Part 33: Hiding his Anger

Tharn POV

We laid on the bed.

He didn't show his anger, I knew he tried to hide that. It must be really hard for him not to shout or mocking when he was angry. He usually did that, before. At that time, it was so different.

So, I calm him as smooth as I could. I put his head on my left arm, I looked at his face. His tanned skin as several days at hometown looks a bit reddened. I didn't say much word, just asked him to close his eyes. Then, I touched my finger on his forehead gently. Then, moving to his check, nose and his chin.

I kissed his lower lip, softly.

Type opened his eyes, then pushed my shoulder. But, I moved my face closer to him, touched my nose tip to his. He didn't refuse that. I moved my face to the left and right for several times, I played with his nose.

"Do you want to fight with your long nose?", he asked me.

I nodded. "But, seems my opponent doesn't like to"

Type just giggled.

I leaned beside of him. "I am sorry"

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for everything", I replied him. "I know that what I did was too much. But, you need to know that I did that because I don't want you to be hurt"

He looked at me with his droopy eyes.

"Did you know who Tum and Tar?", I asked him.

He shook his head.

"I wanted to talk to you since we started to be together, but I worried whether I need or I don't need to"

"Why?"

"I don't want to make my boyfriend sulking"

"Worry or scared?"

"Scared"

"So why did you decide to fall for me if you scared of me?"

"Because I couldn't control it", I replied him easily. "Do you know who I am when I cannot be controlled?", I looked Type with my flirting eyes.

"Pervert", Type flicked my forehead.

I moved, then jumped above him. I locked his hip.

"What are you doing?", Type asked me.

I moved my face closer to him. "I waited for so long time to talk about my past, but seems I never have the right time. So, I think that I will talk about it now no matter you want to hear about it or not"

"I will listen to you", he pushed me. "But, move.... You are heavy"

"Just think that you are practicing for your present to my birthday"

"Oey....", he shouted at me. He pushed me harder. "Move....", he asked me for one more time.

"Nope"

"I will listen to you carefully, but move first. You are heavy"

We decided just to sit on the bed, we faced each other.

"I and Tum played music for very long time, possibly since we in early of junior school", I started my story. "We built several groups. Faced problems. Then break. Then new group, and new problem. Then, another new group"

I saw that Type just looked at me, waiting for my next line.

"At high school, we had really excellent group. We won several competitions, I was so proud with my team"