Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi) {ON HO...

By _Panda_Bear_Tao_

A girl who has been an orphan all her life decides enough is enough. She runs away with her best friend to an... More

Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Panda [not an update]
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

6.8K 270 178
By _Panda_Bear_Tao_

Chapter 4

"Hey! Get up breakfast is ready" 

I sat up and the first thing I saw was Yoongi. He was standing at my door fixing his hair. I blushed. Why? Well, imagine waking up to the face of a cute boy first thing in the morning. 

"Do I have to keep repeating myself! Hey! Quit staring and get up," He yelled.

"I heard you the first time..."

He scoffed then left to go downstairs.

"Why is he so rude to me," I sighed getting out of bed," oh my...No wonder he was looking at me weird!"

My hair was everywhere. I had strands sticking out in every direction possible. I quickly tried to flatten it as much as possible while scurrying over to the bathroom. I opened and closed the drawers looking for a brush. In the third drawer was a black and red hairbrush. I picked it up and  started brushing. It was like I was fighting a war against the tangles in my hair. 

"Ow, ow, ow! Oh my—how does this even happen!" I cried trying to pull the hairbrush away from my head.

I never knew you could get a hairbrush stuck in your hair until this day.  

"Hey! It hasn't even been a full day and you already broke the rules!" 

I looked up to see Yoongi glaring at me. 

"Ah, Yoongi-ssi. You see my hair was really knotted and I found this in the drawer-"

"One, you touched my belongings. Two, You didn't ask. Three, Your being annoying," He said taking a step as he listed each rule I had broken.

I gulped," Y-yoongi-ssi?" 

"Why don't you just quit your lying? Tell me, Hee Young, why are you really here?"

He had me backed up against the bathroom wall.

"W-what are you talking about....I told Mrs. Min the story. Did she not Tell you. Mi Hi and I are siblings, but Hyo isn't. O-our parents died in a car accident t-two years ago," I stuttered.

Its really unusual because I can lie really well. But having a face of a cute boy two inches away from my face, makes it really difficult.

"Ah~, then who is this 'Hyo' kid? Did you kidnap him then come here to hide him?" He said narrowing his eyes at me. 

"No! I would never do that!" I looked away from his face that seemed like it was getting cuter with every passing second.

Yoongi grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him," Then who is he?"

"I-I saw him crying all alone. He said his mother told him that his big sister would come and pick him up. He thought I was his big sister. I couldn't just leave him there!"

"I see, so you took someones child without permission. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that what kidnapping is?" He kept throwing questions at me

"Yoongi-ssi, I'm getting a headache from all these questions. Just let me finish brushing my hair so I can go downstairs. please," I whined.

"Tch," He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Ehem...can you help me untangle the brush from my hair please?"

He let out a frustrated sigh then came over to me and started to gently untangle my hair from the brush. After he finished, he handed me the brush again. 

"Don't brush your hair so fast and brush gently. That way, it wont get tangled," Yoongi said then left the bathroom. 

*** 

I finished brushing my hair and headed downstairs. 

"Good morning Hee Young! Come on, eat breakfast. We'll head to the mall right after," Mrs. Min smiled at me then turned to Yoongi who was eating his breakfast," You're coming too young man."

He looked up at her with a straight face," You are making me go to the mall with these people. Your kidding right?"

"No, I am not kidding. I need to go shop for clothes with Mi Hi and Hyo. Meanwhile, I need you to stay with Hee Young, so she does not get lost or kidnapped," She said giving him a look.

"Why would anyone want to kidnap her," He scoffed crossing his arms.

"Min Yoongi, do not argue with me," She said giving him a look.

"Mother, I am not arguing. Besides, I already made plans for today. I'm not canceling them just to babysit a girl only a year younger than me," Yoongi said as he started to look for something.

"Looking for this?" Mrs. Min held up his phone.

Yoongi reached out to grab it, but Mrs. Min pulled it out of his reach. 

"Ah, ah, ah~ Yoongi, my dear, didn't you say that you weren't going to cancel your plans? I guess you really want to spend time with Hee Young!" She smiled holding the phone in front of Yoongi

"Mom!" He went to grab the phone again

Mrs. Min hid it behind her back," Now go gather everything you need. We'll be leaving in 10 minutes"

Yoongi stared at his Mother in disbelief. 

"Mom!"

She ignored him and started to clean up the kitchen table. Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh and left the kitchen. 

"Mrs. Min...Yoongi doesn't need to come with me. I can go by myself. It's no problem, really," i said helping her clean the table.

She sighed, putting a plate in the sink, then turned to face me.

"Hee Young, It's not only the fact that you might get lost or kidnapped. That boy needs to be more social. He has had the same group of friends for how many years now. It pains me to see the same 6 faces every birthday party he throws. I can't even remember the last time he actually held a normal conversation with a girl! I see the looks he gives you Hee Young. I am determined to make you two the best of friends," She ranted.

***

"All right kids! We will meet back here at 8:00 sharp, got it?" Mrs. Min said clapping her hands twice

"Yes!" We all replied except for Yoongi

Mrs. Min smiled at me then gave Yoongi a look that I didn't quite understand. She grabbed both Mi Hi and Hyo," Lets go you two."

After they left I turned to look at Yoongi," Which part of the mall do you want to go to?" 

He gave me a glare," That's up to you. I'm leaving"

"L-leaving!? What do you mean leaving?" I said grabbing his wrist before he could walk away

Yoongi pulled his hand out of my grasp," Rule number 3, don't follow, touch, or talk to me without permission. That's the fourth time you've broken a rule. That is why I'm leaving." 

I watched in shock as he walked away. Did I really break 4 rules? Already? I let out a sigh and began walking in a random direction. As I was walking, I saw a small shop selling a bunch of mini sweets. 

"Maybe he'll forgive me if I get him a little gift," I said scurrying into the shop.

"Hello~ How may I help you pretty lady~!" a boy wearing glasses said behind the cash register

"Do you have....sweets to give as a sort of apology?" I said looking around the store

"Why yes we do! We have mini 'Sorry Sorry' brownies, Sour 'n sweet mini candies, Mini butterscotch muffins. Oh and the 'Please, please, please forgive me!' giant cookie" He pointed to each one as he spoke.

The giant cookie really caught my eye. On the cookie it had a girl shouting desperately 'Please, please, please forgive me!'

"The giant cookie please," I said not taking my eye off of it.

"Ah~ you must really have upset someone"

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean!" I yelled crossing my arms and pouting a little bit

"The guy is stubborn isn't he?"

"How did you know that it's a guy?" I narrowed my eyes at him

" I didn't," he gave me a cute smile," here you go. Enjoy your day!"

"Yea....thanks"

I took the light blue box from him and headed out. I checked the time. 6:00. 

"Two more hours"

***

After going to various stores I ended up with two sets of casual clothes, and one new set of PJs. I started to look for the place Mrs. Min said to meet up at. The thing is, I don't remember where it was. The fact that I went up and down the escalators without memorizing where I was going, made things worse. I didn't even have a phone for Pete's sake! 

"Oh my—what do I do now!?" I cried plopping into one of the chairs places outside a clothing store

***

MEANWHILE

"Yoongi, where is Hee Young!"

"Well you see-"

"Didn't I tell you to go with her!" Mrs. Min scolded her son in front of the public

"Yes, you did. I will go look for her now," Yoongi reassured his mother quickly going to search for the annoying girl.

"Tsk, how can she get lost in this place. Does she not know how to read signs?" He mumbled to him self

As he was walking he saw a girl in the distance. She said something that he couldn't hear clearly then dropped herself into a chair. Her actions resembled Hee Young.

"Hey! How do you get lost when there are signs that lead to every exit in the mall?"

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 377 83
Y/N is a 34 year old woman who is a kpop fan and gets transferred to South Korea. Unexpected things happen when she meets Min Yoongi purely by chance...
1.9K 130 19
When your ex transfers to your school and you just recently broke up with someone else. Whom will y/n go back to? Whom does she love more?
36.9K 1K 20
a strong and broken girl with a bad past no one knows even her gang (bts) will she live a better life or Fuck up again. contains: strong language ga...
9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...