Adopted

By daviidsofiia

Jemma Jones has had a rough life right from her birth. Born of a prostitute, thrown out by the age of ten, th... More

Adopted
Cast
Prologue
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Cast- Part Two
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 36
Status & Glory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 31
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

New Story- Forever His

1.2K 21 6
By daviidsofiia

Hey guys! How have you been? Hope you're staying safe.

I just published a new book, Forever His- https://my.w.tt/RlXnwYKTt7

Forever His

When Andrew broke her heart Victoria promised not to fall right back into his arms but is that possible when they are bound to see each other everyday?

Four years after she still has her game going but how much longer can she last when life still has one last game left to play with them.

***

It's different from Adopted in many ways but mainly because it's a Nigerian themed book. I decided to make it Nigerian themed because I'm a Nigerian and this book is closer to home for me.

The first chapter is up now so you can go read it just click on my profile. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it.

Love you all! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
559 10 37
C~She has pulled all of us from the darkness that was consuming us. She took us all away from the pain and horrors we had. And now, she is all alone...
795K 18.2K 34
Highest Ranking in Romance #12 |Previously known as "Beautiful Disaster"| *** He threw me on the bed and...
29.6M 875K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...