chance connection |1| [zarry]...

By writing_yrraz

zain accidentally texts the wrong number and somehow ends up with a boyfriend. a zarry au that starts out as... More

one
two
three
three.one
four
five
five.one
six
six.one
seven
eight
nine
nine.one
ten
eleven
eleven.one
twelve
thirteen
thirteen.one
fourteen
fourteen.one
fifteen
fifteen.one
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty.one
twentyone
twentyone.one
twentytwo
twentytwo.one
twentythree
twentythree.one
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentyfive.one
twentyfive.two
twentysix
twentysix.one
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentyeight.one
twentynine
twentynine.one
twentynine.two
thirty
thirtyone
thirtyone.one
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtythree.one
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtyfive.one
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyseven.one
thirtyeight
thirtynine
fourty
fourtyone
fourtytwo
fourtythree
fourtythree.one
fourtyfour
fourtyfour.one
fourtyfive
fourtysix
fourtyseven
fourtyeight
fourtyeight.one
fourtynine
fifty
fifty.one
fiftyone
fiftyone.one
fiftytwo
fiftytwo.one
fiftythree
fiftythree.one
fiftyfour
fiftyfive
fiftysix
fiftyseven
fiftyeight
fiftyeight.one
fitynine
fiftynine.one
sixty
sixtyone
sixtyone.one
sixtyone.two
sixtytwo
sixtythree
sixtyfour
sixtyfive
sixtyfive.one
sixtysix
sixtyseven
sixtyeight
sixtyeight.one
sixtynine
seventy
seventyone
seventytwo
seventythree
seventyfour
seventyfive
seventysix
seventyseven
seventyeight
seventyeight.one
seventynine
eighty
eightyone
eightytwo
eightythree
eightyfour
eightyfour.one
eightyfive
eightyseven
eightyeight
eightynine
eightynine.one
ninety
ninty.one
ninetyone
ninetytwo
nintytwo.one
ninetythree
nintythree.one
ninetyfour
ninetyfour.one
ninetyfive
ninetysix
ninetyseven
ninetyeight
ninetyeight.one
ninetynine
onehundred
onehundred.one
onehundredone
onehundredtwo
onehundredthree
onehundredthree.one
onehundredfour
onehundredfive
onehundredsix
onehundredseven
onehundredseven.one
onehundredeight
onehundrednine
onehundredten
onehundredten.one
onehundredeleven
onehundredtwelve
onehundredtwelve.one
onehundredthirteen
onehundredfourteen
onehundredfifteen
onehundredsixteen
onehundredseventeen
onehundredseventeen.one
onehundredeighteen
onehundrednineteen
onehundredtwenty
onehundredtwentyone
onehundredtwentytwo
onehundredtwentytwo.one
onehundredtwentythree
onehundredtwentyfour
onehundredtwentyfive
onehundredtwentyfive.one
onehundredtwentysix
onehundredtwentyseven
onehundredtwentyeight
onehundredtwentynine
onehundredtwentynine.one
onehundredthirty
onehundredthirtyone
onehundredthirtytwo
onehundredthirtythree
onehundredthirtyfour
onehundredthirtyfive
onehundredthirtysix
onehundredthirtyseven
onehundredthirtyeight
onehundredthirtynine
onehundredfourty
onehundredfourtyone
onehundredfourtytwo
onehundredfourtythree
onehundredfourtyfour
onehundredfourtyfive
onehundredfourtysix
onehundredfourtyseven
onehundredfourtyeight

eightysix

3.8K 134 54
By writing_yrraz

The soulmate 💎💖
11:34

Just picked him up
On our way now

Future brother-in-law 👑
11:43
isn't he cold?
i'm starting lunch

The soulmate 💎💖
11:47
👌🏻
He does not suspect
He's whining about not seeing you for another week

Future brother-in-law 👑
11:52
don't text while driving!

The soulmate 💎💖
11:54
Am not

🌱

Zain is busy wrangling Freddie and trying to keep him from opening every drawer in the kitchen or running of to the living room to do the same there, he doesn't realise Gemma is back until Harry and she are standing in the kitchen.

"Surprise!" Gemma says loudly, waving her hands in a flourish.

"Freddie, don't!" Zain says, keeping a hand over the drawer Freddie is trying to open again. It's got the knifes in it and Zain would rather spare them all that disaster. "Hi, babes," he adds.

"Shit," Harry says.

Freddie laughs, delighted, distracted from his mission of taking Harry's home apart by the swear word.

"Eloquent," Gemma snorts. "Come on, monster, let's play Legos until lunch is ready."

"It's ready," Zain says, turning the stove off and trying to ignore the fact that Harry's just standing there a bit dumbly. "Set the table while you're at it."

"Yes yes," Gemma says, flipping him off, "come on, Freddie."

Zain rolls his eyes after them and crosses the room towards Harry, rubbing a hand over his hip and pulling him close.

"You ok there, babe?"

"You're here," Harry says, smashing his lips against Zain's. Their teeth clack together painfully.

Zain snorts and Harry huffs and gentles slightly, pulling back just enough to properly kiss Zain, grabbing at him. They stumble against the wall, Harry firm against Zain and tasting stale and like Harry and perfect.

"So it wasn't a bad surprise?" Zain asks quietly when they part, wet lips clinging together for a moment. He rubs his nose along Harry's and kisses the corner of his mouth.

"I just really didn't expect you," Harry answers, rubbing his nose against Zain's cheek. "I was just saying to Gemma that I missed you and she didn't even flinch when she said it'd just be a few days. Not sure I'm not dreaming, to be honest."

There is a crash somewhere in the house, startling them slightly, and the Freddie's loud laughter and Gemma cursing.

"I think if this were a dream the monster wouldn't be here," Zain says, cupping Harry's chin to tilt his head up enough to kiss him again.

"Maybe," Harry says, grinning, pushing Zain away slightly. "I'm gonna take a quick shower and you can see what your kid destroyed."

"Might have been your sister," Zain grins, tugging on the sunglasses pushed in the front of Harry's sweater. "But yea, go take a shower, you stink."

"I don't, liar," Harry answers, pulling his indignant face.

Zain kisses his cheek and pushes him towards the stairs. "Gems!" he calls, still not quite used to a house this size. "Where you at?" Harry throws him an exasperated look over his shoulder.

"Living room!"

"What did you do?" Zain asks, pushing the door open. Gemma and Freddie are seated in the middle of a chaos of Legos. Zain is fairly sure it's more than they had brought with them.

"We're playing!" Freddie says defensively.

"It sounded like something broke," Zain answers, settling on the floor with them and poking at the new legos. "Where did these come from?"

"I brought them," Gemma says with a shrug. "We can leave them here when we go home, so we don't have to lug all that mess around."

"Well, if you'd said we could have left the mess at home this time," Zain says over Freddie's swooshing noises as he crashes one of his dinosaurs into the pile of lego in front of him.

"Did you finish lunch? Where's Harry got to?" Gemma asks, rushing her own dinosaur into the pile and thrashing it around.

"Shower," Zain says, pushing himself up. "I'm gonna set the table. Don't make too much of a mess, we've got to clean that up later."

"Yeees," Freddie says and Gemma echoes him unhelpfully.

"Yeees," Zain says as well, leaving them to it. It's weird that even if he leaves the doors open, he still doesn't hear Freddie as clearly as he usually does when they are in the same house. Harry's house isn't that big, but to Zain there still seems to be a lot of unnecessary space, especially for one person. It makes him wonder if this is why Harry seems so lonely sometimes, because he has all that empty space to fill.

"Hey," Harry says, pressing himself right up against Zain's back and nosing at his neck. "How long are you staying?"

"Dunno," Zain shrugs, turning around and wrapping his arms around Harry's back, hugging him properly and burying his nose in his hair. "You smell nice now."

"I smelled nice before," Harry says, biting Zain's jaw gently. "What does it depend on?"

"You mostly. Gems and I have plans for the whole week, but if you kick us out, we'll have to figure out an alternative."

"Not gonna kick you out. But I'm going to be busy all week."

"Yea, it's why Gems and I made plans. We're going to the zoo tomorrow and we're got a trip to the natural history museum to look at the dinosaurs. And Gems want to go on the London Eye."

"So I'm just your hotel, huh," Harry says. "I see how it is."

"I love you, babe, it's the only reason I'm even coming to this tourist trap," Zain says, cupping Harry's face between his hands and kissing him. "Now go get your sister and the monster."

"You say the sweetest things," Harry snorts, kissing Zain's cheek.

🌱

"Stop poking him, monster," Zain says, trying to keep Freddie's hands off Harry's face.

"He's drooling," Freddie giggles, poking Harry's cheek.

"He's tried, baby, leave him."

"It's still light out, he can't be tired. Is he ill?"

"No, baby," Zain huffs, catching Freddie's hands in his and pulling him to the side. The leverage is wrong because Harry is taking up most of Zain's lap and he doesn't want to disturb him but he's used to wrangling Freddie. "He didn't sleep much last night because he was going here. Leave him to sleep, yea."

"But it's boring. He's sleeping and you're just cuddling him and Gem's on the phone for work and it's boring, Zain," Freddie complains.

"Alright, I'll stop cuddling him," Zain snorts, running a hand over Harry's hair and trying to figure out how to move him without jostling him too hard. "Wanna go outside?"

"Harry has a garden?" Freddie perks up.

"I guess, monster, I haven't looked. If not we'll go find a park."

He lays Harry carefully down on the sofa and snatches Freddie up, throwing him over his shoulder. Freddie shrieks with laughter, making Zain wince, but Harry doesn't do more than push his face deeper into the cushions.

"You really think he has a proper garden?" Freddie asks, struggling to get upright and wrapping his hands around Zain's neck.

"I'm pretty sure. We've never looked past the stairs, have we?"

"No," Freddie says, leaning forward curiously. "Oh! There's another room!"

"And I think that's a garden," Zain adds, pushing the door open to look outside. It's certainly neater than any garden he's been in but it doesn't look like Freddie is likely to destroy anything just by being in it. "That means shoes, jacket and hat, monster."

"Kay, let me down."

"Bring mine, yea?" Zain says, setting Freddie down and ruffling his hair.

"Kay," Freddie yells already running back towards the front door.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Gemma asks, poking her head in while Zain tries to figure out where to best let Freddie kick his ball around. He guesses kicking it over the fence and hedges surrounding the gardens might not go over well here.

"Exploring the garden," Zain says. "You coming with?"

"Sure, gimme another moment."

"You know where to find us," Zain shrugs and catches Freddie who rushes into him, Zain's jacket trailing hazardously behind him, how own on inside out.

"Let's fix this, monster," Zain says, shrugging into his own jacket and pulling his hat on, dumping the shoes outside.

Freddie struggles impatiently. "My football is still in the car!"

"We'll get it in a moment," Zain says. "Stand still, I need to close the zipper, you know it's fidgety."

"It's annoying," Freddie says, tugging on his hat. "Grandma says I need a new coat."

"Yea," Zain says. "But Grandma doesn't know how quickly they get holes in them, so you've got to wait a while. Okay, shoes on outside."

"I know," Freddie huffs, letting himself fall on the three steps leading from the large French doors down to the garden and pulling his shoes on, fixing the velcro unnecessarily often with a giggle. At least it means Zain's got his own boots laced up by the time Freddie runs off, making a wide turn.

"Here is the way to the front!" he yells, pointing.

"Let's go then," Zain says, patting his jacket pocket. " Aw, shit. Monster!" he calls. "Come back a second, I forgot the keys."

"They've got a dog!" Freddie screeches, not paying attention, pointing through a bald spot in the hedge. "Hi doggie!"

"Freddie!" Zain calls quickly, rising towards him, "stay away from strange dogs."

🌱

"Goaaaal!" Freddie screams, running past Zain with his arms high in the air. It's so very reminiscent of Louis that Zain has to laugh at him a bit. "Did you see? Did you see, Harry?"

Zain turns in surprise, pulling Gemma from the ground where she was knocked over while valiantly defending the goal from Freddie.

"I did see, well done, Freddie!" Harry says, smiling brightly down at Freddie. He's got pillow creases on his cheek and his hair looks a right mess, shivering slightly despite the blanket wrapped around him. He high-fives Freddie and Freddie rushes back towards the ball, kicking it towards the goal again, not caring that the adults aren't trying to take it from him again.

"Did we wake you?" Zain asks, rubbing his hands together against the cold.

"Nah," Harry says with a shake off the head, his smile gentling when Zain walks up the steps and kisses him softly. "My phone did, actually. Nick wants to come over. Would that be ok?"

"Sure," Zain shrugs, sneaking his hands inside the blanket to warm them. Harry yelps when Zain's fingers brush his skin where his shirt has ridden up.

"You won't mind?"

"Should I?" Zain yawns, hiding it against Harry's shoulder.

"Well," Harry says, ducking his head slightly until his mouth is right against Zain's ear. "Less time to, what did you try to call it the other day, shove something up my arse."

"I did try to say that, didn't I?" Zain snorts. "Oh, did you see my nails? Gemma is very proud!"

"They are very pretty. Very intricate as well, how long did that take you?" Harry says, taking Zain's hand in his.

"Dunno, ages. It was pretty boring and Gemma had her nail polish set in the car cause she did her own nails on the way. We thought it was a good idea," Zain shrugs, stepping back.

"You were pretty drunk," Harry says, touching Zain's cheek. "So Nick instead if sex?"

"More like, Nick. Not sure sex is on the table tonight, Freddie will want to sleep with me," Zain shrugs.

"Really?" Harry asks, looking past Zain towards Freddie. "He looks fine."

"Yea, but new place and all that. It'll put him in his own bed but he's gonna end up looking for me right away, I bet you everything."

"Alright," Harry says. "I'll survive one more day. And invite Nick."

"You're not the only one desperate, babe," Zain says, groping Harry's arse under the blanket. "Get back inside, you look like you're freezing."

"I'll get dressed and come out."

"Nah, we're coming back in any moment, you can make tea," Zain says, shrugging his shoulder. He was feeling the chill and Freddie definitely had to be as well, covered in mud as he was. "I didn't think that through with Freddie, did I? But mum couldn't take him."

"No, I definitely prefer you being here," Harry says quickly, squeezing Zain's hand and leaning down to kiss him. "I prefer it a lot, Zain. It's perfect."

Zain steadies him before he falls. "Careful, babe," he says quietly. "You'll fall." He looks over his shoulder at Freddie who is kicking his ball somewhat listlessly towards Gemma. And Gemma who is trying to keep warm by hopping around on the spot. "Sorry for messing up your lawn by the way, I guess?" he adds, looking out over the muddy backyard that had been a lot less muddy before.

"It's fine," Harry shrugs. "Freddie's having fun and it's not like a lot of people come here for the way I keep my garden."

"No?" Zain grins. "I thought you might be a part-time landscape architect as well."

"You're an idiot. Get your soulmate and your kid and maybe I'll let you back into the house."

Zain blows him a kiss. Freddie has got his cranky face on, pulling at his trousers. "Hey monster," Zain says, cupping the back of his head. "Are you ready to head back in?"

"I guess," Freddie says, kicking at the mud. "Can I have a snack?"

"Of course, monster," Zain says, picking Freddie up when he lifts his arms. "Are you cold?"

"A bit," Freddie answers, poking Zain's nose ring carefully. "Can we call daddy?"

"Sure, monster," he says, presses a kiss to Freddie's cheek. "But he isn't home yet. We'll have a snack and then we can call, ok, baby?" He rubs his nose along Freddie's cheek, making him giggle.

"Ok," Freddie says easily, tipping his head back to look at Gemma. "You coming as well, yea, Gemma?"

"Of course, monster," Gemma says, kissing Freddie's nose. "We got the best snacks yesterday, didn't we? I want them as well."

"We did!" Freddie nods. "You let me have everything, you're my favourite."

"I know," Gemma says. "Not boring like Zain and daddy, right?"

"Yes," Freddie giggles and Zain rolls his eyes, pulling Freddie's shoes off and setting him down inside the house to unlace his own boots.

"Mischief makers, the two of you, come on. Let's get you changed out of your wet trousers. You remember where your room is?"

"Yes," Freddie nods, throwing his jacket and hat down, pulling his trousers off. "Up the stairs and then at the back right next to Gemma and across from you!"

"Exactly, let's go," Zain says, picking up Freddie's discarded clothes. "And leave your pants on, please. We're not at home."

🌱

"Is he really ok?" Harry asks quietly with a frown, stroking Freddie's hair.

"He's fine," Zain says, moving slightly to keep his arm from falling asleep. A cuddly boyfriend and a cuddly kid weren't all that great for blood circulation. "It's just a new place and he doesn't know you all that well, so he gets clingy a bit. Right, baby?" he adds, leaning down to kiss Freddie's nose.

Freddie pushes him away by the forehead without looking away from Harry's very large telly. "Shush Zain," he says.

"Shush, baby," he mocks, biting gently at Freddie's cheek.

"Zain!" Freddie wails exasperated, "It's Cars, you need to be quiet!"

"Yea, Zain, be quiet," Gemma says without looking up from her phone.

Zain rolls his eyes at her and grins down at Harry. Harry kisses the underside of Zain's jaw, running his fingers over the stubble on Zain's face.

"When's Nick coming?" Zain asks, making sure to keep his voice low.

"He's not. I told him I'd see about tomorrow," he leans up slightly to touch their noses together. "Wanted to spend the time with you."

"I'm glad," Zain says, kissing Harry's temple and nosing at his hair, pulling Harry more tightly against his side. "Don't want to share you either."

Freddie giggles at the movie, distracting Zain for a moment. Harry buries further into Zain, rubbing his hand over Zain's belly. Zain trails his fingers over Harry's face, poking at Harry's dimple, stroking his eyebrows, his lips. Harry watches him with his pretty eyes, looking soft and sleepy.

"Zain, can I call daddy now?" Freddie asks. Zain winces when Freddie scrambles up, knees poking into his thigh.

"Grab me my phone? It's in the kitchen, I think."

"Kay," Freddie says, scrambling off the couch and almost hitting Harry in the face with flailing limbs.

"Careful, monster," Zain sighs and pulls Harry up slightly. Harry buries his face in Zain's neck, hugging him.

"Phone!" Freddie calls, almost tripping over his own feet in his rush to get back to Zain. Zain rolls his eyes up and unlocks the phone, dialling Louis and handing the phone to Freddie.

"With video, right?" Freddie asks, plopping down on the floor.

"Course," Zain says just as Louis picks up.

"Hi monster."

"Hi daddy," Freddie says with a grin and starts babbling about his day before Louis can say anything else.

"He's going to bed after, right?" Harry asks against Zain's cheek.

"Yea," Zain answers, tilting his head down. "But he's gonna be clingy and take ages to fall asleep. Don't get your hopes up."

"They are up," Harry grins.

"I'm going out," Gemma announces, getting up.

"What?" Zain asks, confused. "When did you decide that?"

"Just now, actually," Gemma shrugs. "I'm gonna get ready, babes. Have fun looking at each other sappily."

"We will, thank you," Harry says forcefully. Gemma laughs at him and waves over her shoulder.

🌱

"Okay," Zain says, closing the door by leaning against it. "Monster is asleep. Hopefully for the night, probably for an hour."

"Can you like, lock the door so we can make out at least?" Harry asks, setting his phone on the bedside table.

"Sure," Zain says, turning the key.

"He's not gonna freak out of he can't get in, right?" Harry asks, watching Zain pull off his jeans and t-shirt.

"No, babes, he knows how knocking works."

Harry rolls his eyes, wrapping his arms around Zain's shoulders and pulling him closer. "You are such an arse."

"Yea?" Zain grins, rolling his hips down.

Harry throws his head back and moans. "Yea," he says, slightly breathless. "The worst. I missed you so much."

"Missed you, too," Zain says, kissing Harry. "But you are here now." He licks into Harry's mouth and rolls his hips down. Harry's wraps his legs around Zain and rolls his hips back up against him.

"Come on come on come on," Harry urges him on, running a hand over Zain's belly and scratching his fingers through the hair on Zain's stomach.

Zain flicks a thumb over Harry's nipple, biting at his neck. There is a certain urgency about it, desperate for it after a month, fuelled by the knowledge that they could be interrupted at any moment.

It's almost like being teenagers again, trying to get off as quickly as possible, and it doesn't take long before Harry whines and comes, clutching at Zain and Zain follows him over, groaning into Harry's neck.

"You good, love?" Zain asks, panting slightly, trying to catch his breath.

"Good," Harry says, stroking Zain's cheeks, keeping his legs wrapped around Zain's hips. "I could get used to this."

"You probably should, we're here all week," Zain says, kissing the corner of Harry's eye. "You happy to be back?"

"Very," Harry answers, rubbing their noses together. "You'll come visit me from time to time, yea? You can bring Freddie as well."

"Not sure how Louis will like it if I take his son to visit my boyfriend every other week."

"I wasn't talking about every other week," Harry answers, beaming up at Zain. "But you could."

Zain kisses his dimple. "We'll figure it out. Do you know what your schedule is going to be like?"

Harry shrugs. "Studio Monday to Friday, probably a few interviews. Nick will definitely want me on his show," he touches Zain's eyebrow. "A few weekend events probably, but I don't know yet."

"Sounds doable," Zain says. "I can definitely visit weekends, or you can."

"Yea, and you could come out with me if you want."

Zain frowns, kissing Harry's cheek. "You sure?"

"If you are. I wouldn't like, come out. Or be obvious about it. But I don't wanna hide either. I just don't want you to deal with all that."

"I'll think about it. And maybe we need to have a proper conversation about all that once. I'm still - I don't think I understand the half of it."

"I'm not sure what will happen either, to be honest," Harry says, biting his lips.

"Alright. Enough heavy conversation. Let's clean up, I'm starting to itch," Zain says, pecking Harry's lips and tapping Harry's thigh. "Come on, let me up."

Harry lets his legs fall from around Zain, going slack. "Don't wanna move," he pouts. "Clean me up?"

"Lazy," Zain says, scratching his belly and flicking his nipple.

"Ouch," Harry winces, curling into himself with a grimace.

"Sorry, babes," Zain frowns, rubbing an apologetic hand over it.

"It's fine, I think you just caught a wrong angle," Harry says, sitting up. "But I think a shower is quicker anyways."

"I think the blankets are good," Zain says, shaking them out.

"Well, they would be," Harry answers, stretching his arms. "Seeing as we came in our pants like idiot teenagers."

"That we did," Zain nods, smirking at Harry and tugging on the waistband of his underwear, snapping it against his skin gently. "I get first shower, babes, I'm the guest."

"We can just shower together," Harry says, attaching himself to Zain's back, kissing his shoulder.

"If we have to," Zain answers, pulling him along.

🌱

"Zain! Zain!" Zain sits up abruptly, heart pounding, rubbing a hand over his face. Freddie is standing in the doorway, clutching his stuffed dog. Harry grabs at him, startled as well and Zain pets him absent-mindedly.

"Hey, baby," he groans, falling back down. "Come on, what are you standing there for?"

Freddie rushes towards the bed, jumping on it and cuddling into Zain's side. "It smells different," Freddie whispers loudly, putting his dog on Zain's chest. Harry turns around and wraps his arm around Zain's waist, hiding his face in his neck.

Zain tugs the blanket up around him and kisses his hair. "It's what houses do," he says sleepily. "We'll get used to it, yea."

"Kay," Freddie says drowsily.

Zain falls back asleep to Harry's snoring and Freddie's even breaths.

🌱

You know the drill, loves: longer chapters again so i need longer to write them :(

i tried to get out of writing smut but they are too horny :(( i hate it bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.2K 12
in which harry is the (almost) perfect housewife and tries to win bake off. a story told in snapshots ๐ŸŽ‚ a great british bake off au ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ pregnant...
6.5K 372 9
A Zarry Harry Potter AU with Zayn perceived as the arrogant, bad boy of Slytherin and Harry as one of most capable wizards of Gryffindor. And then th...
49.8K 2.9K 17
Zayn is seventeen when his father first makes him spend the entire summer with his grandparents at their lake house. At first, he really doesn't want...
66.5K 3.2K 16
Harry is a charming guy and a son of a baker. They live in a beautiful village that's ruled by a righteous King. One day, Harry's father told Harry t...