Why did it have to be you? (C...

By MyFanaticHeart101

Camila had the perfect life.She had the money, the friends, the family. But what happens when her parents dec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Quick Question
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Part 1
Question!
Help!!
Chapter 50- Part 2
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sequel is up

Chapter 23

23.8K 571 349
By MyFanaticHeart101

Camilas POV

"Please Lauren just ask them for me." I begged her.

"It's just that it's my Saturday. I don't want to ruin it by having your stupid friends here." She whined.

"They're not stupid. Besides it's not just my friends who are going to come it's yours to. We both agreed to have them over." I stated as I paced back and forth in front of her. It's been a week since Lauren confessed about her siblings. To be honest ever since she confessed I have grown to actually tolerate her presence around me. This week she has been the only one who I have talked to, except for her parents of course. My friends haven't contacted me at all, not even Alyssa. Laurens friends have been distant with her as well so we have been each others only company. Her parents have taken us out everyday of the week. They have grown on me a bit. We have avoided our homework packet, which is bad considering we have recieved a new one this morning.

"Fine. What excuse do you want me to use?" Lauren said as she stood up. I stopped in front of her and shrugged. "Wow Camila."

"Just tell them something."

"Come with me." She more demanded than asked.

"Fine. Let's just hurry up." I grabbed her hand and we started walking towards her parents bedroom. "Lauren what if they're doing something?"

"Then we interupt them." I stopped walking and she gave me an annoyed look. "What?" I raised my brow at her.

"What if they're doing something dirty?" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh my gosh Camila! How are you even able to say that?" She gave me a disgusted look.

"Well they've been all lovey dovey this week. You never know what they do when they're alone." I shrugged.

"Oh my gosh. If you keep up this talk I will literally shove you inside the room first and make you check to see if the coast is clear." She brought her hand up to her face. I just chuckled.

"Oh please. You'll try to but we all know i'm stronger than you." I smirked. She was going to say something until the most annoying person beat her to it.

"Oh hi Lauren. Is there anything I can help you with? You see I have finished all the chores around the house and I have nothing else to do." Elizabitch said. I rolled my eyes at her. She has been all over Lauren all week. It's been bothering me so much. Even after I lied to her about Lauren being my girlfriend she still didn't take the hint to back off.

"Hi Elizabeth." Lauren smiled at her while releasing my hand. "There actually isn't anything to do so you can just hang around the house or something."

"Or you can just go home early." I suggested. Elizabeth gave me a glare before walking down the hall. "Gosh I fucking hate her." I mumbled.

"You can't hate someone you don't know." Lauren said as I turned around. I narrowed my eyes at her once the words left her mouth.

"You hate me."

"I don't hate you Camila." She sighed.

"Yes you do. You have ever since elementary."

"No I haven't. Ok I will admit that I did start hating you since freshman year but before that I never did. You just annoyed me but I never hated you."

"Well do you hate me now?" I asked with a small voice. I looked into her eyes.

"I don't think I do." She answered. I rolled my eyes at her and started walking away until she grabbed my arm. "I mean I don't hate you as much as I did before. I can actually stand next to you withought thinking of punching you in the face. Although i'm not going to lie that the thought still does cross my mind occasionally." She chuckled. I rolled my eyes but a smile still crept it's way over my face.

"I would like to say the same, but the thought of punching you crosses my mind all the time, including today." I joked with her. She placed a hand over her heart and feigned being hurt.

"And to think I actually thought we had a chance." She smiled before walking away towards her parents room. What did she mean by 'had a chance'? Had a chance of what? Ugh! Fucking Lauren. Why did she just walk away without explaning herself? I felt myself getting angry . I sighed out loud and marched my way to her parents room.

  Lauren was leaning against the door with a smile on her face.

"Why do you look mad?" She questioned. I rolled my eyes and shoved her out of the way before opening the door. I looked around quickly before closing the door again.

"Oh my God. Don't tell me they were.." Lauren said once I turned around to face her.

"No dumbass. They aren't there." I said.

"Can you stop calling me a dumbass?" She asked with a sad expression. I was going to laugh at her until I realized that she was being serious. Maybe I really should stop.

"Ok i'm sorry." I said giving her a small smile, in which she returned. We walked over to her dad's office hoping he was inside. Lauren walked in and to our luck he was sitting at his desk. We stood infront of his desk but he hadn't noticed our presence until Lauren cleared her throat.

"Oh hello girls. What can I do for you?" He asked looking up from his paperwork.

"Actually Camz here has a suggestion for you." Lauren nudged my arm. I gave her a glare.

"Oh what is it Camila?" I turned to him and he gave me a smile.

"I ummm. Well I just thought that maybe you should take Clara on a date since you have been around us all week. I'm sure you are probably annoyed of our company so we thought it would be nice for you and Clara to go out tonight." I gave him a smile while he frowned.

"Your company doesn't annoy us." He frowned even more. "In fact I have enjoyed this week more since I spent it with both of you girls. Although I suppose a date night with Clara wouldn't be bad either huh. It has been a while since I took her on a romantic date." He placed his hand under his chin as a smile formed on his face. "You know what. Yes I will take her out today. Will you girls be alright?"

"Yes dad. In fact we're actually inviting our friends over anyways." Lauren said. He narrowed his eyes at both of us.

"So you girls planned on kicking us out. I guess the whole 'take Clara on a date' wasn't for our benifit, but for yours." He raised a brow at us. Lauren and I slowly nodded and Michael started laughing. "Well it sure as hell worked. I'll go tell Clara to get ready." He stood up from his desk and started walking to the door.

"Oh and try to come home late." Lauren said as he reached the door. He turned around and chuckled before walking outside while shaking his head. "You see that wasn't so hard."

"You didn't even say anything." I narrowed my eyes at her. She shrugged before dragging me back to our room.

"Ok now for the hard part." Lauren started to say. "Text our girls and tell them to come over."

"Look this can go two ways. One way would be they understand and get along or they will not even listen to us and start fighting each other once they enter the house." I said as I reached my phone.

"Well let's just hope it's the first." Lauren mumbled as she started typing away on her phone. I decided to just text the girls, who are still mad at me.

To:Allycat, Zenny, DJ,

Hey girls. I know you're still mad at me but please let me explain. Come over today please. I miss you.

Once I sent it I quickly texted Alyssa.

To:Alybear

It's now or never. Come over right now. I told the others to come over. Lauren did the same so you and Amy can tell them.

"Why do you call Alyssa Alybear? It's so lame, besides it sounds close to Allycat." Lauren asked as she moved away from me. Clearly she was reading over my shoulder.

"Because it's cute." I answered. She raised a brow at me.

"Why not call her something else?"

"To be honest we couldn't really think of another name to call her so Alybear was the first thing." I answered truthfully. She walked over to her desk and sat in front of her computer.

"I'll think of a good one because Alybear doesn't seem right." She started scribbling some stuff down. I stood beside her and tried to read them off until she elbowed me hard on my stomach. "Don't look yet. Wait until i'm finished."

I mumbled a 'bitch'. Just then the door opened up revealing a happy Clara.

"Hi girls. I just want to say that Michael and I are going on a date and...." she started to say until Lauren interupted.

"We know mom. Dad told us already. Have fun. Oh and we know that you might be home late." Lauren smiled at her. Clara nodded and waved at us before she left. I immediately smacked Lauren on the back of her head. "Owww."

"Why didn't you let her be happy?" I said as I took a seat on the bed.

"What do you mean?" She said as she continued writing.

"Your mom was excited to tell us about her going on a date. Why didn't you let her express herself?"

"Because I  already knew what she was going to say. And by the way she always goes out with my dad anyways so it shouldn't be that different." She mumbled.

"No it is different because those trips are always for their job. This is an actual date." I said.

"Either way they're together so it's not that different." She whispered to herself. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her head.

"That's it Camila! Stop hitting me." She grabbed the pillow and started walking towards me.

"Oh hell no Lauren get away from me." I grabbed a pillow and held it in front of me. She smiled before she jumped on top of me and started hitting me. At first they were soft hits but after a while they started to get rougher.

"Ow Lauren stop that hurt." I said. She stopped and sat up. I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me.

"Told you I can kick your ass." She smirked.

"Oh yeah with a pillow. You're so cool." I said sarcastically. Her smile grew even more. I don't know what got into me but I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her lips on mine. It took a while until she kissed me back. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip. I was able to taste her lipstick. She opened her mouth and I didn't hesitate to invade her mouth. It's so strange because I think i'm actually enjoying this. She lowered herself on me and threw the pillow that was in between us to the side.

"Lauren you have visitors." I heard a voice say. It was followed by the sound of the door opening. Lauren pulled away and we both turned our heads in the direction of the door. I immediately felt my face heat up.

"Well I had no idea you rolled that way." Amy said with a shocked expression. I turned to see Lauren blushing like crazy.

"Umm we were just......you know...." Lauren tried to come up with an excuse for our actions but clearly she had none.

"No it's fine. Don't mind us. In fact we can come back later if that's ok." Alyssa said as she started to back out towards the door. Elizabeth had a shocked expression but she quickly left. Thank God. I thought she went home already.

"Don't be dumb Alyssa. Come inside." I pushed Lauren lightly so she can get off of me. She didn't hesitate to get off me. I stood up and walked over to give them a tight hug. "I missed you. Both of you." I said once I released them. Lauren did the same.

"We missed you to. Oh you have a little bit of red lipstick on your lips Camila. I wonder how." Amy smirked. I felt my face heat up.

"I know. Did you buy some? I thought you weren't the lipstick kind." Alyssa smirked as she threw herself on the couch. Oh God I will never hear the end of this.

"Oh shut up already. Just leave Camz alone." Lauren defended me. I smiled at her and looked over at her. She smiled back. I wiped my lips to try and rid the red from them.

"Oh I'll leave her alone." Amy said. I noticed her eyes light up with excitement and an evil smile appear. "So Laur why is your lipstick smeared?"

"Oh no just stop please." Lauren whined as her face turned red. They laughed at us. Lauren ran to the bathroom and came out with fixed lipstick on. After a few minutes of teasing us they got serious.

"So all the girls are coming?" Amy asked nervously.

"Yeah they are." I answered. She looked like she was going to get sick. "Hey don't worry about it. My girls are going to have to accept you since you're related to Alyssa. That's our number one rule. Her family is our family. So welcome to the 'Fab 5' family." I smiled at her.

"Oh hell no. Don't even start saying that. She is not part of the 'Fab 5'. She is currently, and will always be a part of the 'Hot 5'." Lauren said while narrowing her eyes at me.

"Please don't start. Either way we're going to have to be accepted by both groups so it doesn't matter." Alyssa shrugged.

"Oh Lauren you should start bringing some band-aids." We heard a voice say. I turned around and saw a blonde chick walk in. Fuck I forgot her name.

"Olive you're here." Lauren smiled. They all greeted her with a hug while I gave her a smile. "What do you mean by band-aids?"

"Well that Zenfucker and Becky are at it again." She said. I rolled my eyes at the name they gave Zendaya. We all went outside to see Zendaya and Becky shouting at eachother on the lawn. Ally came to me and glared at me.

"Mila what is the meaning of this?" Ally gestured to Laurens friends.

"Look we have an announcement that all of you have to hear." I said. She rolled her eyes as Dinah dragged Zendaya towards me. "Look I know you're mad at me and you have every right to be but just stay please." I begged. Zendaya looked at me and nodded her head. I took them upstairs and into my room. Lauren followed with her friends. Luckily she has three couches so my girls sat on the left and Laurens on the right. Of course Olivia sat on the bigger couch with Amy, Alyssa,and Dinah. Lauren and I were standng in front of everyone.

You were able to feel the tension that was growing by having all of us in the same room, let alone sitting near eachother. Everyone was giving eachother glares.

"Ok then." Lauren said awkwardly.

"I have an announcement to say." Amy said while standing up.

"No shit. If you have an announcement then obviously you're going to say it." Zendaya said annoyed.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that you little prick." Normani said through gritted teeth. Out of nowhere everyone started shouting at eachother.

"Everyone shut the fuck up!" Lauren and I shouted in unision. Everyone stopped talking and gave us their attention.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Lauren mumbled while running a hand through her hair.

"You're not allowed to swear while using their names in the same sentence." Ally remarked. I couldn't help myself from smiling. Is she serious right now? Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Anyways we have something to say." Alyssa stood up next to Amy. They walked over next to us and sighed. I gave them an encouraging smile. "It's just we recently found this out ok." Everyone was watching them intently.

"We're cousins." Amy blurted out. The room errupted with gasps, whats, and hows. "Look we know that this is seriously complicated since clearly our groups can't stand eachother but it's true we are family."

"Out of everyone you had to be related to someone in the 'Hot 5'?" Ally said while giving Alyssa a questioning stare.

"You all know the best friend rule. We have to be kind to each others family." Lauren said. Suddenly everyone started to complain.

"Ok I can handle being kind to you." Zendaya spoke up while pointing at Amy. "But do not expect me to be nice to these little fuckers." She gestured towards Laurens friends.

"Listen Zenfucker. We never said anything about you having to be nice to any of my friends. If fact we could care less about you." Lauren said with gritted teeth.

"Seriously did you have to call her that name?" I asked her. Lauren turned to me and gave me her signature smirk.

"Well that's what she is isn't she? She's a little bitch." I felt myself getting angrier. Everyone was now screaming at eachother. I felt myself loosing control. This is to much. "What aren't you going to do something?" I lost it.

  I lunged myself at her. She fell on the floor. I sat on top of her. I was about to hit her until I stopped. I don't know why but I can't find it in me to hit her. She looked as if she was expecting me to hit her. After a few moments we relaxed and just stared at eachother. She gave me a small smile in which I returned. It was then that all the loud screaming snapped me out of our little moment. I turned my head and saw complete chaos.

  There were fist flying everywhere. Zendaya was throwing punches with Becky. Shouts were being heard by Ally and Normani. Olivia and Dinah were trying to separate the two that were fighting. Amy and Alyssa were standing there, clearly shocked by what is happening. I slowly stood up and Lauren stood next to me. It's as if everything was happening in slow motion. When suddenly I snapped into action. I ran over and tried to get Becky off of Zendaya. Fuck for someone so small she can sure as hell throw good punches. When we got Becky on her feet Zendaya saw an opportunity and started hitting her. Lauren immediately stepped in and pushed her on the couch. It was then that I realized the room had gone completely silent.

"I'm out of here." Becky grabbed her bag and walked out the door followed by Normani.

"I'll text you later Mila." Ally said as she grabbed Zendaya and dragged her out of the room. Dinah stood there with a shocked expression.

"Holy shit." She mumbled as she threw herself on the couch.

"Aren't you going to leave?" Lauren asked Olivia.

"Do you want me to leave?" She asked. Lauren shook her head and took a seat next to Dinah. Dinah gave her a strange look but eventually shook it off.

"Well that went well." Amy said as she sat on a couch.

"Yeah it could have gone worse right." Dinah said with a chuckle. We all sat down on the couch in silence. Out of nowhere I felt myself burst out laughing. I honestly don't know why but I just feel like laughing right now. Soon the six of us were laughing for no reason. After a few more minutes of our crazy moment it got silent again.

"So when is your suspension over?" Dinah broke the silence. We ended up talking about school and other things. Dinah informed me about how people have been talking back to her when she would say something to them. Olivia then interjected and said the same thing. They started talking about how different everyone is acting now.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked the question that was running around in my head.

"Well you know how we push people around?" Olivia started. Lauren nodded. "It's different now because the same people we push around are starting to talk back to us. Last time a freshman ended up calling Normani a bitch. Of course we ended up pushing her against a locker, but it was just weird that she said something back."

"Dawg that's what's been happening to us." Dinah chimed in full of excitement. "Swear I think everyone is starting to get tired of us already."

"You don't think they'll do anything to us though do you?" Alyssa said with a small voice.

"No I don't think anyone is stupid enough to try and go after us. I mean they know who we are so why would they?" Olivia said. Although I can see the doubt in her eyes.

"Well either way it doesn't matter because we have each others backs so they can't get us." Amy said. Dinah smiled and high fived her. Dinah seems to be accepting of this whole situation. She ended up staying for the whole day. I was surprised to see her and Olivia laughing together. Lauren and I saw our opportunity to ask them for help on our homework packet. They were annoyed at first but eventually the four of them helped us out. By 'helped us out' of course I mean they did it for us while Lauren and I watched a movie. They didn't seem to mind though because they were having little conversations while doing it. Elizabitch came in and gave us food. I still can't stand her. It was late when Dinah decided to leave.

"You know I actually like Olivia." Dinah said when I walked her to her car.

"Yeah me to. She's actually pretty cool." She got in her car and rolled down her window.

"You know Zendaya will be hard to break but she'll come through eventually." She gave me a smile. "See ya later chicka." She winked.

"Bye DJ. Thanks for doing my homework nerd." She flipped me off before driving away. I chuckled and went back inside. I locked the door and went into the room. Lauren was already lying down. I quickly changed and bushed my teeth before I layed down beside her.

"Today was actually a good day. You know except for the fighting and arguing." Lauren spoke out of nowhere.

"Lauren i'm sorry I lunged at you earlier. I don't know why I did that."

"It's ok. It was in the heat of the moment." She turned to me and smiled. I smiled back. "Why did you kiss me though?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. There really was no excuse to why I did that. "It was in the heat of the moment." I smirked trying to play it cool. Her smile got bigger and before I knew it she gave me a peck. I was shocked but surprisingly I wasn't complaing.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"It was in the heat of the moment." She said with a smile. She rolled over so her back was facing me. I rolled my eyes but a big smile made it's way again. I felt myself blush. Not long after I found myself in a beautiful place that I like to call Dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897 13 7
Sometimes people leave your life for a reason, and sometimes they come back for a reason.
9.6K 256 26
It's a Camren fanfic. Fifth Harmony after 4 years of success they break up in the most tragic way. The only ones that continued their career is Laure...
48.3K 788 21
Camila loves Lauren but the hardships they encounter break them apart.Can they fight through the lies and walls that are raised?Will Camren overcome...
309K 10.9K 24
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello seemed like the perfect couple who were destined to last. However, when things got too complicated after their dau...