𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 || 30 day otp ch...

By AliceParrilla_18

SATURN | 30 day otp challenge ─ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ─ philinda ─ cover by : me ─ belongs to MCU More

00(1). | 𝑐𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
00(2). | 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡
00(3). | 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑠
01. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
02. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠
03. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒
04. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
05. | 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒
06. | 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟
07. | 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑙𝑙
08. | 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦
09. | 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘
10. | 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔
11. | 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝘩 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
12. | 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑎
13. | 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦
14. | 𝑏𝑢𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒
15. | 𝑐𝘩𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠
16. | 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠
17. | 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔
18. | 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑
19. | 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑒𝑡
20. | 𝘩𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦
21. | 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔
22. | 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
23. | 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔
24. | 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡𝘩𝑑𝑎𝑦
25. | 𝘩𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝘩𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠
27. | 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡
28. | 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦
29. | 𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
30. | 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑎𝑐𝘩 𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟

26. | 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦

66 3 0
By AliceParrilla_18

On Saturday evening, Melinda, Phil and Melissa were sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV. Melissa was sitting cross-legged, staring at the cartoon and eating warm popcorn while Phil was reading the book and Melinda checking the messages on her phone.

After a while, the woman put the phone down on the coffee table and stretched her back, yawning. "Alright, I'm going to take a shower," she said, getting up from the couch and tousling her daughter's hair. ''Better finish your popcorn, because you're next in line."

''Okay," the girl answered, putting several grains into her mouth at once.

Melinda shook her head in amusement, and then headed upstairs. The shower she took was slightly longer than planned. She just couldn't resist the warm water, which pleasantly warmed her skin and relaxed after a day. When she finished, she threw a bathrobe on her pajamas and went to the stairs.

''Meilin, it's shower time!" she called, leaning out. Silence was her only answer. ''Sweetheart!" Without getting the answer again, May frowned and went downstairs to look for her child.

The light in the living room was dim. The TV was off and the speakers were playing quiet, calm music. The table, on which two plates with steaming food and glasses appeared out of nowhere, was decorated with rose petals and candles.

''Do you like it?" asked Phil, who suddenly appeared behind her. Melinda turned to him, surprised.

''Phil, what's this?"

''Don't tell me you thought I'll forget," he said, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her closer. He put a sweet kiss on her lips and smiled. ''Happy wedding anniversary, Melinda."

May looked again at the table and only now noticed that there was a bottle standing on it, the bottle she knew so well. She smiled to herself. Haig. Of course.

''Happy anniversary to you, too," she answered and kissed him. She looked around. ''But where is our daughter, Phil?"

''Daisy is taking care of her. She'll bring her home tomorrow morning, which means we have all night to ourselves."

''So Daisy is involved in this too?"

''Kind of," he winked and she laughed at him. Their lips joined again, and they only pulled apart only when they ran out of air. Neither of them wanted to go to sleep anymore.

''So," May began, unbuttoning Coulson's shirt. She nodded toward the table and bit her lower lip charmingly, knowing it was driving him crazy. ''You wanna eat, or..."

''I think I want something else now," he answered, moving closer to her so that only the material of their clothes was separating them. Their hearts and breaths sped up as they sucked on each other again.

They didn't make it to the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 117 31
Emotionless is a word people would use to describe me. I once believed it was true. Not anymore. If I was emotionless, how could I love that one pers...
15.2K 417 22
Phil Coulson and Melinda May have a past. We all know it, but we also know that they resist each other in as many ways they are DRAWN to each other...
27.6K 606 51
Agents of SHIELD Oneshot and Incorrect Scene collection (mostly fluff) (there's warning if there are spoilers) [Apologies, English is not my first la...
22.7K 833 23
[FINISHED] Philinda's Christmas Journey