TharnType The Series - My Flo...

By PrinceAyutthaya

Tharn, wonderful good looking and rich guy. He is a famous second year student around the university. Boys an... More

Chapter 1: Will I Fall in Love with Him?
Chapter 2: Prejudice
Chapter 3: You are Bothering My Mind
Chapter 4: Finding Reason to Meet You
Chapter 5: My New Roommate
Chapter 6: Khun P'
Chapter 7: Finding Someone for Him
Chapter 8: First Embrace
Chapter 9: Choosing the Bed
Chapter 10: Stolen Kiss
Chapter 11: Do I Need Reason?
Chapter 12: Compensation
Chapter 13: Jealousy Khun P
Chapter 14: Cheating on Him
Chapter 15: I Love You, Khun P
Chapter 16: Nice Lhong
Chapter 17: His Innocent Gaze
Chapter 18: Blue Sticky Note
Chapter 19: Proposed
Chapter 20: Late Birthday and Early Break-up
Chapter 21: Revealed his Color
Chapter 22: End of Twilight
Chapter 23: Visiting Parent in Law
Part 24: Welcome Home
Part 25: Silver Wedding Anniversary
Part 26: Third Wheel
Part 27: Prayers
Part 28: Departure
Part 29: Calls
Part 30: Guest from the Past
Part 31: Quality Control
Part 32: Photos
Part 33: Hiding his Anger
Part 35: I don't Believe
Part 36: New Roommate
Part 37: A Punch
Part 38: Beneath the Stars
Part 39: I am your Boyfriend
Part 40: First Attemp
Part 41: Reconcile
Part 42: Dead-Rat
Part 43: Old Lover
Part 44: Warming my Khun P
Part 45: Bad Planner
Part 46: Honey Moon
Part 47: Allowing
Part 48: Slowing his Pace
Part 49: Climbing Palm Tree
Part 50: Roasted
Part 51: Take Care of You
Part 52: Article
Part 53: In front of My Eyes, You are Beautiful
Part 54: Hanging
Part 55: Bruise
Part 56: Shocked
Part 57: Fainted
Part 58: Asking him to Leave
Part 59: See You Again
Part 60: I Miss You so Much, Khun P
Part 61: Happiness as Few Years Ago
Part 62: Mr. T.K.
Part 63: That Sight
Part 64: I Hate that Guy
Part 65: Finding Something I lost
Part 66: Looking Closer at Him
Part 67: To Catch Him
Part 68: Thoughtful Words
Part 69: Getting Him Again
Part 70: Fight for the End

Part 34: Empty Hands

4.2K 184 205
By PrinceAyutthaya

Type POV

It has been a week since P'Tharn intensively caring for that boy.

He drove that boy to the school, pick him then drive him to the psychiatric in the evening. It was not really normal as he missed everything, including his practice with his band mates.

Including that day, I saw that clock has shown 1am, but he still didn't back to the room. He promised for dinner. I waited until I starved. But, he really missed that.

I laid on the bed after dimmed the lamp. But, I couldn't close my eyes.

Finally, he arrived.

I heard that he walked closer, then he pecked my check. "I am sorry", he told me slowly. I pretended as I was sleeping. He walked to the toilet, seems he washed his face.

It couldn't endure that. I woke up, then stood up beside of the bed.

P'Tharn leaved the toilet, the he was a bit shocked when he saw me stood up. "Did I wake you up?", he asked me.

I didn't answer him.

Then, he walked closer to me. I could smell his fresh fragrance, combined perfectly with his white shirt. Without asking me further, the he hug me.

I admitted that I became so weak in front of him.

Several times I was mad, but when he hug me, he was successfully bloomed me away. He decreased the tension without word, just hug me tightly. My mind was still mad, but my body gave different reaction.

That is why I couldn't be far from him.

Including that night. When he hug me, I was easily fall for him.

"I know you are mad at me", P'Tharn told me.

"You are asshole", I mocked him.

"I am sorry na......", he apologized to me again. Possibly he said that words for a million times along this week.

"I don't want to see you with him again", I told him. He rub my back softly. "I said that I don't want to see you with him again", I raised my tone.

"I listened to you"

"Don't meet him again"

"Baby boy....... ", he looked at my face. "I promised not only to Tum, but also to his mom that I will take care of Tar while he is alone in Bangkok. He is just waiting for Tum to come back in a few days"

"I don't care about that shit, I just want you to leave him"

He caressed my cheek. "Tell me what happened?"

I didn't want to tell him.

"Listen to me carefully", he tried to calm me down. "When I was young, Mae and Dad told me and P'Thorn that they would divorce. It was really socking me. Badly". He pulled my waist, then I stood up closer to him. "But, fortunately, they cancelled that plan. Along that hard time, I was so grateful that I had P'Thorn. He was my everything at that time, he was really my hero along that hard time"

I took my sight down.

"In this time, I just want to do the same thing for Tar as his parent was divorced"

"But, he has own brother", I told him curtly. "You don't have to help me, you are mine"

P'Tharn smiled.

Then, a kiss landed on my lips.

"Last week, this week and few years later, I will be still yours. Nothing will be changed when there is or without Tar"

"But, everyone said that you date him"

"I don't", he told me clearly. "I only date my beloved boyfriend Type, not the other one"

"So don't meet him again", I said that again.

"Type........"

I leaved him, then laid on the bed. I covered myself with the blanket.

P'Tharn followed me. With his power, he pulled that blanket from me. He throw that away. Then, P'Tharn pulled me closer to him. "I want to tell you something", he told me.

I tried to pretend that I was not really curious. But, actually I was.

"2 days later, it must be really special time for me"

I muttered.

"You know that day, right?"

I shook my head.

"Type......", he whined.

For sure I knew that.

It must be P'Tharn birthday.

"Type.......", he whined at me again.

"Your birthday"

He smiled.

"Usually there will be a small party in my home and ...... "

"I will not come", I cut his words.

His gaze was changed.

"Why?"

I didn't answer him.

"Are you still mad at me?", P'Tharn asked me. "I already said sorry"

I just looked at that face, it was so funny to make him worry.

"Type......", he used that tone.

"That is your time with your family, Khun P", I told him. "That is not only about you, but also about your family"

"But, we are living together. You are also my family"

I laughed.

It was so exaggerating.

He turned his face to be pouted.

"That party is prepared by your family special for you, so you have to come"

"I will not if you don't want to go with me"

"Khun P........"

He rolled back.

I pulled him to face to me.

"You still remember about my promise to your birthday, right?", I asked him.

His eyes widened, then smiled suspiciously.

"Don't lie to me"

"I will not", I replied. "You have to come to that party, then come back here soon. Your present will be ready"

He smiled widely. "You will not be able to sleep along that night"

"Oey......", I flicked his forehead.

"You will definitely see how Tharn as a man"

His words made me goose bumps.

"I will prepare for everything", he told me.

"What?"

"I will not tell you", he disappointed me. "But, you will know it soon"

That boy was really horny.

--*--

Techno POV

Last week, Nic told me that Tar has entered to the school. Then, he also informed me that P'Tharn always drive and pick him to the school. For sure, since that time, I became so worried about Type so much. As long as possible, I tried to be with him along the day.

Type told me that he knew about Tar and his past story with P'Tharn. But, different than my mind, Type took it so easy. Seems that he didn't think it as a big problem.

Seems it was nothing.

But, it must be wrong. Type must be really jealous of him, but he didn't.

I just worried that the timer has just started. It's possibly so quiet. But, when the time elapsed, then the bomb will be exploded.

I just hope that it was only my exaggerating mind, I hope it will never happen.

I just want that hard time will be ended soon. I prefer to see the old Type, the rude, hot tempered and blabber mouth guy instead of now. Seems that he was so weak. Seems he couldn't think carefully.

But, recently I got the answer. He just want to make P'Tharn by his side. Type really love that guy badly.

It was really good.

But, quiet bad at the same time. Their relationship could be so toxic.

Shit.

My head became so dizzy just to think about that.

It means the time for dinner.

Yeah.

We were in the pizza restaurant.

I, Champ, Type, Nic and Kla had pizza party.

"Why don't you ask P'Tharn to join us?", Champ asked to Type.

"He is busy", he replied shortly.

"What?"

Shit.

I wanted to shut his mouth up.

"Practicing with his music mates"

I looked at Champ, asked him to shout his mouth up.

He nodded.

We need to change the topic.

"I and Kla planned to visit the café where P'Tharn have performance", Nic told Type

"Possibly next week his band will have first performance after this long break as he went to Japan", Type told excitedly.

"Can I join you guys?", I asked them.

"Nope", Nic replied me curtly.

What a shit brother.

"Sure you can, P'No", Kla replied me nicely.

I smiled to Nic sadistically.

When we were really excited with our discussion, waiter came with our order. She placed a lot of foods on our table. It was really mouth washing.

When I wanted to pick my favorite part, then we were interrupted by a voice from our side. I looked aside, I saw that P'Lhong and both of his friends stood up beside of us.

"You have a party, guys", P'Lhong greeted us

"Yes, P", I replied him.

"Who?", Nic told me

"P'Tharn's band mate", I replied him shortly.

"It's me, Lhong", he introduced himself toward us. "Then, this is Tae and N'Song", they waved their hands toward us.

Then, we introduced each of us.

Also we asked them to join, they agreed. It made our table was really crowded.

"But, where is P'Tharn?", Champ asked us

I looked at P'Lhong directly.

"Type said that your group practices music, why don't you ask him to join us?", Champ proceeded his curiosity.

"Practice?", Song asked. "We don't......."

"It's just finished", P'Lhong cut Song's word.

Then, I saw P'Lhong pushed Song's tight. So that, he stop his words.

But, the air became so awkward.

I saw that Type's face was still flat. I noticed his thought.

He understood that P'Tharn was lying to him.

--*--

Techno POV

Going home.

After that dinner, we went home together. I, Nic, Kla and Type were together in the car. Champ joined with P'Lhong as they were driving to the same direction.

It was quiet late night, but the road was still crowded.

That car was so quiet. Then, Kla played soft music. It was really comfortable. "Did you prepare your gift for P'Tharn?", I asked Type to change the air.

"No", Type replied slowly.

"Hsh.........", I was so disappointed for him.

"Gift for what?", Nic asked us

"P'Tharn birthday will be next two days"

"You must give him special present, P", Kla gave a suggestion.

"A car?", Type asked him. "He is too rich to get that gift and I am too poor to provide that gift"

I laughed.

"Do you think P'Tharn will give present to you in his own birthday?", I mocked him.

"Nice idea", Type replied me.

What a sadistic boyfriend.

Then, I realized that the car was moving slowly. I thought that it was a traffic jam, but it was just a crossing. Possibly that the traffic light was broken.

Nic tried to change the music. But, his music level was really bad. So I mocked him badly. Kla and Type just laughed to see I and Nick mocked each other. But, suddenly, I saw that Kla hold Nic's hand.

Nic stop his blabber mouthing, then looked at Kla.

Kla pointed his finger to the outside of the car. A white car beside of us.

Seems I knew that car.

I moved my head to the front, then moved my head to the side. I saw that.

P'Tharn was driving the car with that boy.

"What are you looking?", Type asked us at the same Time he moved beside of me.

We looked at the same way.

At that time, P'Tharn rubbed that boy's hair.

Type moved backward.

I saw that his face turned red.

Nic shut the music off, we didn't dare to talk anymore. That two boys in front of me were really quiet.

--*--

After a few times, we arrived in Type's condo. But, I felt that I couldn't let him alone. So that, I told Nic that I would be going home late. I wanted to be with Type longer, at least until we met P'Tharn. I need to ensure that there will be nothing between them.

Seems they are hiding that problem. No problem outside, but I understood that the tension was really high.

Type noticed my concern, he asked me to go home. But, I refused that. He couldn't do anything. We waited in his room. It seems normal, nothing suspicious. Including Type. He didn't talk about what we saw before. So, I didn't dare to talk about that.

After we finished with several cans of drink, then P'Tharn arrived.

"Hi No.... Are you here?"

I nodded.

P'Tharn walked toward Type, then pecked his cheek.

"How about your practice?", Type asked to P'Tharn.

It was really frontal, but his tone was really easy.

"Hmmm.....", P'Tharn paused for a while. "It is running well. We finally practice in full team"

Type nodded.

I thought that Type would land a punch on P'Tharn's face as he was lying. But, he didn't.

Is he stupid?

Does he lost his mind?

Is he playing the game?

Possibly that they need to talk together, I had to leave. So, I stood up.

"Where are you?", Type asked for me.

"Your husband already at home", I replied him. "I don't want to be your third wheel. Here is too much of love"

P'Tharn smiled at me.

"Type told me that next week your band will have performance in café after this long break", I told to P'Tharn. "I and my Nong planned to come"

"Really?"

"Hmmm", I nodded. "A glass of cocktail must be really refreshing"

"Sure", P'Tharn replied me. "My treat"

I smiled.

Then, I walked to the door, Type followed me. I saw that P'Tharn took off his shirt, he wanted to shower.

"I need to leave", I told Type.

He nodded.

"Don't worry too much, okay?", I asked him.

He nodded again.

A lot of words that I prepared since I entered that room, but seems I became so numb. I couldn't talk anymore. So, I just shook Type's shoulder.

"No......", I heard P'Tharn called for me.

"Yes, P....."

"Tomorrow, I will spend a night in Ayutthaya. Can you sleep here with Type?", I heard his voice clearly even though he was in the bath room. "I didn't want to see him alone"

"Why don't you bring him with you?"

I saw that Type just shook his head.

"He is worrying to meet his parent in law, so that he refused my special invitation for my birthday"

"Really?", I asked to Type slowly. "Your boyfriend is suck, P"

Type clenched his teeth

I was so disappointed about Type. "You have to come with him", I suggested Type.

He shook his head.

"You can make a great moment there"

His face turned to be pouted.

"Techno.....", P'Tharn called for me again. "Are you still there?"

"Okay P, I will be here tomorrow"

"Don't need to", Type interrupted us. "I will sleep in Techno's room"

"Really?", P'Tharn asked Type.

"Hmmmm...", Type replied him. "I don't want to see Techno make a mess in this room"

Shit.

I was there for him, but he mocked at me.

"Okay, I agree", P'Tharn agreed Type.

They are really asshole couple.

Then, Type pushed me out.

"What a rude guy", I shouted at him.

"I need to take care my boyfriend"

"What do you want to do?"

"Following him to the bathroom", he replied me with his naughty eyes.

That asshole was really something.

--*--

Lhong POV

Morning, next 2 days.

Last night, Tharn got a party for his birthday in his hometown Ayutthaya. Then, I just understood that Type was not with him. It was shocking me, a bit.

But, in the middle of the night, Tharn called for me.

He told me his reason for taking care of Tar. He just found that Tar deceived him. Tar's parent was actually not divorced, seems it was only a game. Tharn noticed that from his parent. I was really shocked.

From his tone, I noticed that Tharn was really upset. He felt so guilty for Type as he abandoned his own boyfriend for that fucking boy.

I tried to calm him down. I asked him to drive to Bangkok in the next day, slowly. I worried about him.

At that morning, I drove my car, I need to visit Tharn.

After driving for a while, I arrived. When I entered the lobby, I met Techno who stood up beside of elevator. I walked toward him.

"P....", he greeted me.

"What are you doing here?"

"Last night, Type spent his night in my room as P'Tharn was staying in Ayutthaya", he started his story. "We wanted to go to university directly, but he forgot his jersey meanwhile we have match in this evening. So, Type need to take it in his room"

"Oh,,,,, But, where is Type?"

"He is going to get a juice"

We waited for a moment.

Then, Type arrived. He walked with two glasses of mango juice.

"Oey... P'Lhong", he greeted me.

"Is that for me?", I asked him.

"Yes", I gave a glass for me.

Then, Techno took another glass quickly. He didn't want to be tricked.

Type stood up with empty hands.

"What are you doing here?", Type asked for me.

"I want to meet.... Ehm.... Tharn"

"He is still in Ayutthaya", Type told me.

I was wondering as last night, Tharn told me that he would be going to Bangkok in the early morning. "But, last night......", I wanted to tell him but I cancelled.

"He told me that he will be back in the evening"

I just nodded, I suspected for something abnormal.

Then, the elevator door was opened.

"I think that I need to leave", I excused myself.

Without word, Type dragged me inside. "Have a morning coffee with us"

I smiled.

That boy became so nice, that is why Tharn fallen for him badly.

"Actually, Tharn told me that he will drive to Bangkok in the morning as he need to do for something", I told them.

"But, he told Type that will be coming in the evening", Techno told the same way as Type.

I looked at Techno, he smiled. "Possibly P'Tharn is preparing a 'surprise'?", Techno made his curious tone. "What is that Ai Type?"

Type just smiled clumsily, his face reddened.

Tharn has ever told me about that 'surprise' before. I smiled by myself.

In just a moment, the elevator doors were opened. We walked to Type's room.

Type entered the card, then the door was opened.

I supposed that there will be a firecrackers or something that would shocked us.

But, it was nothing.

I saw there was a couple of shoes, Tharn must be arrived.

I smiled, the same way as Techno.

Type entered to the bed room, followed by Techno.

Techno was really crazy. Meanwhile I just looked at that room. But, I became so curious what would happened in the bed room.

When I entered the bedroom, I saw that Type and Techno stood up in front of the door.

I walked inside.

Then, it was really shocked.

Tar was laying on the bed, covered by blanket. Meanwhile Tharn has just leaved the bathroom, only with towel that crossed on his waist.

Type and Techno was freezing, including Tharn.

I felt that I lost my strength.

It took several moments.

"I just want to take my jersey", Type broke that freezing moment.

He walked to the cupboard, Tharn walked toward him.

Possibly, that Type trembling. Unintentionally, a lot of clothes fell to the floor. Including an envelope, I noticed that something inside. It was so thick.

"Type", Tharn called for Type.

Type took the envelope from the floor.

"Type look at me",Tharn asked softly.

But, Type throw that envelope to Tharn's face hardly. A lot of photos spread over the room.

Type run, leaved the room. Followed by Techno.

"Type, wait", Tharn took his step, he wanted to follow Type.

I hold his arm.

"Lhong, let me go", he asked me. "I need to talk to him"

"You made this mess, so finish it"

I dragged him, then pushed him to the bed.

That fucking boy, Tar, just looked at us.

I saw a lot of photos on the floor.

I took one of them.

It show Tharn and Tar got lunch in Tokyo, possibly a few weeks ago.

I walked toward Tharn, then show him that picture.

He took a deep breath.

"This morning is not like what you are thinking about"

Then, I landed a punch on his face.

"This is from Type", I shouted at him.

He didn't reply for any word.

"I told you for so many time for not to play with fire, but you never listen to me"

Then, I beat him for one more time.

"This is from me", I told him.

I felt my hand was really hurt, I saw his lips was bleeding.

Tar tried to move closer toward Tharn, but he pushed that boy hardly.

Tharn shouted at that boy rudely.

"I was so sick to look at both of you", I told them.

Then, I leaved that fucking room

--*--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 3.2K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
237K 13.3K 51
Tharn Rangnok the only heir of Rangnok industries has very good business sense but being the only son he is very stubborn .. he gets whatever he want...
142K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
212K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...