Mayhem

Por strange2357

~Book #2 of 'Mischief' series~ Ace stares down at me and smirks sadistically. "You have no idea what your up... Más

Mischief (book 1)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Introduction

26 5 0
Por strange2357

~Book 2 of 'Mischief' series~

Synopsis;

Ace stares down at me and smirks sadistically. "You have no idea what your up against." His voice was cold. He brings his hand up and goosebumps appear across my skin as he slowly brushes a piece of hair behind my ear. I pinch my eyes shut and when I open them, my worries disappear and I remember who I am. "You don't scare me, Ace," I state calmly, meeting his gaze. I see him falter, just for a split second and I know I have got to him. "You should. I am the king!" He sneers triumphantly at me, raising his arms.I mirror his expression and tilt my head."Yeah? Well I am the motherfucking queen."

. . .

Ivy has a plan, a plan that could single-handedly take down The Kings in one foul swoop. All was going well until the unexpected occurred. Alex was back, and he was desperate to make amends. Ace is coming to find her and she is stuck between her new life with her boyfriend James, and fulfilling a new plan alongside her old, high school roommate.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️
- Explicit language
- Graphic and violent moments 🔪
- Steamy scenes 😉

(I will give warnings at the beginning of chapters for the last two, but if these are things that you aren't comfortable reading about, this probably isn't the book for you ❤️)

Status;

Ongoing ✔️
Editing.
Completed.

Dedicated to;

All the dreamers and troublemakers out there.

Thanks;

*Ongoing investigation*

Character list & aesthetics;

IVY MUNROE

ALEX O'CONNER

ACE

FRANK RAMIREZ

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
659K 18.8K 46
When Ivy Lancaster, a young and successful publisher, saves a family farm in an old rundown town, her life is flipped on its axis. Her charity puts h...
407K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...