What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

Від mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... Більше

Prologue
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 1 How It Started

1.2K 23 2
Від mooncat99123

Merda Pov
~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the forest of the island, my dad told me that someone was stealing food and supplies from the Dark Nebula.  I decided I'd go look for the punk who was doing this.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Shouted someone, it was a boy, with short white hair and a puff of red in it. I looked up only to see him fall off the cliff and on top of me making us both tumble on the dirt floor of the forest.

"Hey! What the hell man?!" I shouted, getting up and brushing off the dirt on my shirt.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to," The boy answered standing up in front of me.

"Is that a Dark Nebula uniform?" I asked pointing at the 'D' on his ripped up shirt, "So you're the punk who was stealing supplies from the organization!"

"I didn't mean to, I-I just needed the supplies," The boy said.

"What's your name," I asked, "And do you have a Beyblade?"

"I'm Ryuga, and this is my Beyblade 'King of serpents,'" Ryuga answered showing me his almost, completely, destroyed Bey.

"I see," I muttered, "I'm Merda, how did you get here?"

"My plane crashed a week ago, I've been trapped here since then," He told me.

"You can stay at the DN," I said.

"R-really?" He asked, "I can stay?"

"Yes, but stay out of my father's sight, deal?" I said holding my hand out.

"Deal!" Ryuga answered taking my hand.

~~~

"So this is the DN?" Ryuga asked as we climbed a rope into my room.

"Yup-" I stopped, My Dad was in the room. He. Saw. Us.

"My dear, is this the person who was stealing our food?" My Dad asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Why wasn't he punished?" He asked.

"He is a blader, we could use him to help us to our goal," I lied, 'this kid is too innocent to help us he would get drowned in the madness, just like... me.'

"What bey does he have?" Dad asked.

"King of Serpents," I answered, "It's not good but with the star/ meteorite we have here, I can renovate his Beyblade into something powerful."

"Very well then," Dad said, "I am Doji, and you are?"

"I-I'm Ryuga," Ryuga told my dad.

"Very well Ryuga, I'll give you the room in front of Merda's," My dad told him, "And give your bey to Merda."

"Um, okay," Ryuga answered giving me his bey.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

It's been an hour since I came here, Doji told me that I'll start Beyblading once my Beyblade renovated by Merda, I'll start training.

"Hey, Merda," I started.

"What is it?" Merda asked.

Little rude, but she's nice on the inside, "How do you renovate a Bey? And What is the Dark Nebula?"

"It's a long story," Merda told me, "Still wanna hear?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

Merda sighed, "well, when I was younger this place wasn't a Bey organization, it was a jewellery company. But, my dad had this idea that Beyblade's had powers that can control the Earth, he said Beyblade's were made out of stars or meteorites. Everyone thought my dad was crazy, including my mom, she divorced him after that. I wanted to help my dad so I stayed with him, as a thank you for all my help, my dad got a boat and we set sail. Soon after there was a light that hit an island close by, I and my dad went to investigate, it was a meteorite. My dad soon built a building here so we can study this star, but then my dad gave up on his theory and just decided we'd mine the gems of the island instead. But I wasn't about to give up, so with a little craftmanship, I made a bey top," Merda took a little breath.

"When I launched the bey top, it transformed into a Beyblade. When I showed my dad, he was over the Moon, soon we started to train bladers," Merda told, "When you make your own bey by hand it's compatible with you, it also makes your bey stronger than a store-bought or inherited beys. So, when I'm finished with your bey, it'll be stronger than ever before. Oh, and do you like dragons?"

"YES! They're my favourite!" I answered.

"I'm thinking the name 'Greif Sultan Dragool' will be a perfect bey," She smirked.

~~~

A MONTH AFTER

"So This is my Bey?" I said in awe, who knew that an eight-year-old could do something like this.

"Yep, this is Greif Sultan Dragool. Greif means sadness, sultan means king," Merda told me, "it spins both left and right, it can switch to attack and defence."

"Really? What about your bey? what can it do? I've never seen your bey before," I asked.

"My bey is this Moon," Merda answered showing her bey, "it spins left and right, switch attack, defence, stamina, and balance, and it contains both dark and light power."

"What's dark power? I asked confused.

"Something you should never mess with," Merda answered.

"Why?"

"There was once a Beyblade called Lightning L-Drago, it spins left and is consumed by dark power. The Dark power grows by greed of humans, but worst of all it is said that all who had this bey have died," Merda told me, "the Dragon bey was soon captured by the bey village, Koma."

"I bet that Beyblade feels sad," I mumbled.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Merda asked me.

"That bey was turned evil because of humans, it's not L-Drago's fault that Drago has dark power," I answered, "it has controlled the bey."

"I guess you're right," Merda said, "Let's just start practising."

Doji POV

~~~~~~~~

This 'Ryuga' he could help us obtain L-Drago. Merda has Dark power but the only reason she can control it is because she balances it out with the power of light. I'm glad he came here, he'll be a good experiment.

Years later (Merda and Ryuga are now 12)

Merda POV

~~~~~~~~

Ryuga's a great person, I'm glad that I met him, he is now the second-best blader in the DN, he has never beaten me yet. Today the DN Moved to a place in Japan. I don't know why Dad brought us here but I can't wait to see what will happens next.

"My Mistress, why do you think Doji called us?" Ryuga asked me.

"Ryuga, stop calling me that!" I shouted.

"Sorry Mistress, a force of habit," Ryuga answered.

Then stop if you're sorry, "well, we're at his office or dining table... room, let's go in."

Ryuga opened the door for me, I walked in and Ryuga fallowed. We took seats in front of Doji.

"Welcome," dad said.

Ryuga POV

~~~~~~~~

"Welcome," Doji said, he always gave me the creeps.

"What is it, dad?" Mistress asked.

"Have you ever heard of the legend of Lightning L-Drago?" Doji asked us.

"Yes," I answered, "Mistress told me the legend when I first came here."

"Good, Ryuga I'm glad you know it," Doji said sipping what I hope is just orange juice, "Because I want you to retrieve it and be its blader."

"HUH!?" I and Mistress shouted.

"You are the perfect person to gain it; Merda is going on that trip to find new bladers, so you might as well make yourself useful, Ryuga," Doji explained.

"Ok-" I started but Mistress then stood up forcefully banging her fist on the table, breaking Doji's glass.

"I DON'T APPROVE OF THIS IDEA!" She shouted, "L-Drago is dangerous and Ryuga could get seriously hurt in the process of this, so there is no way I'm allowing Ryuga to do this."

I am shocked, Mistress would always defend me when we were kids but, she never disobeyed her dad. Why would she care about my safety? Everyone here respects her they just see me as her annoying little plaything that follows her around everywhere, I just really look put to her.

"Okay then, you, Merda you may leave," Doji said.

"What about Ryuga?" Mistress asked.

"I wanna talk to him," Doji answered, Mistress, walked out the door.

Without thinking I said something, "I will get L-Drago."

"Huh?" Doji looked confused, "why?"

"I have always looked up to Mistress, if getting L-Drago means finally Mistress seeing me as an equal then I'll do it," I answered, "Everyone here respects her, everyone thinks I'm just a spoiled brat that fallows Mistress around, I want them to respect me as they respect her."

"Very well then, you can go now, Master Ryuga," Doji said.

That caught me off guard but, it was okay? I just got up and walked out the door. Mistress was there, her eyes were closed and her headphones were on.

"What did he say?" Mistress asked.

"He told me why I should get L-Drago, but I said that I'll only do it if you approve," I lied.

"Okay then, come to my room, I have something there I want to show you," Mistress told me, "and I'm only a month older than you, stop calling me Mistress."

~~~

"Close your eyes," Mistress instructed.

I did as I was told. I felt Mistress put something on my hand, head, and neck.

"Open your eyes now," Mistress said.

I opened my eyes, there was a mirror in front of me. Merda put on a huge gold dragon bey holder, and a golden dragon head-piece, both the bey holder and head-piece had a gold dragon with ruby eyes. the final thing that Mistress put on me was a white jacket. She started to undo the three little braids and my low ponytail, then she made my hair into an updo, straight up and spiky.

"You like them? I made them with metals and jewels I found at the island," Mistress told me, "and I thought the jacket worn like that would complete your new look. I did get more made just in case you destroyed this one."

"I like them Mistress but why did you make them for me?" I asked.

"I just... wanted to," Mistress answered.

A few days later

~~~

"Bye Mistress," I said, It will be a whole year until I see her again.

"Good bey, Ryuga," She said, "Please stay safe."

"Okay," I answered.

"Bye," Mistress said, kissing my cheek, then leaving.

HUH!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4K 7 45
"This is it!You're going down for good.Nobody else is going to suffer because of your bey!" "A bey?A bey can generate infinite energy?" "For ages, th...
206K 6.7K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...
10K 282 27
This is the sequel to the "Rise From The Ashes" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some...