Expectations: WLW (Camren)

By x_sy6n3y_x

*FLUFF NO SMUT* WLW Camila Cabello is a graduate struggling to find a job. With disapproval from her family... More

Chapter 1: I Got A situation, I Can Tell You Wanna Know
Chapter 2: Push The Negative To The Side, So It's Not In Front Of My Eyes
Chapter 3: She Loves Control, She Wants It Her Way
Chapter 4: I Could Try To Run, But It Would Be Useless
Chapter 5: I Knew It Was You From The Very First Night
Chapter 6: There's Something 'Bout When I See Ya, Think I Need A Drink
Chapter 7: Oh, I'm Holding My, Holding My Breath, Until I'm Turning Blue
Chapter 8: It's Gonna Take Me A Minute, But I Can Get Used To This
Chapter 9: Maybe I Just Wanna Be, Be The Person That You Just Can't Lose
Chapter 10: Well, You Look So Happy Walking Down The Street Don't You, Babe?
Chapter 11: Always You Shaped Thoughts Inside My Head
Chapter 12: Just One Hit Of You, I Knew I'd Never Be The Same
Chapter 13: Oh, I'm Scared If I Look In Your Eyes, I Might See Your Soul
Chapter 14: So Good, That You Can't Explain It, What Can I Say, It's Complicated
Chapter 15: Yeah, I Just Met Her Family, They're Just Like You And Mom
Chapter 16: Baby I Don't Play, From Miami, Causin' Trouble In LA
Chapter 17: Oh My God, Where Did The Time Go? I Wish The Hours Would Go Slow
Chapter 18: Painted In Your Golden Kiss, Honey Dripping From Your Lips
Chapter 19: Midnight, I'm Not Leavin' No, For Once, I Think I'll Stay
Chapter 20: Stretch Marks All Around My Thighs, Kiss 'Em 'Till I Change My Mind
Chapter 21: In And Exhale One Time Aligning Your Breath With Mine
Chapter 22: I Know You'll Stay Up Late, Just Waiting For Me
Chapter 23: Lately All I Think About Is You, And I'm Never Sick About It
Chapter 24: I Miss The Mornings With You Laying In My Bed...
Chapter 25: My Emotions Are Naked, They're Taking Me Out Of My Mind
Chapter 26: And Believe Me, I'll love You Always, Always
Chapter 27: You Tell Me That I Overthink, Till I Ruin A Good Thing
Chapter 29: Everyone Comes With Scars, But You Can Love Them Away
Chapter 30: Somehow I Know When We Finally Lock Eyes, That You Feel The Same Way
Chapter 31: You Can Find Us Getting Down On A Beach In Dubai
Chapter 32: I'm A Sinner, Yes A Prisoner To The Kiss Of A Burning Flame
The Final Chapter: You Held Me So Tight, Now Someone Else Can
New Fic!
UPDATE - NEW STORIES !!!

Chapter 28: I'm Not Gonna Leave You Now, Oh I Know Its Gonna Get Better

1.3K 34 12
By x_sy6n3y_x

Laurens POV:

Camila was rushing about our apartment- clothes and makeup lay everywhere as she frantically looked through her things...

"Camz... please relax, you look beautiful and it's going to be fine..." I said, trying desperately to help her relax as she continued to pace the bedroom.

"Camz..." I said again, trying to get her attention "...Camz!" I almost shouted, placing both hands on her shoulders- smiling as her brown orbs met mine... "Please calm down you're starting to make me nervous..."

"I'm sorry Laur... I don't know why I'm so on edge..." She said timidly, "They're my parents... I should be a lot calmer than this, right?"

"Well I wouldn't say calm... you don't have the best history so I understand why you're nervous... but you're stressing out about the way you look- and you look beautiful so please just relax for five minutes and... breathe..."

She pulled me into a tight hug... resting her head on my chest and pulling her brown orbs away from my green ones to look at the mess she had made of the bedroom... "I should probably clean this up before we go..."

"No, it's fine... I'll do it" I smiled- pulling her in even tighter before pulling away to pick up the clothes strewn across the bed... "How did you manage to make such a big mess in such a small space of time?" I giggled as Camila sat on the edge of the bed to slip on her heels... "I was in the bathroom for five minutes and came out to... this"

"You should know by now I'm a VERY messy person..." She said playfully, "Considering we live together now and everything..."

"Oh yeah, you know I'm happy you reminded me because I completely forgot about that" I teased, giving her a small peck on the lips before walking towards the bedroom door, "We should probably get going soon though... I don't think turning up late will give your parents a good first impression..."

"Cant we just stay here... I'd much rather spend the night here, in bed, with you..." she smiled- making her way towards where I was standing...

"You will be with me... we'll just have your parents opposite us the whole time..." I responded as she snaked her hands around my waist pulling me towards her...

"Camz... we have to leave so... behave..." I scolded, smiling as she began pout- pulling on my waist even harder than before..."Camila... don't pout, you and I both know full well that if we start this, we won't be leaving this bedroom for a LONG time...so, grab your purse and let me finish up- I'll be five minutes"

I playfully pushed away her arms- leaving her stood in the bedroom as i made my way downstairs...

I slipped on my heels and I put on my blazer before I felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist once more, and Camila's lips on my neck...

"Camz...what did I say..." I said, moaning slightly as she gently sucked on the sensitive spot on my neck "We... have to go, remember?" I said, almost breathlessly.

"I remember..." she teased- nipping and biting softly at the skin... "I'm just giving you little sneak peek for later..." she finished as I felt her smirk against my skin

She pulled away and I turned around- smiling as my eyes met hers... "You do realise you're worse than a horny teenager right?" I joked- pulling her in for a gentle kiss...

"I don't hear any complaints from you..." She winked- kissing my cheek softly before she stepped away- making her way over to the front door...

"Come on Laur... we don't want to be late- good first impressions remember?" she mocked, before turning the handle and stepping into the empty hallway outside...

The restaurant:

The restaurant was beautifully appointed...

The ceiling was intricately painted- with a mixture of beautiful greens and reds surrounding the perimeter. Large chandeliers were suspended from the centre and small lamps were aligning the walls. Throughout the room, there were square tables drowned in white tablecloths- accompanied by cushioned wooden chairs. Each table was laid carefully with cutlery, napkins, glasses and a bottle of champagne- reflecting the refreshing green of the small palms allocated randomly across the room...

Camila and I walked into the restaurant... met by a small woman who gave use small smile,

"We have a table of four booked under the name Cabello..." Camila said nervously... watching the woman intently as she searched the papers in front of her...

Sensing hr nerves, I took her hand in mine- intertwining our fingers and caressing the side of her hand with my thumb... she turned to me and smiled, squeezing my hand gently to reciprocate as the woman spoke again,

"Come with me..." She said quietly- leading Camila and I through the restaurant to our table...

It was allocated in the centre of the room- surrounded on all sides by other tables... her parents were already seated- looking through the menus before noticing Camila and I...

They stood up- Alejandro immediately pulling Camila in for a hug...

"I missed you Mila..." he said,

"I missed you too dad..." She said awkwardly as he turned his attention to me...

He shook my hand and gave me a small smile... "It's nice to meet you Lauren..." was all he said before taking a seat once again...

"I'm so glad you both made it..." Sinu said nervously... "It's lovely to meet you Lauren... and its good to see you again Camila..."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both..." I said, A little more nervous than I had intended...

"And its good to see you again mom..." Camila said, taking my hand in hers under the table to calm my nerves...

The rest of dinner had been going smoothly... Camila and her parents had been bonding and they really seemed interested in everything. From show she met me at Jauregui Multinational, to Camila's personal life... they seemed intrigued... they spoke with her about school and work- and they began to catch up on everything they had missed after they moved away...

"So Lauren..." Sinu began, turning her attention to me, "What are your intentions with my daughter..."

"What?" I said- shocked- almost choking on my drink,

"Mom?!" Camila said, glaring at her from across the table, "Thats hardly appropriate..."

"What... I'm just interested to see what Lauren gets out of this relationship with you..."

"And here I was thinking you were accepting..." Camila laughed... clearly taken back by the question...

"Um... well Mrs Cabello..." I began, clearing my throat, "The only intent I have is to spend the rest of my life with your daughter... I love her more than anything, and from this point onwards I want us to do everything together- I want to grow old with her, have children with her, expand our business together, travel the world together... I want to make memories that we will never forget- because all I'll ever do is try and make her the happiest woman on this planet... After everything she's been through- it's what she deserves... she's beautiful, inside and out, and she's the kindest, most selfless, hard worker I know- she deserves so much more than I can give her... but I will never stop trying... because I love her with my whole heart- and I mean that sincerely..."

"You love my daughter?" Sinu asked- almost in disbelief...

"Yes... I love her more than anything and I need you to believe that... I put her before everything in my life because she is so important to me- I honestly don't know what i'd do if she wasn't in my life-"

"-Why are you having such a hard time believing her mom?" Camila said- almost in tears... "Is a same sex relationship that hard for you to understand that you blatantly choose to ignore everything Lauren is saying... You overlook every loving word because you don't believe that a woman can love another woman..."

"Camila..." Sinu began,

"No." She interrupted "I'm so done with this mom... I have a stable relationship... I am so madly, deeply in love with a woman who loves me back. We live together, we are happy, and we have plans for a future- but the only thing you can focus on is the fact that she's a woman... if you can't learn to love Lauren, accept me for who I am, and see our relationship as valid, even if it is a same sex one, than this was a waste of time... and until you can do that, I'm leaving."

"Camila wait..." Sinu said, standing up to try and stop camila...

"Until you can accept us for us... don't try and contact me..." was the last thing Camila said before she stormed out of the restaurant... leaving me behind...

"I'm so sorry... but I have to go..." I said to the two adults in front of me... they looked up at me, defeated, as they nodded gently...

I quickly got up... picking up camila's purse before weaving in and out of tables- making my way to the front door of the restaurant...

Camila was stood outside... tears falling down her face as she lent against the wall, exhausted...

"I'm so sorry baby..." I said, trying to pull her into a hug- but she pulled away...

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned as camila began to tear up even more...

"I'm starting to think this was a mistake..." camila said, the tears rolling down her face at a faster pace...

"What was... coming here?"

"I- coming here... and maybe other things..."

"Like..."

"Like... us... I'm overwhelmed and I'm confused and... I-"

"Camz... where is this all coming from... I thought we were doing well... this is, so out of the blue-"

"We were but then this happened and I... I just want to be left on my own ok... I can't deal with this right now..." she said, wiping the tears from her face as she began to walk away...

"Camz... please don't walk away from me... let me fix this... please just talk to me..."

"I'm sorry Laur..." was the last thing she said before disappearing around the corner...

I tried so hard to move, to go after her, to fight- but even so... I just stood there- shocked at the words that had just came out of the love of my life's mouth...

Writers note: this was a very long chapter compared to the others- there's no reason why I just got VERY carried away writing it... it took me quite a long time to write but I really like it so I hope you do too :)

I'm sorry for another cliffhanger but I guess we'll see was what happens in the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...
11.9K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
4.8K 268 35
DISCLAIMER: there will be more than one ship Famous model Lauren Jauregui has a rule. She doesn't make love, she fucks. But what happens when she mee...
259K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...