IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀

By dadonki

" how do you know when you love someone" More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 *LC

Part 32

11.8K 600 822
By dadonki

    Jayron Kaleb martin -murda

"You said you was different and I believed you." Taylor yelled and I scrunched my face up.

"I ain't never tell you no shit like that."I stale faced her.

"Did you sleep with my cousin yes or no just answer me." Her voice cracked.

"I did not fuck your cousin I already told you this.  The fuck I gotta lie to you for?" I mugged.

"Your lying get out." She cried.

Hate it here.

I'm only talking to her so I can get close to her brother Kevin and rell ain't shit for this one.

Her brother got people on Kevin head since I'm not really known out here they using me to get to him but this bitch got some major trust issues and it's pissing me the hell off.

I ain't cheat on this lil hoe not one time but she keep accusing me, ain't even fuck her yet so Iont know why she acting like this.

"Sit the hell down somewhere damn, wanna keep accusing me of shit knowing damn well it ain't true stop listening to everything your friends say." I snapped.

"Who you talking to like tha-"

I grabbed her neck before she even finished her sentence.

"Taylor I advise you to shut the fuck up cause you pissing me off I been tryna keep my cool and be nice to you but I'm tired of you talking to me any type of way like I'm a bitch or something." I gritted.

"I didn't touch that girl and you gon stop accusing me of shit. Ok?"

She nodded her head and I let go of her neck.

"Use your words."

"Ok jayron." She rolled her eyes going in her room.

"You got work today?" I yelled.

"..."

This bitch bruhhh.

I walked in the room seeing her half naked at the dresser.

"Don't bust in here like that you just scared the fuck outta me."

"I asked you a question why you ignoring me." I stared at her ass.

"My eyes up here, and I said yeah you just hard of hearing."

__

After I dropped Taylor off at work I had to go get mari from her friend house.

Ever since I killed twan I've been taking care of mari I tried dropping her off at her grandma house but she said she's not in good shape to take care of a child and I understood so now I take care of mari.

I'm not complaining tho she a smart kid she don't really do to much and she's goofy as hell.

When I pulled up to her friends house she was going back and forth with some boy on the porch.

I scrunched my face up about to get out the car until she smacked fire out that boy face then ran to my car.

"Drive."

I pulled off and started laughing.

"Don't be making me your personal get away driver." I chuckled.

"That nigga had me messed up gon throw me in the pool and grandma just did my hair." She frowned.

"Don't worry uncle jay is here I can fix your hair." I cheesed pulling into a toco bell drive through.

"No Thank you sir."

My smile instantly dropped.

"I am offended why you don't want me do your hair?" I frowned.

"Because you don't know how to no offense."

"Let me prove you wrong." I said after taking our order.

"Bet, but if it come out ugly you can't touch my head ever again." She laughed.

"Bet" I nodded.

__

"If you don't keep your head still imma pop you with this comb." I huffed.

"You sound like somebody's mother." Mari laughed.

"Ok I'm done and I did a good ass job." I smiled looking at mari hair.

"Ok uncle jay you did a good job for your first time, I'll give....it a 7 out of 10."

"Sevennnnn? I spent days looking at YouTube videos on doing hair and you give me a seven? Tuhhh you will now be sleeping in the basement." I grabbed my phone so I could take a picture.

Redrum_

Liked by amourxari and 127 others

Redrum_ come get y'all nappy ass hair done by me, 600 dollars a head 800 if your pubic hair longer then your actual hair.

View all 67 comments

Amourxari she so pretty😍

K9DADON @jaydadon is in needdd of her shit done I'm looking at it right now and it's scaring me
↪️jaydadon choke and die please.

A smile crept on my face looking at ari comment, I was about to click on her profile until Taylor texted me and said she got fired.

"The fuck bruh." I mumbled grabbing my keys.

"Mari come on we finna go somewhere."

"Okay." She grabbed her slides then dashed out the door.

"The hell you running for." I laughed.

"Because- don't question me sir let me be great." She put her hand up.

"Your goofy ass remind me of somebody I know." I laughed unlocking the door.

"Who? Because there's only one Jamari kaleah white." She mugged.

"His name chazz y'all act just like each other."

"Well I don't like him."she frowned

"You don't even know him not to like him-"

"NEXT CALLER NEXT CALLER." She huffed.

"Mari." I stared at her and she laughed.

"Where we going?"

"To pick up a friend of mine, get in the back for me." I said pulling up at Bank of America.

"My name is mari not Rosa parks." She huffed getting in the back.

Taylor was out front scrolling through her phone so I honked the horn.

"What happened." I asked the instant she got in.

"I don't wanna talk about it can you just drop me off home please." She lowly said and I nodded.

The entire drive to her house was quiet.

When we pulled up to her house she wiped her wet face I didn't even notice she was crying.

"You good? Want me to come in?" I asked kinda concerned.

"Nah I'm straight I'll call you tomorrow." She got out and walked to her door.

"Get in the front." I nodded my head at mari.

"Can we listen to music please." Mari huffed getting in the front.

"Yeah I'm picking tho."

"That's fine as long as it's not g herbo or keyglock."

"I almost hit you child don't ever come for herbo." I mugged.

"Lil herb be wayyy off beat I give him chance after chance but he so ass."Mari shook her head in disappointment.

"Bruh shut up." I laughed putting my nigga 42 dugg on.

*The whistle*

"Before I go broke like joc fuck with dog like-"

"START THAT OVERRRR." Mari yelled catching me off guard.

"Child if you don't-"

"RUN IT BACKKKKKK." She yelled again.

"Ight Ight." I laughed.

__

"Murda since you here give us a lil freestyle." Keon smirked.

Me Keon Kevin and rell came to the studio to chill with some nigga name chad.

They invited me so we could talk about the Taylor situation.

"I don't freestyle cause my style ain't free." I smiled taking a pull from my blunt.

"This nigga corny." Chad laughed shaking his head.

"Well ok majorpain." I mugged.

"MajorNine li nigga." He assured.

"Whatever chad." I said making everybody bust out laughing.

"Nah but forreal spit something." Keon said patting my shoulder.

"Ight bet, take notes chad." I winked standing up going in the booth.

When I got to the mic chazz started calling me.

Chazz🦍🖤
Connecting...

"Yurrr?" I answered and he mugged.

"Come get this bad ass child before I push it in the pool." He mugged and I started laughing.

"Uncle jay he mad because he can't walk regular." I heard mari in the background.

They started going back and forth so I just hung up.

I dropped mari off at Kevin crib so I could come here I thought her and chazz would get along but I was mistaken.

"Ready when you are." The producer said and I nodded my head.

"Give me a random beat." I said in the mic and he nodded his head.

The beat started playing and the first thing I thought of was twan.

(This song explains murda so don't skip past it please!)

"I'm the type to kill a nigga then take his kids, I'm the type to keep 100k in different cribs."

"I'm the type to hold my niggas down that's doing da bid, I'm the type you leave alone if you tryna live, don't be dumb, I live a savage life,I live a savage life."

(The fact that this is a actual song is lowkey sending me.)

"Wait wait wait cut the cameras dead ass cut them." Keon stopped the beat laughing.

"Come here murda we gotta speak to you." He laughed.

I walked out the booth and seen Kevin Keon and rell just die laughing.

"Come here bruh we gotta talk about this shit in the car." Rell laughed.

We all walked to my car and got in.

It was quiet for a couple seconds until they busted out laughing.

"Man whatttt." I mugged.

"Who kid that was you brought to my house." Kevin laughed.

"Twan's why?." I scrunched my face up.

"The nigga that set you up?" Keon asked and I shook my head yes.

"Who killed twan." Rell stopped laughing and asked.

"Me why?" I raised a eyebrow.

"This nigga here." Keon laughed.

"You are a murderer we don't kill people over here." Kevin laughed and I just mugged these three stupid niggas.

"Nigga murda killed the daddy and took the responsibility." Rell laughed.

"Then casually sung it in a song." Keon laughed.

"Bruh it's not even that funny y'all just high as hell." I shook my head.

_________________________

The hell he thought this was 😂😂😂😂?

Excuse any mistakes

Didn't proof read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 677 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
24.4K 1.1K 13
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?" 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧...
122K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.
363K 7K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...