Infinite Smiles

Por AlbusAkemi0

Ichika Orimura, a 9 year old boy with 1,500 skills, was kidnapped by Phantom Task during the second Mondo Gro... Más

BIO, Forms, Harems, and OP and Ending
Season 1 Episode 0: Boy's Awakening
Season 1 Episode 1: Man of 2,000 Skills
Season 1 Episode 2: HENSHIN!
1k Views Already?!
Season 1 Bonus Episode 3.5: Aftermath of the Match

Season 1 Episode 3: Kuuga vs Blue Tears

1.5K 32 12
Por AlbusAkemi0

Yo - Normal Speech
"Brrrrrrrr" - Arcle sounds
(Punch) - Actions
"Fight" - Thoughts
(TimeSkip) - Line break, start, intermission, song entry, and end. No! I will not abuse the King Crimson joke.
____________________________________
(Play the Op, Kamen Rider Kuuga)

(End of Op)
(IS Academy) (Arena 3)
Ichika's POV

Ichika: Prepare yourself, Cecilia Alcott! Because I'm not gonna hold back! (Gets into his stance)

Cecilia: I won't hold back either! Let's see how you do against a personal IS, Kuuga! (Starts shooting at him)

Ichika: (rolls away from the blasts coming for him) Time to take you down! (Jumps pretty high, but doesn't reach her due to Cecilia flying higher than his jump height) Dang it!

Cecilia: Ha! Did you really think you can reach me from ground level?! (Shoots at him again a few more times)

Ichika: (dodges all the blasts) Perhaps not with this move, but maybe my next move will change your tone!

Cecilia: What do you mean? How can you possibl-

Ichika: (Puts his hands around the Amadam, which changes from red to blue) Chou Henshin!
(Uses the same pose to change into Dragon Form)

(Watch 0:13 - 0:21)

Cecilia: Nani?! You can change forms?!

Ichika: Houki! Pass me the bokken!

(Spectators)

Students and Maya: Ehhhhhh?!

Houki: Uh, Sure! (Throws the bokken like a javelin as it gets stuck on the ground next to Ichika) Go get her Ichika! "Is this why he asked me to bring a bokken?"

Chifuyu: What is he up to? "Was Kuuga the reason why he asked me to train him 6 years ago?"

(Back to the Fight)

Ichika: Thanks Houki! (Picks it up as it transforms into the Dragon Rod as it extends from both sides to form a full pole arm)

Cecilia: You can change the form of objects too?! (Continues to shoot him) Don't be ridiculous! Just because you change colors, doesn't mean you have a way to get me from down there?!

Ichika: (dodges) There is a reason why I changed, because you haven't seen everything yet! (Jumps much higher than Mighty Form to Cecilia's height) Haaaa! (Strikes at her as her shield takes another quarter of damage to her total shield energy and knocks her down to the ground) How do you like that? (Lands)

Cecilia: So that's your brilliant plan is it, challenging my long range IS into hand to hand combat on the ground! (Releases 4 drones) "How does he deal so much damage against a personal IS like mine?!" Let's see how you will deal with this, Kuuga! (Shoots at him with her drones as an explosion occurs)

(Spectators)

Houki: No...... It can't be..... "Ichika.....why"

Chifuyu: It's okay, Shinonono, my little brother wouldn't die so easily.

Maya: Please believe in him, Shinonono. "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Houki: Okay... "I can only hope that you know what you're doing."

(Back to the fight)

Cecilia: Ha! Now you should've surrendered- huh? (Smoke clears up to reveal Ichika in purple armor with a sword with his hand outstretched with no signs of damage, however his eyes are black instead of purple)

(Pretend the Eyes are Black)

Ichika?: (smug) I wouldn't go down that easily, if I were you.

(Flashback)

Cecilia: Let's see how you will deal this this, Kuuga! (Shoots at him with her drones)

Ichika: (puts the Dragon Rod down as he puts his hands on the Amadam again as it turns from blue to black, then purple) Chou Henshin!

(Play 0:34-0:40 on the video from above)

(He changes to Titan Form with dark eyes as he picks up the Dragon Rod as it turns into the Titan Sword, as the explosion happened)

(End of flashback)

Cecilia: You changed again?! No matter! You're the first opponent to last this long against Blue Tears, but now it's time for the Grand Finale! (Shoots at him again)

Ichika?: (Walks up to her as the blasts are dealing no damage as a dark aura surrounds him)

(Spectators)

Student 1: How is Orimura not taking any damage?

Student 2: Yeah! He is just tanking the blasts like it was nothing.

Maya: According to my observations, his purple look has very high defense and durability, meaning that the armor can protect him from many blasts, including Blue Tear's blasts, however he is slow, since he isn't running up to Alcott. "However, something is different about him..... and it makes me worried about him..."

Houki: (gasp) "it's just like at the dojo from before, so that means he was planning to take the damage to strike back! Is he really going for the killing blow?!"

Chifuyu: Ichika....... "So this is what our training resulted in?... But I'm afraid of what will happen to him..."

(Back to the fight)

Cecilia: (scared) S-Stay back! (Continues firing)

Ichika?: (Still walking towards her, tanking every blast like it was nothing)

Cecilia: I- I said to s-stay back! (Keeps shooting at him)

Ichika: (still walks with no damage until he is right in front of her)

Cecilia: (starts getting terrified) S-Stay away! (Shoots again when he is right in front of her)

Ichika?: (outstretches his hand to block the final blast)

(Pretend the eyes are black)

Ichika?: Get out! (Forcefully throws her out from her IS as she rolls on the ground)

Cecilia: (Gets really terrified when she looks up to his dark eyes) I-I'm s-sorry for mocking you and the o-others! I-I'll t-terminate my status as a R-Representative C-Contender! Isn't that what you w-wanted, just p-please don't k-kill me!

Ichika?: Alcott.....For everyone you have tormented.... I will never forgive you.... (Readies his sword intending to stab her as a dark aura surrounds him) Calamity.....

Cecilia: (crying) I'm b-begging you! I-I surrender!

Houki, Chifuyu, and Maya: Don't do it, Ichika!

Ichika: Titan! (Goes in for the stab)

????: "Stop, Ichika!"
(Ichika's Mind)

Ichika?:"Huh Riku. What the hell are you doing here?"

Riku: "Snap out of it, Ichika! Do you really want to kill her?!"

Ichika?: "As long as people like her are here, no ones' smile is safe!

Riku: "Will killing her really make everyone smile?! Do you want to be feared?!"

Ichika?: "You don't understand, Riku! People like her have always torment others, because of petty reasons, and since then their smiles were gone forever!"

Riku: (punches him in the face) "The Ichika I know wouldn't ever think about killing! The Ichika I know would want to protect their smiles, without anyone being sad! Isn't that right, Ultimate Darkness!(Ichika? Transforms into a certain dark form)

Ultimate Darkness: (laughs) "I guess nothing gets past you, Riku. That's right I was created by Ichika's Dark heart! I took control of him the moment he changed to Titan Form!"

Riku: "Let him go! Do you really want him to do something, that he will regret?!"

Ultimate Darkness: "Fine.... I'll leave him alone for now, but remember, the moment that he goes in the wrong direction, that's when I'll strike!" (Leaves as Ichika regains control)

Ichika: "Huh? I'm in my mindscape? Oh, Riku-San, what's going on here?"

Riku: "Ichika! I'm glad you're back in control, but you need to stop yourself from killing, Cecilia Alcott!"

Ichika: "Ehhhhh?! I'm going to kill her?! That will not happen! Even though she is a horrible person, that doesn't mean she deserves to die?!"

(Back to the Fight)

Ichika: (His eyes turn back to purple as he stops himself from stabbing Cecelia) Huh? Alcott-no Cecilia, are you okay?! (De-henshins as the Titan Sword reverts back into a bokken) I-I'm sorry! (Bows) There could never be an excuse of what I have done! (Holds out his hand) C'mon, Cecilia, stand up.

Cecilia: (Stops crying, as she takes his hand to stand up) H-Huh? Kuug- no Ichika-San! I'm the one who is supposed to apologize for being horrible to everyone here! Even to my classmates, I was still a big jerk and I deserved that!

Ichika: (hugs her) Still though. I tried to kill you, so the deal is off!

Cecilia: (hugs back) I couldn't agree more! And I'll be a better Representative Contender, you can count on me for that!

Announcer: The match has been decided by surrender! Winner is Ichika Orimura!

(Spectators)

Students: *silent*

Houki: *sighs* That was too close for comfort.....

Maya: I agree! Good thing Orimura stopped himself!

Chifuyu: I'm gonna have a talk with him after this is over. "Especially about how he got all that power."

(Back to Ichika)

Ichika: *shivers* Uh oh... why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen to me?

(Timeskip to on the way back to the dorms with Houki after being given the personal IS in standby mode and the regulations by Maya)

Ichika: So I guess I'm the new Class Representative, so what do you think, Houki?

Houki: I-Ichika.... How do I say this.....? Are you okay for right now?

Ichika: Oh I'm fine, so I'm guessing you're still scared about what happened, right?

Houki: Of course I'am! I was really worried about you, when you were about to kill Alcott, then all of the sudden you're hugging her! Eh?! (Covers her mouth)

Ichika: Oh so you're jealous. (Smirks) I guess you want a hug too! (Suddenly hugs her)

Houki: (madly blushes) No let me go, Ichika! (Laughs)

(To be a Continued)

(Play the Ending)

(End of Ending)

Albus; So what do you guys think about this chapter? I had fun writing the beginning of the fight! Yes, I have planned the Ultimate Darkness being a darkside of Ichika. I hope you guys enjoyed the battle and moments of him and the girls! Up next is Neo Crystal Evolution!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

165K 2.8K 27
your ichika orimura's Identical twin brother, you were in the basement of your house making a suit that will help you in your future. #1 in is 6/11/2...
19K 347 10
[NOTE: This book ISN'T Complete. This is to protect against a current problem] Two children. Both German. A Boy and a Girl. The Boy... Born In Americ...
1.2M 37.2K 38
The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make her teleport into future.What will happ...
236K 5.9K 49
Y/N is a new student at Shujin Academy and is forced to start a new life in a new city with her uncle, as an attempt to escape her father. But a requ...