The Second Princess (1)- 𝓞𝓷...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... More

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Skin Deep
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
Hat Trick
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
Broken
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
The Outsider
In the name of the brother
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless brave and true
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second star on the right
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

The Thing You Love Most

5.1K 101 16
By danysdefender

Anna fell down the stairs and landed on the floor with a thud.

"Woah are you okay Anna?" Mary Margaret said as she looked at her worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine you know lately I haven't been able to sleep, I keep having weird dreams of some guy calling me Ella and us running through the woods and me sounding British I am not British." Anna explained with a sigh.

Mary Margaret walked over the room, sat beside her and pulled her into a hug "Have you talked to Archie about this?"

"Yeah he thinks that it is because I am listening to Henry too much"

Mary Margaret chuckled "Who does he think you are?."

"He thinks that I am the Knave of Hearts from Wonderland who was adopted but I'm the birth child of Snow White and Prince Charming." Anna mumbled.

"Well you are definitely not British and you don't even like the woods anymore" Mary Margaret smiled whilst hugging her.

"I know...you never know I might be going mad" Anna said hugging her back.

"Never, I wouldn't let you." Mary Margaret laughed.

. . . .

The next morning, Anna was walking down the street to get to The Rabbit Hole.

She was holding her travel mug full of tea. When she heard the bell start ringing. She looked up at the clock-tower and felt her mouth drop, she halted to a stop when she saw the hands moving for the first time ever.

She stared up at the clock in shock, "What the hell that clock doesn't move... ever!"

 Regina looked at the shocked girl with complete bewilderment on her face, "I am well aware Miss Heart"

"Hey, how about that" Archie said making himself known to the two bewildered people. "Guess those rusty old innards finally  straightened themselves out huh?"

Regina turned around almost looking scared "Yes how about that indeed?"

Anna simply shrugged, sipped on her tea. She started to continue her walk to the bar when she heard Regina yell, "Miss Heart!"

The brunette turned to look at the overly serious woman, who said, "Can you babysit Henry tonight?"

Anna nodded. "Yeah of course"

She continued to walk down the road shrugging off the feeling that Regina is hiding something. Anna walked round the corner when she heard Henry say "...They don't know. It's just a haze to them. Ask anyone. Anything. You'll see... Anna! "

Anna quickly swivelled on her feet and walked towards Henry "Yeah Henry?"

"What can you remember before you came to Storybrooke?"

Anna paused thinking about it but came up blank she shrugged and said " I don't know Kid it's kind of blank why?"

"Nothing" Henry grinned

"What are you up to?"

"I'll tell you later Regina told me that you are looking after me tonight"

"I am, and don't you mean your mom? but I need to get to the bar"

"Wait a minute you own a bar?" The blonde said.

"Yeah the Rabbit Hole down the road pop in some time... by the way I'm Anna, Anna Heart"

"I'm Emma swan" Emma said " And I will definitely come to your bar" She smiled.

Anna just smiled

She started walking down the road but she got stopped by a sudden wave of dizziness.

. . . .

"Say it!" A lady in a red and white dress shouted

"Not to you" Anna said

"Never to you" The British man continued

"Say it or I will kill your brother"

She held up her hand and the guy next to her Floated in the air not being able to breathe.

"Will!" She yelled even though she had no idea who this Will was "Stop this please"

"Say it darling and I will"

"If...you...Say it...then she... will control...you" The Man said gasping for air.

"I don't care...I'll do it just let him go"

She retracted her hand and he fell to the ground.

"Now say it I want my Knave back or at least half of it " The lady in the red and white dress said with an evil grin.

"Master of mine your will is thine tell me you hearts need" She said reluctantly, gritting her teeth.

As soon as she had said it red cuffs appeared around her wrists. And she disappeared in a puff of red smoke leaving the man on his own on the floor.

"I will find you Ella I will always find you" He said .

. . . .

Anna came back from the vision with a gasp, "Woah what the hell" 

When she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, "Yeah?" 

"Anna can you come to school I need some help with something." 

Anna nodded, "Sure I'll call Milo to say I'm not coming in then I'll be right over." 

"Thank you." 

. . . .

Anna was outside sitting in the back of Mary Margaret's class reading through some of her books 

Anna leaned back onto the tree and was falling asleep a little when Regina appeared, clearing her throat.

Anna quickly raised her eyebrows and tilted her head as Mary Margaret walked over to the mayor

"May I speak to my son?" She questioned Mary Margaret.

"We're in the middle of a lesson is it important?" Mary Margaret asked.

Regina looked offended "Would I be here if it wasn't?"

Regina then walked around Mary Margaret and Anna gave her a look that said 'Can I hit her now?"

Mary Margaret slightly shook her head and Anna rolled her eyes. She honestly thought that next election someone, anyone should run against her even if it was Pongo.

Anna still watched Regina with caution and the sudden urge to throw something pointy at her head came over her and was yet again sucked into another dream.

"Get back here you thief" A man yelled at Anna as she was running along the rooftops.

As Anna ran out of roof to run a across the man started shooting arrows at her which she quickly dodged and she jumped onto the ground in front of the house and rolled right in front of the man.

Anna then grabbed her red jewel knives that she really needed to get rid of they draw too much attention to her and threw them at the men- successfully hitting all of them in the hearts. She walked over to the dead men in the middle of the path and grabbed her knives from their chests, and ran away, pulling her hood up with a smirk on her face.

. . . .

Anna shook her head and rubbed her eyes as she watched Henry run back over to his class.

She watched as all the kids walked out of school but Mary Margaret was watching her with worry on her face.

"You ok? you seemed to daydream there for a minute." She said concerned.

"Yeah I had a weird daydream about some guys chasing me whilst I was running along a roof, I threw knives at them and I hit them but it didn't feel like I was trying I just knew how to do it" She said taking a deep breath.

Mary Margaret just looked at me and smiled.

"Probably about Henry's stories about you being Ella Scarlett!"

"Yeah probably come on let's go home, why did you even need me to carry your books anyway?"

"They're heavy" Mary Margaret said quietly.

"Oh come on." Anna laughed

Unknown to them both Regina was listening to them and it seems like the colour drained from her face entirely.

As the pair stepped inside the school, Henry ran in front of them and said, "Ms Blanchard, Anna can one of you bail Emma out of Jail?"

Mary Margaret was shocked but Anna nodded immediately, checked in her shoulder bag, and said "I have my purse let's go!"

Mary Margaret's only comment was "What is happening?"

"Just go with it" She heard from half way down the corridor.

. . . . 

As the group walked into the Sheriff station, Henry said, "Hey!"

Anna was behind him and Mary Margaret was behind her.

Sheriff Graham looked confused as he saw them and said "Henry, what are you doing here?"

"His mother told him what happened," Mary Margaret stated as Anna leaned on one of the jail cells that had Leroy in yet again.

"What did you do now Leroy?" Anna asked with a smirk.
"None of your business sister!" Anna laughed and turned her attention back to the ongoing conversation.

"You're a genius. I know what you were up to." Emma looked confused as Mary Margaret and Graham both shared confused glances, whereas Anna had a smile on her face, obviously knowing where Henry was going with this.

"You were gathering intel... for operation Cobra..."

Graham must've been more confused than anyone as he said "I'm sorry I'm a bit lost."

"It's need to know Sheriff." Anna said walking towards Henry

"And all you need to know is that s Blanchard and Anna are going to bail her out." Henry stated.

"You are? why?" Emma asked, confused 

"We trust you I guess." Mary Margaret said shrugging her shoulders

As Mary Margaret and Emma talked, Henry grabbed Anna's wrist and looked at her leather bracelet that on the clasp were engraved two words Nothing's Impossible.

"Henry's grin grew as he asked "Where'd you get that?"

Anna shrugged and said, "I don't know, I've always had it."

Anna's focus went back to the conversation as Emma said, well if you'll uncuff me, I have something to do.

. . . .

Later that day Anna and Henry were snuggled up on the couch watching Alice in Wonderland. Henry's choice, when there was a knock on the door.

Anna paused the movie and looked over as she heard Emma say, "Hey, I just wanted to say thank you to you both and pay back the bail money."

As Emma was about to leave, Mary Margaret said "You look like you need to talk."

Emma came in, she looked around to see Henry and Anna both in their pyjamas watching a movie, Anna waved before turning back around and un pausing the movie.

. . . .

Right before Emma was about to leave she turned back to Mary Margaret and said "What's with Anna?"

Mary Margaret looked confused "What do you mean?"

"She is a twenty year old, who lives here, owns a bar, and babysits." Emma explained "I'm just curious how you two know each other."

Mary Margaret glanced at Anna who was still watching the movie and stepped outside slowly shutting the door.

She folded her arms and said, "She was homeless when I found her, living in a tent that she stole in the woods but there was a cabin right in front of where she lived she said it was more fun in the tent. She told me that she never had any family as she was abandoned when she was a kid going through the foster system but eventually running away, she was living in that tent for a good few years I guess. When I found her she was successfully stealing from the grocery store, she is quite a little thief, I stopped her, went in paid for what she had and took her back here, she has been living with me ever since... The first person I introduced her to was Milo, he had no friends but he took a shine to her and let her run the bar with him.

"Oh my god."

"I know she has changed so much and I learnt her name after three weeks, when she finally trusted me, that girl doesn't trust easy let me tell you"

"She's so different now..." Emma trailed off.

Mary Margaret nodded and said "She's been through a lot but I know that Henry makes her happy and she makes Henry happy so really, all that matters is that she feels safe and not threatened."

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 929 33
"ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴏꜱᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴄɪᴇ. ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ...
22K 381 17
This story is based off the TV show Once Upon a Time. Its alittle different from the show, but it will have all the characters. Such as: Emma Swan, K...
7.1K 176 20
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...
111K 2.6K 35
Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their mission to rescue Henry from the evil Peter...