Money Makin' (Completed)

By Bee90s

"So when you gon' stop playing and let me hit that shit, Zuria?" Mitch asked while he smoked a blunt in my mo... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
Epilogue
New Book
New Book.
Newest Book
New Book

18.

27.7K 1.4K 1.3K
By Bee90s

Zuria
Next day

It'd been another long night in the hospital for me and not only was the family worried and full of questions but I was on same boat as they were because I didn't know why this happened.

I figured one of Mitch's friends told him about the kiss but honestly if that was case, that wasn't any way to handle the situation. We could've talked, I still want to talk.

I need to know why.

Pulling into our driveway, I didn't see either of Mitch's cars letting know that he wasn't here. In a way, I was happy because I knew we needed real time apart now but realistically I knew it was important for us to talk. This couldn't just be taken lightly, he actually tried to kill me.

Cutting my engine, I got out off the car before making my way into the house.

When I walked in, it was really quiet and I couldn't help but to wonder where he was. Regardless of everything, we were still together, we lived in the same house and he paid all of the bills. I needed to know where he was.

After closing and locking the door behind me, I made my way upstairs to our room. I needed to take a shower, clear my mind then get out of these clothes. I wouldn't sit here worrying about where he was anymore, he had to come home sooner or later and face me.

When I finally made it up the staircase, I walked into our room and was shocked at the site in front of me.

All of our draws were emptied, the closet door was wide open and the safe he had in the floor was exposed.

"What the fuck?" I gasped, running toward the closet, seeing that all of his stuff was gone.

"No he didn't." I said to myself as I checked everywhere else to see if this was real.

I scrambled around the room, looking into everything and every trace of him in this house was gone. He was gone.

"Fucking bitch ass nigga." I spat to myself as I pulled out my phone to call him.

As I did, I walked out of our room with the phone to my ear as I made my way into the other rooms and as expected, everything was gone. I panicked as I walked into Marley's room and saw that all of her stuff was gone as well.

"Answer your fucking phone, Mitch!" I yelled as the voicemail beeped before hanging up.

I couldn't believe he'd just walked out on me. There was no question that he knew about what I did because that's the only way I could see him pulling all of this shit.

He had me fucked up.

Calling again and again, I kept on receiving the voicemail. I was pissed, this was exactly why I didn't want to tell him in the first place.

The domino effect.

Sitting down onto the bed as I tried my hardest not to break down and bawl, I continued calling his phone, hoping for an answer.

When he didn't answer for the hundredth time, I began to text him, sending him all kinds of angry text.

There was no way he could just walk out on me, despite everything that was going on, we had a life together. We lived in this big ass house and he paid all the bills. What was I supposed to do now?

With no job, no experience in anything else really but being a girlfriend for his bitch ass.

After sending a bunch of angry text, I sat there for a while with my head in my hands. I didn't know what I was going to do because just because we were going through this shit right now didn't mean the world stopped for us. There were still bills, family and a kid involved in all of this.

Letting my tears fall, my phone dinged in my hand as I quickly looked at what was sent to me.

Go get happy. Was all he'd text before airdropping me 5 thousand dollars.

"No the fuck he did not just-" I started but stopped, throwing my phone angrily.

*

Hours later

"Zuria, just calm down." My mother told me as I paced the living room.

"Yes, honey. This isn't good." Ms. Gladys went onto say as I shook my head.

"He has the nerve to sit there and to go ghost and send me 5 thousand dollars as if that's covering anything in that big ass house, in this expensive ass neighborhood!"

"He's a fucking bitch." I spat, knowing that I shouldn't be cursing in front of them like this but I couldn't contain myself, this had me on edge.

"Then not only does he clean out his shit but he cleans out Marley's room, trying to prove a point." I went on, realizing that him leaving meant Marley leaving to and that didn't sit right with me.

I loved her just as much as he did and for him to rip her away from me was fucked up.

"Look baby, maybe it's for the best for right now." My mother spoke up and I scoffed, waving her off as I heard a knock at the front door.

I didn't need to hear that bullshit right now. She wasn't going to pay these damn bills nor was she going to be here when I was alone with no one.

Walking into the foyer, I swung open the front door, hoping it was Mitch so I could smack the shit out of him.

"Hey, Z." It was no one but Mya as walked into the house and I slickly rolled my eyes. I wasn't even mad at her, I was just mad at the world right now.

Closing the door and locking it, I made my way back into the living room where everyone was and I watched as Mya plopped down onto the couch.

"So I just came from seeing that nigga." She went onto say, making everybody look at her.

"Him and Marley staying in hotel."

"What hotel?" I spat, needing to know.

"Nope. Uhn Uhn." My mother and Ms. Gladys spoke at the same time.

"Tell me, Mya." I spat but they kept telling her not to tell me.

"Listen, I think it's best if I don't tell you right now because that nigga mad as hell right now and you're mad too.." She trailed off.

"We don't need a repeat of what already went down so I think it's best if y'all just cool off for now."

"Y'all trying to see each other like this is only going to turn into some big ass fight and none of us need that right now." She went on as our mother's agreed.

"Well what did he say to you, Mya?" I asked and she looked around before standing to her feet.

"Come into the kitchen." Was all she said as I followed close behind her while we walked to the kitchen.

"What did he say?" I asked as she sat down at the island, looking at me.

"He said you kissed one of his friends or something.." She trailed off and I rolled my eyes, looking down at my hands.

So it was true, he did know about the kiss and one of his friends did tell.

"But the guy wasn't his friend and I didn't kiss him."

"Well, I don't know. He said you kissed some nigga named Roscoe in the club and that's one of his homies."

"No." I shook my head.

"That man kissed me, I did not kiss him." I copped my plea.

"Hm.." Was all she said, trailing off.

"What else did he say, Mya?" I asked, needing to know more.

"Well he said, when he cleaned out the house and took all his shit, he found pills or something in the bathroom cabinet."

"Birth control pills, I guess." She went on unsure and I sighed deeply, feeling guilty and caught.

"He said you've been lying to him for a long ass time and he's done with you. He said he doesn't want to be with you no more so go get happy with another nigga." She put her hands up and hearing those words broke my heart.

Ten years together and this is what he had to say to me, through someone else at that.

"Your brother's a fucking pussy. A bitch ass nigga." I went on and she put his hands up.

"Listen, I don't want to be in the middle of y'all. I've had my fair share with y'all, Z."

"I know and I'm not including you, Mya but I'm pissed off right now." I expressed to her.

"He made me sit in this house, not work for years and now because a few incidents happen, he wants to try to kill me and then leave?!" I snapped.

"How about the fact that he had a whole other baby on me and I stayed!" I went on and she nodded slowly.

"No. This isn't going to fucking cut it! He got me fucked up, I will burn this fucking house down." I went on a rampage walking out of the kitchen.

"Tell me where he's at, Mya. I'm not even playing."

"Do not tell her, Mya." My mother and Ms. Gladys butted in as I walked into the living room putting my hair up into a ponytail.

I wanted to fight. Mitch had me fucked up now and if he thought I was going to let ten years of staying with him go to waste then he must've forgot who his girlfriend was.

"Tell me, Mya!" I spat as she stood there, shaking her head.

"Just calm down, Zuria."

"Stop telling me to calm down! Y'all don't tell him to calm down!" I spat, feeling tears brewing in my eyelids.

I was losing it.

"Tell me, Mya!" I said again as she walked away and plopped down on the couch while everybody looked at me as if I was crazy.

"You know what, y'all have never been loyal to me anyway. Y'all all are loyal to him no matter what." I spat, even to my mother.

She always took his side.

"Fuck this." I walked out, grabbing my car keys before I made my way out of the house.

They all had me fucked up and if I didn't get out of here, I would really lose it.

So I made my way.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.1K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...
850K 45.2K 53
"How are you supposed to keep your man with your hair in that mess, Tamia?" "And has your hair been looking like that all week?" She went on talking...
2.4M 124K 78
He slowly backs up until his back is against the wall like my own, "You're..my neighbor?" He points to my door and I nod my head quickly. He hums sof...
1.1M 57.9K 34
"Montana, come here." He nodded his head toward the door, leaving out of the room. Staying silent as Ms. Carol looked at me, I kissed the back of Jo...