against my seat admiring her beauty as we sat in our V.I.P section, I slowly shook my head tapping her thigh standing up pulling her up with me.

"It's to the right." Smiling down at Jhene still not understanding how she was able to read my mind so easily, I kept my hand around her waist while she lead the way to the bathroom closing and locking the door behind us. "Pull these down."

Gripping her ass forcefully kissing her lips while backing her into the bathroom counter, I quickly unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down at Jhene pulled her pants down turning around watching me through the mirror as I pulled down her panties.

"Babygirl I ain't got no cond-...shitttt." Parting my mouth as Jhene reached behind her sliding me inside of her, I bit my bottom lip gripping her waist forcefully beginning to move in and out of her at a slow pace. Watching her through the mirror as she looked down with her eyes shut, I slowly began to think back to when she through that drink in my face causing me to pick up my pace placing my hand around her neck pulling her up against my chest. "Threw that fucking drink in my face like this some Love & Hip Hop shit...I'on even think you sorry for real. Say you sorry."

"I....-am so....so sorry Jeremiahhh. Please...uhhh."

Glaring at Jhene through the mirror as I went even harder deadass tryna break her ass in half, I reached for her right leg lifting it leaning forward as she attempted to put her hand up deciding against it catching my glare through the mirror.

"Better keep them hands right there. Shit stop fucking clenching Jhene, fuck fuckkkk." Pounding into her a few more times I quickly pulled out releasing onto her lower back, as Jhene dropped her leg collapsing onto the floor hissing in pain. "Love you mamas."

"Fuck you Jeremiah...love you too."

"Jhene stop walking so loud it's twelve o'clock inna morning, stomping and shit with them clickity ass heels. I left my charger on the kitchen counter can you grab it real quick."

Watching Jhene as she absentmindedly walked into the dark kitchen looking for the charger, I turned on the light revealing my momma, Bryce, Briana and Ella all standing with Jhene's Essence magazine in their hands whisper yelling "surprise" since the kids were sleep causing Jhene to cover her mouth in shock.

"Jeremiah you so damn slick, thank yall so so much."Jhene smiled nervously covering her face, as I walked behind her wrapping my arm around her waist kissing her neck softly. "Yall know I can't take surprises."

"Bitch do you realize how good you fucking look, shit accept the recognition." Briana laughed lifting up the magazine licking over the cover as Jhene scrunched her face shaking her head, while Ella agreed with Briana holding the magazine up kissing it repeatedly.

I was shocked as hell when I saw Jhene plastered all over my damn social media's, having yet to be told the good news. I'm guessing she found out the night we got into our little shit but I wanted to make sure she felt special because this shit was big as hell for her and her career. I was proud of my baby.

"Congratulations Jhene, to be on the Essence magazine is huge and I am extremely proud of you. I'm gonna put a copy in my bathroom, my kitchen, my living room, my car, everyone is boutta see my daughter in law, do ya hear me?" My momma pointed towards the magazine smiling, letting us all know that she was serious as hell when she said she was gonna make sure everyone saw it. "How was the club?"

Cutting my eyes towards Jhene as she smiled awkwardly running her hand down her pants, Briana and Ella peeped the eye contact puckering their lips smirking as my momma and Bryce looked towards each other widening their eyes.

"We had a good time...a great time. Defentitly have to do it more often. Right Jeremiah?" Jhene answered smiling towards me as I nodded my head, kissing her cheek before making my way towards the fridge to get something to drink while Briana walked towards Jhene poking her ass.

"I know that's right...a GREAT ass time. Must do IT more often."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.1K 9
๐—œ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†...
465K 13.5K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...
212K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
119K 1.2K 32
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ