**COMPLETE**The Wavy Girlfrie...

By NeverEndingNighto

Y/N Midoriya, the twin brother of Izuku Midoriya and the second son of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya. Read his ad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting The School
Rewritten Chapter 1: Meeting The School
Chapter 2: First Day Of School
Rewritten Chapter 2: First Day Of School
Rewritten Chapter 3: Learning and Battling
Chapter 4: A Unexpected Date and Battle
Rewritten Chapter 4: An Unexpected Date and Battle
Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 6: Race and Calvary
Chapter 7: Battle Time
Chapter 8: The Hero Killer
Chapter 9: The Midterm
Chapter 10: Fun To Horror
Chapter 11: The Symbol Of Evil
Chapter 12: Family Issues
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: Provisional Hero License exam
Chapter 15: The Big Three
Chapter 16: The Work Study
Chapter 17: Getting Ready
Chapter 18: Raiding The Compound
Chapter 19: Slow Down
Chapter 20: Preparing
Chapter 21: School Festival
Chapter 22: The End
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!!
Hey
Happy Easter!!
Announcement
Time to decide
69k Reads
Important Announcement
Ello

Chapter 3: Learning and Battling

7.2K 112 156
By NeverEndingNighto

A few days go by since your first at your new school. The days have been boring and you haven't seen much of Nejire.

One day while at home sitting on your bed watching tv, you hold her number in your hand.

Pulling out your phone, you dial it. Your heartbeat becomes fast after each second that passes.

Your phone begins to ring and you put it to your ear. Your heart beats so fast that it felt like it was going to burst out of your chest.

Finally, the ringing ends. Thinking that you went to voicemail, you let out a huge sigh of relief.

But you hear "hello?"

Your heart begins to beat fast once again. "Ne-Nejire, " you said.

"Y/N!" She said excitedly. "It's you!"

"Yeah..." You said. "I've decided to accept your offer of training together."

"Awesome!" She replied. "Does today sound good?"

"I'll see, " you told her.

"Alright, if you can make it today, I'll see you by the beach, " Nejire explained.

"Gotcha, " you replied. "See ya."

"See ya."

Finally, you hang up. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" You said on repeat.

You walk out of like you just finished running for a couple of miles. "Are you ok?" Inko asked you.

"Yeah, " you answered. "I just need to ask you something."

"What is it?" Your mother asked.

"A friend asked me if I wanted to train with them today, " you explained. "So I wanted to ask if it was ok with you if I go and train with them now."

"Of course, " she answered. "Who's this friend?"

"Iida, " you quickly yet nervously answered.

"Iida?" Izuku asked.

You quickly turn around scared. "Would people stop sneaking up on me?!" You said.

"Sorry, " your brother told you. "Iida wants to train with you?"

"Yeah, " you answered. "Just me no one else!"

"I wonder why he didn't ask me to train with you as well, " Izuku said.

"I'll ask him why when I see him, " you told your brother as you walked to the door. "Bye!"

Quickly, you head out the door and make your way to the beach. You just couldn't bring yourself to tell your mom about Nejire, because you knew exactly how she would get.

Anyways, you finally get to the beach and see Nejire waiting. Looking at her, you blush as you stare at her normal everyday clothes.

"Can this girl get any more beautiful?" You thought.

Eventually, you yell out "Nejire!"

She turns to you and yells back "Y/N!"

Finally getting to her, you say "I'm here."

"I see, " she replied. "How have your days been in U.A.?"

"They have been good, " you answered. "But also kind of boring."

"Yeah, it can get like that, " she replied. "But if you stick with it, you can form your own Big 3!"

You smile and tell her "I don't think I have the quirk to do that."

"Don't be like that, " she told you. "What's your quirk?"

"I can create fireballs and breath fire," you answered.

"Wow, that's so cool!" She said. "I love learning about other people quirks!"

"You sound like my brother, " you told her.

"Really? What's he like?" She asked.

"Very smart if I do say for myself, " you answered.

"Wait!" She said. "You must be twins right?"

"Yeah, " you answered.

"So you two must look exactly the same right?" She asked.

"Well... No, " you answered.

"Huh?" She responded.

"We're fraternal twins, " you explained. "Born at the same time, but don't look anything alike."

"Wow, " she said. "Tell me more!"

"Are you sure?" You asked her a little confused.

"Yes!" Nejire answered. "I told you already that I love learning new things."

"Okay, " you replied.

For the rest of the day while on the beach, you and Nejire talk all day. There wasn't even really any training, just you and her having fun with each other.

You taught her a few things and she did the same for you. Even though you two barely did any training, you learned a few new tricks.

Both of you leave the beach and find a nearby ice cream shop. Getting your favorite flavor, she did the same.

Both you take your seats and continue talking. "What is the strangest thing that you have ever seen?" She asked.

You think for a moment until it hits. "Oh well, my family used to live next to some crack heads and I saw one of them arguing with a stop sign, " you told her.

"For real?" She asked almost laughing.

"Yeah, " you answered. "It was a heated argument too!"

She begins laughing at this point now. "That's not even the end of it, " you told her.

"What's the rest?" She asked.

"Apparently, the dude lost the argument so bad that he started first fighting the stop sign, " you told her.

She's laughing hard at this point now. "He lost that too, " you told her. "I mean he ended up breaking both of his hands."

Eventually, she finishes laughing. Red in the face, Nejire tells you "sorry, but I couldn't help myself."

"Don't be, " you told her.

"I didn't expect you to tell me something like that, " she said.

"No one does, " you replied.

Nejire takes out her phone and sees that it's 7:34. "Oh, it's getting late, " she said.

"Oh, " you said not realizing how much time has passed.

Both of you stand up. "I got to go, " she told you.

"Wait!" You said.

She looks at a little confused. "Uh..." You said. "There's a movie coming out soon and I wanted to know if you would come with me when the movie finally comes out."

"Of course, " she told you with a smile.

"Great, " you said with a smile on your face as well.

Both of you turn away from each other and make your way home. The girl that you like agreed to go to the movies with you. Today couldn't be any better.

A Few Days Later...

One day while in class, everyone waits for a teacher to come in. Eventually, you all hear "I am here... Coming through the door like a hero!!!"

Looking in awe, as All Might walks in. "I can't believe that it's really All Might!" You thought. "He's so much cool looking in person!!"

"Hello, students, " All Might told them. "Welcome to the most important class in the hero course! Today exam will pull no punches! Fight training in case you don't know."

All Might goes on and says "but you will also get a chance to wear your hero costumes!!"

The entire class gasps and cheers after hearing this. He tells all of you"get your hero costumes on and meet me in Training Ground Beta."

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied.

Everyone does as they're told and would soon meet All Might at the entrance of Training Ground Beta.

All of you stand there in front of All Might. You wear your white and res hero costume proudly as All Might says "look at you guys, you all look so cool!!"

All Might then goes on to explain the training exercise. "In this area, you'll be split up into two teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two indoor battles."

"Isn't this a little advance?" Asked Tsuyu.

All Might tells her "the best training that you can get is on the battlefield. But remember, you can't just go off and punch a robot at full strength this time."

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?" Asked Momo.

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Katsuki asked.

"Do we need to worry about the losers?" Asked Uraraka.

"Will you split us up based on chance or skill?" Iida asked.

"Isn't this cape trà ··s chic?" Asked Aoyama.

"I wasn't finished talking!" All Might told them. "Listen up, the situation is this: The villains have a bomb in the building and it's up the heroes to stop the villains or to get the bomb."

"Think you can handle that?" All Might asked.

You and your classmate nod their heads "yes."

All Might goes on to put all of you into teams. Each team got a pair of two, but you were left by yourself.

"Hmm, it appears that we have one student all by himself, " All Might said.

"Are you going to put me in a team or leave me by myself?" You asked.

"Let's see, " All Might said. "Does anybody want Y/N Midoriya in their team?"

You turn toward your brother knowing that he would want you. Bit instead, you hear a feminine voice say "we'll take him."

Turning your head, you see where the voice came from. All Might says "it's decided! Y/N will be part of team C!"

You're shocked to see that Momo Yaoyorozu wants you on her team. Walking up to her, you say "th-thanks."

"Don't thank me, " she told you. "I just don't want a teammate that just gonna be a massive perv."

"That explains a lot, " you thought.

"Well... Thanks, " you told her.

"You're welcome, " she replied.

All Might then presses a button and two slot boxes with "hero" and "villain" on them pop out.

All Might pulls out two balls with the letters C and G on them. "C will be the villains and G will be the heroes!" He told all of you.

You turn your head to Denki and Jiro. "Everyone head to the viewing room while I take the heroes and villains to the building, " All Might told them.

Everyone does as they're told and leaves. All Might takes you and your teammates to a large building.

Denki and Jiro wait outside while you and your team walk in. All Might looks at you guys and says "I can't believe I'm saying this, but be as evil as possible!"

He leaves and you look at your teammates. "So, do you guys got a plan?" You asked.

Momo immediately creates some barriers and puts them against the door. "This is my plan, " she told you.

Mineta stares at Momo's ass and gives a thumbs up. She gives him a death glare.

You ask Momo "do you know our opponent's quirks?"

"No, " she answered. "We should take the necessary precautions in order to be safe."

You look down at Mineta and asks "what's your quirk?"

"Pop Off, " he answered. "I can pull off my hair and they stick to basically anything. If I have a good day, they can stick onto things for a whole day."

"Hmmm, interesting, " you said while scratching your chin. "I'm guessing Momo's is creation right?"

"Yes, " she answered. "My quirk gives me the ability to create any non-living material/object from my exposed skin by transforming the molecular structure of my fat cells. In order to create something, I need to understand the molecular structure of what the material/object is made of."

"Okay, I didn't need a speech, " you told her.

"What's your quirk?" She asked.

"Fire breathing and fireballs, " you answered while creating a fireball.

"I got a feeling that we can win this, " Momo said.

Suddenly, the outside wall burst open. "What the hell?!" You screamed.

Jiro and Denki stand on the other side. "Denki, now!!!" She told him.

Immediately, he sends out a huge electric blast. It comes flying toward you and your teammates.

But before it could touch you guys, a big electrically insulated blanket covers you and your teammates.

"Momo?!" You yelled.

"Finish this!!" She told both of you.

You turn to Mineta and tell him "hold them in place!"

"On it!" He replied.

Throwing off the blanket, Mineta pulls off his hair and throws them at Denki and Jiro.

With them in place, you put your hands together and release a giant firebomb.

Denki and Jiro slam against the wall and fall onto the floor defeated. "Team C wins!!!" All Might announced.

"What the heck was that Y/N?" Mineta asked.

"A little trick a friend taught me, " you told him.

"Who's that friend?" He asked.

Knowing that he's a pervert, you tell him "a guy friend."

Both of you turn around to Momo in order to tell her the good news. "Momo, we-"

Looking at her, you see that the front of her suit is destroyed. While a massive blush spreads across your face, Mineta stares in amazement.

You quickly turn around as she slaps Mineta. Momo quickly repairs her suit and tells you "it's ok Y/N."

"Thanks... I think, " you replied while walking out.

After your battle was over, the rest were taken care of, you watch in horror when you saw your brother destroy his arm.

But you didn't worry about since Recovery Girl took care of him. Soon, the day would be wrapped up with everyone going home safe and sound.

Word count: 2143

Author: For anyone wondering where I got that crack head story from, I actually got it from real life.

I used to live next to some and saw that happen. So, I added it to this story.

Also, I hope that you enjoyed the battle, I thought that I should do something different.

Anyways, have a great day and I'll see you in the next chapter, see ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 3 17
Izuku Midoriya is a young prince in the land of Dagoba and lives in the castle with his sweet mother, Inko, and unhappy father, HisashiiiI. Hisashi i...
41.1K 788 20
(y/n) (l/n) is a 16 years old girl and student of the famous hero academy ua and is todoroki shoto's best friend. While she was at his house for a sl...
155K 3.4K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
1.1M 39.3K 58
Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. However at the age of seven another child was born to...