🅈🄰🄾🅈🄾🅁🄾🅉🅄 🅃🅆🄸🄽🅂...

By SoleilShoyo

『Mpreg 』 This story is trash and cringe. I am embarrassed by it. Don't read it If you want to read it pleas... More

Character Information
Love Interest
▪️◾◼️⬛ 2️⃣ ⬜◻️◽▫️
CH 四
Ch 5
A/N
CH 6
CH 7
Meme
CH 8 : Life Is A Soup, I Am Fork
CH 9 : Rivalry For Love
CH 10
Homophobic People
CH 11 : Marry Me
CH 12 :Overhaul
CH 13 : Stop Breaking The Fucking Fourth Wall

1️⃣

26.3K 703 1.1K
By SoleilShoyo

In a private school class 3 A, there teachers were giving them the test papers of their tests.

"You all have not reached my expectations except the yaoyorozu twins. Except them you all have less than 90 marks", said the teacher.

Students know that it was obvious that the yaoyorozu twins will be the top student. They both have good looks, nice grades and money.

But basically whole school have crush on Yaoyorozu y/n.
He is like a prince of school.
Both boys and girls admires him even teachers.

Expected from them both they both were calm and didn't even flinched.

"Yaoyorozu Momo has got 98 marks and Yaoyorozu y/n has got 100 marks, you both may take your papers", said the teacher.

After teacher disturbed every test paper.

"So i also checked the everyone's courier paper. You all have a choose very good jobs. Wish you all a very good luck for your jobs and also yaoyorozu twins are recommended by UA",said the teacher.

Everyone were happy for both of them and they know it is obvious that they will be recommended.

The bell rang.

Everyone than started to go to their home.

"Let's go momo", said y/n as he took his bag and went outside and Momo trailed behind him.

After arriving in there lemo.

"Y/n - nii , why you always throw the love letters and reject every confession",asked momo curiously.

"Because i don't care about there feelings and i don't even like them", said Y/N and after that he opened his phone to watch some anime

And wore Bluetooth headphones to listen to anime.

He usually watch anime and play video games.

They arrived at the yaoyorozu mansion.

After arriving in there mansion y/n removed his headphones and went inside.

Asahi went inside his room and threw his bag and plopped into his bed.

Y/N pov

Tch, i am exhausted . Junior school shouldn't exist but basically school shouldn't exist.

Lemme change my clothes

After going to my two floor wardrobe i choose this

"Momo i am going outside, Bye", i said to Momo in her room.

"Ok byee, but come home early or i will be sad," momo said cutely to me.

"Oh okay i will", i said after chuckling at her.

" Kiso, I am going outside", i said to the head butler.

"Master do you need any assistance or car", said Kiso.

"No need", I said with my usual cold expression.

*Outside*

I took a train to go to visit random places so i thought of going to Saitama Prefecture.

After exiting the train.

I went inside a cafe and ordered cake and coffee

When i was eating a human pikachu and he approached me and asked cheerfully "Hello can i sit here".

I don't want to be bothered so i said "ok".
"Thank you", he said and then he ordered something.

I thought that there are many empty benches but why did he sat here well but i don't fucking care.

My gaze shifted to a lavender hair coloured boy he was giving a cat melon bread.
He must be a cat lover.

(A/N :Sorry i forgot to tell you that he has tied his hair not like momo. You can see the last photo in character Information)

3 rd person pov

Y/N didn't noticed that Kaminari was blushing as he was taking glances at him.

Kaminari POV

Denki get yourself together. You are the one that decided to sit with this hottie. I think it is love.in first sight .
Ok first step is to be his friend.

"Hello, what's your name mine is Kaminari Denki ", I said hoping a response.

"Yaoyorozu Y/N", he said meeting my gaze.
I blushed at his gaze.
Stop behaving like a girl, act like a boy. I even don't know if he is attracted to boys. Well only because of him now I am gay.

Y/N
POV

So this pikachu name is Kaminari Denki not bad.

"So what's your quirk. Mine is electrification ", said Kaminari.

"Mine is creation. It's name pretty much explain it.",I said.

"Wow,your quirk is pretty strong. You will be a very good hero. By the way i am going to UA. .", said Kaminari.

"Thank you. I am also going to UA", I said.
"Can i get your number", he blurted out. I got suprised.
His eyes also widened when he realised that what he said and blushed.

"I think it is not safe to give strangers your number", I said smiling.

"We both are going to UA so how you will be stranger and you don't look bad", he said embarrassed.

"XXX-XXX-XX69, my number", I said slowly so only he can only listen.

"Thank you, here is mine XXX-XXX-XXXX", he said.

"I am going now.Bye pikachu Sayonara", I said as my food was finished.

"Wait a second how i am a pikachu", he said blushing.

"Because your quirk and look is like a pikachu and pikachu is cute", I said.

He was blushing. Must be embarrassed.

3rd person POV

Y/N exited the shop but didn't know that Kaminari was blushing that he have reached the first step to be his boyfriend and he even got a nickname and his number .

~TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 168 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...
171K 4.2K 20
[Thank you for 100k+ reads! I'm glad you enjoyed (or I hope you enjoy) my absolutely dreadful and embarrassing work of fiction.] IM AWARE THIS IS BAD...
1.5M 51.2K 69
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗧! |crack fic| |mostly text fic| y/n gets added to 1a's group chat by accident ᵒᵒᵖˢ |i...
89K 2.2K 20
why fuck reality when you can just fuck with your fantasies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ . . . . . ™completed: 16/06/2020