Orb of Obscurity

Por AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... Mais

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yūgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-Ènouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

35-Aria

117 13 1
Por AvyannaTremaine

*an air or melody.*
_____________________________

"Meet my girlfriend, Saura." Jimin introduced me to TXT.

They were more or less my age or younger than me. I've been watching them for a long time and always had a motherly feeling. Don't ask me why. I smiled at them and bowed, greeting them. They greeted me back, bowing, being the polite guys they were.

All the three, Jimin, Tae and Kook jumped into a conversation with the other boys. I almost laughed out loud. These three were the youngest of their team, but look at them speaking like grown ups to their juniors. I just stood there, biting my lip trying not to laugh, keeping the smile on my face in place.

"Anything funny?" Chim asked me curiously.

"Nothing darling." I said, placing a kiss on his cheek. He was just too cute.

The other boys starting cheering us. I started laughing and Jimin buried his face in my hair, feeling shy. I patted his head reassuringly, still laughing.

"Alright, don't hold them up. Go." The trainer shooed us away from the hall.

"Saura come, I'll show you around." Kook took us down a corridor.

I haven't had a longer day greeting people. By the end of the day, my cheeks were screaming at me to stop smiling, they hurt so bad. I massaged my cheeks with my fingertips, feeling sore.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Jimin asked me looking at my weird actions.

"My cheeks hurt from laughing so much." I said pouting. I just wanted to have dinner and fall asleep.

"Oh God, you're so cute." Jimin said pinching my cheeks. "No more meeting people then. Let's just walk around." He said, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

We were both looking into each other's eyes, when our noses touched. I didn't even realize that I had been moving closer. Just before we were about to kiss, someone cleared their throat, making us look at them. Tae raised his eyebrows in warning.
Suddenly Chim turned me around and greeted him. The man. Bang PD.

I was genuinely worried then. I DID not expect to meet him. I bowed hurriedly, greeting him. He greeted me, introducing himself. I politely shook his hand, hoping my hands weren't sweaty and trembling.

"Jimin told me about meeting you. I am happy for you both. I knew that he would've made a good choice for a partner." He said smiling looking at the both of us.
"I know that you will take care of him. But I must warn you about the backlash. Be careful in public and in case your relationship becomes public by mistake, we will help you out to our best. But that will result in you both getting varied reactions from the public. Be ready, be safe.... and careful." He finished.

I just smiled nodding my head. "Sure sir. Thank you."

"You didn't have to scare her off that bad on the first meeting sir." Jimin chuckled.

"I said what I had to. Hope you aren't offended." He added looking at me.

I waved my hand, "Of course not. I understand it's necessary. I am ready for anything." I smiled back reassuringly.

"Good. Then, I'll see you around." He took his leave.

"You did well. You always looked so brave. Well done babe." He patted my hair.

"Uh huh. So much for not meeting any more people." I giggled.

"Come here. I'll take you to a beautiful place." Tae called out to us, from a few feet ahead.

We followed him while Tae and Kook started belting out a few notes and started singing their hearts out. We joined in and soon we were just singing while walking through the surprisingly empty corridors to wherever Tae was taking us. We ended up in a small open space looking down the building.

"Speak something." Tae whispered to me.

"Speak what?....oh!" My voice echoed off the walls of the buildings surrounding the empty void. The space in between the buildings created a valley, giving our voices an echo. "Beautiful."

"Isn't it? Wanna try singing something? It sounds beautiful here." Kook added, resting his elbows on the railing, leaning on it.

"How about you both go to the other side and sing? We could sing from opposite sides. It would sound so good!" Tae said smirking. I smiled. It sounded lovely already. I couldn't wait to try it out.

"Come on." I sprinted towards the opposite side, pulling Jimin by his hand, with me. He chuckled and followed me. As we reached the other side, I realized how far away we were from the others.

"Wow. This place is actually scary." I said out loud. It had started growing dark and the lights in the corridor were the only source of illumination, lighting up the building faintly. Looking down the building, gave the feeling of looking down a bottomless well. I shook my head, shivering.
"This place looks like it's right out of a horror film." I said, wrapping my hands around me.

"Come here." Jimin said hugging me from behind. "No ghost can steal you from me." He said playfully.

"I doubt that too." I said giggling. "All hail the mighty Jimin."

"Yo lovebirds? You ready?" Tae shouted from the other side, making me shrink back into Jimin. His voice bounced off the walls, booming into my ears.

"Jeez Tae, tone it down." Jimin screamed back. Oh God. I shut my eyes.

"Baby, you're not helping either." I giggled, placing my fingers in my ears.

"Is that so?" Jimin screamed into my ear again, pulling my hands away from my ears.

"Hey!" I wiggled, laughing and trying to get out off his hold.

"Okay, I'm leaving you guys here alone if you don't focus." Tae said in an exasperated voice.

"Sorry Tae." I called back, still giggling.

"What shall we sing?" Kook asked excited. Singing, one thing he was always okay to do. I smiled.

"How about one of your songs then? They are slow and sweet." I replied.

"Mine? Which one?" He asked.

"Still with you?" I asked him, smirking. I freaking loved that song. It was a song, that made me fall in love with it as soon as I heard it.

"Ooohhh. Good choice." Tae cheered.

"Here we go then." Kook pulled out his phone to play the music. It echoed softly across the space. Freaking heavenly.

Jimin pulled his phone out. I looked at him questioningly. He smirked while pressing the record button on. My eyes widened and he just put his finger on his lips, asking me to keep silent about it. I wasn't sure if I wanted my voice recorded. I furrowed my brows in thought.

"Just go with it." Jimin said softly into my ears. And then I sang, looking him in the eye.

( I gave it a try🤭🤭. Listen to it.)

Kook sang from the other side. We kept going and I motioned for Jimin to join. He shook his head and asked me to keep going.

When we finished, he just pulled me into a kiss. Tae and Kook whistled from the other side, making me laugh into our kiss. I felt lightheaded as I buried my face in Chim's chest, him wrapping himself around me.

I stood there, head resting on his shoulder, while he turned the recording off. The music of another song reached my ears. And the melodious notes of an angelic voice reached my ears. I pulled myself off of Jimin and looked at his eyes. He sang the lines, each word clearly entering my mind, getting engraved. His face, his eyes filled with adoration, his lips moving, singing heavenly notes. I kept looking at him, running my thumb over his cheek. He leaned his face into my palm, his cheeks puffing out from the pressure of my palm. I let out a small laugh and pinched his puffy cheeks peeking out. He giggled too.

I withdrew my hand and got up to sit on the wall. Jimin immediately stopped singing and held me by my waist. "What are you doing?" He said, agitated.

"I just wanted to sit. Chill." I tried to jump, to get on the wall but Jimin pulled me back again.

"Do you have a death wish? Why are you doing this?" He shook his head exasperated.

"Why are you getting all worked up? My legs hurt from walking around for so long." I sighed and got up on the wall, Jimin's hands still clutching my hips hard. "I am alright. Keep holding me if that makes you feel better." I giggled.

"You keep giving me heart attacks. Why don't you ever care about my poor heart?" He sighed and rested his head on my thighs. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You are the one who's worrying too much. And don't worry about your heart." I took his face in my hands, bringing him close to me. I took his hand and placed it on my chest. "It's safe right here." I giggled and so did he.

"Oh God, when did you start being so cheesy ?" He laughed, covering his eyes with his hand.

"It comes naturally baby boy." I flipped back my hair.

"Yo! You guys okay?" I heard Tae's low pitched voice booming from the other side. Oopsie.

I had forgotten about them.

"Yeah we're fine. We're coming there." I jumped off the wall and took Jimin's hand in mine, making my way back to the others.

"They are going to be so, sooooo mad." Jimin chuckled. "We didn't even remember them."

I shut my eyes, laughing.

"Don't you dare laugh. It's your fault." Jimin said in an angry voice. I know he wasn't angry and was just acting it out but I gotta admit. He looked so God damn intimidating. No wonder he was known to be the scariest member when he was angry. I placed a kiss on his cheeks, standing on my toes. "Sorry."

"Well I can't stay mad when you apologized so well." He smirked.
This guy.

"But I am still mad." He turned towards me, pouting his lips. I looked at him raising an eyebrow. If he wanted to be coy, I could too. I was going to make him ask for it.

"I am waiting. I am still angry. Apologize." He pouted again.

Kill me already. He was so cute. But wait. I wasn't going to give in that soon.

"Well I already apologized. I don't know what you are talking about." I shook my head and started walking away from him. I hadn't taken three steps, when he pulled me back by my arm, flush into him, kissing me. He pushed us backwards, cornering me on the wall. He got what he wanted.

Slick idiot.

I kissed him back. What other option did I have? Well it's not like I wasn't enjoying it. Might as well give in.

"I really hate you guys." A voice complained from the end of the corridor. I tried pulling away from Jimin just decided to continue walking while kissing. Okay then. I smirked.

"Get a room. Do we really have to watch this?" So it was Kookie.

I ran out of breath and tapped Chim's arm, signaling him to let go. Did he though? Nope. I was really fighting for life when I pushed him away. He simply placed another kiss on my open lips, which were trying to suck in air.

"Don't ever deny me of a kiss that's already mine." He said cockily in my ears, pulling me towards the other boys. I was positive that I was burning up like hot water at that point.

"You are just shameless. We should have just left you guys to stay here all alone. You just forgot our existence, didn't you? " Tae complained.

"They did. Long back. Why did we even bother?" Kook joined him.

"I would have appreciated it a lot. You just couldn't take a hint." Jimin said mocking them. I was going to kill him. I hit his arm and tried to pull myself away from him, but he insisted on holding me to his side.

"Stop being an arse. They came all the way here for us Jimin." I sighed.

"See? She is the only one who understands us." Tae said, rolling his eyes. "I should have gotten her as my friend instead of you."

"You wouldn't even have known her if not for me." Jimin smirked.

These idiots would never stop.

"Alright. I love you all equally. Let's go." I said, turning Tae around by his shoulders and pushing him to make him move forward. Jimin stayed behind, which made me stop as he was still holding onto me.

"You only love me." He whispered into my ears, but made it loud enough for the others to hear it too. They just sighed not knowing what to so with this guy.

"Yes I do. I love only you. Happy? Let's go please. My legs are killing me." I pouted.

Jimin smirked and got down on his knees in front of me. "Get on. I'll carry you."

I was shocked. Nobody had ever, EVER offered to do it for me.

"Um... Its not that serious. I can still walk. Get up Chim." I put my hand on his arm to pull him up but that ended up being an opportunity for him to pull me over him. I fell on his back and he wrapped his hands under my thighs, just above my knees. I gasped out loud in surprise.

"I insist." He smirked and started walking. The boys just started laughing at my reaction.

"Jiminy has grown up a lot huh? He was the one being carried around by all the guys and look at him now?" Kookie teased him. I giggled.

" Hey, you all did that just because I was being cute." He said pouting.

"Agreed." Tae and I said at the same time and we laughed.

"You are the best." I kissed Jimin's earlobe. "Thank you."

"I would do it anytime. Don't thank me babe." He smiled, turning back to look at me.

We walked back to wherever they were taking me.
____________________________

Author's note:
I enjoyed writing this chapter. I was in a good mood. Good music influences the story. My mood while writing changes according to the music that plays in my ear.😂😂😂
Do listen to the song and enjoy it.

Also STREAM STAY GOLD. Until then,

I love him.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

47K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
4.3K 419 38
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
142K 9.5K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." ☆▪︎☆ Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...