My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
365
Cat and Dog
Tension rises
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

You say that like its a bad thing

8.4K 148 298
By moldywonderbread

Longer chapters are gonna be more frequent cause I just want to post

Denki pov

I put on a determined face and pull down alphas boxers and pants in one swoop. His erection springs free, I look up at him and see he has a lazy smirk.

"Can't take it?" I shake my head.

"Never." I take the head of him in my mouth and I feel his hand fly to the back of my head, grabbing a fistful of hair. I slowly start moving my head up and down, taking in more every time. He starts moving my head up and down on his own so I let my jaw slack and stick my tongue out. He moves my head faster, gripping my hair harder. My eyes roll into the back of my head and a moan slips out of my throat.

"Fuck~ god you're so good at this Kit" I start to lick the underside on my way up. "G-god Denki~" I smile slightly, I'm doing a good job. He takes my head off his dick and breaths for a moment. I look at him confused.

"Y-you didn't finish?" He shakes his head, leaning down and resting his hand on my chin. He strokes his hand on my cheek.

"I know I'll finish another way~" I blush and nod. He brings my head up to his ear. "Bed, now." I scramble to get up on the bed. I sit in front of him and look up at him. He pushes me back and leans over me. He continues kissing down my body till he gets to my abs. He leans down and starts right about my v-line. He licks a strip all the way to my neck. My back arches and I moan as he continues.

"Al-alpha please~" he smirks down at me. He leans down again.

"Please what Denks?~" I gulp hard and pant.

"Fuck me." Something in him snaps. He growls and starts kissing down my body again, more aggressively this time. I feel him suck especially hard right below my collar bone. My hands go up to the back of his head and grab a chunk of hair, pulling him closer. I feel him smirk against my skin and lick over the bite mark. Continuing down he finds his way quickly to my underwear, with a slight bulge in it. He licks over it, through the barrier and my hips roll up. He holds me down again and and puts his hand in my underwear, not taking them off. I whine and try to roll my hips but he won't let me.

"Patience Denks, patience." He presses his hand against me, slightly turning it while kissing my torso again.

"T-Toshi~ please fuck." I whine arching my back off the mattress. He grabs my dick roughly, squeezing slightly.

"Not my name slut." I whine loudly at the action and the nickname. My eyes roll to the back of my head.

"God alpha, master, please~" He freezes. I didn't even know I could do that. That please sounded like I was just about to cum. I guess that's another thing an Omega can do to control the alpha in a way.

"You wanna get rammed Kit?" His chest rumbles. I nod my head and moan as he starts stroking me up and down. "I need your voice babe."

"God, please. Just destroy me already~" he quickly yanks my underwear off and shoves to fingers into me. I moan and spread my legs apart further. He chuckles, sitting on his knees and bringing my hips up. He sticks some in and waits for me to give him the okay. "Toshi, I think you forgot I like pain, just rail me already." Again with the voice. He snaps again and quickly thrusts in. We both moan at the feeling.

"Wait Denki, the condom." He goes to pull out and I grab his hand.

"I'm on birth control. Now fuck your pretty little omega~" he growls and quickly thrusts back in. I moan at the burn of the stretch. He pulls almost all the way out before going all the way in. He does that slowly for a while until he speeds up. Setting a ruthless pace, growling every so often. His hands reach up to my hair, taking big sections he yanks. I moan loudly, grabbing his shoulders and squeezing, I sure I'm leaving marks.

"F-fuck Denki, you're so good. So good for Alpha." He slams into me again as I scratch done his back. He grabs my hips, surely leaving bruises and leans over me. He hits a spot that makes me stop dead in my tracks. I open my mouth but nothing comes out, I take a deep breath.

"A-alpha, god right there please. Fuck you're so big, god you fill me up so nice~" he grunts and reangels his hips so he hits the same spot everytime.

"Tell me how good you feel, you slut. Probably love this." I shiver at the way he said it.

"G-god feel so fucking mmhggff good~ you hit all the right places~ you know how to make me feel good~ just don't mmmhhh fuck stop. Keep going~" he growls.

"I wasn't gonna stop anytime soon." I moan as he keeps going. He leans down and starts marking my neck. I try to pull him away and he growls.

"N-not the neck~"

"I need to make sure people know what's mine~" I let go and nod. As he continues I feel myself getting closer.

"G-gonna cum~" he nods and grunts. One for thrust and I bust. I shake and convulse under him, all the while he's still trusting. I can tell he's getting closer cause his thrusts are getting sloppier. A couple more thrusts and I feel him shoot his load inside of me. He stays there for a little till he pulls out and flops down next to me. I smile at him. We're both trying to catch his breath. He presses our foreheads together.

"That was...... amazing." I laugh and nod in agreement. "I think you took care of most of my rut."

"Hey Toshi?" He quirks a brow. "Why didn't you finish down my throat. When my father sold me I rarely got off. So I would often just be left, cold and hurting. I don't know, I guess sex is just so ingrained in my mind that it's alpha gets pleasure. Omegas there for pleasure, strictly. It might take me a little, to ya know. Understand you don't just want me for a cum dumpster." He laughs towards the end, but gets serious quickly.

"Denki, I hope you know that I will never leave you cold or hurting. You're the best thing to happen to me. You've brought me out of the hole I've been in for so long. I love you for that. I promise you now that when we do have sex, you'll always get your fair share, when I'm in a rut or you're in a heat. We'll take care of each other. And, you don't have to answer this now, but who was your first time?" I was smiling till he got to the end. I break eye contact and blink the tears in my eyes away. Toshi must have noticed and took me into a hug.

"T-Toshi. I don't think any of those other times counted. I'm losing my virginity to someone I chose, not someone who payed. But, well my dad. He well, raped me. When I was young." I hear Hitoshi growl. He wraps his arms around me and starts scenting me. I purr and cuddle up into him, he does the alpha purr. I giggle. We lay in silence for a little bit before my phone rings. Hitoshi groans and rolls over to get it. He growls when he sees who it is.

"It's your scumbag dad." He passes it over to me. I click answer.

"Hello?" Please be a butt dial.

"Son, you're coming home this weekend. Someone paired $2000 for you. You'll be damned if I pass that up." I almost cry but hold it together.

"Father, I would but I can't. Physically, my body won't allow it. I've been marked by my fated mate. You're gonna have to find a new way to make money." Toshi looks up at me and quirks his eyebrow. I take it away from my ear and put it on speaker.

"Denki. I can't believe you! You know that was our main income of money was! You're gonna fucking forget about that good for nothing mate and get your ass home!" I hear Toshi growl. "Who was that that growled. You know better than to talk back to me."

"I'm his mate, and frankly I don't like you very much. If you could never talk to my mate again that would be much appreciated." Shinso rips the phone out of my hand. His pheromones change, turning from loving to angry and protective, he sits up.

"Listen here, you have no control over my son. I won't let him be with you. I'll do everything in my power to prevent you from going to school with him." I sigh taking the phone back.

"Dad, stop, I'll come back. Just know that I'll have to cover the mark." He sighs.

"Good, 4:30 Saturday you know the drill." He hangs up without a second thought. I sigh.

"You need to mark me, scent me. Just so the other alpha knows I don't want them." I hear rustling and feel Hitoshi sit on the wall next to me.

"I want that to be special. But I will mark and scent you, but we're redoing it one you get away from that scumbag of a father." I nod.

"But maybe, we can to that tomorrow, we still have 3 days till Saturday. We can easily do it before than." God I can't believe I'm talking about this like such a nonchalant thing.

"Or we report him to CPS for fucking selling you for sex." Toshi growls, I realize that's not such a bad idea. I snuggle into his side.

"I wouldn't be mad, in fact I might like that. I don't anyone to claim me but you." He smiles and kisses my head.

"Let's go tomorrow, we got to clean up and get to sleep." He picks me up and leads us to the bathroom. He starts the water and goes to make sure everything's okay when I realize his boot is still on.

"What're you gonna do about your boot?" He looks down and realizes it. He nods, looking nervous.

"Well, I could probably take it off for the shower, I usually take baths. But just-promise not to stare at it." I nod and send him a smile. He sits down and takes all the straps off before slowly wiggling his door out. I see a big metal plate, supporting the side of his leg. I smile at him and nod my head towards the shower.

"I'll help." I walk over to him and put my head under his armpit. He hobbles over to the shower with my help and gets in. He sighs when he leans against the wall. After a while I'm done washing my hair, bending over to was my hair off. I feel a hand come down on my ass and I squeak. I whip around and see Toshi smirking. I freeze when I realize how attractive he looks. His hair is down, dripping water. His body is glistening. He realizes what I'm staring at.

"Like what ya see?" I just nod, to dazed to respond. He reaches his hand out, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him. "I need your voice baby."

"Y-yeah." He laughs. He pulls me into a kiss. He presses our bodies together, bringing his hands to my waist. I bring hand hands up to his hair. He asks for entrance. I break away. "Not now, we have to finish. Maybe later. You, alpha, still need to scent me." He catches his breath, nodding.

"Got it." I turn around and continue to wash my hair.

Shinso pov.

We finish up in the shower and step out, standing in the bathroom we get dressed. Denkis wearing one of my shirts and some shorts. I'm sitting on the counter and am putting my boot back on.

"You really marked me up Toshi. I'm gonna be screwed if Mr. Aisawa finds out.

"Have you seen my back, looks like I got mauled." He giggles and goes back to brushing his hair. I hear a knock at the door and Denki goes to answer it. Who would be knocking this late at night?

"Kaminari, is Shinso here. I was doing dorm checks for the first time in a while and found Shinso was gone. With you to being together and all I figured he was here." Shit.

"Oh yeah, he's here. He's finishing up in the bathroom I can get him if you need him." He answered that surprisingly well. 

"That would be great, I need to get everyone accounted for." I hear a knock on the bathroom door before it opens.

"I'm sure you heard Aisawas here. You need any help?" I nod, pointing to my sweatpants. He picks them up and brings them to me. I put them on quickly and walk out. I realize I'm not wearing a shirt. Just don't turn around.

"Hey, I'm accounted for." My looks at me, it's the look where he's trying to figure out what happened. He can tell somethings up. He just shrugs and leaves, closing the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I look back and see Denki staring. I laugh, "You really love my body huh Denks." He blushes and looks away knowing he's been caught.

"Can you blame me, I mean look. You have defined abs, amazing pecs, big ass arms, and I delicious looking v-line." His eyes scan up and down my body once more. I blush and look away from him.

"You have a pretty nice body too, I mean. Your abs are defined as fuck too. Your flexible, and strong as hell. You got a great ass too." I smack his ass as I say it. He squeaks much like earlier in the shower. He blushes harder and burrows his face in my chest.

"You have too much power over me." He whines, I laugh.

"Denki, you say that a lot but I feel like you call some shots in this relationship. I can't say no when you pout, I rarely get to touch you cause you always find and excuse, you tease me all the time, and that voice you did earlier. I mean, hell I could barely keep it together." He smiles up at me.

"You mean, you really like the voice? I've never done it before but it's nice to know I have control over you. Even if it's not much." I nod, moving us over to his bed again so we're more comfortable.

"Denks, that voice. God I don't know how to explain it. My alpha heard it and fucking loved it. It has to be some instinct, for the heat of the moment. Can you do it right now?" He thinks for a moment.

"I mean why not~" I freeze again and groan. Covering my face with my hands. He lights up, clapping. "I can do it!" I smile into my hands.

"You have no idea what you're doing to me Denks." He sits on my lap, forcing his way under my hands.

"I think I do judging on how excited you are." My eyes flicker down to his lips before they meet his eyes. "Kiss me Hitoshi." I grab his neck and pull him forward, he groans slightly. His hands find there way into my hair and my hand stays on his neck. He presses out bodies closer before opening his mouth, inviting me in. I tease him and keep my mouth closer. He whines and breaks away.

"Please, if not that scent me." Needy. I pull him back in and immediately invite myself in. He grinds his hips lightly. I growl into the kiss, he breaks away moans. Throwing his head back exposing his neck, I take the opportunity and kiss down his neck again. I bite right next to his scent gland.

"M-Mark me alpha~" I put my nose against his scent gland and take a deep long breath. I lick over it a couple time before sinking my teeth into his neck. He moans loudly, whining. I stay there for a little while longer. Starting a low growl in my chest, he starts purring. I pull away and watch the blood come out, slowly. I lick over to wound and take a deep breath again.

"You're mine now." He whines and falls against my shoulder.

"How're we gonna hide this from Aisawa. And the hickeys. He'll kill me!" I laugh.

"You say that like it's a bad thing. You're fine. Now everyone knows not to touch you. My dad can suck a dick if he doesn't like it." He already does but ya know.

"Let's go to sleep, from that bitch hurting you, you railing me, and the marking I tired as hell." I laugh and nod. I grab him again and rearrange us. He's laying on my chest and I'm against the mattress. He knocks out quickly. I smile down at him as a wave of exhaustion hits me. I have a mate, and he's fucking amazing.

NEXT MORNING.

I wake up and see Denki sleeping next to me. I see the mark on his neck and smile. I look over at the time, we have about an hour to go see Mr. Aisawa before class. I nudge denkis shoulder.

"Denks, we got to get up if we wanna go see Aisawa about your dad." He groans, rolling over. A muffled five more minutes come out of his mouth. I chuckle and start getting ready, we've dropped spare clothes off at each other's dorm cause we spend the night so much. I stand up going over to the closet and grabbing my undershirt. I put it on and drop my pants. I grab the uniform bottoms and slide them on. It took about five minutes by myself so I go to wake up Denki.

"Denki, it's been five minutes. You have to get up now." I rolls over and faces me without opening his eyes and sticks his tongue out and rolls back over. "We're doing this the hard way huh. Denki look at me." He quickly looks over at me actually opening his eyes this time. "Now that I have your attention, get up. Don't make me do it again." I walk into the bathroom, grabbing my extra toothbrush and deodorant, getting ready. I hear rustling in his main room so I walk out. I see him stumbling to his closet and ripping off his clothes. I laugh at how cranky he is. He messily puts on his uniform ditching the tie before flopping back on the bed.

"All done." He says going back under the blankets. He didn't even brush his teeth or put on shoes I walk over and rip off the blanket. He looks up at me through half lidded eyes.

"No your not. Get up. And stop being difficult, this is for your own good." He moves reluctantly and gets his tie and and starts his socks and shoes. He goes into the bathroom and brushes his teeth, which took unusually long, and comes back into the main room. I look up at him over my phone. "Good let's go." We make our way down to the common room, Denki going over to Mina leaving me behind. I walk into the kitchen and grab the cold brew I make every night before walking over. I hear Denki and Mina conversation.

"And he was being annoying, he made me get up so much earlier than I wanted, he wouldn't let me go back to sleep either." I chuckle and notice he's covering the mark, I guess he doesn't want attention drawn to it.

"Denki." I sit down.

"Yeah meanie." He pouts, I use my quirk.

"One don't call me that and two take your hand away from your neck. I mean you wanted people to know." He moves on with out his permission and takes his hand away. I leave his mind and go back to my phone. I hear Mina squeak and see Denki trying to calm her down.

"Omg omg omg! Why didn't you tell me he marked you before!!!!" Shes bouncing in her seat. Denki hides his hand in his face.

"Because I knew this is how you would act." He groans. I notice the time and hit his shoulder.

"We have to go, see you in class." She nods and gets on her phone. We walk to home room fairly quickly, however I notice Denki seems nervous. I let out some pheromones and he takes a deep breath before opening the door. Aisawa looks up from his desk and sees us. His eyes shoot to Denki, more specifically his neck.

"Hitoshi I swear to god if you got him pregnant I'm go-."

"Actually, we came to ask you something. Tell you I don't know we just need to talk about my home life." He cuts my dad off. He seems surprised by Denks interruption.

"Okay, sit." We both sit down in front of his desk, Denki playing with his hands the entire time.

"Well um there's no easy way to say this but my dad he-he sells me. He sells me to people who use me for sex. He leads me down to the basement and locks it, let's the person in and let's them rape me for hours." He starts crying. "And the worst part is that I have to go back this weekend because he's getting 2000 dollars from this person. I told him I've been marked but he doesn't give a shit. Aisawa I don't want to live like this anymore. I just want to be seen for something other than my second gender." He breaks down and clings to me. I move him on my laps and hug him, rubbing snap all circles into his back. I look up at my dad and wait for his reaction.

"Kaminari, the person who "bought you" was me." I growl.

"What the fuck, were you gonna rape your student. I'm his fucking boyfriend if you haven't noticed." I can't fucking believe him. He shakes his head.

"Trust me, one loud blonde is enough for me. But I was gonna get you out of there. Part of my job is to scroll through the black market and get omegas being sold safe. I came across a post that said. 'Pay to fuck an omega." So I clicked on it. I saw thousands of omegas on that website. But you stuck out like a sore thumb. The picture was of you, the background had a bed, so many different chains on the wall, a cabinet in the back and a crusty floor. I couldn't sit by and do nothing. Hitoshi would kill me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. So I contacted your dad and gave him $2000. I knew he wouldn't resist and my god I was gonna get you out of there. I was going to ask you about it today but you beat me to it. I've told the principal as well as the police and your father will be arrested soon. And as for you attending here, I'll be paying for you. I have more than enough, or Midnight said she would be more than happy to adopt you." I feel Denki look up, I look at him and see a smile on his face. He launches himself at aisawa and hugs him. I laugh.

"Thank you! Thank you so much." He cries into his shoulder. My dad nods and pats his head, he starts purring to try and calm Denki down. "You are an omega!"

"Yeah kid, no problem. Now get off." Denki realizes what he was doing and quickly releases him walking back over to me.

"I'm gonna be free." Denki whispers as we take our seats.

"Yeah, now your stuck with me."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

Hope y'all liked it. Also I LITERALLY LOVE MIDNIGHT THATS WHY SHES IN HERE SO MUCH SHES LITERALLY A GODDESS ANYWAY I LOVE how this story is going so far...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3K 27
Sasuke Uchiha is a renowned millionaire and the CEO of the leading technology company Uchiha corporations. In a world where only alphas are respected...
10.2K 233 10
In which Todoroki is having a pretty rough day... ...then finds himself somewhere worse ~TodoBaku Omegaverse/A,B,O ~Strong Language, VERY 18+ conten...
263K 7.6K 26
Kaminari and Shinso have been dating for about 2 months, but haven't told anyone about it. Kaminari spends as much time as he can with his boyfriend...
98.5K 1.8K 14
Deku finally builds up the courage to tell his class about him being an Omega. He is accepted but it seems that one Alpha in particular has become...