My dominant gang leader

By stories_for_ig

This story takes place in Orlando, Florida. " Mia tell me again why you aren't in college " I asked her " be... More

Please read everything: Summary/ charecters
Chapter 1 - clubbing
Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle
Chapter 3- date
Chapter 4 - romeo?
Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.
Chapter 6 - obey me!
Chapter 7 - yes
Chapter 8 - confused
Chapter 9 - i killed them
Chapter 10 - whats my name ?
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12 - i do
Chapter 13 - contract
Chapter 14 - missing!
A/N please read
Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1
Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2
Chapter 17 - rewarded
Chapter 18 - serendipity
Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.
Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.
Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings
Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead
Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead
Chapter 24 - always lock the door!
Chapter 25 - Dizzy
Chapter 26 - our home or home?
Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!
Chapter 29 - false regrets
chapter 30 - mayhem
Chapter 31 - positive
Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!

747 6 2
By stories_for_ig

🚨 So this chapter is more in depth about the sex scene so beware! 🚨

I went a little .. more dirty for this one I also like the concept of having the third party telling the story, Why? Because then I can tell you about both point of views so I might do it more often.

if you don't like it then leave a comment and if you do let me know as well either way just ⬇️

Enjoy 😉
——————————————————————-

Romeo's  POV:

They had been talking for about an hour already in the living room. " Mila I have to attend some business so stay here. you guys will be safe, I put up extra security. i'll be back soon" I announce, when she looks up her face blank. she walks over to me and nods her head " Ok, be safe " what surprises me is that she pulls me into a hug and holds me like that for a while... of course I hugged  back! " of course " I reply.

...

third person's POV:

" what do you want?" Romeo  asks as he sits down. he had lost all patients on his way here, he barely slept and he did not want to talk to the man before him ever again. " I want to see her! I want to make sure that she's ok" Anthony replies. " you came all the way here knowing that I'd say no right?" Romeo says. " I was hoping you'd let me talk to her.." Anthony was silently pleading with Romeo, his eyes held desperation. " why? " Romeo asks, he knew the answer to that question but he wanted to hear it for himself. Anthony opened his mouth and let out a scoff, he hated having to explain his reasons to people, they were just supposed to know! " just let me see her, you don't own her. you're lucky that I didn't find a way to contact her" he said. " No" Romeo stood up from his seat but was stopped " ok please just I'll stay away, there won't be a next time! I won't ever try to contact her please just let me see that she's ok, please." the man had given up his pride as he was now on his knees begging. Romeo knew that there was a 50% chance she could choose Anthony again, but he knew that the man that was persistently begging wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. ' it's only 50% she'll choose me' he thought.

" follow me " he turns quick on his heel and the man was out the door with his biggest competitor. 

...

Anthony followed making sure to keep up. When they arrived Romeo had opened up a gate and allowed passage to Anthony. The man pulled in a empty spot, it could've been anyone's spot. He didn't care, although it had been a day without her he couldn't sleep that night, his mind kept racing and his body ached for her warmth that night. He just needed to see her, to know that she was safe!

The boys then got out their cars and walked to the front door where Romeo told Anthony to wait at " I'll be back, trust me." he walked in and headed over to the couch where the two women sat conversing . " May I speak to you" he asked directing his attention to the young guy lady. " now?" She asked. She didn't want to sound rude but she was spending time with her mother and did not want to be interrupted. When she looked up and saw the look on his face she knew something was wrong, he looked angry and sad.

" I'll be right back " she said to her mother. He directed her to the door where she hesitantly followed. " I love you ok, so if you decide that you want to leave  and that you aren't happy please rethink it I just.. just know that I'll work extra hard ok? I promise you I will" she started to get a little annoyed as he hesitated to show her.

When she walked out she was completely confused. The man sat patiently on the clean stairs awaiting the woman that he had come like in such a short time! " what are you doing here?" He immediately stood up at the sound of her angelic voice, straitening his wrinkled clothes as much as he could.

Romeo stood at the door leaning on the frame, his body taking up most of the door length and width wise. " Romeo give us a minute?" She asked still staring at the man before her. " remember what I said." He complied as he knew that if he pushed her more he'd only make himself lose, there wasn't a high possibility that she'd pick the other man outside but there was still a possibility!

" happy to see me?" He asked smiling , his joke failed to lighten the mood. Her face was blank, it had taken her a while to stop crying when she got back home yesterday and now this?

She lowered her head as throat started to close up as it got dry from holding back tears. She wasn't even sure why she wanted to cry so bad! " I just wanted to make sure that you were ok, I couldn't live with myself knowing that you weren't alright." He answered her previous question. " you being here isn't helping." She mumbled, she refused to look at him as it would mean that he was really there! She hated confrontation. " can we go for a ride, I promise I'll bring you back? I don't like the looks I'm getting from the people inside." No, she thought but the more she tried to convince herself the more she didn't see a reason not to go. "ok" .. " let's go." She answers.

She heads inside to inform Romeo but isn't able to as he already knows " I'm going to come back-" she starts out but gets cut off by him " I know and I understand. You're coming back just be careful.. I'll make up an excuse for your mom just make sure to answer my call if I call you" he didn't know how to feel, but he trusted that she'd come back.

Her expression held no emotion as she walked back outside. She was slightly happy to see tony!

Once they were near his car he opened her door and walked over to his side. His face held a soft smile, although she was good at it he couldn't hold in his emotions.

They both missed each other but couldn't admit it!

The drive had been silent, at one point he had grabbed her hand to kiss it but she pulled it away. She knew that it would only confuse her more to give in to him! She was so deep into her own mind she didn't realize that it was getting dark soon and on top of that they had stopped moving.

The windows were down, she was able to smell the saltiness of the now dark water. " I'm sorry I tried that just now." He started off. " it's fine" sure enough she replied although it was a soft mumble!

" how have you been?" He asked. " fine, it hasn't even been one day." She chuckled, " did you miss me that much" she jokingly added. " yes, yes I did. A lot actually!" He saw no amusement to that question.

" although it's been a couple of hours I've missed you more than I've missed anyone in my entire life! I don't think you get it. I feel this need to protect and be there for you and now that I'm here it feels like you don't need me" he was right though, she didn't need him as she had Romeo and an entire team of body guards at home.

" Thats because I don't need you." She didn't want to hurt him but he had to leave her alone because lord knows that she would drop everything and run away with him if that's what he wanted as well.

" but I need you" He did though. He wanted to be with her, He wants to.

   🚨 ⚠️SMUT BEGINS HERE ⚠️🚨

The broken couple look up at each other trying to figure out their next move and without hesitation Mila climbs over and straddles Tony embracing him into a sweet kiss.

It was soft but still pretty rough as their tongues fought against each other, they gave into their desires and tasted each other one more time.

The kiss seemed to be better than any before, he could taste the sweet sugary tea on her lips and she tasted the faint mint flavouring from his gum.

As time went on the air got heavier, their breaths quickened and their patience faltered.

" let's go in the back seat" she stuttered between kisses. Romeo hadn't once crossed her mind as all she could think about was Anthony!

" are you sure ... it's just Rom-". " YES I'm sure, now Fûck me!" She wasn't drunk or high or under any influence except lust, longing for something more than she should have.

They then proceeded to the back seat, all thoughts melting away. He grabbed her hips softly moving them in a more coherent rhythm, She could only think about him, she could only imagine herself with him. Missing him, kissing him, loving HIM and only him!

Her moans pouring out like a broken faucet, body quivering in delight. Her lips could only part for the delicious sounds to reveal themselves and he loved every minute of it! The way her eyes rolled back as the friction of their clothed bodies drove her insane, the way her small fingers gripped the leather seats of his car, her beauty under the moonlight enticed him the most. How could someone be so beautiful while doing nothing.

He was then pulled out of his thoughts, her hands removing his from her hips. She placed them on her breasts, we was slightly subconscious of them before as a teen but came to terms that this was her body and she should love it cause no one should ever love it more than herself.

Her hands quickly moved to his shirt as he undressed her as well, her hands had been shaking as she tried to take off his belt, She was overwhelmed. " hey look at me" he immediately took her face in his hands, her cheeks flushed red and hair messily framing her face! " you're ok, we can stop if you don't want to" consent and comfortability was everything to him! " I'm ok, I want this, I want you." Her eyes finally met his for what felt like forever!

He nodded, " ok ". That's all she needed to hear as she fumbled with his buckle finally succeeding, he softly removed her clothing taking his time to take in her extremely beautiful body. " you're everything " how could someone make you feel so special, she thought.

She punched his chest playfully and proceeded to hide in the crook of his neck " Tony! Stop it" she giggled, placing a soft kiss on his jaw.

" do you have a condom?" She mumbled. He nodded pushing himself forward to look in the glove box, " do you want me to put it on or would you like to do the honours" he smiled sweetly and waited for her answer but she refused to say anything and got comfortable as she helped put it on.

By her single touch his head was thrown back, mouth open as rough sighs came out. She took it as her indicator that he was enjoying himself so she took it a step further, wrapping her soft lips around him. Her tongue swirling around his head!

She loved that she could hear him enjoy himself, within a couple of minutes he reached his peak and took off the uncomfortable rubber replacing it with a clean one!

She then straddled him and lowered herself onto him, the feeling of being filled making her throb with excitement. He then started to move, quickening his pace as the more he did the quieter she got. The pleasure breaking her inside out, she was close already. The feeling of her exterior being rubbed and her interior being pounded was very overwhelming.

Minutes later she reached her peak, her legs shaking in delight, stomach clenching from a intense release, head and eyes rolling back in exhaustion, hips bucking from his rough fingers against her sensitive core.He then followed right after her, his warm seed threatening to push itself out of the thin rubber.

        🚨⚠️SMUT ENDS HERE ⚠️🚨

Out of nowhere their laughter fills the car." again?" He asks, she smiles nodding.

How in the hell would she explain this to Romeo... she's in deep shit!

————————————————————————
I would also like to say that I have written about 2060 words ( minus intro and outro ) for this chapter so please ⬇️

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.📚

Please vote 🗳 and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
21.8K 259 11
18 year old Mariana May, all she was looking for was a summer job. What she didn't not expect was for her best friend brother to catch her in a most...
1.4M 33.5K 103
*WARNINGS* This story contains: sexual & mature language/acting strong use of words. drugs and alcohol. rape and assault. weapons. violent behaviour...
83.8K 1.7K 41
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...