Part 37: A Punch

Tharn POV

They left, including Type who left with that damn guy. Max.

Something burnt inside, I couldn't control it. Then, I entered to my car. I put my key, but seems something wrong. I tried for several times, but I still couldn't do it.

"Damn.....", I scolded to I myself.

I leaned my head to the steering wheel.

"Shit.... Shit... Shit....", I mocked to myself when I knocked my forehead to that steering wheel.

My heart was so hurt, I was so tired. I didn't know what I should do.

"Type......", I shouted his name.

It didn't change anything, but it reduced burden inside of me.

Suddenly someone knocked the door of my car, I turned my head aside. I saw Lhong was standing there. I opened the window.

"Want to break your head?", he asked me sarcastically. I didn't answer his question, I didn't want to argue with him. "Hit harder if you just want to break you head. But, if you want to talk, come out", he asked me.

"I need to go home"

"Come out", he insisted.

So, I left my car.

He dragged me, I just followed him. Then, we sat beside of the gate in parking lot. Just to see the crowded road in that night.

"Are you mad at that guy who come with Type?", Lhong asked me. I didn't answer him, I knew that he just want to trigger my anger. "Or mad about Type?"

I just took my sight down.

"Don't you want to meet your damn boy?", he teased me about Tar.

"Lhong.... Please", I beg at him. "Don't you see that I am suffering along this time?"

He took a deep breath then shook my shoulder. "Actually I just want to give you one more punch", he told me. "But, looking at how terrible you are, I cancel my plan as I don't want to see you fainted in front of my eyes"

I smiled.

Nope.

We smiled.

"The worst thing that possibly we will be truly ended", I told him.

"Ended what?"

"Type is trying to move to the another dorm. If he really leaves our room, it means that he really wants to end it"

"With that guy?"

I nodded.

"He must be better than you"

"Lhong.....", I scolded him.

He laughed. At that time, he was still joking.

"So, talk to him properly"

"I did, but Type didn't want to listen to me"

"But, frankly, for this case I am standing with Type. I am on his side for sure"

"Lhong......"

"You really shocked him. You did shocked us, Tharn"

"I was also shocked, until now I am shocked"

"Shocked about what?"

"Shocked to see Tar lay on my bed. I didn't know about that"

"Don't lie to me"

"I am not, Lhong"

"But, I saw both of you at that room"

"You are right, but I didn't do anything with him", I told him my reason. "I just come in that morning. Then, I took shower in rush as I wanted to talk to you. You remember what I told you the night before right?"